Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

HI anyone visited V-Club 7 recently ??

any review pls ...

thinking of going there next week , never been there before , 

wondering if there are lots of selections of boys there and body type there ....

18 hours ago, Guest John said:

HI anyone visited V-Club 7 recently ??

any review pls ...

thinking of going there next week , never been there before , 

wondering if there are lots of selections of boys there and body type there ....

They have a good selection, ranging from twinks to jocks. No bears though if I remember. Mostly quite young with few mature ones. 

Hi, recently I came across guys posting about their adventures at swimming pools in Bangkok. I was curious where are these places. Some of these swimming pools are very quiet. Can someone PM me these locations? Heading over to Bangkok in Dec, and want to check our these places. Thanks.:)

Sorry guys... I can’t find any post on Pattaya so I just update at here since Bangkok to Pattaya is not that far. 😊

So, I’m here in Pattaya for the first time.

Just to update that mostly everything similar like Phuket but Pattaya is way wilder than Phuket (I’m actually thought Phuket had been very wild).

Today I went to 2 go-go bars due to the timing and both bars distance is not far with 2 minutes walking distance.

X-Boys Pattaya

I go here is because some review said it is better than Boyz Boyz Boyz Pub so I decided to visit this bar.

The boys at here is more to boyish, twink type (of course 1 or 2 is manly type).
Show that have is about 6 boys naked with their big cock cat walk and interaction with guest. Then 2 boys with underwear erotic shower with minor review of the boy’s cock. Lastly is the real fucking show and it is very very high standard of position. The dick of the top is hard rock and can feel the pain of the bottom. They even go down to the stage and fuck infront of you. 😱

The drink is 280Baht and 300Baht if you buy for boy.

3 shows a night; 22:00, 23:30 & 00:45

Boyz Boyz Boyz (BBB) Pub

Since finished show in X-Boys so I just go to this pub as the show just begin as they started 22:30 (A couple from X-Boys also at here). When I enter the show is in the middle with some hot boys playing with candles (some boys is hot but some is chub). After finished I continue with their next show which start at 23:30 and it is all about cock show but they wear a semi-transparent underwear so you can see the shape (big size) and at the end of the show they will light up so that you can see more clearer with additional 1 boy lifting a dumbbell with his cock and the other is playing drum with his cock (his cock act as a drumstick) which can feel it is super hard then all of them will go down the stage for tips. During this time you can play with their dick.

About their boys have model type which don’t do any show and also with clothes. From the appearance, they are hot and mamasan told me they are really hot with big cock so check with mamasan before proceed. Mamasan sit with me so she promote a few and some with handsome face but performance not so good. 😂

I have a great experience for my first night and I’m having another night on tomorrow before I move to Jomtien.

P/S: Actually both side have B-Boys and 1 of the boy caught my attention when his performance in X-Boys. Surprisingly saw him again in BBB and this round he is even more macho with his great performance. Guess what, 2 side also he is the one collect tips from me. And BBB can buy them a drink but they will just stay a while and not sitting long with you. Tomorrow I want to have interaction with him as he is too handsome and too man... Crazy for him and that’s why I can’t choose others boy. Mamasan keep “brainwash” me that B-Boys only can see but cannot eat, their boys can see and can eat. 😅

Yup, as i recall, theb-boys are off limit. As in u can see, cannot do more hehe. Glad u had great time at bbb and xboys. For complete experience, u should also try one of the massage places in boyztown, most of them gave full service lol

On 11/1/2019 at 9:25 AM, bradkoi said:

Anyone keen to meet up in Bangkok, I go solo to go on 11 to 21 Dec. PM me 

On 10/29/2019 at 9:24 AM, Derrick31 said:

@kdran ill be in bangkok from 14th -19th Nov. Will probably hit up the new boys street at Patpong, maybe Moonlight, DJ and GOD. Anyone else in town? 

Me. 15 to 18 Nov

Edited by Wakko Warner

HI , may i know how much should i pay the boys from V club 7 for overnight ??

as this will be my first time booking a boy for overnight , so im not too sure how much should i pay him ,,..

thanks in advance 

On 11/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, Guest max said:

HI , may i know how much should i pay the boys from V club 7 for overnight ??

as this will be my first time booking a boy for overnight , so im not too sure how much should i pay him ,,..

thanks in advance 

Hi vclub do not offer over night service. Unless u arrange privately with the guy. They offer massages with min tips of 1500baht for 1 hrs massage with happy ending. 

Guest Visit bkk

Hi. It's my first time visiting bkk. Anyone can tell me about the Arena Spa. I see so many good reviews on other site. But is it really safe to go there. Like do i need to be aware of my belongings and are all the masseur the clean from any std?

Sorry for asking. Just want to know some information. 

Thank you in advance

Guest InBangkok
On 11/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, Leslie874 said:

I am going to bkk for training workshop @ Chulalongkorn University from 17th to 21st Nov. Any recommendations for where to eat or shop? 

Also thinking of going to one of suana to see how it is like, compared to the ones in Singapore. Any recommendations? 

Chulalongkorn has quite a large campus. Assuming your workshop is in the one in the centre of the city, probably best to go to nearby Siam Square. There are eateries there and in a large shopping mall on its north side. Paragon Mall on the other side of the Skytrain station is also good for eating and shopping. Paragon has dozens of small eateries in the basement. Shopping there is expensive but there is a large Department store within the Mall with reasonable prices. Siam Centre almost next door has lots of more trendy type shops.

For sauna, if you are into Thais and other Asians, Chakran on Soi Aree is easy to get to. Take the Skytrain from Siam about 4 stops going north to Aree station. Exit from the front left side of the train. Then turn left into Soi Aree. The sub-soi with Chakran is about 200 meters along Aree on the left side. There is also a massage place in the same building. Make sure you enter the sauna!

https://www.vckcoolspace.com/chakran

If you are more into older western guys, Babylon is probably best. It's also not far from Chulalongkorn.

http://www.babylonbangkok.com/en/facilities

6 hours ago, Guest InBangkok said:

Chulalongkorn has quite a large campus. Assuming your workshop is in the one in the centre of the city, probably best to go to nearby Siam Square. There are eateries there and in a large shopping mall on its north side. Paragon Mall on the other side of the Skytrain station is also good for eating and shopping. Paragon has dozens of small eateries in the basement. Shopping there is expensive but there is a large Department store within the Mall with reasonable prices. Siam Centre almost next door has lots of more trendy type shops.

For sauna, if you are into Thais and other Asians, Chakran on Soi Aree is easy to get to. Take the Skytrain from Siam about 4 stops going north to Aree station. Exit from the front left side of the train. Then turn left into Soi Aree. The sub-soi with Chakran is about 200 meters along Aree on the left side. There is also a massage place in the same building. Make sure you enter the sauna!

https://www.vckcoolspace.com/chakran

If you are more into older western guys, Babylon is probably best. It's also not far from Chulalongkorn.

http://www.babylonbangkok.com/en/facilities

Thank you for your recommendations 😊

On 11/11/2019 at 1:24 AM, Jyun88 said:

Sorry guys... I can’t find any post on Pattaya so I just update at here since Bangkok to Pattaya is not that far. 😊

So, I’m here in Pattaya for the first time.

Just to update that mostly everything similar like Phuket but Pattaya is way wilder than Phuket (I’m actually thought Phuket had been very wild).

Today I went to 2 go-go bars due to the timing and both bars distance is not far with 2 minutes walking distance.

X-Boys Pattaya

I go here is because some review said it is better than Boyz Boyz Boyz Pub so I decided to visit this bar.

The boys at here is more to boyish, twink type (of course 1 or 2 is manly type).
Show that have is about 6 boys naked with their big cock cat walk and interaction with guest. Then 2 boys with underwear erotic shower with minor review of the boy’s cock. Lastly is the real fucking show and it is very very high standard of position. The dick of the top is hard rock and can feel the pain of the bottom. They even go down to the stage and fuck infront of you. 😱

The drink is 280Baht and 300Baht if you buy for boy.

3 shows a night; 22:00, 23:30 & 00:45

Boyz Boyz Boyz (BBB) Pub

Since finished show in X-Boys so I just go to this pub as the show just begin as they started 22:30 (A couple from X-Boys also at here). When I enter the show is in the middle with some hot boys playing with candles (some boys is hot but some is chub). After finished I continue with their next show which start at 23:30 and it is all about cock show but they wear a semi-transparent underwear so you can see the shape (big size) and at the end of the show they will light up so that you can see more clearer with additional 1 boy lifting a dumbbell with his cock and the other is playing drum with his cock (his cock act as a drumstick) which can feel it is super hard then all of them will go down the stage for tips. During this time you can play with their dick.

About their boys have model type which don’t do any show and also with clothes. From the appearance, they are hot and mamasan told me they are really hot with big cock so check with mamasan before proceed. Mamasan sit with me so she promote a few and some with handsome face but performance not so good. 😂

I have a great experience for my first night and I’m having another night on tomorrow before I move to Jomtien.

P/S: Actually both side have B-Boys and 1 of the boy caught my attention when his performance in X-Boys. Surprisingly saw him again in BBB and this round he is even more macho with his great performance. Guess what, 2 side also he is the one collect tips from me. And BBB can buy them a drink but they will just stay a while and not sitting long with you. Tomorrow I want to have interaction with him as he is too handsome and too man... Crazy for him and that’s why I can’t choose others boy. Mamasan keep “brainwash” me that B-Boys only can see but cannot eat, their boys can see and can eat. 😅

hello guys! I’m in bangkok for 5 days and wondering where can i find like this X-Boys Pattaya place in Bangkok. i have been to one go-go bar in my last trip n got disappointed because there were no naked scene on the stage. (I forgot the name of that bar). Went to read many pages back (almost 20 pages) but i cannot find the info i need. Can someone recommend best gay stripper place with fucking show by real gay man in bangkok? Very much appreciate your help. 🙏🏻 

On 11/17/2019 at 11:29 PM, que said:

hello guys! I’m in bangkok for 5 days and wondering where can i find like this X-Boys Pattaya place in Bangkok. i have been to one go-go bar in my last trip n got disappointed because there were no naked scene on the stage. (I forgot the name of that bar). Went to read many pages back (almost 20 pages) but i cannot find the info i need. Can someone recommend best gay stripper place with fucking show by real gay man in bangkok? Very much appreciate your help. 🙏🏻 

of course you can't find "X-Boys Pattaya" in Bangkok,  because it is actually "X-Boys" in the city of Pattaya, about 2 hours from Bangkok. 

You have been to Jupiter bar before, where they don't have nudity. You can go instead to any of the many other gogo bars, which do have nudity and (some) a fucking show:

- Banana Boys on Silom Soi 4

- Moonlight in Thaniya Soi2 (opposite The Raya Surawong Hotel) (nudity, but no f-show)

and all in Patpong 2:

- Fresh boys

- Screwboys

- Hotmale

- Dreamboys

- Lucky Boys

Which one suits you best depends on you taste in guys... best is to try 2 or 3 bars. and see for yourself. The ones in Patpong 2 are literally next door to each other, it takes 30 seconds to get from one to the next, so very easy to bar-hop

36 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

of course you can't find "X-Boys Pattaya" in Bangkok,  because it is actually "X-Boys" in the city of Pattaya, about 2 hours from Bangkok. 

You have been to Jupiter bar before, where they don't have nudity. You can go instead to any of the many other gogo bars, which do have nudity and (some) a fucking show:

- Moonlight in Thaniya Soi2 (opposite The Raya Surawong Hotel) (nudity, but no f-show)

and all in Patpong 2:

- Fresh boys

- Screwboys

- Hotmale

- Dreamboys

- Lucky Boys

Which one suits you best depends on you taste in guys... best is to try 2 or 3 bars. and see for yourself. The ones in Patpong 2 are literally next door to each other, it takes 30 seconds to get from one to the next, so very easy to bar-hop

Banana boys is bar or gogo bar

6 hours ago, bkkuser said:

and all in Patpong 2:

- Fresh boys

- Screwboys

- Hotmale

- Dreamboys

- Lucky Boys

Thank you for your great info bkkuser. Yes that was what I mean actually, not exactly “X-Boys Pattaya” but another bar similar to that. I will definitely check those places put as you suggested tomorrow and hope it’ll be just as happening as during weekend. Will check a few places to experience the differences. 

6 hours ago, bkkuser said:

and all in Patpong 2:

- Fresh boys

- Screwboys

- Hotmale

- Dreamboys

- Lucky Boys

Thanks for the tip!

From the list you mention, would you mind highlighting those with muscular men / hung dicks?

13 minutes ago, Jonathandliai said:

Thanks for the tip!

From the list you mention, would you mind highlighting those with muscular men / hung dicks?

they all have hung guys. Muscular your best bets are:

- Tawan - this bar has specialized in body builders for over 2 decades, they are VERY big, which I personally find over the top and don't like at all, but that obviously a matter of taste)

- Moonlight - they have 2 categories of guys: the "models" who are VERY nicely built and handsome, and the normal or "floor boys" some of whom are also quite muscular and good looking (to me they are more attractive than the models (with the exception of famous Babe, who has this super cute, boyish look which I like), but again that's MY taste)

- Jupiter (in SIlom Soi 4) very well built guys again, no nudity in the shows though. Bar is very popular with female customers

- Dreamboys - mostly muscular and manly, no twinks

If you like "normal" muscular, not super-body-builders, then I'd say you should be very happy at Moonlight, if i were to make a recommendation. But again, all depends on personal tastes, so nothing beats going by yourself to find out.

Edited by bkkuser

27 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

- Tawan - this bar has specialized in body builders for over 2 decades, they are VERY big, which I personally find over the top and don't like at all, but that obviously a matter of taste)

- Moonlight - they have 2 categories of guys: the "models" who are VERY nicely built and handsome, and the normal or "floor boys" some of whom are also quite muscular and good looking (to me they are more attractive than the models (with the exception of famous Babe, who has this super cute, boyish look which I like), but again that's MY taste)

- Jupiter (in SIlom Soi 4) very well built guys again, no nudity in the shows though. Bar is very popular with female customers

If you like "normal" muscular, not super-body-builders, then I'd say you should be very happy at Moonlight, if i were to make a recommendation. But again, all depends on personal tastes, so nothing beats going by yourself to find out.

Sounds like Moonlight / Tawan would be a good place for me. Thanks!!!

15 hours ago, bkkuser said:

15 hours ago, bkkuser said:

Where are the twinks at then

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.