Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

April 2019 Trip Report:

Green Massage
As expected, not many masseuse were in town during Thai New Year, so wait times were long. Folks at Prime getting more complacent - wanted me to pay in full, but gave a "maybe" on timing. i walked away knowing i made a good decision to not lock my money to an unconfirmed appt. Paradise was also fully booked, and operated on walk-in and see if you are lucky. Managed to get one slot for me and my bro at Green - paid in full and told to come back in about 2 hours, just enough time to squeeze in a gym session. Guy at the counter was so nice, apologetic and humble. While I was discussing, one masseuse who was doing a foot massage signalled to me, sly way. He looked fit and cute in the uniform but unfortunately, engaged at the time.

After gym, we returned to Green. There was a bit of back and forth, and the cute guy from earlier was nowhere in sight. Bummer. Over 10 mins, 2 other groups of guys came in. We were whisked away by tuktuk to the bigger main branch, and I got my masseuse. Mid 30s, average looking but tight stocky bod. More on that later. I got a 2 hr Oil massage, and the facilities were okay. The masseuse was good, firm but concentrated more on lower body (thighs, calves, butt). Since he was a heavier guy, he did not attempt to climb atop as some guys do, but did have some close contacts and rubbed his package on my arm and hand.

It was hard reading the guy, can't tell whether he was top or bottom, haha - but it was clear he had a keen interest on my erection, which waxed and waned throughout the massage. Last 20 mins, I did eventually went for it and boldly fingered his package. It was rock hard but felt a bit on the small side. I expected him to start quoting me a price, but he just asked me if he could touch and stroke mine. I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it. He was getting turned on, and I helped him with his nipples and dick too. Nice firm ass and chest - with slight fur. He must have been more hunky in his younger days. Turns out he did have a small one - that explains the fascination with my 7". 

So we stroked each other off, and he asked politely if he can cum. I said, yes of course and he spurted, partially on me and the massage table. I did not cum, SCORE ONE POINT FOR ME! After that, it was quite routine - he cleaned up, I showered, I tipped him 300 at the door - (my normal policy is about half of the massage price) and left. I did see the first cute guy again few days later, during the songkran water fight - he looked finer when soaked. Perfect perky butt, but with total top vibes - unfortunately, I was with company and busy shooting at other guys to engage him.

Adam Massage

Usual place for me, and the owner was nice to accommodate me and my bro. We both got oil massages, but I was brought up first. Masseuse was new even though he said he worked for a while, but luckily he did deliver a satisfactory massage. After two straight days of gym and night parties, whole body was knotted and hard. He took his time to ease all the muscles with long deep strokes. The pressure was ok, and I was happy that he did not resort to "sharp" pressure. 

The guy gave a very straight vibe. and in the light, he looked about late 20s. As he bounded up the stairs earlier, I did notice his cute full butt, but yeah this was a total straight guy. He did spend a bit of time around the ass area, and I obliged with the right reactions. He opened and pried my butt open repeatedly - it was all good fun, and in past experience, some masseuse have tried to mount me right there and then. But this guy had some restrain, he did push my asshole and massaged the area quite a bit. When it was time to flip over, I was surprised to feel a string of precum. Good job for him - he may be straight but he certainly knows his way around a guy's butt.

The front massage was good, he did the legs well, and I think I dozed off a bit. He only gestured one time, with a serious straight face if I wanted a HE. My standard answer is always No. He did try further, and went in between my legs, worked my hole and balls and got some more precum leaking. Then he left it to work on the arms and chest. This time, it was my moment of weakness and I just needed to get a free grab at his bulge. After he did my palm, he let it drop and that was my chance to graze it. It was full, like a bubble. Promisingly full. Went further and he said, "you want?" I said, "yes" and he stepped back to let me at it. This guy was definitely bigger than the last. Good size and large heavy balls, he responded quickly with initial touch - but lost hardness as most straight guys do after the initial rush.

I did kiss the head as it was cute, and that started a thing where he wanted me to blow him. Damn, conundrum. As a rule, I never put strange meat in my mouth, so I found ways to refuse. In the end, he jerked me off, but it was so lacklustre that I got soft. He remained hard throughout, and I almost considered negotiating a price to bring him back for him to give me a proper pounding. But in the end, I went with my better judgement. He massage me for the last 15 mins, more intimately now after our little game was over. He got behind me as I sat crosslegged and did shoulder and neck. His dick slapping me softly, as he turned me this way and that.

Massage finished, and he got me a towel and led me outside to the shower. Sad to see him put his dick away, haha. Straight guy dick is such tasty forbidden fruit. As I entered the shower, he smacked my ass lightly, and I returned the gesture with a nice last squeeze of his bulge. It was semi hard, but felt so full, like a balloon. After that, it was business as usual, I tipped him a bit more than normal, 400 - and hoped he remembers me next time. Before leaving, I chatted with the owner, the fair muscular guy. And I think the masseuse realised that I was a frequent customer after all. At the door, I patted his arm, said thanks, and wished him a happy new year. 

There was no more opportunity for a third massage - I was thinking of finding the cute guy from Green on my last day but the streets were a total warzone and I had already checked out of my room. There was no way to walk on street level without getting soaked and powdered.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Thanks for sharing your experience. Have never been to both of these place since i always get massage at prime but seems like i should give adam massage a visit especially when prime is too full. How is the body of the masseur you took? 

20 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Have never been to both of these place since i always get massage at prime but seems like i should give adam massage a visit especially when prime is too full. How is the body of the masseur you took? 

Lean bod, with more muscular on the butt, quads, calves. It seems to be a normal build for Thai or SE Asian guys who have a predisposition for leanness - I have Malay friends who have a similar body type too. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Lean bod, with more muscular on the butt, quads, calves. It seems to be a normal build for Thai or SE Asian guys who have a predisposition for leanness - I have Malay friends who have a similar body type too. 

Thats hot lol dont u wish u had proceed taking him back lol

8 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thats hot lol dont u wish u had proceed taking him back lol

Haha, it was the second day of the trip and I was really in need of a good massage more than anything. He was an added bonus, especially that full thick straight bulge. This trip I have more of my bottom inclinations coming through, (#versatileproblems) so yeah, that was enticing enough to even make me consider.

Epic bulge notwithstanding, my preference is more towards musc or stocky, and older (30s onwards). And I did manage to pull from the club and app, so okay lah.

I was pretty tempted too after spotting a bodybuilder type outside Tawan - but this trip was pretty packed due to the circuit party 3 nights in a row, and also the after party fun...

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

9 hours ago, Sudu said:

I thought arena have a minimum tips of 700?

I definitely didn't tip him that much. I was unaware that there was a minimum tip amount. I just gave him what I had in my pocket at the time. Maybe because it was late, but he didn't seem to care much.

2 hours ago, ohhector said:

I definitely didn't tip him that much. I was unaware that there was a minimum tip amount. I just gave him what I had in my pocket at the time. Maybe because it was late, but he didn't seem to care much.

Given that your session finished in 40min, i think 300 is generous lol 

Guest 30 and first time
36 minutes ago, Boomboompow said:

Hi all, at the age of 30, I am going to DJ station and Tawan show for the first time and alone. Need your expertise though

1) do you guys bring anything? Your phone? And a little cash only? I am not sure if I should bring whole wallet and my phone there though

2) what time is tawan show?

DJ station:

If possible don't bring a bag. Just keep your wallet in your front pocket while you dance. Bring phone no problem. Can exchange numbers with ppl u like. 400 baht entrance fee. 2000 baht is more than enough. 

Guest Scared
On 4/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

I'm surprised. The last week I went to Arena, it's mostly older masseurs. No twinks. 

I went to the nankra massage at silom soi 4 cos got a handsome and super lean fit young masseur. Paid him a lot of tips. 

But after the massage, I have pimple-like & itchy red bumps appearing at different parts of my body (at thigh, side knee, body back, ankle). 

Hope it's not some disease or growth. If it's just some bites, hope it goes away soon. 

I'll avoid shady massage places from now on. 

Regret.

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

I'm surprised. The last week I went to Arena, it's mostly older masseurs. No twinks. 

I went to the nankra massage at silom soi 4 cos got a handsome and super lean fit young masseur. Paid him a lot of tips. 

But after the massage, I have pimple-like & itchy red bumps appearing at different parts of my body (at thigh, side knee, body back, ankle). 

Hope it's not some disease or growth. If it's just some bites, hope it goes away soon. 

I'll avoid shady massage places from now on. 

Regret.

https://mothership.sg/2019/01/massage-parlour-infection-kl/?fbclid=IwAR0cgRiL5qUF9I_D2oT9qGurx0Qc_iKZxHVJ3ci9t59kovNS4iOlv7qB-7I

Not to scare u but visiting such places always carry a risk.

Did u ask urself how often they change e towel on e bed n oso how 'clean' e person tat is sleeping on e bed before u. 

Can't imagining some people can still go nude lying on tat towel full of bacteria. 

On 4/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

yes i noticed masseur will find excuses to forget this n that ALL the time

not too bad woh, he can even multi task by stroking himself

but why all of u rush in last min?????????? knowing SOngkran is like a PH?

many Gays go songkran , shd b more than experienced enough 

On 4/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, tomcat said:

April 2019 Trip Report:

Green Massage
As expected, not many masseuse were in town during Thai New Year, so wait times were long. Folks at Prime getting more complacent - wanted me to pay in full, but gave a "maybe" on timing. i walked away knowing i made a good decision to not lock my money to an unconfirmed appt. Paradise was also fully booked, and operated on walk-in and see if you are lucky. Managed to get one slot for me and my bro at Green - paid in full and told to come back in about 2 hours, just enough time to squeeze in a gym session. Guy at the counter was so nice, apologetic and humble. While I was discussing, one masseuse who was doing a foot massage signalled to me, sly way. He looked fit and cute in the uniform but unfortunately, engaged at the time.

After gym, we returned to Green. There was a bit of back and forth, and the cute guy from earlier was nowhere in sight. Bummer. Over 10 mins, 2 other groups of guys came in. We were whisked away by tuktuk to the bigger main branch, and I got my masseuse. Mid 30s, average looking but tight stocky bod. More on that later. I got a 2 hr Oil massage, and the facilities were okay. The masseuse was good, firm but concentrated more on lower body (thighs, calves, butt). Since he was a heavier guy, he did not attempt to climb atop as some guys do, but did have some close contacts and rubbed his package on my arm and hand.

It was hard reading the guy, can't tell whether he was top or bottom, haha - but it was clear he had a keen interest on my erection, which  waxed and waned throughout the massage. Last 20 mins, I did eventually went for it and boldly fingered his package. It was rock hard but felt a bit on the small side. I expected him to start quoting me a price, but he just asked me if he could touch and stroke mine. I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it. He was getting turned on, and I helped him with his nipples and dick too. Nice firm ass and chest - with slight fur. He must have been more hunky in his younger days. Turns out he did have a small one - that explains the fascination with my 7". 

So we stroked each other off, and he asked politely if he can cum. I said, yes of course and he spurted, partially on me and the massage table. I did not cum, SCORE ONE POINT FOR ME! After that, it was quite routine - he cleaned up, I showered, I tipped him 300 at the door - (my normal policy is about half of the massage price) and left. I did see the first cute guy again few days later, during the songkran water fight - he looked finer when soaked. Perfect perky butt, but with total top vibes - unfortunately, I was with company and busy shooting at other guys to engage him.

Adam Massage

Usual place for me, and the owner was nice to accommodate me and my bro. We both got oil massages, but I was brought up first. Masseuse was new even though he said he worked for a while, but luckily he did deliver a satisfactory massage. After two straight days of gym and night parties, whole body was knotted and hard. He took his time to ease all the muscles with long deep strokes. The pressure was ok, and I was happy that he did not resort to "sharp" pressure. 

The guy gave a very straight vibe. and in the light, he looked about late 20s. As he bounded up the stairs earlier, I did notice his cute full butt, but yeah this was a total straight guy. He did spend a bit of time around the ass area, and I obliged with the right reactions. He opened and pried my butt open repeatedly - it was all good fun, and in past experience, some masseuse have tried to mount me right there and then. But this guy had some restrain, he did push my asshole and massaged the area quite a bit. When it was time to flip over, I was surprised to feel a string of precum. Good job for him - he may be straight but he certainly knows his way around a guy's butt.

The front massage was good, he did the legs well, and I think I dozed off a bit. He only gestured one time, with a serious straight face if I wanted a HE. My standard answer is always No. He did try further, and went in between my legs, worked my hole and balls and got some more precum leaking. Then he left it to work on the arms and chest. This time, it was my moment of weakness and I just needed to get a free grab at his bulge. After he did my palm, he let it drop and that was my chance to graze it. It was full, like a bubble. Promisingly full. Went further and he said, "you want?" I said, "yes" and he stepped back to let me at it. This guy was definitely bigger than the last. Good size and large heavy balls, he responded quickly with initial touch - but lost hardness as most straight guys do after the initial rush.

I did kiss the head as it was cute, and that started a thing where he wanted me to blow him. Damn, conundrum. As a rule, I never put strange meat in my mouth, so I found ways to refuse. In the end, he jerked me off, but it was so lacklustre that I got soft. He remained hard throughout, and I almost considered negotiating a price to bring him back for him to give me a proper pounding. But in the end, I went with my better judgement. He massage me for the last 15 mins, more intimately now after our little game was over. He got behind me as I sat crosslegged and did shoulder and neck. His dick slapping me softly, as he turned me this way and that.

Massage finished, and he got me a towel and led me outside to the shower. Sad to see him put his dick away, haha. Straight guy dick is such tasty forbidden fruit. As I entered the shower, he smacked my ass lightly, and I returned the gesture with a nice last squeeze of his bulge. It was semi hard, but felt so full, like a balloon. After that, it was business as usual, I tipped him a bit more than normal, 400 - and hoped he remembers me next time. Before leaving, I chatted with the owner, the fair muscular guy. And I think the masseuse realised that I was a frequent customer after all. At the door, I patted his arm, said thanks, and wished him a happy new year. 

There was no more opportunity for a third massage - I was thinking of finding the cute guy from Green on my last day but the streets were a total warzone and I had already checked out of my room. There was no way to walk on street level without getting soaked and powdered.

your real "bro" went w u?

tks for sharing your annual pilgrimage 

and u went for gym too * very hardwkg in a new year (is there a term called Gym-rat) 
gym and then go for massage it off? still can waxed woh?????? " waxed and waned" thruout

is that the reason why u guys for massage (sorry i dont think so even as a suaku)- more so in Land of  massage ie Thailand

As a client u still need to report to him fully that :

I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it.

it is like pitying him....

didnt cum is a Score for u?

U will really "engage him" if u r NOT in a co.? hw to engage him har???????????? the streets r so small that all of u rem one another 

many cannot even rem the restaurant manager or staff or a passenger in an MRT after a few seconds/mins

Is the one at Adonis really straight??!!! i like the fact that it loses its initial erection easily
i have never experienced one such masseur  - all of u can really afford the ticket and services constantly (not just in thailand of cos) , how i envy 

and a "Frequent"customer (what a life style)

the only part which i fully in support of u is: 
"My standard answer is always No." or a gentle NO (me too)
and i shall see how pp react

u r the only one who spelt  Masseuse , and not "Masseur"
if i m right, your spelling means lady/fmale ones doing massage

i m a suaku i hve Never songkran, i have never travelled in a non-solo manner  hence i have many qns that pp may not like it at all

Guest Scared
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

https://mothership.sg/2019/01/massage-parlour-infection-kl/?fbclid=IwAR0cgRiL5qUF9I_D2oT9qGurx0Qc_iKZxHVJ3ci9t59kovNS4iOlv7qB-7I

Not to scare u but visiting such places always carry a risk.

Did u ask urself how often they change e towel on e bed n oso how 'clean' e person tat is sleeping on e bed before u. 

Can't imagining some people can still go nude lying on tat towel full of bacteria. 

That's scary.

How do we prevent this? Bring your own towel?

Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

That's scary.

How do we prevent this? Bring your own towel?

Seriously, I only visit normal massage parlour and I brought my own towel always. 

Guest Scared
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Seriously, I only visit normal massage parlour and I brought my own towel always. 

Seriously? So you just bring 2 towels? On to put on the bed, one for shower? 

Hmm. I might really do that next time. If not, no more massage unless high class hotel spa. 

I need a sugar daddy now!! Cry....

Guest guest
11 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

Seriously? So you just bring 2 towels? On to put on the bed, one for shower? 

Hmm. I might really do that next time. If not, no more massage unless high class hotel spa. 

I need a sugar daddy now!! Cry....

Yes....

I only visit the unisex massage parlor. Even so I still brought my towel there. 1 for the bed and 1 for covering me (if they need). I usually go back hotel room to shower unless high class spa. 

That 2 pieces towel will always be wash after returning SG and kept in my traveling bag for massage use only. 

On 4/20/2019 at 12:09 PM, -Ignored- said:

your real "bro" went w u?

tks for sharing your annual pilgrimage 

and u went for gym too * very hardwkg in a new year (is there a term called Gym-rat) 
gym and then go for massage it off? still can waxed woh?????? " waxed and waned" thruout

is that the reason why u guys for massage (sorry i dont think so even as a suaku)- more so in Land of  massage ie Thailand

As a client u still need to report to him fully that :

I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it.

it is like pitying him....

didnt cum is a Score for u?

U will really "engage him" if u r NOT in a co.? hw to engage him har???????????? the streets r so small that all of u rem one another 

many cannot even rem the restaurant manager or staff or a passenger in an MRT after a few seconds/mins

Is the one at Adonis really straight??!!! i like the fact that it loses its initial erection easily
i have never experienced one such masseur  - all of u can really afford the ticket and services constantly (not just in thailand of cos) , how i envy 

and a "Frequent"customer (what a life style)

the only part which i fully in support of u is: 
"My standard answer is always No." or a gentle NO (me too)
and i shall see how pp react

u r the only one who spelt  Masseuse , and not "Masseur"
if i m right, your spelling means lady/fmale ones doing massage

i m a suaku i hve Never songkran, i have never travelled in a non-solo manner  hence i have many qns that pp may not like it at all

Hmm, there is something off about these questions? It's pretty scattered but I'll try my best to answer since you are interested to know more. Yes, thanks for correcting - I meant Masseur!

My bro is a long time friend, more than 10 years and we are not god-brothers. So I just call him my brother lor. He was the one who chio-ed me to Songkran, and luckily too cos through association, I joined his group of friends, who are mostly cabin crew. So every night there was plenty of eye candy in our group, and it was a super fun group of guys to hang out with.

Going Songkran/Gcircuit alone is very boring - there were a few guys like that, but I noticed it was like being an outcast, always on the outside looking in. And if you have no looks, you are just floating around. Hot guys who are solo, they will be auto-"absorbed" into another group of hot guys, haha. Survival of the fittest, literally.

Gym followed by massage is actually the best way to recover & remove lactic acid. But unless you are a pro athlete, this is hard to have daily and is considered a luxury so take most opportunity of it in Thailand. Plus, we do need to look our best for the night parties. Even the gym was full of eye candy all day, so yea, it makes sense to work out MORE during these trips. I know some guys even hook up at the gym - hard not to. Many many hot guys.

So as is the norm for me, I tend to get my fun from club & sauna, instead of massage. But this trip definitely more from the party itself - with invites to some after-parties at their hotel. But I am not sure if this is the right place for sharing, since this is a thread for travel recommendations.

Back to massage:

For the first guy at Green, he was the more interested one and i do partake in the flirting depending on the person. Maybe this is where standards are different in Bangkok. There is such a grey area, as long as both parties are mutually agreeable, anything can happen. Just that for me, I know I didn't want to cum then, cos saving it!

Honestly shocked that you've never met a straight guy in Bangkok. It is common for straight guys to work in gay industry as masseur or muscle dancer, because gay tourism is always booming. In fact, the Thai tourism board is the official sponsor for the GCircuit party. That says something. 

I usually kena straight guys in massage, and they often come from the North. They look different from Bangkok pretty boys, more manly, tanned and more interested in massaging and playing with my butt. There is a completely different dynamics, maybe it is a power thing. To have control over another man, and be able to manhandle him as he is relaxed and naked, I can imagine that is a kinky thought even for straight guys!

But I don't know, I guess it's a personal preference for me not to pay for sex, especially when the masseur is into the idea more than me, and then he wants to charge me for it. Unlike the guy at Green, it was pretty clear that he wanted to play whether there was money involved or not. But I am still happy to tip generously, as an overall sweetener.

And trust me, they do share amongst themselves who tips well, so it's like making an investment, especially since there are only a few handful of massage places actually. I don't understand those who stingily tip 100 baht (or lesser!) and then return expecting to be treated like kings. Sometimes, it's better not to tip at all, than give puny tips - it's more insulting to get like 40 or 50 baht.

I didn't go to Adonis, it was Adam Massage. The other part of the questions, I really can't understand. Sorry!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

3 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

It is pretty sad to see songkran turning into a gay event just because of the aim of attracting tourists...but there again gay seem to have the power of turning a non-sexual event into a sex event....maybe next time will have a ching ming g circuit or a hungry ghost gay party....

Hmm, this is a skewed view of things I would say, but totally understandable given the various focuses during Song Kran time. There is a lot happening actually. 

I did wonder the same too about the sanctity of the new year turning into a "gay event", but actually GCircuit and their annual parties are pretty new - about 10 years only. Gay people have been coming for Songkran long before that. Pink Dollar is a legitimate thing in Thailand, particularly Bangkok. And that is just the gays, the sex tourism industry is also single handedly holding its own too, just go to Nana neighbourhood during peak holiday season, haha.

Looking outside of the GCircuit phenomenon, Songkran hotspots within Bangkok are also at Khao San and Silom. This is where all the tourists and locals gather to shoot water, so that level of tourist awareness has been embedded for decades already. GCircuit is almost the logical next step. Especially since the 90s and early 2000s, the Songkran participants openly acknowledge the raunchiness of the whole setting, and it became a tourist attraction just on those merits alone.

Getting shot on your body, totally soaked and drenched in see-through wet clothing. There is a definite sexual layer for both straight and gay participants, locals and tourist. It is only in recent years, that skimpy clothing was banned, and the event that I just attended was very wholesome and colourful, rather than lurid. The new year floral button up shirt was strongly enforced, no more swimming trunks and bikinis allowed. There were no drag attendees either, which I recall from previous year's photos.

So I don't think Song Kran is turning into a gay event. To be honest, out of all the gays who did come during this time, not everyone came just to attend GCircuit party either. I ran into some of my friends, and they either attended only 1 night or not at all. Only my group was in it for the full experience - 3 nights straight.

That said, once is enough! Although, White Party I might be interested to give that a try at year's end, to see how it is different. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

when I was there, I was handed a flyer for a muscle bar I never heard of before- no time to visit during this trip, but looks very promising. from their IG, looks like there is a drag show and also showcase for all the hunks. 

look forward to reviews of this place, so far looks good.

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

A bit of a delayed trip report: Songkran 19 Gcircuit

Went there as I was invited by my longtime bro - it was the first time for both of us, but we were meeting his group of cabin crew friends who attend circuit parties often. We were advised not to come too early, although post-trip I did see that there were opening acts at the beginning of the night. We missed all of these, as we usually arrived at 9pm onwards. In hindsight, it was either come early but be wiped out by 2am, or arrive later and party til dawn.

1st Night:

We arrived and got cleared by security. Location was GMM at Central World, Level 8 or 9. We were notified that online ticket holders were able to collect our passes earlier in the day - we did that, it was a smooth painless transaction - highly advised for future partygoers to do this. The pass is like an EZLink card, and hole stamped every night of the party. When we arrived, everything was already in full swing.We met up with the gang - cute guys as expected, one Vietnamese guy caught my eye instantly. He had a nice tight gym pumped body and a beautiful smile, everyone else was nice too, but he ticked all my boxes. We went into the main arena - gogoboys were on stage, doing their thing. Dancing gods, everyone was pretty much transfixed and there were a special few who commanded more attention than the rest. They just had the magnetic stage presence that really made them stars over their counterparts. There were some intervals with the program, highlighted by lightshows and some confetti explosions. Everyone cheered as the beat dropped, the DJ for the first night did well with music that was accessible. We partied until about 1am, with some breaks in between and then headed to G.O.D to continue.

At G.O.D, it was mayhem. Mostly there were the normal attendees, but a large portion were also guys who had come specifically for Songkran. So hot and stuffy, everyone was practically topless or in severe states of undress. But souped up on alcohol, everyone didn't really care and were either on the hunt for guys, or just to dance. We got it on til 5am.

2nd Night:

Same procedure - really felt the pain of the previous night. Had a slow start, but still managed to be out of bed before noon. Went to gym, and heard some of the guys already hooked up from last night. Fast work! I did meet a cute Japanese guy at G.O.D, it was innocent fun with some hands on groping, but we didn't go further. 

Back at GMM, we realised there was a smaller arena, with another DJ. Not sure why there was another room, but on the second night, we darted back and forth, checking out the music and just to have a change of scenery. Night 2, we found ourselves closer to the stage, so there was more interaction with the gogoboys. Up close and personal, there were two styles to the gogoboys: those who maintained a persona, stone-faced and just did their thing. It added to their aura as dance gods, but definitely something only gogoboys can get away with. The other ones waved, wink and interacted with the crowd. As there was just about 2 metres from them and the crowd, it was quite fun to see them having fun, and driving the guys in the crowd wild.

I managed to run into the Japanese guy from last night, and his own group of friends. Everyone seems to be in groups - but on Night 2, there seem to be some intermingling. I stayed with this group for a while, and by midnight, it did get a bit raunchy. With some vodka in my veins, I probably made out with some guys in the group, but my main squeeze was my Japanese cutie. After that, he headed to G.O.D - it was hard navigating two groups suddenly, but i did my best. As is the normal thing in G.O.D,  shirts come off, and we danced until about 6.

Will recap Day 3 soon, along with some afterthoughts of the Songkran 2019 Gcircuit experience.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 4/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, tomcat said:

April 2019 Trip Report:

Green Massage

It was hard reading the guy, can't tell whether he was top or bottom, haha - but it was clear he had a keen interest on my erection, which waxed and waned throughout the massage. Last 20 mins, I did eventually went for it and boldly fingered his package. It was rock hard but felt a bit on the small side. I expected him to start quoting me a price, but he just asked me if he could touch and stroke mine. I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it. He was getting turned on, and I helped him with his nipples and dick too. Nice firm ass and chest - with slight fur. He must have been more hunky in his younger days. Turns out he did have a small one - that explains the fascination with my 7". 

Adam Massage

Green massage got two shop, which one do you go? the one at main Surawong Road or Silom Soi 

Guest Masc btm
On 4/22/2019 at 9:46 AM, tomcat said:

Gym followed by massage is actually the best way to recover & remove lactic acid. But unless you are a pro athlete, this is hard to have daily and is considered a luxury so take most opportunity of it in Thailand. Plus, we do need to look our best for the night parties. Even the gym was full of eye candy all day, so yea, it makes sense to work out MORE during these trips. I know some guys even hook up at the gym - hard not to. Many many hot guys.

So as is the norm for me, I tend to get my fun from club & sauna, instead of massage. But this trip definitely more from the party itself - with invites to some after-parties at their hotel. But I am not sure if this is the right place for sharing, since this is a thread for travel recommendations.

Back to massage:

For the first guy at Green, he was the more interested one and i do partake in the flirting depending on the person. Maybe this is where standards are different in Bangkok. There is such a grey area, as long as both parties are mutually agreeable, anything can happen. Just that for me, I know I didn't want to cum then, cos saving it!

Honestly shocked that you've never met a straight guy in Bangkok. It is common for straight guys to work in gay industry as masseur or muscle dancer, because gay tourism is always booming. In fact, the Thai tourism board is the official sponsor for the GCircuit party. That says something. 

I usually kena straight guys in massage, and they often come from the North. They look different from Bangkok pretty boys, more manly, tanned and more interested in massaging and playing with my butt. There is a completely different dynamics, maybe it is a power thing. To have control over another man, and be able to manhandle him as he is relaxed and naked, I can imagine that is a kinky thought even for straight guys!

But I don't know, I guess it's a personal preference for me not to pay for sex, especially when the masseur is into the idea more than me, and then he wants to charge me for it. Unlike the guy at Green, it was pretty clear that he wanted to play whether there was money involved or not. But I am still happy to tip generously, as an overall sweetener.

And trust me, they do share amongst themselves who tips well, so it's like making an investment, especially since there are only a few handful of massage places actually. I don't understand those who stingily tip 100 baht (or lesser!) and then return expecting to be treated like kings. Sometimes, it's better not to tip at all, than give puny tips - it's more insulting to get like 40 or 50 baht.

I didn't go to Adonis, it was Adam Massage. The other part of the questions, I really can't understand. Sorry!

Sex is so casual in Bangkok that straights are not bothered to massage gays for money.

But for sex, most of them want tips especially the gay massage parlors. They are more interested in the tips than the massage.

That's why I prefer those small massage parlors. I'm more interested in a proper massage than sex which I can get easily elsewhere. Going to the gym regularly, I have muscle sores all the time. Since these small parlors are so cheap here, I'll get massages as much as I want. Sometimes the muscle sores of the big muscles like the pecs, the buttocks, the abdominals or the thighs can be almost orgasmic when massaged. I always worked my pecs harder than other muscles to look pumped so they're the sorest.

Because of the open sexual atmosphere in Bangkok, there's no need even to be bashful to openly tell the mamasan you want a male masseur when a whole bunch of hopeful ladies are looking on. Even if they are not gay parlor, once a guy chooses a male masseur, it's understood.

I like the fact that I can be totally openly gay and openly exposed my body without worry. Not only that, if I get sore ass after being screwed royally outside, I can shamelessly point to my ass and ask them to massage there.

Since I want proper massage, I always act innocent when they hint for tips before sex. Most of the time they'll try to stimulate me by massaging my ass and rubbing their hardon on me.

"You queen? You want me fuck you?" I'll shake my head.

I just keep my eyes closed like I'm so comfortable half asleep. 

Some of the massages will finish without happy ending and a small tip as expected.

Some masseurs try to give me handjobs or blowjobs which I hated. I want to keep my juices for more anal fun later. I push them off.

Some are themselves so horny, they consider that me allowing them access to massage my ass means they can fuck me without asking. Anyway, they're all in this sex business, they see my ass they already know I'm well used. I'm so experienced myself, I can gauge their horniness from the their shortness of breath. I never directly give consent but they'll mount me anyway. It's understood when they put on the condom and raised up my legs without my protesting, even if I still keep my eyes closed.

I much prefer these type of passionate fucks rather than the cold calculative sex for tips. I don't question whether they're really straight when they seem to like my muscles and my 6 pac abs. I don't even care that there are ladies outside the flimsy curtains hearing me getting fucked royally. Some naughty ones purposely peep in pretending to pass something to him. Once a male client even pulled opened the curtains openly and everybody outside could see. There's some naughty laughters but nobody is surprised. We don't have to scurry to cover up. Sex is so casual, it's like eating and drinking.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.