Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest jolim143
13 hours ago, tomcat said:

bought from jetstar through traveloka - about 300/person. after discount, 10%. cheaper

labor weekend. normal to pay high price, because SG is holiday period.

and happy to skip songkran period, but still be on cusp of thai new year.

actually only back to bkk to eat-eat, stock up on some supplements and laser facial treatments.

visit about 3-4 times a year - best price is like 100sgd, 300+ is most expensive.

any higher that 300, i probably will skip going. 

Question:

There is a thai airline operating from bangkok that flies to Japan exclusively

(hokkaido, okinawa) any thai experts here know what is the airline/agency? 

their logo is pink colour. i'm trying to plan a trip for my friend, but can't recall this airline.

thank you!

Where do you go for facial? I'm considering but no idea where is good.

11 hours ago, jolim143 said:

Where do you go for facial? I'm considering but no idea where is good.

this question is a bit hard to answer. it depends, what do you want corrected?

it's just normal facial, extraction, cleaning, serum etc, i don't do it in bangkok...

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 4/6/2018 at 9:40 PM, Guest Silom said:

My experience recently with both the guys at Rapee and Kessaya massage along Silom rd are  quite horny, they are the ones who initiated the extras part, even to the extend of wanting to top me, and no discussion of tips at all beforehand

But they expect u to tip them afterwards. If the amount given is below their expectation, they will ask u to top up. Haha..

all of  u doing songkran now?

look at the plane - nearly all r males

He said : 如果您的家人親戚朋友近期有去泰國
請不用再為他們的婚姻大事操心了[ muahahahahaha

what a long schlong: some u cannot view cos not their fb frens

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1608311992717017&set=a.1512106752337542.1073741828.100006146958769&type=3&theater

while i dont understand the language, (can see that they said KY and wrappers of condoms r everywhere, while the focus is on drugs, liquor is tested/seen in urine) tks for sharing!

i must compli the thai police, in order to raid, raid at the right time w max attendance - of course it has to be songkran! (no other best time when it is peak for gays)

in order to fight drugs, i hope they conte to raid, not just R3! i believed many parties await 

I cannot imagine if it is an event timing (glad that it is 644pm of thai time) , event usu start after 8PM, the crowd will be larger

at least the patrons get to dress up first before goin for URINE test (i cannot imagine Spore parents or family seeing their sons overseas doing them proud naked)

I hope the theme/event was not cancelled due to that? for sure , those coming at that time, wil choose not to enter the sauna but to leave immediately

Guest R3 POLICE RAID

Apparently the raid focused on the issue of drug use. However news channel reported that condoms are found everywhere and questioned whether this is a sex establishment . The sauna has been ordered to close during the investigation.

1 hour ago, Guest R3 POLICE RAID said:

Apparently the raid focused on the issue of drug use. However news channel reported that condoms are found everywhere and questioned whether this is a sex establishment . The sauna has been ordered to close during the investigation.

yes, we can see that if not wont asked to do urine tests

to a public, u can ask any straights out there, one would wanna see how a sauna is like , before that when i was naive, before i get to step into a sauna, i can never expect humans can do so much of "those actions" in a shop?!!i can never imagine that (red light dist is normal cos u paid and then u go into the one u selected for )

but a sauna is more of an admission fee and that it is totally based on your luck and chem to find someone u can click with, u can end up with 1000pp or u go home empty handed 

and then some world-famous saunas have shows/performance and special themes (like wearing masks)

i can never imagine this if i m a straight

so R3s fb and website are closed.. the owner has been making so much money, by far, the most profitable of all...maybe some sauna rivals tipped the police and the R3 owner failed to match the bribe given by others. its all about the money.. the raid must be for a show only. if indeed the police are to be serious about it, there is obviously sex orgy going on at that time..It must be one of those O nights and even bigger since its Songkran. Just bec there were no used condom doesnt mean there was no sex. This is just funny. Im sure after the raid, the owner bargained for a price so there will be no arrests. Quick money scheme for the police and after weeks, R3 will be up and running again. 

Guest Guest

The police are too stupid.only 10police man how to beat the 200gays.they want everyone to go to the rooftop..all of us can't be bother we just hang at the lobby. Anyway they came after the orgy just ended.   2police were guarding at the front door.  2 police were at locker getting random guy for urine test.  The rest  of the police were controlling at rooftop.  Those  50 partrons at the lobby escape from the back door

Guest Guest

Singaporean are always smarter.  Escape from backdoor.  Is the Thai ppl  who did the urine test. Don't know Wat happen after that. Once u are out never turn back. 

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Singaporean are always smarter.  Escape from backdoor.  Is the Thai ppl  who did the urine test. Don't know Wat happen after that. Once u are out never turn back. 

is there a bkdoor?

I am wondering why the threads are locked instead of restricting guest accounts (not allowing guests to post). It is obvious that these guest accounts intentionally start fights to make this happen.

we get very helpful information from this forum and if threads get locked it restricts meaningful sharing of information.

On topic, after a disappointing visit to 39 Underground, only a few meters from the sauna I see several massage places. There are only male therapists I think. I can see that the boys look okay (young and fit) so I decided to try 1hr for 350 baht. The room is private and the shower is outside the room. There is no steam room or sauna. I got a good-looking boy, quite tall and the body is nice. Massage will be done in the nude (therapist is not nude) and very sensual. He will massage your balls and he will press his dick to your legs and arms. Massage is ok, maybe 3.5/5. He offered HJ for 500 baht which I accepted, and he jerked me until i cum. He allowed me to touch his dck from outside his pants but he did not take it out and did not get hard. It was a good experience overall.

Edited by Carlofrcentral

47 minutes ago, Gooey said:

My oh my, we already have 2 threads locked for a week, are you guys planning to get all threads locked or something?

Back on topic, any recommendations on which massage center that must not be missed while traveling in Bangkok? Will be there for about a week in July. Also, anyone else planning to visit during that time as well?

Try Magic Hands near Lumpini Station

Guest Howcome
43 minutes ago, Carlofrcentral said:

I am wondering why the threads are locked instead of restricting guest accounts (not allowing guests to post). It is obvious that these guest accounts intentionally start fights to make this happen.

we get very helpful information from this forum and if threads get locked it restricts meaningful sharing of information.

On topic, after a disappointing visit to 39 Underground, only a few meters from the sauna I see several massage places. There are only male therapists I think. I can see that the boys look okay (young and fit) so I decided to try 1hr for 350 baht. The room is private and the shower is outside the room. There is no steam room or sauna. I got a good-looking boy, quite tall and the body is nice. Massage will be done in the nude (therapist is not nude) and very sensual. He will massage your balls and he will press his dick to your legs and arms. Massage is ok, maybe 3.5/5. He offered HJ for 500 baht which I accepted, and he jerked me until i cum. He allowed me to touch his dck from outside his pants but he did not take it out and did not get hard. It was a good experience overall.

I  support this motion very much. I also don't understand why they allow us to comment when most of us would quarrel. I guess it's becos the moderator is a asshole who cannot think properly.Always thinking with his butthole. 

Guest DidtmuzTT
31 minutes ago, simon292 said:

any hints on the name of the shop and ;location?

None because its all made up. But you can go the Bugis toilet and bukake there.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:19 PM, Carlofrcentral said:

totally agree! no guest postings allow, if u want to post, create an account, its not that difficult

I was in Thailand some two weeks ago.

I started my trip in Chiangmai, before heading to Pattaya and finally to Bangkok.

I took full body massages and foot messages in various locations in these destinations.

As I have almost zero liking of Thai rent boys, all the sessions were done by middle-aged aunties.  There was no sexual tensions nor favours involved but I got what I wanted, a soothing massage to untie the knots.  

For me, there is absolutely NO need to patronise gay joints for massage - unless you anticipate happy endings.

Guest jolim143
5 hours ago, ryoudoki said:

anyone heading to bkk from 26-29 may?

I'm there 28/4 - 1/5. staying at Crown Plaza Lumpini. you?

Edited by jolim143
add info

That's the trouble with Guest.. trying to troll this forum with baseless accusations.

Regardless of my wealth, you cannot decide for me whether I should or should not patronise a gay joint.  It is a personal preference .. prefer to see AMDK than Thais.

Dear Guest, continue to slam me for all you want.. I enjoy the attention. Thank you.

1 hour ago, abang said:

That's the trouble with Guest.. trying to troll this forum with baseless accusations.

Regardless of my wealth, you cannot decide for me whether I should or should not patronise a gay joint.  It is a personal preference .. prefer to see AMDK than Thais.

Dear Guest, continue to slam me for all you want.. I enjoy the attention. Thank you.

Then whats the point of sharing in this thread? Nobody is interested to know you had a good time in thailand. People here want to know the gay masage places and saunas. Not about the aunties who massaged you. 

This is just information for the uninitiated -those who do not understand how things work in Thailand and worst, the shoutings of the occasional visitor. 试问您一年到泰国几次呀?

我想说的是不是每个去泰国的旅客都是冲着“暹罗”仔的。。

I must not be the only Singaporean who finds Bangkok and Thailand has more to offer than just gay joints.  I'm not a sex tourist and I am travelling to smaller places within Thailand, i.e. Hua Hin and Krabi. 

What's wrong with seeking massages from non-gay places ...why pay for someone who does 10 mins of so-called massage but give you 20 mins happy endings?   Why pay 5 to 8 times the standard massage fee at Arena et al?   A quick look at the price list reveals that the message fee may just be 30% of the compulsory/minimum tip to the masseur.  

真是 醉翁之意不在酒。。

Read this..to know why I shun gay massage shops

http://arenaspa-bangkok.com/what-is-the-minimum-tips-最低消費是什麼

Edited by abang
Chinese

44 minutes ago, abang said:

This is just information for the uninitiated -those who do not understand how things work in Thailand and worst, the shoutings of the occasional visitor. 试问您一年到泰国几次呀?

I must not be the only Singaporean who finds Bangkok and Thailand has more to offer than just gay joints.  I'm not a sex tourist and I am travelling to smaller places within Thailand, i.e. Hua Hin and Krabi. 

What's wrong with seeking massages from non-gay places ...why pay for someone who does 10 mins of so-called massage but give you 20 mins happy endings?   Why pay 5 to 8 times the standard massage fee at Arena et al?   A quick look at the price list reveals that the message fee may just be 30% of the compulsory/minimum tip to the masseur.  

真是 醉翁之意不在酒。。

What you say is correct, but this is not the proper forum to share non gay massages as this is a gay forum and the information we require here is where to get GAY massages and GAY places to hang out. Maybe your article would be better off in another website where   its more appropriate 

5 hours ago, abang said:

真是 醉翁之意不在酒。。

I think I tip 4x this AMT in one session.  Must tip lesser ^_^

Just a piece of news ..play SAFE in more than 1 sense.

Although this is a straight sex party, I think there is an imminent need to be mindful of police raids - a prelude to the tighter police surveillance before the elections?

Singaporean man among 25 people detained at swingers sex party in Thailand

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/singaporean-man-among-25-people-detained-at-swingers-sex-party-in-thailand-reports?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

Guest Guest
45 minutes ago, abang said:

Just a piece of news ..play SAFE in more than 1 sense.

Although this is a straight sex party, I think there is an imminent need to be mindful of police raids - a prelude to the tighter police surveillance before the elections?

Singaporean man among 25 people detained at swingers sex party in Thailand

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/singaporean-man-among-25-people-detained-at-swingers-sex-party-in-thailand-reports?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10

Why do you post such irrelevant news on this thread?And what election you talking about??? The next thai election is on feb 2019. 

Guest Jakfest
On 4/18/2018 at 9:51 AM, lonelyglobe said:

u took the urine test? did they make things difficult for u?

No. Only some guests was tested and I think they're Thai. We don't what happened and what to do because lost in translation. We only knew that we cannot go out and must wait 50 minutes during investigation. But after 15-20 minutes we go out through back door.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.