Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 12/17/2018 at 7:55 AM, TravellerAsian said:

Hi 

anyone wanna join me on 26 dec go to lets relax spa?

On 12/17/2018 at 10:02 AM, bradkoi said:

Where is spa

On 12/17/2018 at 10:06 AM, TravellerAsian said:

I not sure yet, i plan at lets relax tonglor or sukhumvit 

they have several branches in the city, but I'd recommend you go to the one in Thonglor (in Centre Point Hotel) as they have an onsen, which is supposed to be nice and large. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, though I definitely want to, if only to compare it to Yunomori which I like a lot

Guest Spaceman
2 hours ago, bkkuser said:

they have several branches in the city, but I'd recommend you go to the one in Thonglor (in Centre Point Hotel) as they have an onsen, which is supposed to be nice and large. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, though I definitely want to, if only to compare it to Yunomori which I like a lot

Tried there last week. Large and pleasant straight place. Not crowded at all, at most is 10 people in the evening. Good place to relax and just man-watch. The attendants are very attentive in making sure no one is up to funny things. 

14 hours ago, bkkuser said:

If u ok maybe we could go together hehe

4 hours ago, Guest Aunty Lace Lucy said:

Yucks :doh:

See already need to puke! 

Were you 24 chn like 48 years ago? 

That flora blouse you wearing looks like from those Yoawarat Chinatown shops! 

Please act your age, and stop trying to get virile young men to meet you!

You supposedly have cold sores and other Sweet Treats Delicacies (aka STDs). 

Sometimes in life, you should just keep these to yourself and not share with others !

Otherwise, it would be so embarrassing to have more information digged out from the dark in CCK Ave 1!

Wow....

I went to some of the gogo bar places last week and saw some of the very handsome and sexy dancer whom i really love to book back to my hotel . Problem is im not even sure if i can do that . Anyone here can advise me if those dancers are also for booking ? Heard from people that most of the cute handsome one are actually straight guy .. pls advise . Thanks 

1 hour ago, Guest Joe said:

I went to some of the gogo bar places last week and saw some of the very handsome and sexy dancer whom i really love to book back to my hotel . Problem is im not even sure if i can do that . Anyone here can advise me if those dancers are also for booking ? Heard from people that most of the cute handsome one are actually straight guy .. pls advise . Thanks 

U can take them out. Just pay bar out fee. :)

Going to bangkok alone from 30th dec - 2 jan. Say hi if you're there at the same time too :)

I will be exploring the clubs, massage and maybe saunas there as well. But I'm seriously looking for a really good skilled massage that can untie some knots and stuff. Not particularly looking for those with happy endings but I don't mind it too. Are the massages/masseurs in VCK Cool Massage or Prime or Rapee really good? Or are there any other recommendations?

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

31 minutes ago, Thatwasawes said:

Going to bangkok alone from 30th dec - 2 jan. Say hi if you're there at the same time too :)

I will be exploring the clubs, massage and maybe saunas there as well. But I'm seriously looking for a really good skilled massage that can untie some knots and stuff. Not particularly looking for those with happy endings but I don't mind it too. Are the massages/masseurs in VCK Cool Massage or Prime or Rapee really good? Or are there any other recommendations?

Prime is good. I recommend 

16 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

15 hours ago, docfarre said:

Prime is good. I recommend 

Agree. You can rapee too.

Guest Bangkok
21 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

Wechat/line id? Going 0n 29/12

On 12/26/2018 at 9:43 AM, Guest Joe said:

i think some models are not for booking. you need to check with the "mama-san". yup. most of them are straight. they just do it for the money

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033

In Bangkok now, visited my fave massage place Rapee a few days back for a good massage after dinner and the therapist, Dee, from my last visit was still around. Dee remembered me and welcomed me warmly with his smile and traditional wai at the door.

Booking a 1.5 hour oil massage with Dee, he was very familiar with the process and worked on my back and aching shoulders, soothing my aches in his gentle way.

When it was timing to turn over, Dee was already full naked with his hard tool potruding out, no wonder I felt something hard poking at me earlier when he climbed over my back! 

Dee gave me a very good body to body massage, had to keep quiet not to moan, so as not to let others know. But soon, the hard tool of his could not resist my constant sucking and he came all over my face.

We got dressed and he asked if I would like to meet up later after his work for supper, I was really surprised and agreed to meet him at midnight.

Walked to the lobby to be served with hot tea, tipped him the usual and left.

Went to SaunaMania and met several manly guys there who are in town for WhiteParty. Lost count of the numerous cocks I sucked on, and the number of hands caressing my body as well as the number of hard tools getting into me! It was really heaven sucking on the manly guys extracting their man cream loads! 

Did not forget appointment with Dee from Rapee and headed to the place slightly after mid night.

Dee was very happy to see me and introduced me his 18 year old cousin, Ton, who had just arrived to working in Bangkok at Rapee massage. Dee asked if it was ok for Ton to come together. I was secretly happy. Hehe.:yuk:

We went to eat at street side noodle shop in silom area, cheap and good. Headed back to my hotel room, and Dee asked for favour to help. I was worried as I was afraid they will ask for money.

End up Ton was new, and Dee wanted Ton to learn the massage skills, so they wanted me to act like customer and get the massage.

I pretend to be reluctant, but I was really abit sore in the hole from the session at Sauna Mania. They insisted to try, so I changed out of the clothes and lie in bed for them to massage me.

It was a 4-hands masssge and Dee was speaking to Ton in thai a lot. I drifted in an out to sleep, and soon I felt something hard in between my legs. It was Ton and he was already naked, pumping gently.

Dee started to move to my face and got me to suck him off while Ton pumped even more furiously. The cousins were continuing with all the motions and I got even more wet.

Dee told Ton to switch positions and Ton’s sweet cock was in my mouth. Tasted so sweet like nectar! Suddenly after a few thrusts, Ton came into my mouth with an explosive squirt, while Dee was still pumping into me! Caught my surprise, and I nearly choke on that massive load of boy cream from Ton! :yuk:

Dee slapped my butt hard and it was his turn to shoot, which I requested for him to do in my mouth.

Trying cream from both the cousin, the younger Ton had sweeter cum compared to Dee! It was such an exciting experience, which I will never forget.

Next morning, tipped both of them 500 baht before they left for breakfast! Was still sore, so I rested in bed till late morning!

8 minutes ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

In Bangkok now, visited my fave massage place Rapee a few days back for a good massage after dinner and the therapist, Dee, from my last visit was still around. Dee remembered me and welcomed me warmly with his smile and traditional wai at the door.

Booking a 1.5 hour oil massage with Dee, he was very familiar with the process and worked on my back and aching shoulders, soothing my aches in his gentle way.

When it was timing to turn over, Dee was already full naked with his hard tool potruding out, no wonder I felt something hard poking at me earlier when he climbed over my back! 

Dee gave me a very good body to body massage, had to keep quiet not to moan, so as not to let others know. But soon, the hard tool of his could not resist my constant sucking and he came all over my face.

We got dressed and he asked if I would like to meet up later after his work for supper, I was really surprised and agreed to meet him at midnight.

Walked to the lobby to be served with hot tea, tipped him the usual and left.

Went to SaunaMania and met several manly guys there who are in town for WhiteParty. Lost count of the numerous cocks I sucked on, and the number of hands caressing my body as well as the number of hard tools getting into me! It was really heaven sucking on the manly guys extracting their man cream loads! 

Did not forget appointment with Dee from Rapee and headed to the place slightly after mid night.

Dee was very happy to see me and introduced me his 18 year old cousin, Ton, who had just arrived to working in Bangkok at Rapee massage. Dee asked if it was ok for Ton to come together. I was secretly happy. Hehe.:yuk:

We went to eat at street side noodle shop in silom area, cheap and good. Headed back to my hotel room, and Dee asked for favour to help. I was worried as I was afraid they will ask for money.

End up Ton was new, and Dee wanted Ton to learn the massage skills, so they wanted me to act like customer and get the massage.

I pretend to be reluctant, but I was really abit sore in the hole from the session at Sauna Mania. They insisted to try, so I changed out of the clothes and lie in bed for them to massage me.

It was a 4-hands masssge and Dee was speaking to Ton in thai a lot. I drifted in an out to sleep, and soon I felt something hard in between my legs. It was Ton and he was already naked, pumping gently.

Dee started to move to my face and got me to suck him off while Ton pumped even more furiously. The cousins were continuing with all the motions and I got even more wet.

Dee told Ton to switch positions and Ton’s sweet cock was in my mouth. Tasted so sweet like nectar! Suddenly after a few thrusts, Ton came into my mouth with an explosive squirt, while Dee was still pumping into me! Caught my surprise, and I nearly choke on that massive load of boy cream from Ton! :yuk:

Dee slapped my butt hard and it was his turn to shoot, which I requested for him to do in my mouth.

Trying cream from both the cousin, the younger Ton had sweeter cum compared to Dee! It was such an exciting experience, which I will never forget.

Next morning, tipped both of them 500 baht before they left for breakfast! Was still sore, so I rested in bed till late morning!

Nice.  Did u requested for Dee at the counter?

how does he looks, built?

Thanks for sharing the experience! Hot read indeed. Ive been offered 3some just yesterday but for the kind of guy i like, itll cost me much more than 500 each lol. Ive never done it before too. Needless to say, in the future, maybe ill try once haha. Or maybe not. Who knows what future holds. Happy new year all!

Edited by Sudu

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033

Waited for MRT in Bangkok to resume operations while writing this post.

White Party 2018 had been a blast!

Was dancing my way at Central World level 8 in my white tank top and short shorts to usher in the new year.

Many party goers were there and some asked me if I was alone and wanted to join them. Join a group from Hong Kong and Taiwan, they were openly flirting me up and touching my thighs and nipples seductively throughout the night. One even yanked on my little nipple ring a few times, while nibbling my ears.

The party was hot and many guys started to strip off their tops nearer to midnight, felt many bulges gyrating and grinding my rear throughout the party.

When the countdown ended, the crowded started to leaving the place and it was a not as crowded. The group that I hang out with asked me if I wanted supper and some drinks at their hotel suite nearby.

Headed to have some food, and back to their hotel suite, there was beer and wine for a second round. They wanted to play some drinking games, and soon most of them was naked and I felt someone entering my hole, pumping away. Turned around and saw the Hong Kong guy in me while another guy took the opportunity to attack my other weak spot - my ringed nipples! It was too much for me as I started moaning! This turned the whole group on, and they started to take turns to enter me! Not sure if anyone wore protection as it felt really good!

They did all the pumping in my hole until I could no longer take it, and asked for a break. Thereafter, they pumped into my mouth, releasing all their cream into my mouth and face. 

As there insufficient towels in the room, I could only wash up with water before going to the MRT station to head back to my hotel.

Could not really walk due to all the action to the MRT, I hope no one realises the smell of cum all over me.

White Party has been great! Happy New Year everyone! Will be back again for more white party and the guys!:yuk:

On 1/1/2019 at 7:49 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Was dancing my way at Central World level 8 in my white tank top and short shorts to usher in the new year.

Many party goers were there and some asked me if I was alone and wanted to join them. Join a group from Hong Kong and Taiwan, they were openly flirting me up and touching my thighs and nipples seductively throughout the night. One even yanked on my little nipple ring a few times, while nibbling my ears.

The party was hot and many guys started to strip off their tops nearer to midnight, felt many bulges gyrating and grinding my rear throughout the party.

When the countdown ended, the crowded started to leaving the place and it was a not as crowded. The group that I hang out with asked me if I wanted supper and some drinks at their hotel suite nearby.

Headed to have some food, and back to their hotel suite, there was beer and wine for a second round. They wanted to play some drinking games, and soon most of them was naked and I felt someone entering my hole, pumping away. Turned around and saw the Hong Kong guy in me while another guy took the opportunity to attack my other weak spot - my ringed nipples! It was too much for me as I started moaning! This turned the whole group on, and they started to take turns to enter me! Not sure if anyone wore protection as it felt really good!

They did all the pumping in my hole until I could no longer take it, and asked for a break. Thereafter, they pumped into my mouth, releasing all their cream into my mouth and face. 

As there insufficient towels in the room, I could only wash up with water before going to the MRT station to head back to my hotel.

Could not really walk due to all the action to the MRT, I hope no one realises the smell of cum all over me.

White Party has been great! Happy New Year everyone! Will be back again for more white party and the guys!:yuk:

Wooah haha intense

just returned from year-end Bangkok trip and explored some places. here are my reviews lol

Babylon Bangkok Sauna - the place seems a bit secluded, but I walked about 20 mins from Silom area. Better to take a cab there. It was pretty crowded when I went there. The pool area was crowded but hardly anyone was in the water. The gym was nice and well-equipped. You can see guys working out in trunks. Hehe. I was surprised because the maze area was bigger than I expected. It felt like I could go from one big room to another big room, need to up and down staircases. It's very confusing at first, but once you keep exploring, it starts to make sense. But it's really huge lah. I feel the guys there were a good mix of caucasians and asians and are of average build here. I didn't have any fun there lol

VCK Cool Space (V Club), or some are familiar with it as Chakran Sauna - a really nice place imo. It's quite an easy place to find from the nearest train station. About 10-15 minutes walk. The gym was not crowded and I love using it. Likewise, there are also people who worked out in their undies here. At the top level, there is an onsen but it's room temperature onsen so it's not that great to me. The steam room beside the onsen is ridiculously hot lol. The dark maze area is nice and the guys there are mostly asians and have nice build. I left without doing any fun except for working out in the gym.

Sauna Mania - quite an easy place to find by walking from Silom area. the place is really old and doesn't seem clean but it has the best guys imo. Most are Asians and have nice fit build. When I went to the top floor, someone was fucking in the open lol and the rest of us just went to watch it. After the top was done, another guy came to fuck the bottom and we continued to watch lol. In the other floors, there seem to be random shows where someone would shine a torchlight and focus on one guy who will do dick sounding. It's not for the faint-hearted lol. I don't like watching this shows though haha. Nevertheless, I had a great time there with some hot guys there :) 

DJ Station - i went there before the eve of new year and it was super packed that i didn't have space to dance and enjoy properly. I did enjoy the body to body contact with cute guys there haha. the music is nice, and so are the lights. a show started at 12am i think and it was mostly performers lip-syncing to songs with back-up dancers at the back. some are really good performers tho haha. the guys there that night were a mix of caucasians and asians, locals and foreigners. it was quite nice till it got too packed at around 12am onwards. there is another dance floor that caters to kpop fans, but i noticed the crowd there are more of the younger teenage-looking crowd. personally, i much prefer the adult crowd on the main dance floor.

Prime Massage - i didnt make a booking so when i went there, they told me i can't make bookings because they are fully packed on new year's eve and new year. so i had to settle with a randomly selected masseur to do my thai massage. it didn't feel like he wanted to do any happy endings, but that's okay with me. more importantly is that his massage was really good. i would visit again! maybe next time i'll do advance booking with a better looking masseur :P 

Arena Massage - definitely a notti massage place lol. when i went there on new year day, i could select from a range of muscled guys of various ages who would stand and model waiting to be chosen lol. you might want to wait a bit longer before choosing coz some of them may be hiding in a room and they don't get called out, but if they do come out, you will see more hot guys lol. i had a pretty tiring night before and my body was sore from all the gymming so i wanted to choose 2 hours of oil massage. i chose this young masseur who was apparently straight but he gave me a blowjob without asking me if i wanted one. so i had to tip him unwillingly -_- but then i got a bit smart and i told him i don't want him to do the next hour of my massage, and i got to choose an older but cute and hot guy instead. he was way better in massage and teasing my body, compared to the young guy (who was only clearly into happy endings n tips). he made it feel much better with his body to body massage. oh btw, the masseurs there seem to start the massage sessions fully nude for some reason lol. However, the tipping here is pretty high as well =/

next time i would definitely revisit vck cool space (try their no nonsense massage), sauna mania, dj station, prime. i'd also like to try out G Bangkok/G.O.D and perhaps White Party!

Edited by Thatwasawes

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

7 minutes ago, immortal said:

i also just came back.

i realize that most of the gays around silom area are all buffy / muscular.  most of them have the same look... 

What do you mean same look like same plastic surgeon? That's the gold standard of gay guy you have to be buff and muscular. Look at most of the straight guys they don't have abs. If ypu have a nice body or abs most probably 60% your gay.

44 minutes ago, immortal said:

i also just came back.

i realize that most of the gays around silom area are all buffy / muscular.  most of them have the same look... 

hahaha i can attest to this! all have the same look, same build, same haircut, same facial hair type. 

17 hours ago, Thatwasawes said:

hahaha i can attest to this! all have the same look, same build, same haircut, same facial hair type. 

17 hours ago, Shavedboy said:

What do you mean same look like same plastic surgeon? That's the gold standard of gay guy you have to be buff and muscular. Look at most of the straight guys they don't have abs. If ypu have a nice body or abs most probably 60% your gay.

haha! exactly, thats what i was referring to. the look, build, haircut, facial hair, dressing, etc. :D 

Guest Exposed
On 1/1/2019 at 7:49 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Nice fiction. Lol.

On 1/4/2019 at 3:49 PM, Thatwasawes said:

Sauna Mania - quite an easy place to find by walking from Silom area. the place is really old and doesn't seem clean but it has the best guys imo. Most are Asians and have nice fit build. When I went to the top floor, someone was fucking in the open lol and the rest of us just went to watch it. After the top was done, another guy came to fuck the bottom and we continued to watch lol. In the other floors, there seem to be random shows where someone would shine a torchlight and focus on one guy who will do dick sounding. It's not for the faint-hearted lol. I don't like watching this shows though haha. Nevertheless, I had a great time there with some hot guys there :) 

most likely you went for "O" night on Fri/Sat/Sun/PH/PHeve.  

28 minutes ago, Shavedboy said:

I don't why but Thailand captured the heart of gay guys around the world. There is something about their culture and they are accepting towards homosexuality.  It's like Sodom and Gomorrah where anybody can enjoy without judgment.

You are so right... but i fear it is changing with a new dynasty

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.