Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 7/17/2018 at 9:12 AM, Guest bkk masseur said:

Anyone been or heard of Pong music massage? He operates fm a condominium near Central9 

Thank you for the info. Did a google search and found this. Massage looks really interesting 

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=pg9960iv18b6p8ig5ebi4h1h40&board=44.0

Posture of massage - this is the interesting one:

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?topic=4548.0

Guest bkk masseur

Thanks for the link.

Feedback given by the locals tat he's selective, expensive n the sheets used are dirty, which was not replace after each session. He may not follow the sequence jus rubbed n go. Totally not worth it.

Guest bkk masseur
8 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

Thank you for the info. Did a google search and found this. Massage looks really interesting 

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=pg9960iv18b6p8ig5ebi4h1h40&board=44.0

Posture of massage - this is the interesting one:

http://www.musicmassage.net/index.php?topic=4548.0

Thanks for the link.

Feedback given by the locals tat he's selective, expensive n the sheets used are dirty, which was not replace after each session. He may not follow the sequence jus rubbed n go. Totally not worth it.

Went to Sauna Mania last Saturday. Heaven if you are into Asians! Entry is 160baht. Very crowded between 6-8pm. Though there are people standing around, I find the crowd more active in seeking fun than in SG. There was some event (all in Thai) going on. My guess it was some popper promotion of sorts together with live show of 6 guys. Really heaven if you like Asians! The maze and private rooms floor were blocked off during the event. Due to the crowd it was hard to see the full show or see what is going on. Then they proceeded to the roof top where you are required to be naked with no towel to join in the fun at the roof top. If you are lucky, you will get to fuck the 6 guys, be played with etc all in the open. Really fun if you drop your insecurities, attitude, etc at the door!!

12 hours ago, dareexhibition_sub said:

[...] There was some event (all in Thai) going on. My guess it was some popper promotion of sorts together with live show of 6 guys. [   ]

it's their (in)famous orgy party that they used to have at R3 Sauna, but now apparently moved to Mania or even have at both places....

15 hours ago, dareexhibition_sub said:

Went to Sauna Mania last Saturday. Heaven if you are into Asians! Entry is 160baht. Very crowded between 6-8pm. Though there are people standing around, I find the crowd more active in seeking fun than in SG. There was some event (all in Thai) going on. My guess it was some popper promotion of sorts together with live show of 6 guys. Really heaven if you like Asians! The maze and private rooms floor were blocked off during the event. Due to the crowd it was hard to see the full show or see what is going on. Then they proceeded to the roof top where you are required to be naked with no towel to join in the fun at the roof top. If you are lucky, you will get to fuck the 6 guys, be played with etc all in the open. Really fun if you drop your insecurities, attitude, etc at the door!!

do they tell you its orgy night for saturday similarly to r3? at r3 (before) orgy night starts at 9pm. so for sauna mania its a lot earlier? is it saturday always there coz before there is nothing like in sauna mania

18 hours ago, WA6 said:

In bkk first week.of Aug for work....staying near asoke.. Anyone there as well?

i will there on the 9th to 12th of aug. where u from?

Guest Recommendation needed

Will be at BKK on 26th Oct until 28th Oct.. 
Friday, Sat and Sun..
Thinking of going Sauna for Friday and Saturday night .. Any good recomendation? Which Sauna provide Naked Theme or have great party during Friday night and Saturday night? Thank you. 

17 hours ago, sgocean93 said:

Was in Bangkok over the past few days and as usual I didnt bother to visit the gay places (because those places really turn me off). But I was looking for a straight massage place with a straight male masseur. Ever since my very first encounter of being massaged by a straight guy I’ve always had the fantasy of getting my body touched by a straight man. 

I finally found a straight place in BKK which was sensual enough (for my standards). Was exploring the Ratchada/ Phra Ram 9 area as it was close to my Airbnb and it was this small, unassuming little Thai massage shop which caught my attention. It’s some Thai words on the signboard so I don’t know the exact name of the massage shop, but it’s at Phra Ram 9, Ratchadaphisek Soi 3.  I knew it was a massage shop because there was the Chinese words “按摩“ in those kind of green neon lights flashing out. Was particularly attracted to the shop cos there was a very manly guy with nicely combed hair sitting inside. There were 2 other middle aged ladies sitting on stools outside the shop and smoking, wearing the same bright green tees as the guy inside, so I reckoned they were also masseurs of the shop. 

Plucked up the courage to enter and immediately he spoke to me in Thai. Is it just me? Or that Singaporeans get mistaken for being Thai very often. I told him I’m not Thai and he didn’t seem to understand. He spoke very very limited English. He then changed language and spoke to me in Chinese: “讲中文?” I said 可以.  So now he’s assuming I’m from China. 

Anyway, he’s perhaps in his mid 30s, quite tanned and pretty lean. He had a really defined face, really very defined jawline and mature mannerisms - else I wouldn’t have gone in! His forearms had such thick veins popping out! It was a really tiny shop with just 2 massage beds partitioned by some old, red flimsy, translucent curtains. There was a small toilet at the back.

He spoke to me in (tbh, very lousy) Chinese and asked me if I wanted a massage or body scrub. I said I wanted both and we negotiated the price. I think he wanted to ask one of the ladies outside to do the massage for me, but I sensed it and immediately requested him to do the massage and scrub for me - on the excuse that I wasn’t wearing underwear (which is true) and that I was shy. The moment I said “我沒有穿底裤” he momentarily looked at my crotch! What a turn on... :) and he agreed to do it for me! 

It started with the body scrub first and he asked me to go into the toilet and gave me a pair of disposable underwear to put on. Much as I wanted to go naked, the disposable underwear was actually pretty thin and wouldn’t have covered much of my manhood when wet. He came in shortly (he was fully dressed in his green tee and black shorts) and started wetting my entire body and doing the scrub for me. We were both standing in such close proximity to each other and we starting chatting quite a bit while he rubbed the scrub salt and other minerals all over my body. I noticed that he had quite a respectable bulge and I was pretty sure it was his cockhead bulging out. His legs were hairy too and he had large feet. :P One thing I realised too is he kept calling me “兄弟”, which made me feel a little awkward but also turned on. A hot guy treating me as his brother! 

The body scrub was quite painful but I felt very clean. I was pretty turned on when he rubbed my abs, and lifted my arms to scrub my armpits. But I started getting a serious erection when he squatted down to scrub my inner thighs. A tent was already starting to form and it was a bit too much for me to bear especially when I took the occasional glance at his manly face and forearms. Communication was a bit of a problem but I think we understood each other roughly. I understood that he was already married. 

The next thing I knew, he said “兄弟,抹屁股?”  I was shocked to hear that and I replied “Huh?” And he continued saying a few times “抹屁股” while replenishing the scrubbing salt. I really didn’t know what he meant!  I pointed to my buttock and he nodded his head. He smiled and thereafter pulled down my disposable underwear!!! I was so embarrassed as my hard on just jumped out of the disposable undies paper material and became a full blown hard on. I was hoping he couldn’t see my hard on but obviously he could see it and he laughed a little (almost like giggling). I closed my eyes and pretended like it was normal. He didn’t say anything and continued to scrub my butt cheeks. Not sure if he noticed, but I discreetly spread my legs a bit wider to give him even more access to my butt and inner thighs. Such a big turn on. I gasped quite a bit when the he aimed the strong water jet of the shower head directly on my hard penis to clean off the soap, and he immediately apologised. He didn’t touch my manhood, save for when he was drying my body - he patted my erected cock dry lightly (and giggled to himself again) and proceeded to wrap me in a towel. 

Then it was on to the massage at the massage bed outside. While massaging as usual he continued to speak to me in his broken Chinese mainly just asking me if the massage is ok. By then he didn’t ask me to wear any disposable underwear for the massage - just the curtains covering us from anyone else who might enter the shop. My cock was already pulsating and twitching repetitively as I was already very very turned on by him. To the extent that halfway through the massage, I had to lift my body to re position my dick. I’m sure my pre cum had already stained the sheets. I think he sensed I was very sexually charged and asked “兄弟,OK嗎” and asked where was my girlfriend LOL

When he was massaging my thighs I knew I couldn’t contain my cum

anymore. His hands kept brushing onto my exposed cockhead and I’m sure he felt more than a few drops of pre cum. I know this is risky in a straight massage place - but I requested him to pause the massage for a while as I wanted to jerk off. Yes, I wanted to jerk off on the massage bed! He didn’t seem to understand what I wanted, so I had to do the wanking motion for him to get the idea. I deliberately sat up on the bed with my fully exposed dick and asked him to 出去一下 to give me some privacy to shoot. He looked at my cock, and his face too had turned red, and his mouth was slightly open! 

He went out for a while and I immediately got down to work on my manhood. I knew that he was looking / peeping at me jerking off because I too could vaguely see him through the thin, translucent curtains. He was sitting on the chair and facing me - with just the thin curtain shielding me with some privacy. The fact that he could still see pretty much what I was doing turned me on like never before. I pretended not to know that he could see me, and I turned my body to face his direction. I got my blissful release in no time and I deliberately moaned out load for him to hear. I knew the 2 ladies were still outside the shop so I didn’t care. All this while, I knew this hot guy masseur was peeping at me. I wonder if he too had developed an erection. 

He came in again without asking me - he obviously knew that I had already cummed. He gave me a thumbs up sign and smiled widely. :P I shot my cum all over my chest and thighs and I saw him looking at it time and again. He used the towel to help me clean off my cum and he looked pretty awkward as he helped me clean up. And then the massage resumed. The scene of that strong veiny forearm holding on to a towel and wiping off cum on my chest will always be etched in my mind. I wonder if he’s gonna do anything naughty with the towel! That shall be another fantasy.

The massage was actually very average to say the least, but I still gave him a good tip especially when he was so hot and accommodating. On my way out, he said “谢谢你,帅兄弟”! 

nice sharing...

5 hours ago, Guest Recommendation needed said:

Will be at BKK on 26th Oct until 28th Oct.. 
Friday, Sat and Sun..
Thinking of going Sauna for Friday and Saturday night .. Any good recomendation? Which Sauna provide Naked Theme or have great party during Friday night and Saturday night? Thank you. 

I also want to know 

14 hours ago, subbtm said:

Is sauna mania still open? Went there twice after midnight and it was closed

last time I went they had a sign on the door saying they have to close at 2am (or was it even midnight? Can't remember for sure), rather than 6am as they used to. Maybe they have issues related to their sister shop R3. Admittedly though, my last visit was about 2-3 months ago...

Guest SaunaMania
On 8/10/2018 at 10:45 AM, subbtm said:

Is sauna mania still open? Went there twice after midnight and it was closed

A Thai friend told me that  at about 9pm the sauna announced suddenly that they’re closing for the night because there is police checking. He told me he read this in a Thai forum so that probably explains why they’re closed at midnight.

On 8/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, androphilia said:

Has anyone rented this guy yet? If you did, is he legit?

https://rent.men/burmesephython

I had him few times when he was still with prince massage . Now he is doing freelance.  He was in Singapore few months ago . If you like straight lean body boy . Hes the one for you . But be prepare to pay . He knows hes worth more than the ave MB . 

On 8/11/2018 at 1:50 AM, bkkandy said:

last time I went they had a sign on the door saying they have to close at 2am (or was it even midnight? Can't remember for sure), rather than 6am as they used to. Maybe they have issues related to their sister shop R3. Admittedly though, my last visit was about 2-3 months ago...

Such a waste. That was the place to go to after partying. 

On 8/11/2018 at 3:41 PM, Guest SaunaMania said:

A Thai friend told me that  at about 9pm the sauna announced suddenly that they’re closing for the night because there is police checking. He told me he read this in a Thai forum so that probably explains why they’re closed at midnight.

Hmmmm....alright. Hope they keep open

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.