Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 4/20/2018 at 7:56 AM, -Ignored- said:

Songkran over by now?
Any good experience? does the gals/ladies also play the watergun on the streets? esp it seemed like some of u may went there with family and straight friends?

Few years back I do join the Songkran for 3 days and Im having a great experience with friends having water fun with alot ppls included stranger which we have water war as well (friendly game).

This round I was go alone, so I was not thinking to join the Songkran. So my schedule had delay 2 days from Songkran.
Once I reach there and check in the hostel, the reception told me today is last day and join for the water fun on the street. So I do changed a simple cloth and join the street. Im fully wet and happy although I dint buy any water gun but they still shot me. In the hot weather, everywhere is water, you are wet and I dont feel the heat. It really fun. If you go with friends who can fun with, i believe its really enjoyable. I do wish can do again with friends which can play around.

Nice experience.

Edited by initialtalo

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Is R3 sauna back in business?

the owner said (I asked last week) closed for 1 month, presumably from the date of the raid (my guess, he didn't say that and I didn't ask so specifically)

Guest Bkktrip

Going to Bangkok in June and wondering if there is a nice massage / spa that has female and male spa therapists that I can get happy ending as well? Preferably somewhere near Central World. Thanks for the input.

Guest Guest 321

Hi. I'm going to bkk next month on a company trip with my straight colleagues. I'm planning to suggest them to go to a straight onsen in BKK so I can see them naked in the bath house. :D

I'm wondering other than the Yunomori Onsen, what other good and decent priced onsen are there in BKK to try out? 

19 hours ago, Guest Guest 321 said:

Hi. I'm going to bkk next month on a company trip with my straight colleagues. I'm planning to suggest them to go to a straight onsen in BKK so I can see them naked in the bath house. :D

I'm wondering other than the Yunomori Onsen, what other good and decent priced onsen are there in BKK to try out? 

You can go to Let’s Relax Onsen in Thonglor. It’s much better than Yunomori onsen. It’s on the fifth floor of Grande Centrepoint hotel in Thonglor. You can take a grab car there or taxi. 

https://letsrelaxspa.com/branch/thonglor/

I tried the onsen 450 Baht with a foot massage. If you book the package online 3 hours before you go you can get 15 percent off. This onsen is much nicer than Yunomori as other than the onsen, you have stone heat room where you can lie on hot stones, followed by a cool off room, and a tatami mat relaxing room. Hope this helps. 

Guest DidymuzTT 90992155
On 5/15/2018 at 2:01 AM, Jay Jay said:

You can go to Let’s Relax Onsen in Thonglor. It’s much better than Yunomori onsen. It’s on the fifth floor of Grande Centrepoint hotel in Thonglor. You can take a grab car there or taxi. 

I tried the onsen 450 Baht with a foot massage. If you book the package online 3 hours before you go you can get 15 percent off. This onsen is much nicer than Yunomori as other than the onsen, you have stone heat room where you can lie on hot stones, followed by a cool off room, and a tatami mat relaxing room. Hope this helps. 

Got many nice guys to see there? Hehe :P

Guest BKK for saunas
On 4/17/2018 at 11:40 PM, Gooey said:

Hi all, I'm planning for a trip to Thailand for the first time and as a solo traveler. Will be in Bangkok between 5 to 10 July. Anyone interested to hang out together?

Will be there 5 to 9 July

On 5/17/2018 at 8:56 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 90992155 said:

Got many nice guys to see there? Hehe :P

Yes some good looking guys. This spa is a bit more upmarket so the boys you meet there will probably be more of the professional kind since the entry fee is pretty pricy by Thai standards.

Found a nice small massage place off silom area called S'sense Massage on soi Suan Phlu.  They have both male and female therapist.  Very clean and good massage too.  The manager can speak English and very friendly.    Pricing also reasonable.

3 hours ago, tin_sg said:

Found a nice small massage place off silom area called S'sense Massage on soi Suan Phlu.  They have both male and female therapist.  Very clean and good massage too.  The manager can speak English and very friendly.    Pricing also reasonable.

Is it done on a massage or normal bed?

53 minutes ago, speedohard said:

Yes. They’re still closed. The sign on the door says CLOSE.

I wish they stay closed forever, out of business, broke or in jail.

I had some good times there before they came up with their abominable age discriminatory pricing scheme against gays over 50.  Since I'm more than 20 years over 50, it is now difficult for me to pass for a less-than-50.  And my passport does not lie. :lol:

They also should take into bankruptcy their other Sauna Mania,  so that these two attractive saunas find new owners who are not discriminatory. 

Guest Guest
19 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I wish they stay closed forever, out of business, broke or in jail.

I had some good times there before they came up with their abominable age discriminatory pricing scheme against gays over 50.  Since I'm more than 20 years over 50, it is now difficult for me to pass for a less-than-50.  And my passport does not lie. :lol:

They also should take into bankruptcy their other Sauna Mania,  so that these two attractive saunas find new owners who are not discriminatory. 

Just go to Babylon, that place is for you and people who prefer old man. I wouldn't want r3 or sauna mania to be flood by old farang with big bellies seriously turning it into old folks home. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Just go to Babylon, that place is for you and people who prefer old man. I wouldn't want r3 or sauna mania to be flood by old farang with big bellies seriously turning it into old folks home. 

In every trip to BKK I stay at Babylon.  For anything but sex I find the older men more interesting.  

My belly is the same size it was when I was 20 y.o.,  that is, flat flat, covered by moderate six-pack. :)

How about you?  Given your big mouth you must not be too old,  and probably with a big belly too. :yuk:

Ongoing till 30th September at Museum of Siam - http://bk.asia-city.com/arts/news/exhibition-museum-siam-gender-illumination

Through colorful and highly interactive installations comprising photographs, vintage movie posters and comic books through to lipsticks and high heels, Gender Illumination highlights the country's diverse LGBT community.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On 5/15/2018 at 2:01 AM, Jay Jay said:

thanks for the heads up.

i've been paying for spa use without foot massage, and the price is about the same. 

will try the spa with massage in future.

cheers

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.