Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Visited Dr Bear @ R3 in my recent trip to BKK,Ā Noi did the massage for me.Ā 

Ā 

For thoseĀ whom go for massage frequently, we can tell ifĀ the masseur is doing it professionally, or just going through the motion. Noiā€™s skills isĀ excellent,Ā paying attention to details, and his strength throughout the sessionĀ is consistent.Ā 

Ā 

Although he didnā€™t smile much, and we didnā€™t converse much (which I prefer not to actually as I like to have aĀ quiet serene session), I truly enjoyed the session, which I felt relaxed and happy.

Ā 

Do remember to download the 20%Ā discount voucher from their website, and call to make appointmentĀ before visiting.Ā 

38 minutes ago, Guest company_in_bangkok said:

Is there any website I can use to find some gay company (hot guys) to go to places in Bangkok?

Ā 

I don't mind paying money for this.

www.siamroads.com

Ā 

Great guides, gay, but strictly no sex is offered

Ā 

On 16/01/2018 at 4:31 PM, Netizen said:

Visited Dr Bear @ R3 in my recent trip to BKK,Ā Noi did the massage for me.Ā 

Ā 

For thoseĀ whom go for massage frequently, we can tell ifĀ the masseur is doing it professionally, or just going through the motion. Noiā€™s skills isĀ excellent,Ā paying attention to details, and his strength throughout the sessionĀ is consistent.Ā 

Ā 

Although he didnā€™t smile much, and we didnā€™t converse much (which I prefer not to actually as I like to have aĀ quiet serene session), I truly enjoyed the session, which I felt relaxed and happy.

Ā 

Do remember to download the 20%Ā discount voucher from their website, and call to make appointmentĀ before visiting.Ā 

Mind sharing the weblink for the discount voucher? Thanks.

For Dr Bear massage, youĀ may find the discount voucher in the following link :

Ā 

https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/dr-bear-massage/

Ā 

Just need toĀ complete someĀ simple fields. The voucher will be emailed to you almost immediately. YouĀ need not print the voucher, just show the email to the staff.Ā Ā Every voucher issued has a voucher number (which they require to viewĀ and copy down on your massage form)Ā and valid for 1 month from issue date.

Ā 

Enjoy the massage.Ā 

Ā 

20 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Going BKK soon. I'm torn between Dr. Bear, Prime and Yunomori.

Ā 

Any suggestions or opinion? Much appreciated.

Ā 

Depends what u want. Good thai and oil massage with very low possibility of extra, go to prime. No idea on yunomori. Dr bear have organ massage which is a manhood massage.

On November 12, 2017 at 7:28 AM, herodai said:

Hi tempted to go to Pattaya for a short getaway.Ā 

Ā 

Heard Pattaya got live gay sex show. REALLY? woah.Ā 

Ā 

Anyone been to Pattaya lately? please share any experienceĀ 

Also interested if anyone has any feedback on Pattaya. Ā More curious about massage than shows personally but curious about both. Ā Any suggestions or tips?

Will be there from 19 to 22 feb. will be nice to meet some tops who are traveling there. Preferably dominating guys who love submissive twinks. Can check out my profile at purepublicslut.tumblr.com or recon.com/purepublicslut

17 hours ago, subbtm said:

Will be there from 19 to 22 feb. will be nice to meet some tops who are traveling there. Preferably dominating guys who love submissive twinks. Can check out my profile at purepublicslut.tumblr.com or recon.com/purepublicslut

Ā 

Can meet up. Though not necessary for sex.Ā 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Hi

Hi, Iā€™ll going for aĀ work cum leisure trip to BKk from the 27Ā Feb - Ā 4Ā Mar... lost touch with the scene... where is good for naughty massage? Or anyone wants to meet up in the evenings?

Guest InBangkok

The best sauna for western uncles and daddies is Babylon on Soi Mozart off Sathorn Soi 1. Big, beautifully laid out and usually filled with a lot of older westerners and some Thais and other Asians. Can't vouch for their being sexy, though! Babylon has a gym, pool, bar,Ā two restaurants and the other usual sauna facilities. For cruising away from a sauna,Ā try Telephone Bar in Silom Soi 4 or any of the other establishments there. The beer bars on Soi Twilight near the top ofĀ Suriwong should also have older westerners.

22 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

The best sauna for western uncles and daddies is Babylon on Soi Mozart off Sathorn Soi 1. Big, beautifully laid out and usually filled with a lot of older westerners and some Thais and other Asians. Can't vouch for their being sexy, though! Babylon has a gym, pool, bar,Ā two restaurants and the other usual sauna facilities. For cruising away from a sauna,Ā try Telephone Bar in Silom Soi 4 or any of the other establishments there. The beer bars on Soi Twilight near the top ofĀ Suriwong should also have older westerners.

Thanks, what for the gay hotels in Silom?Ā 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.