Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

5 hours ago, Garyl said:

Anybody has experience visiting girls bars (not gay) in bkk?

Would like to go this weekend.:thumb:

travelling all the time?
there should be plenty at Patpong
as usual they will perform shows at certain timing!

11 hours ago, Garyl said:

6 trips a yr is not all the time  :D

I know where they are.. asking experience of visiting..:thumb:

that is a lot! i cannt afford such a lifestyle,
Envy!

the ladies (w heavy makeup) - sexily dance and gyrate on the stage and w a pole at times,
putting items into there (even some str males cannot accept such actions),
the experience of visiting is "standard", nothing uncommon...

if they come to u (stepping down from the stage), they likely are xpecting tips,
Why were u expecting out of such norms? Sex shows? - then u have to query first before entering

usu a male (evn a bi)surely is able to describe to u the abv
If he is not able to,
Likely i will know he is not straight (i have read here in the forums that many gays attend such sessions w straight frens pretending to be enjoying, i wonder how enjoyable they find it)

Edited by lovehandle

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 3/12/2019 at 4:02 PM, Yas1950 said:

Guest Max
If what you say is true, I just have a bit of advice for you.
1) Bht.5000/- a night is too much to pay for fun and company;
2) Never give a stranger a spare room key card nor let a stranger stay in your room while you're not there.
3) Whether he smells nice, is good-looking and seems straight doesn't mean you can trust anybody from the start.
My rule when travelling anywhere is nobody gets to come to my room unless I am in.
I never over-pay bcos that shows that you are too generous and can be taken advantage of.
End of the day its your call; enjoy but be careful ok?
Cheers

I have gotten those motorcycle taxi guys for only 400 baht over night! 

5000 baht is too expensive! 

22 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

I have gotten those motorcycle taxi guys for only 400 baht over night! 

5000 baht is too expensive! 

Really ? Only 400 baht ?

Are they gay man ? 

Guest Guest25

Hi guys,

I’ve just finished an ultra marathon yesterday and will be in bkk tomorrow. I’ in need of a real good massage. What’s your recommendation? I just need a male masseur with good technique and strong hands to elevante the soreness. Would be great if the massage get a bit sensual but I dont really need a happy ending.

Thank in advance ;)

Go to prime. If there isnt a crowd, u should be able to choose masseur from ipad. U can asked the counter to show which one can give the kind of massage u like. In general, oil massage is usually sensual unless u specify strong massage. Thai massage is as always strong massage with lots of stretching.

Guest Guest25
21 hours ago, Sudu said:

Go to prime. If there isnt a crowd, u should be able to choose masseur from ipad. U can asked the counter to show which one can give the kind of massage u like. In general, oil massage is usually sensual unless u specify strong massage. Thai massage is as always strong massage with lots of stretching.

Thanks, Sudu. I like Prime too. But I’m willing to pay a bit more for places that are cleaner and classier. Do you have any other recommendations? ;)

Just now, Sudu said:

I have always been a "fan" of the traditional Thai massage ever since I started visiting Thailand and got hooked into it.
My favourite place for this kind of massage is Makassan which is off Petchburi road and I look for the older more experienced ladies
who give you a real good massage at very reasonable rates; no hanky panky.

6 hours ago, Guest Guest25 said:

Thanks, Sudu. I like Prime too. But I’m willing to pay a bit more for places that are cleaner and classier. Do you have any other recommendations? ;)

Ive never tried classier massage places in bangkok but there are few if you google. Healthland, yunomori, lets relax to name a few. Ive been to lets relax thonglor that have onsen as well but didnt try their massage.

Bkk trip report 

15 mar 19, fri - touched down. Make booking for new tattoo as no open dates. Tattoo convention. Tawana bar (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/tawan-bar/ )- same routine, getting bored. DJ Station (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/dj-station/) - show ended and started at 10.30pm, skipped the place this trip. Stranger bar (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/the-stranger-bar/) looks happening but capacity too small to even participate. Left after glancing a few of their performance foc. Jupiter 2018 (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/jupiter-2002/) - fun, likes the boys. Will bring my partner along next time as show and boys better. Went to GOD bar (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/g-o-d-g-bangkok/ )after, usual happening with great music. Usual routine, danced topless for an hour or so and head back. 

16 mar 19, sat - 1st massage at sanctuary by A (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/sanctuary-by-a/ ). Massage ok,  massuer pic was not reflective of current fat. Went back early and slept at 10.30pm. Most if not all close, no alocohol as election week.

17 mar 19 , sun - 2nd massage at xx (not revealing name as quite difficult to get booking) . Got good massage by fav boy. Think got molested as this time was totally nude. Keep massaging my leg which gives me a very hard erection for long time. Last time when I was with partner, he was smart to cover by dick and not make me too horny. This time, he totally make me naked. :D As per SOP,  have to focus thinking of Amy yip to bring my dick under control. Clean place, have to find someplace to go. 3rd massage at sanctuary A. Boy again has become fat. Massage is so so. Went back senso massage (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/senso-mens-club/)  to mamasan and said will visit next time. She was helpful and keep offering to introduce a good boy.  No more time to massage this trip.  Went back jupiter again at 9pm to see show and boys. Tipped some of the boys -10/ abt 25 , mgrs, waiters. Was overly generous as partner wasnt with me. :frustrated:( mgr told memost or all are 1 as straight, only 1 zero. ). Declined that and  his zero service..:thumb:.

18 mar 19, mon- 4th massage ar s'sense by suan plu- (https://www.travelgayasia.com/venue/ssense-massage-suan-plu/ ) by Voom. Place is clean and HJ at most, i think. skipped the HJ. Best 2nd massage in term of massage service n this trip and thailand so far.

Next trip Aug 19. Tattoo - date to confirm.:clap:\

updated links

Edited by Garyl

1 hour ago, Garyl said:

Bkk trip report 

15 mar 19 - touched down. Make booking for new tattoo as no open dates. Tattoo convention. Tawana bar- same routine, getting bored. DJ Station- show ended and started at 10.30pm. Jupiter 2018- fun, likes the boys.

16 mar 19 - 1st massage at sanctuary by A. Massage ok, pic was not reflective of current fat. Went back early and slept at 10.30pm. Most if not all close, no alocohol as election week.

17 mar 19- 2nd massage at xx . Got good massage by fav boy. Think got molested as this time was totally nude. Keep massaging my leg which gives me a very hard erection for long time. Last time with partner, he covered by dick. This time, he totally make me naked. As per SOP,  have to focus thinking of Amy yip to bring my dick under control. Clean place, have to find someplace to go. 3rd massage at sanctuary A. Boy again has become fat. Massage is so so. Went back senso massage to mamasan and will visit next time. No more time to massage this trip.  Went back jupiter again at 9pm to see show and boys. Tipped some of the boys -10/ abt 25 , mgrs, waiters. Was overly generous as partner wasnt with me. :frustrated:( mgr told memost or all are 1 as straight, 1 zero). Declined his zero sevice..:thumb:.

18 may 19- 4th massage ar s'sense by suan plu. Best 2nd massage in this trip and thailand so far.

Next trip Aug 19. Tattoo - date to confirm.:clap:

What is the name of the shop and masseur you had in what you call as "xx"?

Who did you have in S'Sense? I tried it before and it wasn't so good and a bit more expensive. 

Thanks for sharing :) Always looking for a good massage shops to try. 

I almost forgot about Nakarat Massage, it's along the Sala Daeng stretch, at the corner of Sunrise Tacos Restaurant. Gave it a try after nearby Adam Massage had no availability, I believe it was during May 2018 visit. The place is on 3rd floor of another building, and the masseuses are hard to miss as they are lean muscular in tight black t-shirts. In terms of looks and build, they are higher than average.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Nakarat+Massage+and+Spa/@13.7281461,100.5330373,19z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1smassage!3m4!1s0x0:0x7c65ca3befe2c9ec!8m2!3d13.7281566!4d100.533014?hl=en

I did a 1.5 hour thai massage - the technique is ok, the guy was proficient, but not enough strength. As usual, using too much elbow to massage as his hands got tired massaging the thick parts of my body (thighs, calves, butt, arms) - so it got painful after a while. Then towards the end, he tried to elicit a HE - I let him touch and did get hard but overall I was not in the mood and there was no connection with the guy so i declined and it was a failed attempt on his part.

Post-massage and dressed, I was just getting more and more uncomfortable as they keep giving me looks as I was having my tea and getting ready to leave. My guess is that the masseuse said something about me or my parts? I have no idea as they were giggling and whispering. I just wanted out of there. As I was at the counter one of the managers was overly friendly and wanted a hug. In my mind, I was just ok whatever lah and just politely hugged, as I did that, another one smacked my butt. He is the one that is on the street corner, drumming up the business but doesn't massage. Muscular guy, and actually kind handsome outside of the weird vibes.

Just laughed it off, checked and grabbed my stuff and was out of there so fast. I don't know why, the whole place has a weird vibe, I felt like prey and I actually began to feel more and more unsafe. Seeing that the place was also on the 3rd floor meant that I couldn't just leave as fast as I could.

Anyone else have weird experience at Nakarat? I am quite a seasoned visitor to Bangkok, so it's the first time I've encountered such unprofessional and weird people.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, Garyl said:

Bkk trip report 

15 mar 19 - touched down. Make booking for new tattoo as no open dates. Tattoo convention. Tawana bar- same routine, getting bored. DJ Station- show ended and started at 10.30pm. Jupiter 2018- fun, likes the boys.

16 mar 19 - 1st massage at sanctuary by A. Massage ok, pic was not reflective of current fat. Went back early and slept at 10.30pm. Most if not all close, no alocohol as election week.

17 mar 19- 2nd massage at xx . Got good massage by fav boy. Think got molested as this time was totally nude. Keep massaging my leg which gives me a very hard erection for long time. Last time with partner, he covered by dick. This time, he totally make me naked. As per SOP,  have to focus thinking of Amy yip to bring my dick under control. Clean place, have to find someplace to go. 3rd massage at sanctuary A. Boy again has become fat. Massage is so so. Went back senso massage to mamasan and will visit next time. No more time to massage this trip.  Went back jupiter again at 9pm to see show and boys. Tipped some of the boys -10/ abt 25 , mgrs, waiters. Was overly generous as partner wasnt with me. :frustrated:( mgr told memost or all are 1 as straight, 1 zero). Declined his zero sevice..:thumb:.

18 may 19- 4th massage ar s'sense by suan plu. Best 2nd massage in this trip and thailand so far.

Interested to know who u got from ssense tok, had great time there but yeah its a bit higher priced. Xx massage is the name of the shop? 

On 3/18/2019 at 11:44 PM, BJason18 said:

Chakran OG party concept is an orgy one, but practically people just standing and hold their dick with their hand

not too bad  le, sg pale in comparison

the typical range from 20s-40 (minority): u surely fit in well

On 3/17/2019 at 6:17 PM, jammyhk01 said:

What's the age range at chakran? 

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

I did a 1.5 hour thai massage - the technique is ok, the guy was proficient, but not enough strength. As usual, using too much elbow to massage as his hands got tired massaging the thick parts of my body (thighs, calves, butt, arms) - so it got painful after a while. Then towards the end, he tried to elicit a HE - I let him touch and did get hard but overall I was not in the mood and there was no connection with the guy so i declined and it was a failed attempt on his part.

Post-massage and dressed, I was just getting more and more uncomfortable as they keep giving me looks as I was having my tea and getting ready to leave. My guess is that the masseuse said something about me or my parts? I have no idea as they were giggling and whispering. I just wanted out of there. As I was at the counter one of the managers was overly friendly and wanted a hug. In my mind, I was just ok whatever lah and just politely hugged, as I did that, another one smacked my butt. He is the one that is on the street corner, drumming up the business but doesn't massage. Muscular guy, and actually kind handsome outside of the weird vibes.

Just laughed it off, checked and grabbed my stuff and was out of there so fast. I don't know why, the whole place has a weird vibe, I felt like prey and I actually began to feel more and more unsafe. Seeing that the place was also on the 3rd floor meant that I couldn't just leave as fast as I could.

Anyone else have weird experience at Nakarat? I am quite a seasoned visitor to Bangkok, so it's the first time I've encountered such unprofessional and weird people.

didnt know u will feel unsafe in such a situation
although i m not sure why not in the mood? 
he seemed pressing hard but u felt not enugh strength

4 hours ago, Garyl said:

Bkk trip report 

wat a tattoo convention trip aka whole-trip-about-massage!

34 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

didnt know u will feel unsafe in such a situation
although i m not sure why not in the mood? 
he seemed pressing hard but u felt not enugh strength

just my instincts and sense of danger telling me that I could get into a sticky situation.

It looks like I was the only customer around. My partner already finished his 1hr foot and shoulder and was waiting for me at KFC. It was honestly 7 - 8 ppl standing around, and only 1 of me in the waiting area, on top of the weird looks and vibes. I felt singled out and technically, they could have done anything to me, and no one would know because everything is up on the 3rd floor. 

Most massage places have the main desk at front or ground floor, so if those shutters closed on me while I was there on the 3rd floor, I could shout and no one from downstairs could hear me. Especially as the 1st and 2nd floor is a noisy bar/restaurant.

First time, I did feel that tingle of danger at a massage place, and I also feel the workers/managers know that I am very much on their turf, which explains why they were so daring. First time also being treated so unprofessionally, even in jest.

Not in the mood because the massage progressively got worse and the guy used more elbow instead of hands. It's a common problem for me as my calves, thighs, arms are thick so not many masseuse have the finger strength to keep pressing. They get lazy/tired and use elbow or bone to jab and roll instead, which feels like a knife, haha. so painful sometimes even press until hit the bone.

And sometimes, even when i try to guide them, or visibly show discomfort, they bochup or even say, "you first time massage na?" to which i respond in full thai that "I not newbie, you have weak hands". see if their face turns black, or if they just laugh it off. there are times where the masseuse is able to make a full 180 and assess closer, so depending on the person he can redeem himself.

if i am paying, and then suffering through a bad massage, and then upon communication, some more kena blamed as a first timer, how to be in the mood? haha. generally also, i'm a bit turned off by the idea of paying for sex. i don't know, haha, usually i get it mutually free at saunas, or after clubbing and hitting it off with someone on the dancefloor.

so moral of the story: "Dont go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that we're used to".

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

i dnt quite like strong massage as i dont hve much muscles to talk abt but indeed i hav not heard of  tat massage shop
u r quite adventurous!

i love venturing all alone all the time, so mentally i m prep for all

what might come, just have to take it and adapt accordingly

Edited by lovehandle

3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

i dnt quite like strong massage as i dont hve much muscles to talk abt but indeed i hav not heard of  tat massage shop
u r quite adventurous!

i love venturing all alone all the time, so mentally i m prep for all

what might come, just have to take it and adapt accordingly

I must admit I was tempted by the handsome guys on display. but as I learn many times now, looks are not everything.

my regular masseuse at Adam, Prime and Green are not the best looking, but I turn to putty in their hands, haha. 

luckily all of them have been very professional and upstanding, only one time whilst getting massaged and chit chatting with a regular masseuse, we got turned on and proceeded to fool around. he did not charge me for the extras as I have been visiting him since 2010 when I was still in uni, even as he moved from one massage place to another. and i did not want to insult his pride by asking how much, just slipped him an amount that was more than ample.

he is so good, that i remember thinking to myself, "how nice to have a boyfriend who can massage me like this every day." hahah

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

25 minutes ago, tomcat said:

just my instincts and sense of danger telling me that I could get into a sticky situation.

It looks like I was the only customer around. My partner already finished his 1hr foot and shoulder and was waiting for me at KFC. It was honestly 7 - 8 ppl standing around, and only 1 of me in the waiting area, on top of the weird looks and vibes. I felt singled out and technically, they could have done anything to me, and no one would know because everything is up on the 3rd floor. 

Most massage places have the main desk at front or ground floor, so if those shutters closed on me while I was there on the 3rd floor, I could shout and no one from downstairs could hear me. Especially as the 1st and 2nd floor is a noisy bar/restaurant.

First time, I did feel that tingle of danger at a massage place, and I also feel the workers/managers know that I am very much on their turf, which explains why they were so daring. First time also being treated so unprofessionally, even in jest.

Not in the mood because the massage progressively got worse and the guy used more elbow instead of hands. It's a common problem for me as my calves, thighs, arms are thick so not many masseuse have the finger strength to keep pressing. They get lazy/tired and use elbow or bone to jab and roll instead, which feels like a knife, haha. so painful sometimes even press until hit the bone.

And sometimes, even when i try to guide them, or visibly show discomfort, they bochup or even say, "you first time massage na?" to which i respond in full thai that "I not newbie, you have weak hands". see if their face turns black, or if they just laugh it off. there are times where the masseuse is able to make a full 180 and assess closer, so depending on the person he can redeem himself.

if i am paying, and then suffering through a bad massage, and then upon communication, some more kena blamed as a first timer, how to be in the mood? haha. generally also, i'm a bit turned off by the idea of paying for sex. i don't know, haha, usually i get it mutually free at saunas, or after clubbing and hitting it off with someone on the dancefloor.

so moral of the story: "Dont go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that we're used to".

Thanks for sharing. This is useful to know so  I can most likely avoid this. I sometimes go to Green Leaf which is just literally next to it. The cashier is also upstairs as there is nothing on the ground floor. 

oh
i m that discreet and no-noise are allowed during services
I dont have a partner, but i usu assumed that those who are attached will not go to massage alone
As a couple yes 

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

I must admit I was tempted by the handsome guys on display. but as I learn many times now, looks are not everything.

my regular masseuse at Adam, Prime and Green are not the best looking, but I turn to putty in their hands, haha. 

luckily all of them have been very professional and upstanding, only one time whilst getting massaged and chit chatting with a regular masseuse, we got turned on and proceeded to fool around. he did not charge me for the extras as I have been visiting him since 2010 when I was still in uni, even as he moved from one massage place to another. and i did not want to insult his pride by asking how much, just slipped him an amount that was more than ample.

he is so good, that i remember thinking to myself, "how nice to have a boyfriend who can massage me like this every day." hahah

5 hours ago, tomcat said:

I almost forgot about Nakarat Massage, it's along the Sala Daeng stretch, at the corner of Sunrise Tacos Restaurant. Gave it a try after nearby Adam Massage had no availability, I believe it was during May 2018 visit. The place is on 3rd floor of another building, and the masseuses are hard to miss as they are lean muscular in tight black t-shirts. In terms of looks and build, they are higher than average.

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Nakarat+Massage+and+Spa/@13.7281461,100.5330373,19z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1smassage!3m4!1s0x0:0x7c65ca3befe2c9ec!8m2!3d13.7281566!4d100.533014?hl=en

The masseur will be extremely sian. This place is not a straight establishment. The boys live off money earned from providing special, they probably laughed because you went there for just pure massage, and he had wasted his time.

30 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

The masseur will be extremely sian. This place is not a straight establishment. The boys live off money earned from providing special, they probably laughed because you went there for just pure massage, and he had wasted his time.

Not true, ive seen reviews of Nakarat and ladies gave feedback as well. And honestly, their rates are significantly higher than Adam, which is my go-to. My guess is due to rent and overheads of hiring a stable of masseuses.

Even without HE, the masseuse earn a portion from regular tips, which i still gave as a standard courtesy and a small portion from the cost of the massage itself.

Plus, it's not uncommon for customers to refuse HE, it's all part of the job. For every 10 customers, only 2 or 3 actually do extra, this is shared by the regular masseuses ive known for a while. 

Actually, there is no straight or not straight, ALL massage placesin bangkok are able to do extra, as long as kept between masseuse and customer, except maybe Healthland or those blind massage places. 

If both parties are willing and there is money to be earned, it will happen. As you know if you have lived the wild side of bangkok, even a straight tuk tuk driver can be gotten for a price, yup.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

6 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Not true, ive seen reviews of Nakarat and ladies gave feedback as well. And honestly, their rates are significantly higher than Adam, which is my go-to. My guess is due to rent and overheads of hiring a stable of masseuses.

Even without HE, the masseuse earn a portion from regular tips, which i still gave as a standard courtesy and a small portion from the cost of the massage itself.

Plus, it's not uncommon for customers to refuse HE, it's all part of the job. For every 10 customers, only 2 or 3 actually do extra, this is shared by the regular masseuses ive known for a while. 

Actually, there is no straight or not straight, ALL massage placesin bangkok are able to do extra, as long as kept between masseuse and customer, except maybe Healthland or those blind massage places. 

If both parties are willing and there is money to be earned, it will happen. As you know if you have lived the wild side of bangkok, even a straight tuk tuk driver can be gotten for a price, yup.

Please la. Next time you go there, ask and see if what I said is true.

YEs, there can be HE given at straight palour joints, but, there are massage places that are known to provide special service. Rejecting HE is not uncommon at clean establishments. But for places that provide extra, rejecting them is like eating half a popsicle and trying to get a refund claiming that it tastes too cold.

Look at the ambience and the price, what makes you think that they charge more and the boys are generally good looking and toned? Definitely not the rent etc like you mentioned.

Tips given by customers...100baht? 50baht? Money earned from special? 1000baht. Do the math.

If you have lots of money, any tom, dick or straight harry can offer you what you want as they are trying to make a living. If you are simply looking for proper massage, then go elsewhere.

1 minute ago, justanotherme said:

Please la. Next time you go there, ask and see if what I said is true.

YEs, there can be HE given at straight palour joints, but, there are massage places that are known to provide special service. Rejecting HE is not uncommon at clean establishments. But for places that provide extra, rejecting them is like eating half a popsicle and trying to get a refund claiming that it tastes too cold.

Look at the ambience and the price, what makes you think that they charge more and the boys are generally good looking and toned? Definitely not the rent etc like you mentioned.

Tips given by customers...100baht? 50baht? Money earned from special? 1000baht. Do the math.

If you have lots of money, any tom, dick or straight harry can offer you what you want as they are trying to make a living. If you are simply looking for proper massage, then go elsewhere.

Haha ok ok no need to get upset. It's my experience and i have my own reading of the situation, as i was there personally while you are just inferring.

Trace back my forum history, i visit Bangkok up to 6 times a year so I have had my fair share of experience to assess a massage place, and its overall service standards. 

Ive had close connections with the masseuse such that they notify me when they are changing workplaces or going back home to stop for a while. While you are inferring and half guessing, the data I share is from my own interactions with them and other thai friends.

So check yourself. 

The rent is higher at that section, unlike Adam, or even Prime, that is tucked away at the inner streets, Nakarat is directly on the Saladaeng stretch by the main road itself. Deduce from that what you will. 

Anyone familiar with Silom knows this, unless you want to be contrary just for the sake of it.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

oh
i m that discreet and no-noise are allowed during services
I dont have a partner, but i usu assumed that those who are attached will not go to massage alone
As a couple yes 

Depends on the partner! Haha

Mine is very ticklish so he actually feels more stressed doing thai or oil massage. Also partly because those who do get massaged often generally know the sequence so there are no surprises. For a ticklish person, not the case. 

The only time he gets full body massaged is after beach time, so probably a bit sunburnt and his favourite is a full body aloe vera, which is my treat for him.

Usually he is more than happy with a foot abd shoulder massage. Even then sometimes a new masseuse will try to go up higher than necessary to touch him, and he report back to me afterwards. His normal masseuse does not venture into "private territory" lol.

So sometimes I go alone or with him. But most times, even alone I tend to not get extras even when they are offered free. Generally in bangkok, sex can be gotten elsewhere (sauna, club, etc) so i really enjoy a massage for what it is. 

Still, it doesnt hurt to be massaged by a nice looking man. And the touch-and-feel is still a nice game to play and indulge in. 

Anyway during songkran and other major events, i can honestly say the massage customers can be hotter than the masseuse themselves, haha. And since we are mostly sexed out from other activities or home parties, the massage is purely professional.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 hours ago, Garyl said:

I cant tatt as there is no slot.. so massage

There wont b another for your nex trip unless u booked in adv

which is also why i got a shock when u mentioned abt the conference (usu full of crowds and i doubt they cater to tattooing) 

u shd do it not in thailand

save the trouble

40 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

There wont b another for your nex trip unless u booked in adv

which is also why i got a shock when u mentioned abt the conference (usu full of crowds and i doubt they cater to tattooing) 

u shd do it not in thailand

save the trouble

thanks bro.. .. u so concern  of me.. :wub::clap:

I am not young.. and i didnt put in all the details..

I didnt say i am getting tatt at exhibition.. exhibition is to validate that I have seen some of the local works and the studio i will be using is reputable and to do a site visit. Safety and quality of work is very important.

Yes, i have made an appt and made payment for design. The shop couldnt fit me in as its going to take about full day per spot. 

cheers :thumb:

I hve nt even done once, envy!

none of my colleagues, frens and family has expressed interests in such songkran

(Dont have gay frens)

which is also why i once expressed in a thread that songkran=gay (esp if u r not a thai)

for u gd nt to ruin your new tattoo under a hot sun w water

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.