Male HQ

Can Relationships Even Start Through Bw?

legohouse93

I was wondering if actual relationships can begin through conversations in BW because most of the people I've spoken to seem to want friends, and end up just expecting benefits without friendships, or any sort of human relationship whatsoever, whereas others are more truthful and direct with "you want fun?".

For the LGBT community to sustain its presence in the nation, it really seems that we have to move beyond the immediate physical desires to a progressive workable BW platform where people can actually meet desirable life partners and engage with members of his community should LGBT one day be legalized. Exploration and realization is a crucial part of the puberty process even through the late teens and distended young-adulthood. Fun reveals the sexual desire of the subject person, though when he reaches the crossroads, he needs to know if being gay is what he really wants even if the circumstances make it extremely challenging without public and community support and a blatant lack of capital if he desires to migrate,

For better or worse, the gay community (and the gay-curious) are on the same boat, and right now, we are driftwood in calm waters. Choppy seas and turbulent winds are forecasted if we challenge the superior and we don't take water damage well. We should probably hint a way to move forward, otherwise we will be obsolete if we stay stagnant or rise if tides from allied neighboring waters one day reach us.

Definitely can.

I met my first ex from here. Didn't go out well but still remain as friends.

My current bf is from here as well. We knew each other via a whatsapp group and later...yeah. :) he's a guy I love forever because he captured my heart completely.

Definitely can.

I met my first ex from here. Didn't go out well but still remain as friends.

My current bf is from here as well. We knew each other via a whatsapp group and later...yeah. :) he's a guy I love forever because he captured my heart completely.

Heh I know who ;)

I was wondering if actual relationships can begin through conversations in BW because most of the people I've spoken to seem to want friends, and end up just expecting benefits without friendships, or any sort of human relationship whatsoever, whereas others are more truthful and direct with "you want fun?".

For the LGBT community to sustain its presence in the nation, it really seems that we have to move beyond the immediate physical desires to a progressive workable BW platform where people can actually meet desirable life partners and engage with members of his community should LGBT one day be legalized. Exploration and realization is a crucial part of the puberty process even through the late teens and distended young-adulthood. Fun reveals the sexual desire of the subject person, though when he reaches the crossroads, he needs to know if being gay is what he really wants even if the circumstances make it extremely challenging without public and community support and a blatant lack of capital if he desires to migrate,

For better or worse, the gay community (and the gay-curious) are on the same boat, and right now, we are driftwood in calm waters. Choppy seas and turbulent winds are forecasted if we challenge the superior and we don't take water damage well. We should probably hint a way to move forward, otherwise we will be obsolete if we stay stagnant or rise if tides from allied neighboring waters one day reach us.

I think you are over thinking. Relationships can start anywhere, it's about two people at the same place at the same time. I met my partner thru a 1800 chat line, that's 18 years ago.

Well, I met my ex and my friends through different dating apps and in my notion, those platforms provide worst outcome compared to BW if you are looking for a serious relationship regardless of platonic or long term relationship. Yet, it happened. The point is relationship can blossom anywhere provided you are willing to make an effort for it to work and not just playing it safe through social messaging or chatting but actual meetup for drinks, movies, dinner and such.

Yes I have met friends from here. Friends, not bf's. And we have travelled together too. I think if you can travel with friends and remain friends then thats a good sign that the friendship is ok and will last - you get to find out about peoples habits when you spend a lot more time with them or when you stay with them in a room, share meals, etc, etc.

Yes I have met friends from here. Friends, not bf's. And we have travelled together too. I think if you can travel with friends and remain friends then thats a good sign that the friendship is ok and will last - you get to find out about peoples habits when you spend a lot more time with them or when you stay with them in a room, share meals, etc, etc.

Agreed, travelling with friends is the best time to test ur friendship. Heard many pple became 'enemy' after went travelling with friends, who might already known for yrs! So if u n ur friends survive after a trip, then it is really a gd sign.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Agreed, travelling with friends is the best time to test ur friendship. Heard many pple became 'enemy' after went travelling with friends, who might already known for yrs! So if u n ur friends survive after a trip, then it is really a gd sign.

Yup agree. Went w my bffs, uni frens.

Also went w bf. Tested and satisfied

Yup agree. Went w my bffs, uni frens.

Also went w bf. Tested and satisfied

Haha, wht is bffs? :P

Actually bf not really consider lar, cos relationship consider special. Dun think will easily 'face-off'or become enemy after travelling, even there might have some quarrelling. But friends are different, even u know them for years, but due to some disputes or unhappiness during the trip, ur friendship might turn sour.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Relationships can start anywhere.

Even some relationships begin in a straight setting i.e. friend's party or gathering etc.

Precisely.

Why is BW so 'special' that a relationship can't start from here when it is just another online platform just like the other online platforms where couples met each other?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic