Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 6/14/2022 at 10:59 PM, Coolbriz said:

Wow! Sounds fun. The only places i dare to drive are probably New Zealand & Australia 😅

haha well its my first time driving in thailand. god save me. haha in fact going to be driving to three different cities over three days. 

On 6/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, austslim said:

haha well its my first time driving in thailand. god save me. haha in fact going to be driving to three different cities over three days. 

Is kanchanaburi one of the 3 cities?

Edited by Sudu

On 6/14/2022 at 8:17 AM, Coolbriz said:

Wow thanks for the valuable info. Yup, I wouldn’t expect much in Ayutthaya, only drawn very much to the filming sites of my favourite Thai Lakorn. The very few places I have shortlisted:

1) Wat Chaiwatthanaram

2) Wat Mahathat (Buddha buried face)

3) Wat Phutthaisawan

4) floating market / palace / fortress 

5) dessert to try: foi thong, thong yip

For food, I would recommend boat noodle (small bowl 20 baht, can easily eat 2-3 bowls at one go, choice of pork or beef usually). King river prawns, and they have coffee with candy floss. Besides night market street stalls and local eateries, there are also the usual instagrammable cafes/restaurants with Thai or fusion cuisine.

The weather is very hot though, so be prepared if you’ll be walking or cycling a lot. Most “tourists” are local Thais, and the next few months is a good time if you want to enjoy the temples without the crowds (even more so during weekdays).

On 6/15/2022 at 11:08 PM, ken99chia said:

For food, I would recommend boat noodle (small bowl 20 baht, can easily eat 2-3 bowls at one go, choice of pork or beef usually). King river prawns, and they have coffee with candy floss. Besides night market street stalls and local eateries, there are also the usual instagrammable cafes/restaurants with Thai or fusion cuisine.

The weather is very hot though, so be prepared if you’ll be walking or cycling a lot. Most “tourists” are local Thais, and the next few months is a good time if you want to enjoy the temples without the crowds (even more so during weekdays).

King river prawn was also featured in the Thai drama! Thanks for the tips! 🙏

Be cool, like a breeze...

On 6/13/2022 at 9:50 PM, yhtang said:

Ayutthaya is not too big, I travelled there independently. 

I went on-line to check what interested me in Ayutthaya, and made up my itinerary.

I took the train from Bangkok to Ayutthaya, and mostly walked around because I needed the exercise.

I remember taking a tuk-tuk once or twice, but Ayutthaya is quite manageable.  I ate street food and did not suffer any negative side effect. 

I went into a random massage place and asked for a masseur.  They told me to wait, and a tuk-tuk driver turned up to give me a massage.  It was not too good, but quite affordable. 

I booked my accommodation on-line as well.  Generally, I found the people there friendly, but English is not that commonly spoken. 

I hope this helps. 

Got sensual massage at Ayut? 

On 6/17/2022 at 5:53 PM, Since u r here said:

Thailand eases entry rules for tourists, scraps mask policy

The "Thailand Pass" system, where foreign tourists must seek prior approval from Thai authorities, will be halted from July 1, Tourism Minister Pipat Ratchakitprakan told reporters, removing one of the country's last remaining travel curbs.

I read the MRT/BTS has asked passengers to continue using masks in the trains.  

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2022/06/26/thailands-no-mask-mandate-comes-with-conditions-warns-ministry-2378-covid-19-new-cases-on-sunday-june-26

“People are still required to wear a mask in crowded places, public gatherings where social distancing cannot be maintained or in places with poor ventilation,” he said.

“Those in the high-risk group, unvaccinated persons and patients must also wear a facemask when close to others.”

According to this newspaper article, no mask does not mean totally no mask for Thailand.

On 6/28/2022 at 10:51 AM, sgnusboy89 said:

Anyone been to Let’s Relax in Bkk? Between yunomori and this, which would you recommend? 

Both are good actually. Facilities wise comparable though I feel yunomori has a more chill ambience compared to let's relax. 

There's also a small area in yunomori where it's more outdoor like. Let's relax is 100% indoors. 

On 6/28/2022 at 1:09 PM, Dreamaway said:

Both are good actually. Facilities wise comparable though I feel yunomori has a more chill ambience compared to let's relax. 

There's also a small area in yunomori where it's more outdoor like. Let's relax is 100% indoors. 

Khob khun ka~

On 6/28/2022 at 10:51 AM, sgnusboy89 said:

Anyone been to Let’s Relax in Bkk? Between yunomori and this, which would you recommend? 

Not bad. They have alot of branches around. Had one cause the hotel I stay got 1. Expect better service than along the street typical massage parlor. But more pricey.

Just trying my luck here. Any single traveler would be interested to share a 2D1N trip from Bangkok to Kanchanaburi with overnight stay at Jungle Rafts? Target date is 11-13 SEP 2022.

just back, there for 10 days.

this time, stayed at two The Quarter properties - Ari and Silom. (And Holiday Inn Silom)

Both are good and have their pros and cons.

Tried new and old massage places, things have no doubt changed over the pandemic.

I will do a trip report some time soon.

Any questions just shoot, i'll try to answer.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/1/2022 at 5:15 PM, tomcat said:

just back, there for 10 days.

this time, stayed at two The Quarter properties - Ari and Silom. (And Holiday Inn Silom)

Both are good and have their pros and cons.

Tried new and old massage places, things have no doubt changed over the pandemic.

I will do a trip report some time soon.

Any questions just shoot, i'll try to answer.

did you also walked over to Tawan for the nightly shows? :)

Guest Gast
On 7/1/2022 at 11:09 PM, tomcat said:

We passed by Paradise, which I have some memory of. The interiors are like Muji, clean and beautiful, but the massage was always underwhelming. However, it did develop a bit more of a sleazy vibe over the 2 years of the pandemic, there was easily 10 boys outside in a pack at 9pm. We were kind of disturbed and decided to walk next door to The Natural.

The first mix-up was when they brought me to a similar room as my friend, and I was perplexed, as there was no massage clothes in the oil room. So we cleared that up and I was brought back downstairs. It was also during this time that I notice my masseur was swapped as well, as I was suddenly with a different boy - luckily this one did understand a bit English.

Wadee, Khun Tomcat,

Welcome back and many thanks for sharing. Look forward to many to come/cum!.

Was wondering what The Quarter is like - it looks clean and new but if I am not wrong, that part of Silom is very quiet i.e. few street vendors and not many shops open and can therefore be inconvenient when it comes to food and drinks.

Totally agree with you that rapport with the masseur contributes to a better massage experience, even if nothing naughty is involved - I think you will agree that if there is rapport, one can even feel it through the touch and ministrations to the body.

Some comments.

The swap might not be a mix-up. The guys do have preferences as well and can do a mutual swap, especially in the situation where masseurs have not been selected by the customer. I have had that happen in Prime and in another establishment in Onnut. The result is definitely a better massage, enough said! :)

Not sure what to make of the invite to try out an oil massage next time. Perhaps Jay was just suggesting another type of massage but ... oil massages are well known as precursors to ... well, wink wink, nudge nudge, you get the picture. In Thailand, and especially Bangkok, sexuality is very fluid - from straight to gay and shades of everything in between. A straight guy quite happily offering a blow job would be unthinkable in any other country other than Thailand. A strong statement but I think most BWérs would agree.

1K baht is definitely on the high end of tips for a hj/bj, unless the pandemic has changed the landscape - but hey, service providers would always try and push the bucket, expecting you to either bargain or breakdown when you are super horny, yeah? :)

And yeah, last comment - Jay would definitely be busy now, with his patron Tomcat having sold his services and looks, haha. Perhaps you should have told him that you were going to boost his popularity and for that, he should have given you either extra extra services or free service without the extra extra.

Ok, here is thanking you in advance for your next install - hope we dont have to wait too long for it. Khop Khoon Krup.

On 7/1/2022 at 7:09 PM, tomcat said:

Report on The Natural massage - FIRST visit is a good sign!

Just 2 mins walk from The Quarter Silom, we were trying to get a late night massage at The Prime but was told all slots were booked for the day. We decided to get ones for tomorrow instead, and walked down the lane to see elsewhere.

We passed by Paradise, which I have some memory of. The interiors are like Muji, clean and beautiful, but the massage was always underwhelming. However, it did develop a bit more of a sleazy vibe over the 2 years of the pandemic, there was easily 10 boys outside in a pack at 9pm. We were kind of disturbed and decided to walk next door to The Natural.

I think it was called The Green many years ago? But it was the same placement and visuals. There were only 2 boys outside, and they waved us in casually. We got a 1.5 hour each. I did a pure thai massage while my friend did a mix of thai and oil.

The first mix-up was when they brought me to a similar room as my friend, and I was perplexed, as there was no massage clothes in the oil room. So we cleared that up and I was brought back downstairs. It was also during this time that I notice my masseur was swapped as well, as I was suddenly with a different boy - luckily this one did understand a bit English.

We started and in the first 5 mins, he had cracked my spine in 3 spots. The cracks were so nice, and a really good start. I was also kind of surprised, he started on my back, as usually I would start lying down and the first will be the feet. But no complaints as I was fully intent on enjoying my first real thai massage in 2 years!

For me, setting up chemistry is very important. And it has nothing to do with sex, but just courtesy. So I answered every question he had, and asked him a few as well. He chatted casually and confidently for a 25 year old. And in his first 3 months in Bangkok - not sure true or not. He shared other details, but I don't think it is nice to share without his consent.  As we got chatting, the usual took place. His massage was good, but he did not understand "strong" and "weak", so it was purely up to facial expressions. (more on this later). His pressure was good, and he did not use too much elbow and bone (Thank god!) - even when he did, he incorporated the signature rolling method, instead of jabbing and stabbing. 

Eventually, I was turned over. I had already resisted and won the hip compress like a pro. That is usually the killer move that renders guys weak. So he tried further, casually pressing "by accident", and I behaved well before melting into my massage and did get hard. 

Cupping my awakening dick head, he leaned in and said, "Special na?". I put a hand on his thigh and said, "Hah no, no but thank you." It was also my chance to touch him - and to test his boundaries. Some masseurs take it as an opening, and do allow my hand to rest further, but he actually picked it up and placed it back on the mattress. Ganasai, hahaha.

We did chat further, and by this time, he was fully aware of my hardon. And I was happily exhibiting it. I wore some super thin Uniqlo briefs, and he had to run his hands a few times to check whether I was even wearing underwear or not. He asked one more time, and just to entertain, I asked how much? He said 1K which I thought was okay, but I asked him what he would do for that price.

He smiled and motioned jerking, complete with an animated climax and "Very good, I do for you. Or sucking, (also) ok". Then I dropped the big question, "You gay?" and he said "Me, oh no no no. Me not gay". Then, "So why you want to suck me? You don't like this." I pointed at my cock cheekily.

We both laughed and left it at there. But all ice had been broken, and I did tell him that if he want to make more money from gay, he has to focus on the ass, not the dick. He did have a bit of a question mark before he got it, and then casually reached beneath my balls and fingered, "this one?". I just smiled and with a wink, said, Yup. It was like a whole new world opened to him, but he was not prepared for what it would entail, so he quietly worked on finishing the massage. But  I can still see his mind turning - what a cute boy!

We probably had a good 40 mins left, and he was in my fave position - working on my thigh, him sitting in between my legs. The gentle rocking of his body was excellent against my cock and balls, which was in waves of hardness and softness. I fell asleep but awoke when he changed to the other thigh. On the second thigh, he nestled himself in further into my crotch. And he hoisted my thigh up like it was nothing, so I was able to hug him fully with my legs. there is nothing like a strapping young men in between your legs - whether it was casual or seduction full on, I was happy to oblige.

Over the whole massage, he was masked - but I was not! I felt I was at a disadvantage, as he saw my face and expressions but for me, only his eyes and brows. He was cute enough, but now I was super intrigued haha!

I reminded myself to always have my mask on next time, both for safety and seduction!

Knowing he was nearing the end, he rocked my dick with his elbow for one more try - "Special na?" and I rejected him again  - he just sighed comically, but placed one whole arm on my chest, running it over my pecs. Grabbing a handful of chest, he said "Big". I cheekily asked, "Like girl one?" We both laughed, he was definitely a tit guy. I cherish these moments of casual affection and closeness. Between two guys that just met, there is nothing like new chemistry. It was dizzying.

I decided to test him a bit by mentioning my clicking left shoulder. Immediately, he dropped what he was doing, and assessed. There was indeed a clicking sound, and he clapped me on my back and asked me to sit up. I wondered what was going on when he threw the pillow to the side but then I knew.

Out of the many times I have ever been massaged, I probably got this 3 times only - the "Head-in-Lap". And all times, it was with hot masseurs with chemistry. The last time, it was with Mr Karn - a beefy Thai daddy, and he massaged me upside down, while I ate his nips. That ended with a meet outside the shop, where he banged my hole open, which kept me satisfied for a week lol. Let me just say....the "Head-in-Lap" is just next level. Happily, I placed my head in his lap. Gently nestling in, knowing fully I am on his cock now - the tables have turned.

From that position, he worked very well on the motion of my shoulder. He even successfully isolated the nerves along the neck that was pulled from it. He worked on it firmly, and I did do my dramatic piece by wincing and whimpering. At one point, I turned to my side, so my head was on his inner thigh, but my face was dead on his crotch. As he worked on my shoulder and neck, I nibbled his package. It smelled clean, but also of his scent. Soapish but underlayer of musk. And I knew he was also getting turned on having a guy under his control, writhing and moaning on his package.

After that period in heaven, he turned me back facing up. His package was hard underneath my skull. And I gave him a overhead hug, and said Thank you. I tested my shoulder - it did feel more raw and hot, but the click was actually gone! I said thank you again, and made a note to tip him well.

Everything done but with 10 mins left on the clock, he asked about what workouts I do. And I told him, I want to grow big breasts. His hands, which was already massaging the pecs, got more excited. And with a handful of pec each, he expertly flicked my nipples with two fingers. Damn, if he started like this at the beginning - gone case for me. I moaned, and did resist but his grip was hard. Being tit-raped, sure. Eventually, he let go of my tits, but I did flex more for him. And he worshipped them - both soft and full, and hard and activated. Once again, he did a "Ooh Big" and jiggled them with full hands. What an interesting guy, so into tits - even the feel is enough. I should charge him extra instead.

We were both hard at that point, which he noticed when he played my nipples. I admitted I like it a lot - but we already ran out of time. He sat me up, and did the remainder of the back and head and ended the massage. Some time back, I did ask his name and his routine. His name is Jay, and he works all days but Thursdays. As a courtesy, I asked him if I come back, he can massage me again? He said, "Yes!" with no pause, and suggested maybe I try oil massage with him.

Overall, it was a good massage. Definite 7.8/10 - Fun, relaxing, and titillating. He was not my usual type - I like older, daddy, gruff and rough. But a cute boy is still a cute boy. Jay was happy when I gave him an above rate tip, and when we exited, I gave him a deep wai, which showed my sincere gratefulness - he did fix my shoulder! As we are back in public, no hugs and touches, haha. He bowed back, just as deep and held the door.

As luck would have it, my friend hated his massage and was complaining the whole walk to get food. I was just listening but it did confirm my own insistence on building chemistry and rapport with the masseur no matter where. It is just a human thing, to want to be engaged properly, especially if you are the one paying for the massage. But in order to receive, one must first give and be open.

I just lent him a sympathetic ear, but my mind was already set on another massage with Jay. He liked my tits, he listens to my body and I already got his straight dick hard. The titillation continues!

Afterwards, just to quench my curiosity, I went over to their FB just to see if they had pics, and lo and behold, there was indeed. Here is Mr Jay, cute na?

285540415_489012933022962_95046256215660

I used to frequent Natural massage also before pandemic. The owner named Mong is very friendly and converse well in English. The masseur that i used to frequent already go back to his village since the pandemic hit.

Will plan a visit again to Bangkok one day.

Hi There,

Just like to give an update of some of the establishments in Silom.

Patpong market is gone. Some bars are still operating if you are in that scene. Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy still active.

As many already knew it, Soi Twilight or Boys Town on Surawongse long gone. The bars/massage places moved to Patpong Soi 2 near Foodland Supermarket and some new ones near Mango Tree restaurant, a stone throw from Tawan Club.

Silom Soi 4 the main bar street has 2 gogo places namely Jupiter and Banana. 3 new bars/restaurants namely Silver Sand, Circus and Pride. Telephone Bar no longer there. Taken over by Pride Bar owner and he named it Circus Bar. Circus has a drag show every Fri and Sat at 8.30pm. Silom Soi 4 is a very happening street. 

G.O.D. and DJ all back in operation. In fact, most places are back in business since Thailand reopened with no tests and Thai Pass application scrapped.

I will be happy to answer questions from anyone, if I could be of any help.

Cheers.

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

On 7/1/2022 at 10:34 PM, Cigna said:

did you also walked over to Tawan for the nightly shows? :)

unfortunately, the schedule was kinda packed. next time for sure.

with Tawan, you have to wait for seasons. during bulking seasons, all the performers are kinda fat. lol

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 7/3/2022 at 10:08 AM, massage_fan said:

I used to frequent Natural massage also before pandemic. The owner named Mong is very friendly and converse well in English. The masseur that i used to frequent already go back to his village since the pandemic hit.

Will plan a visit again to Bangkok one day.

Yeah do give Jay a try - I find he is quite sincere in his service. A sign of his newness perhaps.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

I am planning to go to BKK on 17 Aug 22, wonder if anyone of you might be going or will be in BKK during that week?  Any good recommendation for hotels to stay in?  Preferably near (walking distance)  to the happening areas and decent and not expensive.  Greatly appreciate your recommendations.

Just as a reminder for people living in Singapore!

Cannabis is now legal in Thailand, but CNB warns Singaporeans consuming drugs outside S’pore is still an offence

In the wake of Thailand legalizing the cultivation and possession of marijuana and hemp for specific purposes last month, Singapore’s Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) issued a reminder to Singaporeans overseas that doing drugs is an offence.

Cannabis is now legal in Thailand, but CNB warns Singaporeans consuming drugs outside S’pore is still an offence

In June, the Thai Food and Drug Administration removed marijuana and hemp from the Category 5 narcotics list. This means that Thailand is the first Asian country to decriminalize marijuana for industrial and medical use.

But this does not mean that recreational marijuana has been legalized nationally in Thailand.

The CNB recently issued a warning, however, concerning the consumption of controlled drugs outside of Singapore.

It reminded the public that it is an offence for citizens and Permanent Residents to consume drugs, both in Singapore and overseas.

Moreover, the CNB added that “Consumption of a controlled drug (e.g., ‘Ice,’ heroin, and cannabis) is an offence and a person will face IMPRISONMENT of a minimum of 1 year and up to 10 years, or a FINE not exceeding $20,000, or both.”

On 7/5/2022 at 1:00 PM, singalion said:

Just as a reminder for people living in Singapore!

In the wake of Thailand legalizing the cultivation and possession of marijuana and hemp for specific purposes last month, Singapore’s Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) issued a reminder to Singaporeans overseas that doing drugs is an offence.

In June, the Thai Food and Drug Administration removed marijuana and hemp from the Category 5 narcotics list. This means that Thailand is the first Asian country to decriminalize marijuana for industrial and medical use.

But this does not mean that recreational marijuana has been legalized nationally in Thailand.

The CNB recently issued a warning, however, concerning the consumption of controlled drugs outside of Singapore.

It reminded the public that it is an offence for citizens and Permanent Residents to consume drugs, both in Singapore and overseas.

Moreover, the CNB added that “Consumption of a controlled drug (e.g., ‘Ice,’ heroin, and cannabis) is an offence and a person will face IMPRISONMENT of a minimum of 1 year and up to 10 years, or a FINE not exceeding $20,000, or both.”

How exactly the gov will enforce this rule overseas? Serious question here.

Guest BackfromBK
On 7/4/2022 at 2:34 PM, Guest Bkk said:

Hi! I am going to visit BKK this weekend. Any good massage place like Prince (which has been closed)  to recommend? Thanks!!

KManspa is alright. I asked for a particular masseur and he looked exactly like his pic in the website.

VCK Cool Space has a pretty high minimum tip, but does include a bigger room plus free entry to the sauna afterwards. Pics are available but you can also choose the masseurs from those sitting in the lounge.

On 7/5/2022 at 10:36 AM, Since u r here said:

do  u use Grab services in Bkk?
i only heard before Gojek indo/sg , not sure abt it in bkk and  "Bolt"? unheard of 

u?

Saw someone mentioned on hwz that "Most of the time we used bolt - cheaper.
But at more ulu places, bolt usually difficult to get, so have to use grab."

i use Grab for both transport and food, since platinum members have priority. 

as confirmed by the various hotels' front desk that Bolt may be cheaper, but it is less accurate in terms of GPS location pins.

so you might have some trouble with it, either the car finding you or finding a good pin nearest to you. for me, not quite worth the few bahts saving...

my guess is if you really want to use Bolt to save money, do it on arrival or departure day  from hotel to airport. that way the concierge can always help you out. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.