Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Guest

staying at grand tower inn

checked out the website of v-club

looks posh

states minimum tip for masseur is 1000bahts - that hurts

may just goto chakran - massage only 250

staying at grand tower inn

checked out the website of v-club looks posh

states minimum tip for masseur is 1000bahts - that hurts

may just goto chakran - massage only 250

I would say Chakran is a good sauna for relaxation and nice too, it's worth visiting the sauna since your hotel nearby

http://www.aboutg.net/chakran/

Sometimes, also could easily get confused with the hotel name like hotel Grand Tower Inn at nearby Rama IV and hotel Tower Inn at Silom Rd

The tip for massage Baht 1,000 normally for 2-hrs massage and Baht 500 for 1-hr massage and I believe this almost standard tip fixed (as stated in their web) in many gay massage centres in Bangkok.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

This hotel Asia is quite popular amongst Sporean family and as alredy advised by Bodyholic, this hotel also linked to BTS station directly. Just next to hotel, there is a shop offering good foot-reflexology.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

i stayed in Asia hotel twice, due to the location and price, it is a hot fav of SG and SG tour groups.

In the lobby, you will almost think you are back in SG with the usual groups discussing where cheaper, what to buy etc

personally i think the rooms are little run-down. the carpet needs cleaning. and they are still issuing big keys with even bigger metal key tags (so big you can used it as self defence)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Talk about BKK and memories of a "run in" with the "spiritual" kind cropped up.

Arrived late and check in to the hotel, which is near to BTS. Was given a suite, even though we only booked a deluxe room.

When I went to open the curtains, all I could see was a escape stairwell, with a very small window at the far end. Decided to keep the windows locked for security and privacy reasons.

After unpacking, it was about 3am, we decided to turn in for the nite. Once the side table lights were off, the room was pitch black. Try as I might, I just can't fall asleep even though I was tired. I keep getting the eerie feeling that I was being "watched", as if "something" was standing next to my bed watching me. It's a feeling that, in my many years of staying in hotel, it is something I've never felt before.

When I ask my friend if he had the same feeling, he says he also felt that. There is nothing we can do but just pull the covers over and continue to catch our sleep.

The next morning, my friend went to ask for a change of room. The desk clerk, changed without asking any question, as if they know something which we don't. Anyway, we were given a bright room with windows and sun shinning in cheerfully, compared to the dim gloomy, stale room we had last nite.

After getting back to Sg, I asked around and found out that the hotel we stayed in was once an apartment and there was a fire and killed quite a few people there. It was supposing haunted and monks were asked to blessed that place. Later the owner sold it off and it was later turned into a hotel.

Food for thought.

Guest Guest

Gachi Muchi, is your story happen in one of the hotels mentioned by Worldangel ?

Something similar happened to us in this hotel. Something which loved to open doors for us in the middle of night: toilet door, clothing cabinet door, TV cabinet ... we remembered they were all closed, next moment they were opened, we closed again and they opened back again ?! My bf thought that I was making fun of him at first. We were busy the whole night closing the doors. :D We changed hotel after the next morning.

I also once booked Hotel Asia and after the booking I told my colleagues about it and then they started to comment that the said hotel was 'haunted' etc etc, but I didn't believe it as the hotel is quite popular with the local families.

Well, after stayed there 2-3 times for the past 3 years, I didn't feel or encounter anything unusual.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

In the lobby, you will almost think you are back in SG with the usual groups discussing where cheaper, what to buy etc

personally i think the rooms are little run-down. the carpet needs cleaning. and they are still issuing big keys with even bigger metal key tags (so big you can used it as self defence)

Yeah, you are right OralB and in addition to it, in the evening, there is always a big gathering of people at main lobby who wanted to watch the cabaret at ground level.

I think it's time the hotel mgmnt should do the refurbishing of their hotel interior.

Guest travelman

thank you guys for all your informative advises. You all seemed to be frequent visitor to Thailand and Bangkok in particular :clap:

• 2 weeks later...
... whether Bangkok gay saunas and massage centres would be closed during their King's celebration in this few days? anyone knows?

I read from the paper and news that 12 & 13 June are Public Holidays in Thailand.

... whether Bangkok gay saunas and massage centres would be closed during their King's celebration in this few days? anyone knows?

I read from the paper and news that 12 & 13 June are Public Holidays in Thailand.

:o

Its a public holiday, and with the royals and heads of states from all over the world converging on BKK for the celebrations, there's going to be addition policing and heightened security alerts all around too. :o:o

:lol::lol:

Not sure about saunas and clubs being closed for this public holiday, after all, these places have never been closed on other public holidays, not sure whether this would be any different. If anything, from past experience, these places are more crowded on public holidays.

OK - back from bangkok already

went to chrakan

poshy place

went early afternoon so not many guys around

but managed to hook up with a hunky thaiguy each time

they all thought I was thai anyway

advice - get out at ari skyway station and take a tuktuk/motorcycle taxi there

too far and too difficult to reach

Thanks for the latest update. Chakran is really very nice to relax and enjoy the facility.

Well, if you walk in the evening the road leading to Chakran is quire dark as it wasn’t well lighted, better to take motorcycle taxi.

• 2 months later...

BW Moderator wrote on 22 Aug 2006:

I agree SM.

Guys, from now onwards, kindly please stick to information and field report on local masseurs PLEASE. Start a new thread if you want to discuss masseurs or massage places in other countries.

Thanks.

----------

Yes, there is a thread on gay massage in Thailand especially in Bangkok, we might start to continue to write here.

Hi,

Will be visiting BBK next week......

Please share your experiences here.....Outcall / Massage Places and the recommended staff...........I'll update a list here for others to use. :thumb:

Cheers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here is a list I gather from the web.... Will add on as we go along:

Adonis Massage

44/11 Convent Road, Silom

Tel: (0) 2236-7789 / (0) 9010-3399

Min Tip for Masseur: 500 baht / 1 hr 800 baht / 1.5 hrs 1,000 baht / 2 hrs

Nearby Hotels: ?

Albury Men's Club

71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (02) 255-8920 / 255-4768

Min Tip for Masseur: 1,000 baht

Nearby Hotels: Ambassador Hotel

Arena

2nd Floor, Silom Plaza, 491/19-21 Silom Rd

Phone: (0) 2635-3645 / 3646

B & N

4th Floor, Sukhumvit Plaza, 212/23 Sukhumvit Road

Phone: (0) 2251-9714 / 9715

Aqua Pan Club

11/5 Sathorn Soi 9, South Sathorn Road

Phone: (0) 2286-5233 / 4535

Min Tip for Masseur: Not Stated

Nearby Hotel: ?

66 Spa

87 Soi Sukhumvit 13, Sukhumvit Road, Klongtuey-Nua, Wattana

Tel: (02) 252-0866 / 253-3566

Min Tip for Masseur: Not Stated

Nearby Hotel: ?

i always have fond memories of Chakran as i had great time there everytime. it is truely a asian for asian joint as compared to Babylon

few years ago, i was in BKK with friends and elders. had to sneak out one afternoon (told them i went massage and the elders gave me that knowing smile, they thought i was going for paid sex)

anyway rushed there and being a weekday afternoon, that place was pretty quiet. i went a few rounds but couldnt find someone i like. walked into the theater room which they were showing some p--n and watched the action on the big screen.

i noticed that 1 guy was staring at me at the corner, i moved close to him and found him slim built, older, refined gentlemanly look. definite my type. he was crossing his arm and using his palms to cover his nipples. the moment i stood in front of him, he immediately lowered his arm and looked down, how cute.

i realised he has very perturding nipples and based on past experienced, i knew guys like him are very senstitive there. i brushed my hand across his nipples and he let out a soft moan. i could feel my urge went rocking high and i had to have sex with him.

without even asking him, i grabed his hand, pulled him out of the theater and straight into a private room. once i locked the room, he just quietly stood there, i removed my towel with my enlarged member pointing straight at him. he took a look at it and look down again, i pushed him to the bed, removed his towel and thrown myself onto him.

on bed, he was a complete passive type, letting me licked his nipple and just letting out soft moaning sound, which somehow fuelled my animal urge. i pulled on a condom, lifted up his legs and plunged completely inside him. i could see him frowned when i entered him, but that moment i was too bloody horny to slow down.

after some minutes, when i felt i was about to cum, i stopped my movement while inside him. i lowered my face and asked him how was it. he replied "your sex is very hard" which i took it that my cock is very hard. when the urge to cum subsided, i carried on with another round of "love making"

the 2nd time i was about to cum, i decided not to hold back, i was quite into the jap AV then, which normally end with the guy cumed onto the face of the girl, i withdraw my cock, pulled off the condom and shot a week load of cum onto his face .

when the animal instinct died down, i was quite ashamed of the mess i made and helped him clean off. he took a toliet paper, wiped his ass and showed me the little blood stain on it. he repeated "your sex is very hard" which i now realised that he was commenting my love making was too rough.

i kept apolgising and wanted to help him to cum. he hugged me and told me he had cum just now.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

The original poster for "Massage Experiences in Bangkok", Jazz, has agree to merge the topic with this one.

I have also slightly altered the title to better reflect the content of this thread.

Thanks.

Also in other previous thread, there was also a topic about massage in Bangkok for reading.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=862

Hi,

Will be visiting BBK next week......

Please share your experiences here.....Outcall / Massage Places and the recommended staff...........I'll update a list here for others to use. :thumb:

Cheers.

In Bangkok, there are many male massage centres and it depends on what kind of masseurs you are looking for, for twinks masseur, maybe the massage cebtre called "Banana" would offer it, as for "Albury", personally I would say those a bit on muscular type.

• 2 weeks later...

Was on a Massage Tour of Bangkok for 1 week :D

I tried several massage places and my favourite would be Hero.

Visited Hero twice.

My very first visit to Hero was on a Sunday (about 5 pm). Wow! I was impressed. When I first stepped in, this gorgeous piece of shirtless hunk gave me a sweet smile. I was then directed by another staff to a sitting area infront of a "human fish tank" (sorry, lack of better word). There were about 20 gorgeous guys inside. Some were playing wei-qi, some carrying weights, some sitting pretty. I am impressed by the "quality" of the guys at Hero. At the end, I chose the guy who gave me the smile. When the package was finally revealed, I was glad I made the right choice (at least 7.5 and really thick).

Again I went on Tuesday (about 7 pm). This is my last night in Bangkok.

Saw the Sunday guy again. He saw me and greeted me with the same sweet smiled. I walked to the sitting area infront of the fish tank once again. OMG, there were more guys today, I counted. 32 of them in the tank. Plus a few others hanging around the reception area. I am sure there are some who are working their butts out :twisted:

The guy (I chose on Sunday) then walked into the room and sat right at the rear of the "tank". My eyes caught him looking at me, he saw and gave a smile. I felt a bit bad, however, I wanted to try someone new.

After 15 minutes of looking and imagining :whistle: , I set my mind on a cute looking hunk doing chest press. Short guy (1.65m) but I can assure you, God was fair to him :D On entering the room, the stripped down totally and invited me to the showers. He was a grower and OMG, when it was in it's full glory, he was even more impressive than the Sunday Guy.

The rest is up to you to imagine.

Sorry guys, I am keeping their names in my heart.

Went to the new sauna called "Mania" on weekends. Sunday was their nude nite and monday was their underwear nite. I enjoyed their nude nite more as there were lots of actions at every corner. The jap p--ns were screenig while guys sucking each other off in the open. In several dimmer corners, groups gathered to play their games. Cubicles were fully occupied. Those who enjoyed to be seen in actions, left their cubicles opened and some joined in. Mainly young local guys. Very happening, should try. :twisted:

Below info is extracted from Utopia-Asia:

GG (Grey Gymnastics Men's Cub)

1155/1 Soi Ronachai 2 (small soi opposite Sam Sen Railway Station), Phayathai, 02-279-3807. Take a cab to Samsen Railway Station. Get to the east side of the tracks where there are restaurants along a green residential neighborhood. Walk away from the station to the right to Soi Ronnachai 2. Walk in about 50m and you'll come to a junction. GG sauna is exactly at the junction. It is a two storey detached house with pink pillars, converted into a sauna complex. Sauna, steam, karaoke, snacks. This is the place if you fancy more mature men or pandas (Asian chubs)! Friendly and popular local club.

Comments from Utopians:

"At GG Sauna I paid B$160, but this month it is dropping to B$120. A buffet dinner is included with admission. There is karaoke singing going on in the restaurant. G/F is reception and locker room, restaurant and karaoke, bar and lounge and 2 TVs, a small gym, and a dark room playing gay video. Free water and soft drinks available. Inside are open showers, a large bright dry sauna and a dark steam room. More lounge chairs and TV outside the sauna and steam rooms. Going upstairs you'll find the dark rooms with mattresses and a large, dim living room with neon lights flashing. Condoms and lube are not provided here. There is also massage by muscular and good looking, tanned men offering oil massage for B$200B plus tip. The crowd in GG is mostly mature, chubby Thai guys with a few younger guys as well. The guys are very friendly and I had good conversation with them there. Enjoy!" -- Fip, Aug 8, 2005

I have heard of Grey's Gym since way back....probably about 20 years ago. Always wanted to visit but never had. It is supposedly for uncles chasers and is crowded only at the weekend. I heard mostly locals go there. Can someone who had been there kindly post a field report. Thanks.

someone mentioned of a new place called GG Suana, anyone heard of that.

suppose to be mature and mature chasers.

not in the city area.

thanx

Also just found their web too, however the messages are mostly in Thai language.

http://www.ggsauna.com/

i was in bangkok last week. i tried Hero in Sukhumvit Soi11. The place is quite hard to find, as it is towards the end of Soi 11. i suggest, one would ride a motorcycle taxi for a more relaxed feeling when getting there. As i was staying only in Soi 6, i thought id try to walk leisurely and find it. it took me 20 minutes to find it. i did btw.

Anyway, the place is nice, tastefully designed. And teh guys (around 20 of them) were all inside the "aquarium" and doing their own things (pumping on the weights, watching TV, playing chess, etc.).

Anyway, I had the massage with this tall guy named "Pei' (hope i heard him right). His skills are ok, not really spectacular, but worth the Baht600 paid. He did ask me if i want extra and I said yes. He was massaging me in the nude and it really turned me on. with his 6-inch d**k, it was so perfect for me. He did f**k me real hard. Even though i asked him to go slower, he did for just few thrusts and the speed builded up again. i just let him do it as I can see he was having fun. I felt sore, after he finally cum**d. He told me he likes it rough and hard. if you want this type of session, then he will be good for you.

Ohm btw,minimum tip is also Baht600.

Think about it...

Go go boys - no massage, just happy beginning and ending

Massage boys - massage, happy beginning and happy ending.

All for the same price. Go go boys may be more expensive with off-fees and compulsory tip of at least 1000 bh. Must bring them back to your hotel/book another room also. On the bright side, he'll cost you at least 1500 to spend the night and you'll have to pay for breakfast. You want the fuss?

i was in bangkok last week.  i tried Hero in Sukhumvit Soi11.  The place is quite hard to find, as it is towards the end of Soi 11.  i suggest, one would ride a motorcycle taxi for a more relaxed feeling when getting there.  As i was staying only in Soi 6, i thought id try to walk leisurely and find it.  it took me 20 minutes to find it. i did btw.

Anyway, the place is nice, tastefully designed.  And teh guys (around 20 of them) were all inside the "aquarium" and doing their own things (pumping on the weights, watching TV, playing chess, etc.).

Anyway, I had the massage with this tall guy named "Pei' (hope i heard him right).  His skills are ok, not really spectacular, but worth the Baht600 paid.  He did ask me if  i want extra and I said yes.  He was massaging me in the nude and it really turned me on.  with his 6-inch d**k, it was so perfect for me.  He did f**k me real hard.  Even though i asked him to go slower, he did for just few thrusts and the speed builded up again. i just let him do it as I can see he was having fun.  I felt sore, after he finally cum**d.  He told me he likes it rough and hard.  if you want this type of session, then he will be good for you. 

Ohm btw,minimum tip is also Baht600.

Ya, Hero might be a little difficult to find, but It's sure worth the walk.

It's about another 100m after Bananna or 1200m after Qbar.

I was having more luck as when I was there, there were about 40 guys.

30+ in the "fish tank" and many more hanging around the reception area. :D

The tip at Hero is baht600?

I thought they were like min baht1000?

The tip at Hero is baht600?

I thought they were like min baht1000?

Well. the tip Baht 600 might apply for 1hr-massage, some massage centres even specified Baht 500, for 1.5hr maybe around Baht 700-800 and Baht 1000 normally is the min tip for 2hr-massage. Correct me if the above is not updated to the latest info.

I think 500 baht is what Arena and B & N charges.

Albury charges 1000 baht.

Hero also asked for min 1000 baht.

However, it's okay la... I still would have given him 1000 baht.

still cheaper than a lot of establishments in S'pore. :D

I was talking to 1 of the Ambassdor Health Centre massuer. According to him, he's part-time and does not earn any salary from the Health Club. "Got work and got tips then got $. No work no $". All he gets is the tips from the customer. I guess that's why a lot of them wanted to go straight into the "extra" bit... that's where they earn their keeps. This guy is straight (that's what he claims). :(

I had some private arrangements with him and gave him what I would pay the Health Centre + a little more :D

I was talking to 1 of the Ambassdor Health Centre massuer. According to him, he's part-time and does not earn any salary from the Health Club. "Got work and got tips then got $. No work no $". All he gets is the tips from the customer. I guess that's why a lot of them wanted to go straight into the "extra" bit... that's where they earn their keeps. This guy is straight (that's what he claims). :(

I wanna tried to massage at Ambassador Health Centre during my last trip to Bangkok in Mar 06 but I was chickened out when I reached there, as the counter was manned by 2 gals :swear:

I wanna tried to massage at Ambassador Health Centre during my last trip to Bangkok in Mar 06 but I was chickened out when I reached there, as the counter was manned by 2 gals  :swear:

There were some confusion when I was at Ambassador.

There are 2 "health" establishments.

Health Centre (located at Tower Building - Level 3) and

Health Spa (Main Building - Level 2)

The guys are all located at Health Centre. Photos are also available for you to choose. :D

But I gathered that they are the same owner. When you go to Health Spa, you can still request for a male therapist and they will arrange one to come over from the Health Centre. For room service, have to call Health Centre.

Both have female receptionists.

However, they are quite open and nothing to be shy about.

There are 2 "health" establishments.

Health Centre (located at Tower Building - Level 3) and

Health Spa (Main Building - Level 2)

The guys are all located at Health Centre. Photos are also available for you to choose. :D

But I gathered that they are the same owner. When you go to Health Spa, you can still request for a male therapist and they will arrange one to come over from the Health Centre. For room service, have to call Health Centre.

Both have female receptionists.

However, they are quite open and nothing to be shy about.

Well, thanks for the clarification. Because I also stayed in the same hotel so I went to the level 2 of main building which as you described as Health Spa which manned by gals.

So, the day I ended up in Banana Club which walking distance from the hotel.

Well, thanks for the clarification. Because I also stayed in the same hotel so I went to the level 2 of main building which as you described as Health Spa which manned by gals.

So, the day I ended up in Banana Club which walking distance from the hotel.

If you staying there, you could have "order take-out" :P

Anyway, both places are "manned" by woman.

I also stayed at Ambassador. How much did you pay for a roomper night?

So how was Bananna Club?

Share your experience?

I walked past but don't have the urge to walk in leh.

Did you visit Hero? How was Bananna compared to Hero (if u did visit)?

I also stayed at Ambassador. How much did you pay for a room per night?

So how was Bananna Club?

Share your experience?

Did you visit Hero? How was Bananna compared to Hero (if u did visit)?

I booked the hotel after browsing an advertisement in Internet, the rate given by the travel agent Diethlem Bangkok was Baht 1,850 (about S$77) per room in tower block (round bldg) which included breakfast for 2paxs. Personally I think this rate cheaper than buying hotel voucher thru our local Misa Travel.

The only problem, I had to fax the credit card no and signed on the form (after downloading) and send back to them which I was uncomfortable by disclosing credit card no and signature in advance as fear that some one might misuse it, but so far nothing has happened.

I think this hotel quite popular with Sporean PLUs too as some of them easily recoqnised during the breakfast gathering hall as I saw some of them in our local saunas.

For me, the good of this hotel there is a few massage centers within walking distance like Banana, Albury, Hero, B&N, 66Spa, BodyClub, however I have not visited all of them.

Visited Hero some months ago, the masseurs were mixed in their ages, maybe some in late 20s (my only guess) as for Banana, most of them were twinks. The advantage with Banana that the papasan or the manager (named as Kelvin) was a Sporean, so we can communicate easily in English, Mandarin or Dialect with him for his recommendation which one a good btm or top etc. I am unsure whether the Banana owned by him or he worked for some one?

The minimum tip was Baht 500 and prior to massage, the masseur would bathe with you however the room was not equipped with attached bathroom so common bathing area. I was advised to visit the centre before 8pm as after this hour most of popular masseurs had been booked.

I also stayed at Ambassador.  How much did you pay for a room per night?

So how was Bananna Club?

Share your experience?

Did you visit Hero?  How was Bananna compared to Hero (if u did visit)?

I booked the hotel after browsing an advertisement in Internet, the rate given by the travel agent Diethlem Bangkok was Baht 1,850 (about S$77) per room in tower block (round bldg) which included breakfast for 2paxs. Personally I think this rate cheaper than buying hotel voucher thru our local Misa Travel.

The only problem, I had to fax the credit card no and signed on the form (after downloading) and send back to them which I was uncomfortable by disclosing credit card no and signature in advance as fear that some one might misuse it, but so far nothing has happened.

I think this hotel quite popular with Sporean PLUs too as some of them easily recoqnised during the breakfast gathering hall as I saw some of them in our local saunas.

For me, the good of this hotel there is a few massage centers within walking distance like Banana, Albury, Hero, B&N, 66Spa, BodyClub, however I have not visited all of them.

Visited Hero some months ago, the masseurs were mixed in their ages, maybe some in late 20s (my only guess) as for Banana, most of them were twinks. The advantage with Banana that the papasan or the manager (named as Kelvin) was a Sporean, so we can communicate easily in English, Mandarin or Dialect with him for his recommendation which one a good btm or top etc. I am unsure whether the Banana owned by him or he worked for some one?

The minimum tip was Baht 500 and prior to massage, the masseur would bathe with you however the room was not equipped with attached bathroom so common bathing area. I was advised to visit the centre before 8pm as after this hour most of popular masseurs had been booked.

Guys, to get good competitive hotel rates for a very good selection of hotels in BKK and many cities in the Asia Pacific, try www.asiarooms.com. I am not representing this website or has any interest of any kind. I just like to share what I have found to be good and efficient. Of course, there are many other such websites (just do a search on Google , MSN or Yahoo), but asiarooms' rates seem to be somewhat better in comparison.

You can compare their rates for all the hotels on their list, which is well organised by sectors (eg Silom, Sukhumvit etc). The Ambassador on this website is only going for $50 for a main wing room, including breakfast. Lots of other information there, too, on location, maps, photos. I've used it many times and never had any problems. You do need a credit card to confirm the booking, though.

But sometimes, one can get the best rate if you go directly to a hotel's website (that is if that hotel has one). There you don't have to pay the handling fee that is already built into the rate offered by the hotel reservation agencies.

Happy surfing.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Guys, to get good competitive hotel rates for a very good selection of hotels in BKK and many cities in the Asia Pacific, try www.asiarooms.com. I am not representing this website or has any interest of any kind. I just like to share what I have found to be good and efficient. Of course, there are many other such websites (just do a search on Google , MSN or Yahoo), but asiarooms' rates seem to be somewhat better in comparison.

You can compare their rates for all the hotels on their list, which is well organised by sectors (eg Silom, Sukhumvit etc). The Ambassador on this website is only going for $50 for a main wing room, including breakfast. Lots of other information there, too, on location, maps, photos. I've used it many times and never had any problems. You do need a credit card to confirm the booking, though.

Thanks for your advise, will try this for the next trip. I was told that the long weekend next month Oct, from Deepavali 21 Oct to 24 Oct Hari Raya, the aeroplane tickets to Bangkok so difficult to get.

That's expensive. :huh:

I booked mine for 1485 baht (about S$63) at Bangkok.com. Also at Tower Block & included breakfast as well.

However, payment is online, meaning details of the credit card will still be revealed. :P

asiaroom.com rate for Ambassador is $50 but refers to Main block. Tower block at $62.

However, this is for single. Double or Twin will be $56 (Main) and $67 (Tower).

The price quoted at Bangkok.com is per room (regardless of single or double but extra for triple).

Conclusion. Will be cheaper at asiaroom.com if you are travelling alone.

But may wish to look at bangkok.com and make a comparison if you are travelling with a companion. There's also a last minute booking offer at bangkok.com, if booking is within 2 weeks or so. Is subjected to availability of rooms :lol: (may not have room during peak season).

That's expensive. :huh:

I booked mine for 1485 baht (about S$63) at Bangkok.com. Also at Tower Block & included breakfast as well.

However, payment is online, meaning details of the credit card will still be revealed. :P

Thanks for the tips. I must do more home works then.

Normally what I did, I always used the hotel rates listed in Misa Travels' web as a guide as they have a good pool of variety hotel rates, once the other in Internet offered cheaper than them, I thought it's ok already.

Thanks for the tips. I must do more home works then.

Normally what I did, I always used the hotel rates listed in Misa Travels' web as a guide as they have a good pool of variety hotel rates, once the other in Internet offered cheaper than them, I thought it's ok already.

Now you have 2 more points of reference. :D

If it is a 3 nights stay, you would have saved enough for a massage at Hero. :P

Although I always feel that it is okay as long as you think it is worth it.

However, why pay more for the same thing, right?

As for flights to BBK next month 21 to 24 October, still easy to get tickets, however, not cheap :(

$360 (excl taxes) (to BBK $159.98 + back to SIN $199.98)

We are talking about Tiger Air... :angry:

Based on the above price for those few days, better to take SIA. Tickets (round trip) only $320 (excl taxes) :thumb:

So, if you thinking of going during that long weekend, book with SIA. But hurry, the last 3 flights back on 24 Oct is fully booked. Left with only 7.45 am & 11.15 am flights back to Singapore.

I just got my 21-24oct bkk ticket for only $300 incl taxes (jetstar) from a trvl agent which claimed they hv leftover seats from their group.. hehe  :P

If wanna know, can just pvt me..

Not much cheaper leh ($20 + taxes) .

At this price, I would go for SIA (provided then have seats available).

But thanks for sharing. I am sure someone will benefit from your sharing. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

anyone been to gsm?

heard the crowd are mature asian

they have massage there oso and want to ask whether is there any hanky panky by the massager?

GSM is definitely suitable for mature lovers,usually go there on weekdays evening after 6pm where all the after office executives uncles are there.But one thing i don't like is the smell of that place :blink: ,i think they didn't do their daily cleaning well.Guess must be sperm smell,,,haha. :D

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.