Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Okay guys, thank you guys for your fruitful infos.

I remember the old Don Muang Airport to the city center about Baht 250-300 by public taxi and about Baht 600 with limousine (similar like our Maxi Cabs), however the latter other surcharges already included like airport surcharge + toll.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

haha... at least you smart enough to go to arcade to change. I thought you going in June, why change so early?

No lah. Next week. The money changer as your recommended you a few weeks ago in other thread, it was a 'mama shop' called 'People's Corner'. Tks for it, it was long queue today, just wonder so many Sporeans travelling overseas as school holidays approaching end of this month.

oralb travel tip of the day

in the event if you stuck with no baht when you depart from SG, dont change in Changi airport, their rates suck. fly to Thai and change at thai airport, better rates.

as for smaller change as many taxi driver will conveniently tell you that they have no change. you can always ask the bellboy to help but having smaller change saves the hassle.

then you have option to go to MBK or other places to change, personally i find the rate isnt that differs betw the airport and MBK

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Hey WA, if you don't have enough bahts, u can always change at MBK 1st floor and this money changer with orange color brand... it's at the part of MBK nearer to Princess hotel. The rates are sometimes better than Arcade!

Thanks ED. I've noted too that 1st floor MBK, there is a few banks and money changers. Just look for the 'orange colour' one.

ED + Panda, how much is the approx taxi fares from the new Suvarnabhumi airport to the city centre? I believe you were there on a free and easy some weeks ago?

My last Bkk trip 3 months ago was a package and the transport by mini bus/van from airport to hotel was included. Tks

If you are going with 1 or 2 others, taking a cab is more economical.

However, if you are on the trip alone, taking the Airport Express is much cheaper at 150 baht (approx $6.50). Use to be only 100 baht. For more info, CLICK HERE. It's easy...!

In short:

AE1 Suvarnabhumi-Silom

AE2 Suvarnabhumi-Khao San Road

AE3 Suvarnabhumi-Sukhumvit - Wireless Road

AE4 Suvarnabhumi-Hua Lamphong

Hmm... I've never taken the Airport Express Bus before. Interesting. It could save you a bit of money but I wonder if the bus will detour to too many other hotel stops (depending on location) before it reaches yours. And you know BKK traffic can be madness. Even with the taxi, you can be stuck in the jam for 30mins. So, if you got a bit of time the bus option sounds good.

Hmm... I've never taken the Airport Express Bus before. Interesting. It could save you a bit of money but I wonder if the bus will detour to too many other hotel stops .....

Technically, it does not stop at hotel after hotel... it stops along the road actually... go to the website (I have the link in my pervious message), it will show you the detailed route... with some hotels name so that you know roughly where the bus stops.

Enjoy the ride. Really comfy... with working air-con (tourist styled buses).

Easy to find at the airport.. just go Level 1 - Entrance 8... Can't miss.

In short:

AE1 Suvarnabhumi-Silom

I took the Airport Express once from Sukhumvit Road on one weekday afternoon and I had 3 hours to spare to my flight departure.

While the ride was very comfy - there were only two passengers on the bus - the journey's plus point was it gave me a very close look at the Sukhumvit Road scene as the bus would stay stationary at the numerous traffic light junctions that stayed Red - like forever - and the heavy traffic, despite being only 2 pm. The bus crawled and stopped for about an hour before it got to the highway. From the highway to the airport it took about 15 minutes.

So, take the airport express only if you have lots of time to spare, otherwise you'd miss your flight and suffer a heart attack at the same time.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

WA, me think you better stick to taxi. U dont want to suffer a cardiac arrest on the bus right? :D Somemore if only two people on tbe bus, nobody will notice when that happens.

When I go on a holiday, I like to pamper myself a bit. Meaning I will eat, drink and do things better than I would at home. If not, what's a holiday for?

I took the Airport Express once from Sukhumvit Road on one weekday afternoon and I had 3 hours to spare to my flight departure.

While the ride was very comfy - there were only two passengers on the bus - the journey's plus point was it gave me a very close look at the Sukhumvit Road scene as the bus would stay stationary at the numerous traffic light junctions that stayed Red - like forever - and the heavy traffic, despite being only 2 pm. The bus crawled and stopped for about an hour before it got to the highway. From the highway to the airport it took about 15 minutes.

So, take the airport express only if you have lots of time to spare, otherwise you'd miss your flight and suffer a heart attack at the same time.

I only take the Airport bus from Airport to Hotel.

Usually from Hotel to Airport... always by cab. :P

Oh, I am a boring guy. :D Always like to stay in the same hotel I am comfortable with. Convenience is no. 1. So, you'll find me staying at Arnoma most of the times.

Me going in July.

Do check out an earlier thread I think called Bangkok Hotels. Got some interesting recommendations from some members.

Oh, I am a boring guy. :D Always like to stay in the same hotel I am comfortable with. Convenience is no. 1. So, you'll find me staying at Arnoma most of the times.

Me going in July.

Do check out an earlier thread I think called Bangkok Hotels. Got some interesting recommendations from some members.

Arnoma Hotel is convenient... GREEEAAAATTT as I have just booked my hotel online and staying near there.... Nai Lert Park Hotel :D:D:D

However, if you are on the trip alone, taking the Airport Express is much cheaper at 150 baht (approx $6.50). Use to be only 100 baht. For more info, CLICK HERE. It's easy...!

In short:

AE1 Suvarnabhumi-Silom

Jazz, thanks for the tips. It's good idea if we are travelling light and during daylight's time. Mine one, cheap SQ ticket, evening flight. I saw the bus schedule, some of the bus stops actually stop at main road and need to walk-in furher with the luggage if the hotel located a bit further from the main road :oops:

GREEEAAAATTT as I have just booked my hotel online and staying near there.... Nai Lert Park Hotel  :D   :D   :D

Ah.. Swissotel Nai Lert Park Hotel is a very good expensive hotel indeed. :D You got good taste ah.

Aiyo ED +Jazz, that's expensive hotel lah, just checked on internet, the rates for Nai Lert $184 per night and Arnoma $107. Must wait to strike 4-D leh :lol:

Aiyo ED +Jazz, that's expensive hotel lah, just checked on internet, the rates for Nai Lert $184 per night and Arnoma $107. Must wait to strike 4-D leh  :lol:

Like what ED said, must pamper oneself :lol:

Talking about booking hotels, I have been using the following websites to book my hotels:

Bangkok.com - good.. as there is also a Last Minute offer (for the next 2 weeks from booking date), and also

Asia Rooms

However, recently I found out that ZUJI actually got quite good offers!

Sometime, for some hotels, or for some period, or depending on the time you are booking the hotel, different sites provide better rate. Just try all 3 and compare b4 you make the booking.

Happy booking... :D

Like what ED said, must pamper oneself :lol:

Talking about booking hotels, I have been using the following websites to book my hotels:

Bangkok.com - good.. as there is also a Last Minute offer (for the next 2 weeks from booking date), and also

Asia Rooms

However, recently I found out that ZUJI actually got quite good offers!

Happy booking...

Hahaha :lol: .... okay lah. So far, the best hotel I've ever stayed only Dusit Thani Hotel some years ago, thereafter only Asia, Ambassador, Narai and Eastin.

Well, normally I like to book thru Asiarooms.Com. Next time, I will try to book as you said like Bangkok. Com or Zuji. Thanks :thumb:

Hotel with skytrain station is most convenient. I have learn to opt for these hotels intead of better 5 star hotel. Always out hotel noon and back midnight, cannot enjoy hotel facilities. Sauna, massage and more massage. Just got back, Chakran is dead quiet,20 to 30 ppl, was really suprised by lack of customer. New Sauna Mania along Convent at Silom, not very clean. Floor dirty and stained, saw shit smeared on the wall too, so gross, however crowd is good.

Massage at Hero, charge 2 hr for 1050 baht, min tip 1500 baht

V-club 1 hr for 700 baht, min tip 1000 baht.

If you looking for massage here, forget it but if you look for sex, 5 stars. Just ask if you guys need more info before your trip. Enjoy.

if u have more than 1 person, cab will be cheaper and faster.

like the rest said, travel time will be affected.

stay in silom area, more fun and more things to do at night.

very cheap hotel include Trinity Siam and Regent Silom, around $50 per night.

yes chakran is officially dead... :( was told by local friend that the crowd moved on to Mana and other new joints

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Massage at Hero, charge 2 hr for 1050 baht, min tip 1500 baht

V-club 1 hr for 700 baht, min tip 1000 baht.

The min tip for 1 hr massage is 1000 baht. However, the guys were always expecting/asking more. One experience of mine, gave 1300 baht and he doesn't look too happy and asked for more :swear:

So, hotbob, did they suggest (actually quite upfront and asked) more tips than the min required?

Has the minimum tip really gone up? Quite surprised to learn that the minimum tip for the masseurs at Hero is 1500bhts. And 2hrs massage at 1050bhts!!! I hope the massage is really good for that kind of money. I dont think Hero has got better masseurs than Vclub. So I would suggest you go Vclub- at least the min tip there is only 1000bhts. Who really cares about their massage-normally suib-standard to start with. :D

Has the minimum tip really gone up? Quite surprised to learn that the minimum tip for the masseurs at Hero is 1500bhts. And 2hrs massage at 1050bhts!!! ..... :D

Hey ED,

I believe 1500 baht is for the 2 hrs massage.

1000 baht is still "valid" for 1 hr massage.

Hotbob, correct me if I am wrong.

Jazz, a year ago, the 'normal' charge for oil or cream massage is about 500-600 bhts an hour. Now I think it's gone up a bit. Most of the times, they are capable of doing just passable massage and often within half an hour he will stimulate you so much that you would gladly forget the massage and get down to the 'fun' business- which is happy ending. Really not worth to pay 2 hours. For that money or less, do proceed to reputable massage joints like Healthland where you really get your money's worth.

.......For that money or less, do proceed to reputable massage joints like Healthland where you really get your money's worth.

Do they have male staff there? :oops:

Have just visited their website but there is no mention of it.

Massage at Hero, charge 2 hr for 1050 baht, min tip 1500 baht V-club 1 hr for 700 baht, min tip 1000 baht.

Wow, tips for masseur at Hero Baht 1,500 (approx. S$68), that's a lot of money. I should skip this. I know Hero is located at end of Soi 11 Sukhumvit.

Anyway along the Hero's area, there are Banana Fitness Club and Albury too.

Hey ED,

I believe 1500 baht is for the 2 hrs massage.

1000 baht is still "valid" for 1 hr massage.

Hotbob, correct me if I am wrong.

Arena and B&N Massage Centre's guideline for min tips are:

Minimum Tip: B 500/1 hr, B 800/1:30 hrs, B 1,000/2 hrs

http://www.arenaspa-bkk.com/arena/massage.html

As for Albury, the min tip is Baht 1,000

http://www.alburyclub.com/massage.htm

Min tip 1 hr 1000Baht, 2 hr 1500 Baht. Yes, 1 hr massage for such joint is enough, 2 hr is stupid of me. Thought I could have a good 2 hr massage, but it turn out to be just 1 hr after happy ending. Still got to pay for 2 hrs. "Erection" you are right, they can't wait to get you cum. So go there just to have sex in mind is good, dun think about the massage skill. A word of advise, always check with the mamasan which boy can do what, eg Top only, anything can or straight but can be fk.

Pick the boy most suitable and u have lots of fun, nice bod, lean, muscular, handsome, cute, macho. Just make the right choice. Boys in Hero are better than V-club. Lots of sexy hunks, makes me drool thinking of them.

Do they have male staff there? :oops:

Yes, Healthland do have male massuers. But majority female and unless you specailly request for one, you'd be probably be assigned a mature female masseur. The guy masseurs are pretty young but average looking. But I'm sure their skill is much better than the dubious massage skills you'll get from 'happy ending' joints like Albury or Hero. :D

Jazz, I thought I bring up this thread to the front for you to read thru. For additional info, do check up reliable site like Dreadedned or Utopia.

Thanks, thanks and more thanks.... :thumb:

Will update (if there's any) when I am back in July... :D

I was there 3 weeks ago and had a massage at PARADIZE which is a few shop near the Bees & Bugs at Sala Daeng station. This middle age gaoty guy promote his massage at the entrance of the spa and i was attracted and took the package of body scrub and oil massage. He brought me to the spa at 2nd level and i was amaze to see like a five star hotel. Each individual room has a bath tub and a massage table. 1 hour 20 mins @999 bhat, about Sin$40. Worth trying for those who look for a clean, cosy, privacy and comfort massage place. :D If you need special it is optional. ;)

I was peeping at the money changer counter and was quite perturbed to see that the exchange rate for Thai baht is hovering at about 22.52. So low ah! :yuk:

The exchange rate in Singapore is only at 22.00. :(

Any updates?

Going to change some bahts these couple of days.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.