Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Ive been to arena twice, chose the most muscular one i like and both times, i am very satisfied with the massage, and the b2b session was heavenly. Didnt go for sex though but i did have my happy ending lol most guys there are manly, rugged and slightly older. If u want the typical model like with toned lean muscle, u should try prince and the like. Id say tawan is to arena as dreamboys is to prince lol

Will be travelling alone at bkk from 20 dec - 25 dec. Anyone there as well?

Feel free pm.

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Guest Sport-coholic
4 minutes ago, overthesky said:

Read that the temperature in Thailand, including Bangkok has fallen to a low of 14 degree Celsius. Is the weather that cold now?

Such a good time to go Yunomori Onsen.

2 hours ago, SmallPenis said:

Yup. Is cooling here. And im here right now.

18 hours ago, overthesky said:

Read that the temperature in Thailand, including Bangkok has fallen to a low of 14 degree Celsius. Is the weather that cold now?

It’s a refreshing break from Singapore. 

Just got back from Krung Thep late last night. Cool weather that made for refreshing motortaxi rides at night, almost like spring or autumn in a temperate country. If my memory of checking weather reports doesn't fail me, I seem to recall that Bangkok almost always has the best weather the week before Christmas. Having experienced it myself, my goal is visit this time every year.

Having been to both MyHero and The Prince this trip (three days in a row for the latter), I would say that the old Hero is long gone and has been replaced by The Prince. Sure, MyHero looks refurbished and pretty, but no one goes there for the decor, right? Most guys at The Prince are handsome, and run the gamut in terms of muscle mass. Guys at MyHero look like they're The Prince rejects. :P

I used to rave about Nahm, but Issaya Siamese Club has blown me away. The sheer creativity - pad thai done salmon sashimi salad style, anyone? And it's in the vicinity of The Prince. Talk about having a sensual evening... (the hostess Gam is very pretty - almost makes me wish I were straight)

22 hours ago, Guest Guestttt said:

Will they check passport when entering DJ station?

sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Better to bring some ID. But I'd advise not to bring your original passport, bring your local ID or drivers license if you have, that's better. You don't wanna lose your passport!!

9 hours ago, bkkandy said:

this looks like your place:

https://www.facebook.com/triple888massage/

Never been and never seen it, so can't give any personal comments

I have been this place two years ago when they first open. At that time only 3 or 4 male masseur. I Choose a chubby one. I forgot his name. Foot massage is Ok for me. The oil massage is also just Ok for me. He wanted 500 thai bath tip for HE.

The manager is also a chub named Nick. He work in green massage before. I have used Nick in green massage and his massage is good. Nick is more bearish. Very polite and accomodating.

19 hours ago, massage_fan said:

I have been this place two years ago when they first open. At that time only 3 or 4 male masseur. I Choose a chubby one. I forgot his name. Foot massage is Ok for me. The oil massage is also just Ok for me. He wanted 500 thai bath tip for HE.

The manager is also a chub named Nick. He work in green massage before. I have used Nick in green massage and his massage is good. Nick is more bearish. Very polite and accomodating.

thanks for the info!

500 for HE is the standard going rate for HJ/HE, so he didn't demand too much

3 hours ago, bkkandy said:

thanks for the info!

500 for HE is the standard going rate for HJ/HE, so he didn't demand too much

Yes it is true  500 bath for HE is norm. Thats why I dont reject him.

However I prefer if the masseur not mention how much tip he wanted up front. Like Nick. He just proceed give HE without demanding how much tip he want before proceed with HE.  Personally, i feel better in this way.

Edited by massage_fan

14 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Yes it is true  500 bath for HE is norm. Thats why I dont reject him.

However I prefer if the masseur not mention how much tip he wanted up front. Like Nick. He just proceed give HE without demanding how much tip he want before proceed with HE.  Personally, i feel better in this way.

Oh it had sounded like you didn't accept....

I couldn't agree more, I also don't like it when they ask, ask anything at all. Sometimes they just ask if I want it (either by saying "you want?" or by sign-language, so to speak, by making the appropriate motions) without mentioning tip, sometimes bot, sometimes just about tip.... It kinda kills the erotic mood, so I too like  it best when they just proceed and they will sure get the appropriate tip (sometimes more than 500, for example if the massage itself was especially good, or the HE was especially good, it is surprising how much difference there can be). But from their perspective it is understandable since they cannot know that particular customer will tip adequately.

3 hours ago, bkkandy said:

Oh it had sounded like you didn't accept....

I couldn't agree more, I also don't like it when they ask, ask anything at all. Sometimes they just ask if I want it (either by saying "you want?" or by sign-language, so to speak, by making the appropriate motions) without mentioning tip, sometimes bot, sometimes just about tip.... It kinda kills the erotic mood, so I too like  it best when they just proceed and they will sure get the appropriate tip (sometimes more than 500, for example if the massage itself was especially good, or the HE was especially good, it is surprising how much difference there can be). But from their perspective it is understandable since they cannot know that particular customer will tip adequately.

Yes you are right. Mentioning how much tip he asked upfront for HE really spoil the erotic mood. More over it turn out the HE is not great at all. Very quick. No passion. He just want to finish it and get the agreed tip.

On the other hand as you mention. If the masseur serve the best and not negotiating tip upfront, it can be a surprise if the client give more than then norm is he is happy. 

20 hours ago, massage_fan said:

Yes you are right. Mentioning how much tip he asked upfront for HE really spoil the erotic mood. More over it turn out the HE is not great at all. Very quick. No passion. He just want to finish it and get the agreed tip.

On the other hand as you mention. If the masseur serve the best and not negotiating tip upfront, it can be a surprise if the client give more than then norm is he is happy. 

Can't blame them, we won't know he might have kena before which after doing but not getting tip from some idiot. Or been warned from the old bird there.

On 09/01/2018 at 11:32 PM, desmadonna said:

BBB Inn Gay Hotel.

Babylon Barracks.

Never stayed there before though. So can't comment. 

Babylon is good. Got gym, pool, restaurant, and the sauna. Only thing is a little deep inside an alley so getting to the BTS is either a sweaty walk or a motorbike taxi

Am traveling to BKK from 28 Jan to 1st Feb. will be nice to meet tops there. Check out me profiles to know more about me if you like:

recon.com/purepublicslut

purepublicslut.tumblr.com

twitter: @purepublicslut

Guest Guest always go bkk
1 hour ago, Ben Ben Ben said:

Any clean massage to recommend? Going with straight friends. Prefer straight massage. Just purely massage. Thanks 

YUNOMORI lor .. worth it

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.