Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

12 hours ago, subbtm said:

Boytown in BKK is dead. :-( all the agogo bars moved and the bars are moving as well

Yup, Soi Twilight is closing, if not closed already. 

---------------------------

I have a question about the songkran gcircuit parties.

Is it a bit early to turn up at the 7pm scheduled start time? Since the party goes on well past midnight, would 9pm like that be a better timing to arrive?

Thanks, gcircuit newbie here! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 4/3/2019 at 4:25 PM, Day off said:

any good male masseurs to recommend at Yunomori?

Highly recommend Rapee Massage! 

Cant wait to go again soon during Songkran!

On 2/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Go to straight massage places, ask for boy  massager cheaper. I tip 150-300 baht in such places for HE. More worth it!

pattaya 31jan - 3feb

bangkok 4feb - 7feb

looking for similar to hang out and for hot action.

willing to explore my hole.

24 chn here.

Hi, I will be going in May 19.  Do you have any good and reasonable hotel near Silom gay places to recommend?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 4/4/2019 at 11:25 PM, Niceguy2015 said:

Hi, I will be going in May 19.  Do you have any good and reasonable hotel near Silom gay places to recommend?

Highly recommend Malaysia Hotel.

love the location and the very friendly staff.

always welcome me like a Queen every time I stay there 

On 4/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, geronimo9393 said:

Hey I’ve never visited any sauna or massage at Bangkok before. I have some alone time and was thinking to visit. I’m just an average guy. Not really hot, just normal. Wondering which sauna I should go to get some action? Would appreciate your opinion thanks :)

it all depends on luck. but i will suggest sauna mania bah. 

3 hours ago, hellopanda said:

hey all, any recommendations for good massage places with male masseurs? i’m traveling with straight people and females lol

not actually into any happy ending but i’m only comfortable getting massage by guys..

Prime massage

31 minutes ago, marc_bl said:

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

Aww, sorry to hear that. That place has good gotten so busy and popular, and i saw many new faces the last time i went, so if u happened to get new staff, they might not perform as well. What u can do is, first, ask the masseur to increase the pressure, and if that didnt work, try ask if u can change masseur, hopefully within the first 15min. Never done in prime since i usually gets good masseur, but have done in other place. Or if its not so busy, can ask to choose from ipad, and i look more at the masseurs arms/hand for clue to see if he can give me strong massage hehe. 

3 hours ago, immortal said:

really sorry to hear that too.. always been to prime and its my favourite thus far. 

Agree. Prime is one of my faves.

Tried Rapee as recommended. My experience was normal. I suppose different strokes for different people.

Please share reviews. 

Thank you.

On 4/4/2019 at 10:25 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Highly recommend Rapee Massage! 

Cant wait to go again soon during Songkran!

Highly don't recommend rappee... Don't allowed me to change masseur. Gave me a old uncle. Gosh. Manager doesn't seem friendly either. 

1 minute ago, bradkoi said:

Mybed sathorn, it is very cheapest and friendly 

I stayed here for a short stay previously - a private room with queen size bed. The hostel is opposite a police/immigration station so it is quieter in that regard, not much street food or food stalls. The nearest are a good 500m away from the police building.

This hotel is definitely deeper into the sathorn area. A bit hard to get to on foot, although i still walked in from Sala Daeng or Lumpini. those who hate to walk and sweat will find this a chore. Even getting a motorsai or tuktuk everytime you come back is not very appealing, thus I chose to just walk. 

One good thing however is the proximity to some establishments often mentioned in this thread, like The Prince, S'sense and Babylon. If you a sex tourist, this is a perfect place, as these spots are one or two streets down. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

1 hour ago, tomcat said:

I stayed here for a short stay previously - a private room with queen size bed. The hostel is opposite a police/immigration station so it is quieter in that regard, not much street food or food stalls. The nearest are a good 500m away from the police building.

This hotel is definitely deeper into the sathorn area. A bit hard to get to on foot, although i still walked in from Sala Daeng or Lumpini. those who hate to walk and sweat will find this a chore. Even getting a motorsai or tuktuk everytime you come back is not very appealing, thus I chose to just walk. 

One good thing however is the proximity to some establishments often mentioned in this thread, like The Prince, S'sense and Babylon. If you a sex tourist, this is a perfect place, as these spots are one or two streets down. 

Yup, I love to walk sathorn to saladeang, it treat as exercise. Up to people prefer 

Edited by bradkoi
Wrong spelling

On 4/6/2019 at 3:33 AM, geronimo9393 said:

Hey I’ve never visited any sauna or massage at Bangkok before. I have some alone time and was thinking to visit. I’m just an average guy. Not really hot, just normal. Wondering which sauna I should go to get some action? Would appreciate your opinion thanks :)

I recommend that you don't miss Babylon sauna.  You can even lodge at their barracks, in a "barrack room", at least for a few days. Check babylonbangkok.com

If you like Thai boys,  39 Underground at Saphan Khwai is a good choice.

You can get a lot of information at the website travelgayasia.com,  selecting Asia, Bangkok.  You get there sauna reviews, massage reviews, gay guide, gay map. 

On 4/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, bradkoi said:

Mybed sathorn, it is very cheapest and friendly 

Hadn't heard of it before,  interesting place for budget accommodation.  A little further from Lumpini than Babylon, but about the same distance to Silom.  No problem for us walkers. 

I would try it out,  but since I come from so far away the lower price is not much of an appeal and Babylon is already cheap for our standards in the US.

On 4/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, marc_bl said:

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

All of u seeemd to need a lot of strength to massage on u?

i pref swedish massage or lighter

Guest Aunty Soh
On 4/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Summerbitch said:

Highly don't recommend rappee... Don't allowed me to change masseur. Gave me a old uncle. Gosh. Manager doesn't seem friendly either. 

No one should ever listen to this Sissymuz Toh.  All her recommendation has kena flamed by various people.  The lao niang aka Sissmuz Toh aka Crayon has been claiming that she's 24 years old for dunno how many years already and Aunty Soh thinks that this Sissymuz Toh has been recommending things like Malaysia Hotel and are all biased coz Sissymuz has been uncle hunting (maybe for her is boy hunting but let's face it, her age could be like 60+).  Also, Aunty Soh suspect that Sissymuz do have some kind of eye sight problem because Sissymuz has been BBC hunting but is getting Uncle Wongnai kind.  Perhaps some build up of cataracts due to Sissymuz's age?  So beware people.

Guest Gay Thailand
10 hours ago, Guest Aunty Soh said:

No one should ever listen to this Sissymuz Toh.  All her recommendation has kena flamed by various people.  The lao niang aka Sissmuz Toh aka Crayon has been claiming that she's 24 years old for dunno how many years already and Aunty Soh thinks that this Sissymuz Toh has been recommending things like Malaysia Hotel and are all biased coz Sissymuz has been uncle hunting (maybe for her is boy hunting but let's face it, her age could be like 60+).  Also, Aunty Soh suspect that Sissymuz do have some kind of eye sight problem because Sissymuz has been BBC hunting but is getting Uncle Wongnai kind.  Perhaps some build up of cataracts due to Sissymuz's age?  So beware people.

Is that Sissymuz you talking about Thomas Didymuz Toh, known as CrayonTT on another popular gay Thailand forum:

didymuz_1529461521.jpg

saw at Saladeng bts area hanging out.

looked really hideous with the wongnai clique:

wongnai-alliance-seafood.jpg

Keeps asking people to meet up in Bangkok and if I not wrong, kept insisting that Rapee Massage Bangkok was the best! 

Even recommended Malaysia Hotel in Bangkok because the bell uncle treats her like a queen! 

And then recommended other other hotels in Saigon because the duty manager was very gentlemanly and wanted to compensate her some money!

misleading recommendations!

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 4/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Summerbitch said:

Dear sweetie,

God gave you a mouth not only for you to suck the hard rods but also for you to ask politely.

the front desk person at Rapee is very understanding and will let you change therapist.

in bkk now and there is shortage of therapist now, as many boy go back hometown. My fave guys at Rapee also went back.

was assigned another guy called Ron, who was supposedly from Chiang Mai.

he is expert at massage, throughout the massage keep saying my skin is very soft and nice to massage. His touches to my bare skin was quite nice as I felt his fingers inserted into my hole occasionally.

when I turn over, he was prepared for action already, his shorts were off, revealing his wet hard rod. Tasted some of his salty precum in my mouth, he proceeded to pump hard into my hole after which. Ended with him shooting his cream into my mouth.

tasted a bit like the Thai fish sauce, salty with a fishy aroma! 

Wonderful songkran! Can’t wait for party!

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Silom is filled with hot guys and their water guns.

walked past the bts area and the guys keep shooting on me, teasing me, making my white shorts and singlet top more translucent.

some guys are more daring and will touch my nipple ring in public.

the water often has white powdery leftover when dried up.

makes the hot weather in bkk more bearable.

was at a GCircuit party, and there are many gay from around the world: taiwan, hongkong, China, us and more! 

Can feel the sweaty bodys grinding my hole thru the clothes while dancing, so erotic.

left back to hotel with a cute Thai before end of party, he said that he find me cute and nice skin, wanted to spend night with me.

he has a nice 8 inch hard rod, which I sucked and licked on! It is very tasty! He pumped my hole very fast, making it a big sore, however the angle of his dick hit my g spot well and I autocum while he enter me.

shot the race on my face, and he left in a hurry. Free fun at Songkran19! 

Hehe :P

Guest Pastor Jeff
22 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

when I turn over, he was prepared for action already, his shorts were off, revealing his wet hard rod. Tasted some of his salty precum in my mouth, he proceeded to pump hard into my hole after which. Ended with him shooting his cream into my mouth.

14 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

he has a nice 8 inch hard rod, which I sucked and licked on! It is very tasty! He pumped my hole very fast, making it a big sore, however the angle of his dick hit my g spot well and I autocum while he enter me

This is not very Christian of you. You should pray for forgiveness for your sins during the coming Easter and that is from Good Friday until Easter Monday.

Also, it is highly advisable that you go and check for further STD.  We all know you have AIDS and please stop spreading your diseases.

Guest Lawrence

Hi all , anyone here visited Arena or Hero massage recently?  I will be going over to bangkok next week after a long 4 years and just want to have some information on these 2 places before i fly over , used to be a regular then , i will be staying at W so its very convenient to visit Arena , but Hero was my favourite place then , so might want to revisit that place again . Hope the guys there are still the same , i love lean body boys , so if you have been to these 2 places recently pls kindly share here with me . Thanks in advance 

10 hours ago, Guest Lawrence said:

Hi all , anyone here visited Arena or Hero massage recently?  I will be going over to bangkok next week after a long 4 years and just want to have some information on these 2 places before i fly over , used to be a regular then , i will be staying at W so its very convenient to visit Arena , but Hero was my favourite place then , so might want to revisit that place again . Hope the guys there are still the same , i love lean body boys , so if you have been to these 2 places recently pls kindly share here with me . Thanks in advance 

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

Edited by ohhector
wanted to clarify

9 hours ago, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

I thought arena have a minimum tips of 700?

2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No pict from songkran? Especially those wearing white with protuding nipples when wet or water gun fighting from those who attend the event.

hard to take picture without 1. getting your camera wet, 2. being totally obvious and creepy.

i did see some pro photographers from the overhead bridge, and only they looked pretty legit as they have a whole setup with protection.

this is a good thing about Songkran at Silom, you have to be there to experience it. not just wet hunks, but saw some instagram celebs too, yum!

shoot their neh-neh, butt and anywhere you like, haha

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.