Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 10/10/2018 at 6:55 PM, Leanmeat said:

Anyone knows if Silom still have those stalls along road selling underwear?  Or anyone tailor yr pants there can recommend?

On 10/11/2018 at 12:50 AM, Jay Jay said:

The one closest to Silom Soi 2 is the best. Also look for a Chinese looking girl.

The lady that used to sell from the foot of the stairs of Sala Daeng Station (whew, what a mouthful!), she has relocated further down the street, i believe she alternates between the on of the soi junctions, or in front of one of the the 7-11s slightly before Bangkok Christian Hospital. I believe this is the same lady referred to above, she can be a bit fierce haha.

A good tailor in the vicinity is Monte Carlo Tailors at Chong Nonsi, jointly housed at the corner of i-Residence hotel. It is serviced by a one or two indian men, they are quite cordial. My partner and my friends, we get our office wear done there, it is satisfactory and quite fast, 1 to 2 day turnaround is normal. They often want you to come back and test fit, which is a nice touch.

Just be upfront about budget and time constraints, i know Singaporeans can be a bit wishy washy, which can frustrate them. Come in with a clear idea of what you want, fabric, colour, finishing - the smoother you make it for them, the better the negotiation will be.

So if you already own a shirt or pant that you like the fit of, best to bring that as a sample, and discuss from them where to take in or adjust. They will be able to work doubly fast when they have something to follow.

https://goo.gl/maps/3ptFqh9vBRQ2

Hope this helps! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 10/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, dankfq said:

just came back from a 4D3N Bangkok trip.

visited several go-go bars this time round.

drinks generally cost 350-400 baht, including a 30-60 min show.

Moonlight (on Thaniya Soi 2) is definitely one of the better ones.

2 shows every night (10:30pm and 12am) featuring gorgeous hunky "models", some are even popular influencers on Instagram!

Tawan (opp Tawana Hotel) is famous for their "muscle men shows", but unfortunately most of the performers are middle-aged uncles/bears.

show starts at 10:45pm, and features in-your-face blowjobs + S&M performances involving whips and candle wax (not for the weak-hearted).

Fresh Boys (on Soi Twilight) has some cute papasans and waiters, boys on stage are mostly twinks (some with amazingly huge cocks).

2 shows every night (10pm and 12am) featuring a comedic drag queen "playing" with a topless hunk in leather.

G-Boy (on Wall Street Soi) is one of the newer bars, at a relatively secluded location, which explains why I was the only customer at 11pm on a Monday.

There were about 15 boys on stage, some vying for my attention by dancing vigorously, while the mamasan sitting beside me kept texting on her phone nonchalantly.

That was the most awkward experience ever, with 15 pairs of hungry eyes staring at me, but none of them was my cup of tea.

Very useful. Thanks.

On 10/4/2018 at 12:04 AM, dankfq said:

just came back from a 4D3N Bangkok trip.

visited several go-go bars this time round.

drinks generally cost 350-400 baht, including a 30-60 min show.

Moonlight (on Thaniya Soi 2) is definitely one of the better ones.

2 shows every night (10:30pm and 12am) featuring gorgeous hunky "models", some are even popular influencers on Instagram!

Tawan (opp Tawana Hotel) is famous for their "muscle men shows", but unfortunately most of the performers are middle-aged uncles/bears.

show starts at 10:45pm, and features in-your-face blowjobs + S&M performances involving whips and candle wax (not for the weak-hearted).

Fresh Boys (on Soi Twilight) has some cute papasans and waiters, boys on stage are mostly twinks (some with amazingly huge cocks).

2 shows every night (10pm and 12am) featuring a comedic drag queen "playing" with a topless hunk in leather.

G-Boy (on Wall Street Soi) is one of the newer bars, at a relatively secluded location, which explains why I was the only customer at 11pm on a Monday.

There were about 15 boys on stage, some vying for my attention by dancing vigorously, while the mamasan sitting beside me kept texting on her phone nonchalantly.

That was the most awkward experience ever, with 15 pairs of hungry eyes staring at me, but none of them was my cup of tea.

Thanks for the run down.

For all Bangkok fans, it is a good time to visit and give a final salute to Silom Boy Street before it is due to disappear/relocate.

I do favour the guys at Tawan more, which tends to be musc/beefy types, but it is really dependent on the group at the moment. The best ones are off-season bodybuilders wanting to make extra cash on the side, they have enviable physiques. 

Sometimes, the guys also tend to be straight men, fathers, husbands from up North. They also have an attractive quality to them - despite being smaller in built. 

@dankfq any muscle at G-Boy?

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

11 hours ago, tomcat said:

Thanks for the run down.

For all Bangkok fans, it is a good time to visit and give a final salute to Silom Boy Street before it is due to disappear/relocate.

I do favour the guys at Tawan more, which tends to be musc/beefy types, but it is really dependent on the group at the moment. The best ones are off-season bodybuilders wanting to make extra cash on the side, they have enviable physiques. 

Sometimes, the guys also tend to be straight men, fathers, husbands from up North. They also have an attractive quality to them - despite being smaller in built. 

@dankfq any muscle at G-Boy?

mostly twinks at G-Boy...some even look as young as high school students!

On 10/20/2018 at 11:02 AM, Fakenamealert said:

I’m going BKK this week until Thursday! Any recommendations for legit strong massage places? 

I’m staying near Silom area with friends.

The Prime in Silom Soi 6 is always a good choice for a good massage

7 hours ago, muddywill said:

Will be in Bangkok from oct 24-oct 29 if anyone wants to join me for some innocent/PG daytime fun. hahha. maybe a club at night wouldn't be too bad. 

I live here and have no plans, so maybe can meet for club if you want. Have you been here before?

Guest jolim143
4 hours ago, noobgay said:

Hey anyone ever been to White Party Bangkok over NYE? Or the Tropout party at Koh Samui?

Wanting to get out of here and explore somewhere new (and be more gay ;)! 26 Chinese guy

Quite a few people from BW are going to WPBKK. I'm there 28/12/18 - 1/1/19. Should be quite fun.

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 10/25/2018 at 9:35 AM, noobgay said:

Hey anyone ever been to White Party Bangkok over NYE? Or the Tropout party at Koh Samui?

Wanting to get out of here and explore somewhere new (and be more gay ;)! 26 Chinese guy

White Party is a good time to enjoy yourself! Clubbing and getting hot guys in the room after it! 

I’m going again this year! 24 chn btm here! 

Guest Sexcape

Sharing my prev solo sexcape

Off two boys from the same gogo bar (gboys) 6000 baht which include 2 bar fines, 3 drinks, 2 Long time tips and small tip for mamasan.

Brought the boys out for late supper. And the boys brought me to a local Thai gay club called Sake Coffee Pub. Drinks there is cheap, one whole bottle only 700 baht, but facilities are old and only plays Thai songs. 99% of the clubbers are local Thais or Thai residents.

Second day, sent one boy back after breakfast and decided to Off the cuter boy for the next 3 days. Damage another 6000 baht. Brought him out to eat, shopping for his shoes, shop for my stuff. Brought him to a local gay sauna. But he doesn't seem to like it. He is I think 90% straight.

3 hours ago, Guest Sexcape said:

Off two boys from the same gogo bar (gboys) 6000 baht which include 2 bar fines, 3 drinks, 2 Long time tips and small tip for mamasan.

Brought the boys out for late supper. And the boys brought me to a local Thai gay club called Sake Coffee Pub. Drinks there is cheap, one whole bottle only 700 baht, but facilities are old and only plays Thai songs. 99% of the clubbers are local Thais or Thai residents.

Second day, sent one boy back after breakfast and decided to Off the cuter boy for the next 3 days. Damage another 6000 baht. Brought him out to eat, shopping for his shoes, shop for my stuff. Brought him to a local gay sauna. But he doesn't seem to like it. He is I think 90% straight.

woah. money is king. :D

5 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Thats very expensive.

you should always try to negotiate with the boy for him to come to your room after work. That way you can save on the money to be paid as bar fines.

not worth to pay the bars!:yuk:

U are right. U can ask go go boy to talk in private without boss or staff know , can give paper with words. 

On 11/3/2018 at 12:46 PM, Guest Sexcape said:

100%.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Grab_Moderator
On 11/5/2018 at 7:32 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Thats very expensive.

Aiya, auntie, please support the bar a little bit la, else you might ran out of place to meet the boys....

Also, I think auntie didymuz can afford it la, don't press press press and later didn't buy the tomato in the market like that....

You can drive a few more rounds of grab and support them la... Also, you're not 24 anymore, more like 42+++....

Don't scare the boys off and don't spread your diseases...  Spread your wealth....

Guest KnowKnow

Wow there are certainly a lot of experts on the topic of Bangkok.

How about everyone here just share or add to the categories below for easier reference?

1. Best Straight No-Nonsense Massage Place

2. Best Gay All Nonsense Massage Place

3. Best Gay Sauna

4. Best Gay Watering Hole

5. Best GoGo Bar With Take Away Boys

6. Best Gay App

7. Best Dating Site

and so forth.

Thanks!

Guest Sexcape
3 hours ago, Guest KnowKnow said:

Wow there are certainly a lot of experts on the topic of Bangkok.

How about everyone here just share or add to the categories below for easier reference?

- Yunomori Onsen

- Banana Club Massage 

- VCK Cool Space 

3. Best Gay Sauna

- Chakran Sauna (Good facilities and crowd)

- Sauna Mania (Old facilities, good crowd)

- Babylon (Good facilities, old or mixed crowd)

Pub / Bar:

Club / Disco:

- Fake Club Next Gen (mostly Asians, model shows, very big club, happening during events)

- DJ Station (most popular among foreigners)

- Sake Coffee Pub (only locals there)

For twinks - Gboys, Fresh boys

For hunks - Moonlight (sex show)

General - dreamboys, xboys

6. Best Gay App / Dating Site

7. Best gay restaurant

- Fork & Cork (good Thai food and alcohol)

8. Recommended hotel

High end- LeMeridien, Dusit Thani, So Sofitel, St Regis, W Bangkok

Mid class - Babylon, Crown Plaza Bangkok Lumpini

You would like a hotel that is just a stop away from Sala Daeng or Silom. Yet not right in the middle of Silom Soi 2 or Soi 4 or Soi Twilight. 

Thanks!

Guest jolim143
1 hour ago, Guest Sexcape said:

- Yunomori Onsen

- Banana Club Massage 

- VCK Cool Space 

3. Best Gay Sauna

Pub / Bar:

Club / Disco:

- Fake Club Next Gen (mostly Asians, model shows, very big club, happening during events)

7. Best gay restaurant

8. Recommended hotel

You would like a hotel that is just a stop away from Sala Daeng or Silom. Yet not right in the middle of Silom Soi 2 or Soi 4 or Soi Twilight. 

Thanks!

Dust Thani? I'm surprised to be honest as it looks pretty old and kinda spooky. But then again, they are going to be closed for major Reno so I guess after the Reno, this will def be considered as high end.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:35 PM, Guest Sexcape said:

- Yunomori Onsen

- Banana Club Massage 

- VCK Cool Space 

3. Best Gay Sauna

Pub / Bar:

Club / Disco:

7. Best gay restaurant

8. Recommended hotel

Thanks!

Thanks for the info. Would visit some of those places. In bkk nov 10-13

Thanks for the lovely sharing guys! 

Going to Bangkok soon :) 

my favourite is the prime always, as I don’t look for ejacualtion, but sensual touch

along a good massage is what satisfy me :) is there any place that you guys know that there are nature guys (30++) to provide massage service? 

I remember i saw somebody sharing there is a street that some mature masseurs will sit outside the shops but I couldn’t recall which street. If anybody can let me know. I will be thankful! 

On 11/6/2018 at 11:35 PM, Guest Sexcape said:

- Yunomori Onsen

- Banana Club Massage 

- VCK Cool Space 

3. Best Gay Sauna

Pub / Bar:

Club / Disco:

7. Best gay restaurant

8. Recommended hotel

Thanks!

Oh, would hardly call Dusit Thani a high end hotel. Great location but really old. 

Other high end hotels to consider, Siam Kempinski, Park Hyatt and the newly opened Waldorf Astoria.

Guest InBangkok
On 11/6/2018 at 10:35 PM, Guest Sexcape said:

Recommended hotel

For top-end hotels, next to the St. Regis is the Anantara which used to be the Four Seasons. It's an older hotel (opened in the early 1980s as a Peninsula which is why the lobby looks like The Peninsula in Hong Kong) but was soon sold to The Regent Group which in turn was sold to The Four Seasons!! Le Meridien and Sofitel So are more hip and up-to-date - and a bit closer to nightlife. If you want real Thai luxury, nothing beats the Sukhothai on Sathorn which is very popular with gay guys.

One of the best 4-star hotels at the best price is the Courtyard by Marriott just around the corner from the Anantara. Easy to get to by Skytrain - 1 stop from Saladaeng - and usually at least 30% cheaper than other 4 star hotels like the Crowne Plaza. You should be able to get a room at less than US$100.

Went to Sauna Mania last night.  The place is not well kept. Kind of dirty.  There is a weird smell in the maze and locker area.  Wouldn't visit again.

There were a lot more local guys than foreigners.  Thai guys are generally twinky.  There are muscular ones but they are generally quite old.  The foreigners (HK, Taiwan, China, Caucasians) there are on the older and fatter side. 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.