Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 04/10/2017 at 1:17 PM, tomcat said:

thanks bkkandy for the additional info!! <3 <3 <3

would you have any masseur to reccommend?  my preference is towards medium to high strength.

the best masseurs are the ones that can apply strength deep into the muscle without it being a sharp pain. 

i've tried a few along the Silom stretch but it seems only Adam Massage had a masseur with that level of skill.

He left for his hometown a while back, and seems that he never returned..!

The other guys tend to rely too much on using the elbow, arm bone and body weight to roll onto the muscle.

it is still a valid technique in thai massage, but it is a really lazy way of massaging especially if the whole

body is approached like that.

some of the inexperience guys dont even have the awareness, (or dont care) that their bones are like

little sharp knives, and just go on tenderising you like a piece of meat, haha.

You may consider Chang massage along Silom street .. they masseur is quite good too

23 minutes ago, gambitangel said:

Hi all

can anybody clarify, or im not certain if im the only person facing this problem - i cant access this forum when im at bkk, can anybody confirm ? and if so, how to counter this problem ?

I live in BKK, and I access it all the time with no problems.... sometimes I get the impression that some carriers block some sites and others don't. Doesn't sound logical, but logic diesn't get you anywhere in Thailand anyway

its been long time since I read any thing on HERO massage ,

going Bangkok soon ,

can anyone who have been there give some update pls ?

are those lean sexy handsome boys still there ??

Thanks

Which of the go-go bars/shows have the hottest guys? I've been to Dream Boy in Soi Twilight three times, and the boys are hot, but the shows started getting repetitive. Any other ones worth checking out?

For Gogo bars - I always liked Fresh Boys.

Any reviews on MyHero massage. I have been to the old Hero but not tried the new version.

Dr Bear massage is a novelty try for me. Not going back.

I like Prince.

I am going on 26 Oct to 29 Oct. Any one got information on whether nightlife will still be open during this period? I heard that even cinemas are closed on 26 Oct.

Thanks. 

15 hours ago, docfarre said:

I am going on 26 Oct to 29 Oct. Any one got information on whether nightlife will still be open during this period? I heard that even cinemas are closed on 26 Oct.

Thanks. 

on the 26th, virtually everything will be closed. Yes Major Cineplex is closed the whole day, Central Group announced most of their shopping malls will close at around 2 pm (though Siam Paragon, Central World, EMporium, EM-Quartier will remain open. And this: even 7/11 is closing ALL their branches nationwide from 2:30 to midnight. 

Some local restaurants will stay open, don't know about bars, but I guess they will either tone things down a lot or decide to close. I haven't asked around...

Edited by bkkandy

On 10/21/2017 at 4:47 PM, Guest Guest said:

Which of the go-go bars/shows have the hottest guys? I've been to Dream Boy in Soi Twilight three times, and the boys are hot, but the shows started getting repetitive. Any other ones worth checking out?

If u like dreamboys, maybe the new jupiter 2018 and the famous tawan bar for muscular bodybuilder type might be worth a visit. Ive been to freshboys, and dont really like the boys, at least on the night i went there, too twinkish and some a bit femme too. Have yet to go to screwboys but heard their show are also good. 

21 hours ago, bkkandy said:

on the 26th, virtually everything will be closed. Yes Major Cineplex is closed the whole day, Central Group announced most of their shopping malls will close at around 2 pm (though Siam Paragon, Central World, EMporium, EM-Quartier will remain open. And this: even 7/11 is closing ALL their branches nationwide from 2:30 to midnight. 

Some local restaurants will stay open, don't know about bars, but I guess they will either tone things down a lot or decide to close. I haven't asked around...

Would you know when things will be back to normal again?

12 hours ago, midkemia said:

Would you know when things will be back to normal again?

more or less on the 27th already, though there are still some ceremonies the following couple of days, so fully back to normal on the 29th the latest. The Grand Palace will re-open to the public on the 30th.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:58 PM, Sudu said:

If u like dreamboys, maybe the new jupiter 2018 and the famous tawan bar for muscular bodybuilder type might be worth a visit. Ive been to freshboys, and dont really like the boys, at least on the night i went there, too twinkish and some a bit femme too. Have yet to go to screwboys but heard their show are also good. 

What time does the show usually starts? Been wanting to go watch...

13 minutes ago, Dreamaway said:

What time does the show usually starts? Been wanting to go watch...

Boys will be in bar 9-9.30pm, shows start at 10-11pm, depends on the crowd, u can always ask exact timing when u are there. If the crowd is great, sometimes they do two shows, closer to midnight, true for tawan. 

On 10/4/2017 at 11:39 PM, bkkandy said:

that's good advice to let reception know what you want. I find that at Prime massage most guys are quite wel trained, but of course their individual strength and style does vary

On 10/3/2017 at 2:16 PM, Sudu said:

Both are similar shop, they have many buildings to cater for the huge amount of customers and masseur they have. U go to the first one in the picture for the counter, and depends on availability of rooms, the masseur will bring you to one of the 3 buildings there. 

Just back from my bangkok trip, went to Prime twice.

First one was with a 1.5 hour thai massage, the masseuse was a fat guy, medium to hard strength.  He gave a pretty good foot and leg, but can improve on the upper body. He went too hard on the shoulders during the finishing (where i am seated crossed legged, he is above using body weight to work the neck and shoulders). Was pretty sore day after, even though usually my threshold for pain is quite high. One thing I did appreciate is that he started with a good foot bath,  rubbed and cleaned my feet with lime and flower-water.

It was very relaxing and a fantastic way to start the massage. (Total charge: 400 baht, Tip: 200 baht)

Second was a few days later, 2 hour oil massage. Was brought to the 3rd no-signage building. Small size guy & below average in skill. He tends to go in hard on the knotted / tense parts, and kneaded my calves and thighs way too sharply. I told him eventually to go gentler on those parts, as they were so sore and tender already! It seems he was also unsure how to divvy up the time, and spend less time on the upper body. I think he ended squarely in 2 hrs, but it felt more geared towards legs (thigh, butt, calves, hips). (Total charge: 800 baht, Tip: 150 baht)

There was a sign on the menu card saying that the minimum tip is 100 baht, so i felt i gave adequately for the services rendered. 

No hanky panky at all, the oil masseuse did try to initiate but no reaction from me so he got the message and moved on.

I might not be returning and continue to check back with Adam Massage regarding my fave masseuse, haha.

Once again, thanks Sudu and Bkkandy for the directions!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 10/22/2017 at 9:58 PM, Sudu said:

Thanks for the advice :)

I was at freshboys, too, but I didn’t really enjoy it. Like you said, the boys were really thin and wiry. And they didn’t even dance. The drag queen was better!

anyone there now?  I m always puzzled by the behaviour of BW forummers, sharing non stop about the thai king and his funeral then as though he is our forefather!!!!!

but when it is really time to go deeper, no1 bothered....do u share cos the news or the hype is there

or cos it is a genuine concern as the rites might affect opening hours, I believe u know by now certain malls and movie theatres are closed at certain timing today

On 25 October 2017 at 1:52 PM, tomcat said:

Just back from my bangkok trip, went to Prime twice.

First one was with a 1.5 hour thai massage, the masseuse was a fat guy, medium to hard strength.  He gave a pretty good foot and leg, but can improve on the upper body. He went too hard on the shoulders during the finishing (where i am seated crossed legged, he is above using body weight to work the neck and shoulders). Was pretty sore day after, even though usually my threshold for pain is quite high. One thing I did appreciate is that he started with a good foot bath,  rubbed and cleaned my feet with lime and flower-water.

It was very relaxing and a fantastic way to start the massage. (Total charge: 400 baht, Tip: 200 baht)

Second was a few days later, 2 hour oil massage. Was brought to the 3rd no-signage building. Small size guy & below average in skill. He tends to go in hard on the knotted / tense parts, and kneaded my calves and thighs way too sharply. I told him eventually to go gentler on those parts, as they were so sore and tender already! It seems he was also unsure how to divvy up the time, and spend less time on the upper body. I think he ended squarely in 2 hrs, but it felt more geared towards legs (thigh, butt, calves, hips). (Total charge: 800 baht, Tip: 150 baht)

There was a sign on the menu card saying that the minimum tip is 100 baht, so i felt i gave adequately for the services rendered. 

No hanky panky at all, the oil masseuse did try to initiate but no reaction from me so he got the message and moved on.

I might not be returning and continue to check back with Adam Massage regarding my fave masseuse, haha.

Once again, thanks Sudu and Bkkandy for the directions!

guys, may i suggest the following:

100 baht/hr (pro rate for longer massage) for foot massage

200 baht/hr (similarly pro rate) for any body massage, thai or oil

500 baht all in tip if you are offered hj

i am pretty close to the karen boys there, and i can assure you that they are trying their best. they are from the trat province and they are not ethnic thais. some may not even enjoy the full rights of thai citizens. discrimination is definitely present albeit subtle. the karen boys know this and they work doubly hard to earn their keeps. they seldom negotiate tips with the customers, even for extra services, and will accept what customers give them. quite unlike the thai masseurs. 

do be generous with them.

Edited by gc0805

Ive only been offered once for hj, and the masseur asked for 700, which i glady paid as i kinda like the masseur, and the massage session wasnt that great, so might as well get frisky lol. All other time, i usually took the 2 hour oil for 800, so naturally gave them 200 for tips minimum, more if the massage was great

In a recent trip to Bangkok, I went for a massage.  I told them I wanted a masseur. 

The masseur's skill was mediocre at best, no happy ending or anything.  At the end of the massage, he asked for a tip of THB500.  I told him his has to give me a handjob for that tip. 

He did, I cummed, and he got this tip. He did not seem to be surprised by the condition for his tip, so I would suppose it was not his first time

On 10/28/2017 at 12:19 AM, gc0805 said:

guys, may i suggest the following:

100 baht/hr (pro rate for longer massage) for foot massage

200 baht/hr (similarly pro rate) for any body massage, thai or oil

500 baht all in tip if you are offered hj

i am pretty close to the karen boys there, and i can assure you that they are trying their best. they are from the trat province and they are not ethnic thais. some may not even enjoy the full rights of thai citizens. discrimination is definitely present albeit subtle. the karen boys know this and they work doubly hard to earn their keeps. they seldom negotiate tips with the customers, even for extra services, and will accept what customers give them. quite unlike the thai masseurs. 

do be generous with them.

thank you for sharing.

as a general rule, i tip 40%-50% of the overall cost.

this is my usual as long time customer of two shops that i frequent.

unless the establishment have their own rules, like Prime.

interestingly within the context of your comment,

i run a non-profit social enterprise that works with minority groups in SE Asia,

we have 3 initiatives in the area which you have mentioned.

the problems are different for each group and gender

but the best way for them to progress is to treat them fairly,

not see them as exotic beings or pity them. 

one of the biggest takeaway, i have learnt professionally

and also as a fellow human being: give them opportunity, not money.

the practice of giving more money have shown to lead to a sense of misplaced entitlement.

our work with academics (researchers, anthropologists, psychologists) from the field

show this does more harm than good.

it is dangerous as it is enabling behaviour, that plays into a victim mentality.

if you do chose to reward someone extra, you must let them know why.

be it for their listening skills, accomodating to your needs,

or just their general enthusiasm to try and improve.

you cannot reward them just because you feel sorry for them.

rewarding someone even though their work is not up to standard

creates a message that they do not need to improve because

they get the reward anyways.

i stand by my actions, and believe they have received the adequate amount

of tips and feedback for the services rendered. sorry if you disagree, but

want to thank you all the same for considering their needs and struggles.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

9 hours ago, tomcat said:

thank you for sharing.

as a general rule, i tip 40%-50% of the overall cost.

this is my usual as long time customer of two shops that i frequent.

unless the establishment have their own rules, like Prime.

interestingly within the context of your comment,

i run a non-profit social enterprise that works with minority groups in SE Asia,

we have 3 initiatives in the area which you have mentioned.

the problems are different for each group and gender

but the best way for them to progress is to treat them fairly,

not see them as exotic beings or pity them. 

one of the biggest takeaway, i have learnt professionally

and also as a fellow human being: give them opportunity, not money.

the practice of giving more money have shown to lead to a sense of misplaced entitlement.

our work with academics (researchers, anthropologists, psychologists) from the field

show this does more harm than good.

it is dangerous as it is enabling behaviour, that plays into a victim mentality.

if you do chose to reward someone extra, you must let them know why.

be it for their listening skills, accomodating to your needs,

or just their general enthusiasm to try and improve.

you cannot reward them just because you feel sorry for them.

rewarding someone even though their work is not up to standard

creates a message that they do not need to improve because

they get the reward anyways.

i stand by my actions, and believe they have received the adequate amount

of tips and feedback for the services rendered. sorry if you disagree, but

want to thank you all the same for considering their needs and struggles.

No worries.

Different strokes for different folks.

bkkandy, could I please ask if you have tried a facial at Up2 and if you did, what you thought of it? 

If not at Up2 then, is there some place you would recommend for a facial?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Guest Gast said:

bkkandy, could I please ask if you have tried a facial at Up2 and if you did, what you thought of it? 

If not at Up2 then, is there some place you would recommend for a facial?

Thanks.

no I haven't, neither there nor anywhere else, simply because facials are not my thing (except cum facials maybe hahaha)

Guest Hot Swimmer

Hi bkkandy, I will be going to bkk for Loy Krathong this weekend. May i know are the former thai king bank notes still can be widely used in Thailand?

Also is it ok to go and do the Loy Krathong together with boy friend in thailand?

3 hours ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Hi bkkandy, I will be going to bkk for Loy Krathong this weekend. May i know are the former thai king bank notes still can be widely used in Thailand?

Also is it ok to go and do the Loy Krathong together with boy friend in thailand?

that's a bit of a premature question, of course they haven't changed the money yet, how could they have done it in a matter of days? Obviously they wouldn't change it during the year of mourning before the cremation, which just happened. Also, the new king, while having ascended to the throne already, hasn't been formally crowned yet (scheduled for December) Then who knows how quickly they will decide to issue new notes with the new king on them.... end even then, it will take years to change circulation from old to new. 

As for Loy Krathong, yes that's perfectly fine to go with the boyfriend. This year they will hold public events again (including at Lumphini Park), too, which were of course all cancelled last year. so should be fun. 

22 hours ago, bkkandy said:

no I haven't, neither there nor anywhere else, simply because facials are not my thing (except cum facials maybe hahaha)

Oh! Ahem. :)  Tnks for the feedback.

Just now, Guest Gast said:

Oh! Ahem. :)  Tnks for the feedback.

Oh sorry meant to ask, bkkandy. Is it customary to tip for the waxing or for any other service for that matter (e.g. pedicure, manicure)?  There has been no mention of it so I am supposing not but I thought I would ask.  Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, Guest Gast said:

Oh sorry meant to ask, bkkandy. Is it customary to tip for the waxing or for any other service for that matter (e.g. pedicure, manicure)?  There has been no mention of it so I am supposing not but I thought I would ask.  Thanks in advance

I guess you don't HAVE to, but I always do. 50 or 100 Baht for such service will go a long way to make someone happy (provided service was good and friendly, of course). These people make very little, so a tip is really meaningful for them. 

7 hours ago, Bernard said:

Anyone know where to find super chub/ fat chub masseur in bangkok? Please share! Thanks

Super chub i havent seen but cub or something similar ive seen a few in prime, so i bet there are a few here and there, not so obvious though and i really doubt there is a center specifically have only chubby masseur on offer. 

Guest Rapee Massage

Was at Rapee Massage earlier

if You take oil Massage (500bht for 1 hr), u will get a ensuite nig shower room, but the massage area is really small, hardly any room to move around

The masseurs are mostly guys from 20s to 30s

my masseur is keen to get on the happy part, but I’m surprised he actually wanted to fuck me without condom!?

he did give me a HJ and BJ, I think bcos he is really horny just now.

but he did not specify a tip amount, so I tipped him 700bht in the end.

4 hours ago, Guest Rapee Massage said:

Was at Rapee Massage earlier

if You take oil Massage (500bht for 1 hr), u will get a ensuite nig shower room, but the massage area is really small, hardly any room to move around

The masseurs are mostly guys from 20s to 30s

my masseur is keen to get on the happy part, but I’m surprised he actually wanted to fuck me without condom!?

he did give me a HJ and BJ, I think bcos he is really horny just now.

but he did not specify a tip amount, so I tipped him 700bht in the end.

I like that best when they just proceed with "things" and don't ask anything. 

Your tip of 700 is very fair. 

did you pick him, or was he assigned to you?

2 hours ago, Bernard said:

Anyone know where to find super chub/ fat chub masseur in bangkok? Please share! Thanks

sorry no idea... 

the only place with a special type is Sun massage in Soi Tarntawan (next to the Tawan gogo-bar), they feature muscle hunks. There might be guys past their prime and having become more fat than muscular, but that's just a guess. Maybe worth a look for you....

22 hours ago, bkkandy said:

I like that best when they just proceed with "things" and don't ask anything. 

Your tip of 700 is very fair. 

did you pick him, or was he assigned to you?

assigned to me... think his name is baht (sounds like it) or his number is #1

On 10/18/2017 at 6:27 PM, Guest John said:

its been long time since I read any thing on HERO massage ,

going Bangkok soon ,

can anyone who have been there give some update pls ?

are those lean sexy handsome boys still there ??

Thanks

It has re-opened as MyHero at its original location (65 Soi Sukhumvit 11).  The place has been completely renovated with private rooms (like hotel suites) with in-room jacuzzi baths.  There is also a cafe/bar that serves food and drinks.  Rates have increased - 1000baht for  1-hr aroma oil massage.  As for the boys, they are still strong in offering more macho boys rather than twinks but there are mostly new faces.  My fave boys have all gone elsewhere.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.