Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 6/1/2019 at 4:29 PM, bkkuser said:

oh thanks for letting me know @Garyl. Cleaned it up

But since demand seems popular, I have uploaded the pics, easier: https://we.tl/t-GmFuSLtO7i

Please note this link will expire in 7 days from now

Thank you, Andy for sharing! Nice to see his tool, haha. But still wished it was one of thd megahunks, Tum or York!

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

13 hours ago, durianking said:

thanks for reminding me tomcat .... i found ur advice is really edifying and with a bit of courage we need to explore. 

No worries, thanks for taking it well. All things considered I find Bangkok to be relatively safe, as long as we keep our wits about us. along with some street smarts. 

Even in the most stickiest situations, I have been able to get through it with honesty and just by relying on the help of the friendly Thai people. Stay cool, humble, be gentle and smile often - the Thai respond well to these. 

So do explore and embark on a new experience with Bangkok, especially the nightlife.  Safe travels!

16 hours ago, Sudu said:

I totally agree that until u go and see for yourself, no one can tell what u would find, feel, like or dislike. 

Yes, each of us can take on bangkok gay nightlife &  each will probably come out with a different experience. But that's the beauty of a place like Bangkok, isn't it? There is something for everybody.

Not everyone does well in a club or boyshow setting, (myself very much so for the latter), some may prefer a sauna experience instead. And I think that is completely fine.  One of the problems with Singaporeans is the "Kiasu" culture - "scared of losing out", similar to the recent  "FOMO" - "Fear of Missing Out". It can push people towards certain experiences before they're actually mentally ready - just for the sake of having done it.

It creates unrealistic expectations, preemptive speculation instead of just being open to an experience, and seeing what is new & exciting about it..

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

15 hours ago, tomcat said:

Thank you, Andy for sharing! Nice to see his tool, haha. But still wished it was one of thd megahunks, Tum or York!

see how different tastes are... I don't like the mega hunks at all! I much prefer a boyish cutie, slim, lean, swimmer, but no bodybuilder types. Babe  has such a cute face, and the body is still "acceptable" as in not TOO built up. Impressive tool, too, yes ;)  

Guest guest

High price n attitude. His cock indeed thick n fat but to me length consider average, so dun trust foto. I get guys with bigger cock than him in other club n not tat high price. I dunno if anyone who hired him before feel the same. 

Guest cris
On 6/3/2019 at 10:33 AM, tomcat said:

Nice to see ppl chatting and showing interest for Moonlight - i really do think their quality of guys is better, and overall branding is good too. 

Unpopular opinion:  I don't find Babe to be a babe at all. Blessing in disguise cos then won't be subjected to his picky demands.

I am more of a Mr York fan! Damn, his physique is near perfection in terms of proportion.

But most of them are not tall - seen Dragon TY in club before, very small sized. 
https://www.instagram.com/dragon_tuanyee/?hl=en

Only the freelance boys they hire from time to time during events, or those that appear during circuit parties tend to be taller like 1.8 and above.

You are not alone on this. I dont understand the discussion about this dude. Looks wise, he is very ordinary. Maybe its the feeling that he

seems straight but other than that he is just average in looks.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest cris said:

You are not alone on this. I dont understand the discussion about this dude. Looks wise, he is very ordinary. Maybe its the feeling that he

seems straight but other than that he is just average in looks.

Yup....and the size of his cock is so so only.

Photo always make his cock look big. 

If you don't mind paying high price, book him and see for yourself. 

Another lovely sharing! Reminded me of my own experiences there. Ive yet off anyone there though lol. The models are too expensive, and somehow the gogoboys when i was there didnt meet my expectation. Could be those who are my type already got off lol

Explored saranrom park area. Indeed, there were guys waiting to earn some quick bucks. I counted 14, and most of them were in groups or pairs. Even witnessed customers in cars winding down their windows to ask for price/check the guys out. Most of the guys were in their twenties, with some uncle like ones too. Dont expect droo dead gorgeous men. Most are skinny and so so looking. Safety wise, roads are well lit. After all, it is near the palace and ministry of defence. Didn't ask cor price. Mainly sightseeing

13 minutes ago, justanotherme said:

Explored saranrom park area. Indeed, there were guys waiting to earn some quick bucks. I counted 14, and most of them were in groups or pairs. Even witnessed customers in cars winding down their windows to ask for price/check the guys out. Most of the guys were in their twenties, with some uncle like ones too. Dont expect droo dead gorgeous men. Most are skinny and so so looking. Safety wise, roads are well lit. After all, it is near the palace and ministry of defence. Didn't ask cor price. Mainly sightseeing

What time did u go there?

On 6/11/2019 at 4:13 PM, Sudu said:

Another lovely sharing! Reminded me of my own experiences there. Ive yet off anyone there though lol. The models are too expensive, and somehow the gogoboys when i was there didnt meet my expectation. Could be those who are my type already got off lol

Thanks Sudu! I think these reviews are like tickets back to the memory/experience we have, and also some new things which we might have not known before, which is what I enjoy about  them. 

What time did you arrive in Moonlight? I noticed that about 3 guys on the stage that night were offed by end of the first show. So that's about 40%?

We didn't really stay for the "second" show - but not sure if they usually bring more guys in, or just work with whoever is left. 

Would you say for first timers to Moonlight to come for the first show instead?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

11 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Thanks Sudu! I think these reviews are like tickets back to the memory/experience we have, and also some new things which we might have not known before, which is what I enjoy about  them. 

What time did you arrive in Moonlight? I noticed that about 3 guys on the stage that night were offed by end of the first show. So that's about 40%?

We didn't really stay for the "second" show - but not sure if they usually bring more guys in, or just work with whoever is left. 

Did go there once last Christmas day, I think abt 20 above guys. Some junks show their dicks

26 minutes ago, tomcat said:

Some boys dont even comes to bars because they have customers already took him or book him in advance. I went few times already to moonlight, always before the first show started lol. I didnt stay until second show as ill usually head to a different bar for a different show. 

For me, the bar models doesnt work well with me. I like to feel that i off the best available guys i saw in a bar, so when models are there, i will always feel i didnt get the best guy from this bar since i didnt succumb to pay the 5k baht short time fee and 1k off fee. Thats 6k, plus entrance and boys drinks etc, pretty close to 7-8k, an amount almost reaching what rentmen bodybuilder models in many places is asking. 

For any bar, its always better to go early if u want to off a guy, as popular guys wont last long hehe. But if u go during low season, it probably wont matter much. 

I noticed that Art de Massage is no more in the Silom scene. And Olivia Massage shop is every where from Saladeng until Surawong there. 

But some of the guys working in Olivia, they will wear blue uniform from Art Massage ... I personally havent tried yet, as the guys to me is less attractive, I usually need those clean and muscular type with power massage. Anybody tried Olivia Massage? How is their skills ....

Edited by durianking

3 hours ago, durianking said:

I noticed that Art de Massage is no more in the Silom scene. And Olivia Massage shop is every where from Saladeng until Surawong there. 

But some of the guys working in Olivia, they will wear blue uniform from Art Massage ... I personally havent tried yet, as the guys to me is less attractive, I usually need those clean and muscular type with power massage. Anybody tried Olivia Massage? How is their skills ....

oh totally didn't see that yet.... I did see a guy with an Art massage shirt eating at a local restaurant where I was eating too just a couple of days ago. Will go take a look at the shops as soon as I get around to it

1 hour ago, herodai said:

What happened in the second show? I am sure not sex show

There is simulated sex show when i was there during their first show, and i say simulated because there is no penetration

Saw a really manly and good looking hunk in silom. I was curious where he was walking. He was in black, and I thought that I would hit the jackpot if he worked in one of the massage shop. Turned out that he is one of the gogo boy in jupiter. If you search for jupiter2018 on ig, you will see some pic of him with patrons. Clue, he has tattoo on his left arm and looks a little like 戴阳天。As I have no interest in the show, I walk away. Then, came another good looking boy walking into the shop too. I presume he is another show boy as he was muching away his dinner.

Olivia massage shop wise, the boys look ordinary. Indeed, some were wearing blue shirt with ART on it. My fav is still nakarat, but the quality of the masseurs seemed to have dropped. 

On 6/15/2019 at 2:42 AM, justanotherme said:

Saw a really manly and good looking hunk in silom. I was curious where he was walking. He was in black, and I thought that I would hit the jackpot if he worked in one of the massage shop. Turned out that he is one of the gogo boy in jupiter. If you search for jupiter2018 on ig, you will see some pic of him with patrons. Clue, he has tattoo on his left arm and looks a little like 戴阳天。As I have no interest in the show, I walk away. Then, came another good looking boy walking into the shop too. I presume he is another show boy as he was muching away his dinner.

Olivia massage shop wise, the boys look ordinary. Indeed, some were wearing blue shirt with ART on it. My fav is still nakarat, but the quality of the masseurs seemed to have dropped. 

Nakarat massage is it normally massage shop like The Green or kind of Arena or Indra massage? The Green is more like mix massage because they also got lady and price also cheaper. 

1 hour ago, durianking said:

Nakarat massage is it normally massage shop like The Green or kind of Arena or Indra massage? The Green is more like mix massage because they also got lady and price also cheaper. 

They have only male masseurs. Not sure how green or arena is like, but price of massage is higher. Extra service is to negotiste with masseurs

10 hours ago, durianking said:

Nakarat massage, is it normally massage shop like The Green or kind of Arena or Indra massage? The Green is more like mix massage because they also got lady and price also cheaper. 

Sigh. Nakarat is now infamous more for its bad reputation than anything. It is normal for most bangkok massage shops to get 10 - 20% negative reviews (ref: google map, tripadvisor etc) but for Nakarat every other review is a report of theft, overcharge or some other nonsense. The boys and the managers will prey on you. I am by no means, a small sized person or someone who is a newbie - and I felt unsafe in that place.

It's just very shady, and overall I am glad that I trusted my instincts, as it has never been wrong. Talking about instincts, I also noticed some members in here suspiciously talking up this place like it is the best, which is very puzzling. And on the tripadvisor page, there is a fake user too whose only contribution is to increase the ratings of this place. Could he be the owner or investor? There are rumours it is owned by Singaporean - and there is definitely funding to secure its prime location on the main stretch as opposed to being tucked away, even for crowd faves such as Prime.

I did ask a Thai friend from media industry about the youtube show coverage, and he says these online shows or segments are mostly sort of paid adverts, the show will approach the establishment and propose a price to cover their store. sometimes, the store can offer to be featured as well, for a price. 

So lifting the veil and looking a bit deeper, confirms the bad vibes I got from the place. I'll stick to places like Paradise and even Adam, which has a slight sleazy reputation - at least Adam is fronted by the same manager for years, and if you build that relationship, you are treated better. 

No more Nakarat for me, and I urge anyone to carefully consider. The Green is a bit more "family" oriented, as much as it can be in Bangkok. The larger branch is always lively with masseurs of both gender working, and a cheerful but busy front desk. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.