Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

This should be a ''clean'' :P thing to do if you travel to Bangkok before 30th November 

http://bk.asia-city.com/news/news/stranger-things-taking-over-ekkamai

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Hi..

Going to bkk after a couple of years hiatus.. Can someone advice on the below on tipping.

What's the normal tip.to give for

1. Normal massage places like health land etc.

2. Gay massage places

3. How much is it to out a boy from the clubs now n how much tips to give?

Thanks

32 minutes ago, WA6 said:

Hi..

Going to bkk after a couple of years hiatus.. Can someone advice on the below on tipping.

What's the normal tip.to give for

1. Normal massage places like health land etc.

2. Gay massage places

3. How much is it to out a boy from the clubs now n how much tips to give?

Thanks

1. 100 per hour as a general guidance. Can always give more when especially satisfied with the service. Standard tip for HE is 500

2. true gay full service shops will have a minimum tip

3. about 500 off-fee, 1500-2000 for short time, 2500 for long time (i.e. overnight)

Guest Bkk visitor
10 hours ago, bkkandy said:

1. 100 per hour as a general guidance. Can always give more when especially satisfied with the service. Standard tip for HE is 500

3. about 500 off-fee, 1500-2000 for short time, 2500 for long time (i.e. overnight)

Hi bkkandy, just to clarify if there is HE, the 500 baht would include the hourly tip of 100 baht, if not it will be 600 baht  for an hour massage with HE. Can clarify. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Thanks a lot for the information. 

7 minutes ago, raj1204 said:

guys, i will be arriving bkk at train station.

does hua lamphong has DTAC shop to help me activate my sim card as airport does?

if i have to get sim card from 7-11, where can i activate my card?

Thanks in advance.

my advice will be to hold out to the city centre, at least until sala daeng or siam station.
Hua Lamphong has a link to the underground MRT, which you can take to Silom to

connect to the BTS.

if you have a DTAC sim from a previous trip, it will most likely be expired if it has not

been used in the past 2 to 4 mths. (100 -120 days). DTAC i noticed is not as popular

as AIS (Green Logo).

Usually there will be a small AIS kiosk shop inside the BTS station, they will be able to

advise on the best data plans and settle all payments and immediate settings to get

you connected on the spot.

when i visited last month, i had a 5 day 2gb plan for 200 baht at AIS.

add a bit more if you need to purchase a new sim card. 

all my previous tries at 7-11 shops to either activate or charge (top-up) sim cards have

been disastrous. Either the attendant is not that well trained, or they are too busy

doing cashier duties, and i feel a bit like a tool taking a cashier away from the queue 

to settle my sim.

the worst i used was TRUE, the attendant had said it will activate in an hour,

but never did. only AIS so far for me, was able to be connected and used on the spot.

hope that helps, safe travels!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

13 minutes ago, tomcat said:

my advice will be to hold out to the city centre, at least until sala daeng or siam station.
Hua Lamphong has a link to the underground MRT, which you can take to Silom to

connect to the BTS.

if you have a DTAC sim from a previous trip, it will most likely be expired if it has not

been used in the past 2 to 4 mths. (100 -120 days). DTAC i noticed is not as popular

as AIS (Green Logo).

Usually there will be a small AIS kiosk shop inside the BTS station, they will be able to

advise on the best data plans and settle all payments and immediate settings to get

you connected on the spot.

when i visited last month, i had a 5 day 2gb plan for 200 baht at AIS.

add a bit more if you need to purchase a new sim card. 

all my previous tries at 7-11 shops to either activate or charge (top-up) sim cards have

been disastrous. Either the attendant is not that well trained, or they are too busy

doing cashier duties, and i feel a bit like a tool taking a cashier away from the queue 

to settle my sim.

the worst i used was TRUE, the attendant had said it will activate in an hour,

but never did. only AIS so far for me, was able to be connected and used on the spot.

hope that helps, safe travels!

thanks a lot tomcat. really helpful. : )

6 hours ago, Guest Bkk visitor said:

Hi bkkandy, just to clarify if there is HE, the 500 baht would include the hourly tip of 100 baht, if not it will be 600 baht  for an hour massage with HE. Can clarify. Thanks. 

if there is HE, 500 will be happily accepted. However, if the massage is good in it's own right, I usually give the massage tip plus the 500. But it's really up to you. Of course, if both massage and HE are outstanding, can always give more (a while a go gave 800 for 1 hour massage with HE, both were really very good)

21 hours ago, raj1204 said:

thanks a lot tomcat. really helpful. : )

I am assuming you guys are in Singapore. I bought my Thai SIM card from Qoo10 which is cheap and convenient as you can swap SIM card on the plane and be ready to activate at touchdown. They sell AIS, DTAC, True. Just sharing as I've done it twice. No queues, no hassles. There are a few vendors selling it. Give it 10 days for delivery for Singpost just to be sure you get the SIM card before you fly. You can opt for express delivery at a cost.

I tried 4 massage shops on my last BKK trip so thought I'd share my experience. 

Shop 1: Busaba soi 6 massage, Soi 6, Silom Road

Their land line is not working so call the mobile 081 811 4998 if you want to make an appointment. I tried "A" (no idea how to spell his name because when I tried Aek as recommended, they did not understand me). Appears to be run by a couple of lesbians and they have a very cute dog. The feminine one was very friendly.

Massage is done upstairs on a normal bed. The bathroom is outside the room area and needs some work. It looks old and bath tray was rusted. 

Ambience: 5/10

Massage: mediocre

Service: good

I personally would not go again as the massage on a normal bed gave me runny nose and felt uncomfortable when he applied pressure. The price is also higher than its surrounding for a place that needs more work than the ones I have been to.

Edited by midkemia
typo

Shop 2: NYE

Facebook NYE Spa & Waxing. Address, direction, prices, contacts are all there.

It's in Huai Khwang on MRT line and is about 10 minutes' walk from the train station. Setup is simple but clean. They have 2 rooms for traditional Thai massage and another 2 behind for oil massage. The single bathroom is outside the room a short walk from the oil massage rooms. There are 2 male masseurs only who are also the co-owners. Tum (the masseur I used) told me they are closing down the shop by end of the year for various reasons. A pity because I think the massage is the best I've had in BKK. And he is also very nice and accommodating. Someone said you would be treated like family and is quite true except have to pay. He even offered to buy for me coconuts because I asked him about it.

Massage bed is used and lighting dimmed when I faced up. The end of the massage included some Thai twisting including arching backwards like yoga moves. He uses a sarong to cover me instead of a towel which was more comfortable. He removes everything at stages so you would be uncovered.

Ambience: 8/10

Massage: very good

Service: very good

I would go again wherever he moves to.

Edited by midkemia

Shop 3: The Green Soi 6, Silom opened by ex Prime people. The rooms all come with attached shower which I really like so you know your money is safe and convenient. 650b for 90 minutes - same as Prime's rates. The deputy manager Yo can help you select the masseur. I had a good experience last month with Nak but he has gone back to his hometown as many of them do. Jame was suggested to me but his massage was just so so. He is very small built and I can hear him grunt as he worked on me. He offered me someone else's shoes and did not wait for me to come out of the bathroom outside the room as most masseurs do. I would go to The Green again but not to Jame.

Ambience: 7/10

Service: none

Shop 4: The Prime Soi 6, Silom

As most of you already know the setup for Prime, I will just go to the massage review. I had Lek picked by the Taiwanese lady (whom I dislike). No choice because she always interjects the guy who is nice. The massage was so so that the whole time I was thinking I need to book for NYE. Nothing to shout about and will not pick him again. I was a bit frustrated by then as I tried Chang and a new shop run by either a Singaporean or Malaysian after KFC upstairs of a bar - both shops do not use massage beds so I had to skip them.

Ambience: 6/10

Service: none

I did manage to go back to NYE in the evening to wash away the memory of the last 2 massages. 

Edited by midkemia

23 hours ago, raj1204 said:

Is there any exhibitionist activity in bkk? Any experience? 

wish there was... no personal experience. Heard/read somewhere that supposedly under the elevated highway bridges near Impact Arena there's supposed to be nude night cruising and sex going on, saw some pictures of it, but never went (too far away) so can't verify.

20 minutes ago, bkkandy said:

wish there was... no personal experience. Heard/read somewhere that supposedly under the elevated highway bridges near Impact Arena there's supposed to be nude night cruising and sex going on, saw some pictures of it, but never went (too far away) so can't verify.

Impact arena? Was it recent? Will find out bout that. Thx bkkandy. 

13 hours ago, subbtm said:

Hi, is there a new gay disco where GOD was? Any reviews? And i’ll Be in bkk from 11 to 15 dec so if anyone wants to play with a submissive exhibitionisy hole, do PM me

GOD has re-opened in the same place. Not yet open quite late as it used to (like 4 or 5 am) but 3:30 better than nothing lol (weekdays not sure, maybe only 3)

4 minutes ago, raj1204 said:

guys, anyone has tried the new screw boy agogo bar? Any tips? 

been there not that long ago. It is a bit cheaper than the other ones in Soi Twilight (drink only 300 or 350, instead of 450+), I found the selection of boys not bad at all. Ladyboy mamasan friendly and not pushy. Fuck show 1 am. Other tips? Like what? lol 

2 hours ago, bkkandy said:

been there not that long ago. It is a bit cheaper than the other ones in Soi Twilight (drink only 300 or 350, instead of 450+), I found the selection of boys not bad at all. Ladyboy mamasan friendly and not pushy. Fuck show 1 am. Other tips? Like what? lol 

If the fuck show is at 1am, wat time does the normal show starts

40 minutes ago, Maturebtm@sk said:

If the fuck show is at 1am, wat time does the normal show starts

they have a 11pm and a 1am show. I'm not sure the 11pm includes a fucking show. The 1am starts at 1am with regular show numbers, end ends with the fucking show

1 hour ago, KONG said:

Any recommendation for chub massuer?

not sure any shop would specialize in that, but I'd try Tawan / The Sun massage, they specialize in musclular hunks and I believe some guys would qualify as chub rather than muscular lol.

It is in Soi Tarntawan (which is Silom Soi 6, going through all the way from Silom to the Surawong end). It is next to the well known Tawan gogo bar.

Tawan do have at least 1 chubby guy doing the show, no idea why. The rest of the guy are body builders type, but during off season, do look bearish and chubby as well. Some smaller frame guys there as well with defined muscles. Have never tried their massage though

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.