Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

16 hours ago, bluelights said:

Went to Sauna Mania last night.  The place is not well kept. Kind of dirty.  There is a weird smell in the maze and locker area.  Wouldn't visit again.

There were a lot more local guys than foreigners.  Thai guys are generally twinky.  There are muscular ones but they are generally quite old.  The foreigners (HK, Taiwan, China, Caucasians) there are on the older and fatter side. 

Been there once.

It is mostly dark room/maze with private rooms.

I guess if there’s no event, probably not many interesting guys.

I went there during songkran time, was quite full.

The smell ... could be poppers/amyl ?

On 11/11/2018 at 7:07 AM, Ben S said:

Been there once.

Agree, mostly a dark maze, some are aggressive. 

On 11/11/2018 at 8:07 AM, Ben S said:

Been there once.

I went there before. Same thought as him.

Super smelly like shit, urine or cum.

Their staffs are not hardworking to do cleanup compare to sauna R10.

But my friend said R10 has been closed.

No more orgy party. Lol

6 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Locals prefer sauna mania! 

I think the location is also nearer the gay night life of Silom! 

Been there recently, all yummy guys, except for one disgusting fatty, who thought too highly of himself! 

Chatted a bit and found out Malaysian guy into fit and good-looking hunks only.

There were some sgprean young hunks last time I went. It was an international crowd.

Just back from bkk.. went to the green massage  everyday :) the branch located right beside the fah silom hotel, you get to choose the masseur .. just tell the receiption your preference, such as masseur whom can provide strong massage, they will check n narrow down the list for you to choose .. pretty pleasant experience :)

1 hour ago, slayer2050 said:

Just back from bkk.. went to the green massage  everyday :) the branch located right beside the fah silom hotel, you get to choose the masseur .. just tell the receiption your preference, such as masseur whom can provide strong massage, they will check n narrow down the list for you to choose .. pretty pleasant experience :)

A straight parlour ?

2 hours ago, slayer2050 said:

25 minutes ago, herodai said:

A straight parlour ?

dont think so... that time i walked past a few times.. the guys indeed look good. another one was rapee massage along silom road near DJ station.. :)

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 11/18/2018 at 10:54 PM, immortal said:

dont think so... that time i walked past a few times.. the guys indeed look good. another one was rapee massage along silom road near DJ station.. :)

Rapee is very good! I had very sensual experience there!

I went to Rapee Massage before.

started out was normal when facing down, masseur ask if strength was okay, kept complimenting my skin very soft, delicate, fair and like porcelain!

at that point, I felt something strange touch my bare behind. But did not think much.

turned around, then I realised that my masseur was already fully naked with an oiled body, waiting to give me a front body2body. 

As he slided sensually up and down my body, I could feel his hard tool teasing me badly, and he saw that I did not resist, slowly entered me and pumped me furiously, causing the massage bed to squeak quite loudly with the movement.

i wanted him to stop as he was without protection, but his manly scent and sensual movements was too much to resist and I surrendered fully to him.

after the massage, I dressed up, and handed him a tip of 150 baht, to which he was very happy and gave me a farewell traditional  wai at the door.

will definitely go back again!:yuk:

3 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

started out was normal when facing down, masseur ask if strength was okay, kept complimenting my skin very soft, delicate, fair and like porcelain!

at that point, I felt something strange touch my bare behind. But did not think much.

turned around, then I realised that my masseur was already fully naked with an oiled body, waiting to give me a front body2body. 

As he slided sensually up and down my body, I could feel his hard tool teasing me badly, and he saw that I did not resist, slowly entered me and pumped me furiously, causing the massage bed to squeak quite loudly with the movement.

i wanted him to stop as he was without protection, but his manly scent and sensual movements was too much to resist and I surrendered fully to him.

after the massage, I dressed up, and handed him a tip of 150 baht, to which he was very happy and gave me a farewell traditional  wai at the door.

Tip 150 baht like that. What name of massage 

19 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Agree that they are very sensual. Haha but 150thb a bit too low and... I usually tip 500.. and I thought that's the market rate.

12 hours ago, immortal said:

Agree that they are very sensual. Haha but 150thb a bit too low and... I usually tip 500.. and I thought that's the market rate.

market rate is determined by humans after averaging what the wealthiest has tip & the commoners

It must be inculcated to service line that tip is not a must 

WE have to signal to the market what exactly is a tip

ONLY those who have the money to always travel can really tip well, from a person's choice of mall and his choice of daily venture to spa outlets , u will know how much  he can afford (some spa by defaulted added the tip in)
cheapo seekers alwys go to plat mall lah, chatuchak 

On 11/23/2018 at 5:42 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Please go for a checkup in time to come.

I m sure that you are not his first and will not be his last.

Hi may i know how much to give to the massage boy for overnight . Going tomorrow and wanted to visit Arena and spend the night with one of the boy .. kindly let me know what is the standard rate pls . Thanks 

3 hours ago, Guest David said:

Hi may i know how much to give to the massage boy for overnight . Going tomorrow and wanted to visit Arena and spend the night with one of the boy .. kindly let me know what is the standard rate pls . Thanks 

Only knew go go boys can stay overnight 3000 baht. For massage boy dunno. Try Yr luck 

The difference between arena than money boy is you can expect good to excellent massage services on top of the additional services at the end. If you feel massage isnt what u want, and doesnt deserve your money, u really shouldnt go to arena and other massage centers. 

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 11/25/2018 at 2:52 AM, justanotherme said:

Please go for a checkup in time to come.

I m sure that you are not his first and will not be his last.

Thank you for your concern.

i am clean and always haven clean.

even though I love sucking on the cocks and riding them bare, I will do my hygiene check on them first before anything.

On 11/24/2018 at 12:57 AM, immortal said:

On 11/24/2018 at 1:02 PM, -Ignored- said:

market rate is determined by humans after averaging what the wealthiest has tip & the commoners

It must be inculcated to service line that tip is not a must 

WE have to signal to the market what exactly is a tip

ONLY those who have the money to always travel can really tip well, from a person's choice of mall and his choice of daily venture to spa outlets , u will know how much  he can afford (some spa by defaulted added the tip in)
cheapo seekers alwys go to plat mall lah, chatuchak 

For tips, it cannot be a set amount across the board - that won't really make sense as it is based more on the package you get. 

A sum  that is polite and "acceptable" is 200 baht. I say polite and "acceptable" because  anything lower either suggests, you are cheap or that the masseur was unsatisfactory. They will still receive the tip regardless - but in terms of feedback, it causes a bit of confusion, and leaves the masseur guessing.

As you know, the custom is to slip his tip either on the way out, or sometimes before that, so there is no opportunity for him to ask if he had not performed the message well. so it leaves a lot of guessing. 

It can cause some mixed feelings, should you choose to come back, and if the masseur remembers you. Any business is still human-to-human interaction after all.

My approach is always to tip about half of the package. So if the total is 650, then tip 300 as an average. Adjust from there depending on overall experience.

If he was good, attentive and listened to your requests etc, bump it up to 400 - then next time you visit, he will be happy to see you! If he was lacklustre and couldn't care less, just do anyhow, then it should be 200. (or even lower, if you are especially ngiao) and now you know who to avoid should you return.

This is the fairest way, no? 

Keep in mind, masseurs are still human. And they do gossip about the customers, sometimes right in front when they think that you can't understand Thai, haha. I heard one customer referred to as "this dry salted lizard", LOL

Edited by tomcat

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 11/26/2018 at 12:29 AM, Garyl said:

1500+  min tip 1k  fot 1.5hrs+ gary tip = 3 k. usually tip up for them if i can. 

I went go hero massage at around 1015pm last night after dinner and drink with friends . I was there alone and ask the guy if the place is still open . I was brought to the hall . And as it was late . There were only around 8 boys around . Luckily i saw this fit good looking boy . I ask the manager if i can take him out 3500 was ask from me . That include 1000 for the bar and 2500 tips for the boys for 2 hours service . While walking towards my hotel i ask the boy if he is willing to spend the night over . He said okay and ask for 5000 which was fine with me . God . How luck i am . He was really really good at massage . Hes straight has wife and a 10 year son . But he told me he has to fuck men becasue of money . Anyway straight to the point . He give me 2 happy ending . Last night and this morning . He smell sooo manly and good .. 8 packs body strong arm . He just left my room . But will be back later as i have book him for another 2 night .. 

2 hours ago, tomcat said:

It can cause some mixed feelings, should you choose to come back, and if the masseur remembers you. Any business is still human-to-human interaction after all.

My approach is always to tip about half of the package. So if the total is 650, then tip 300 as an average. Adjust from there depending on overall experience.

If he was good, attentive and listened to your requests etc, bump it up to 400 - then next time you visit, he will be happy to see you! If he was lacklustre and couldn't care less, just do anyhow, then it should be 200. (or even lower, if you are especially ngiao) and now you know who to avoid should you return.

This is the fairest way, no? 

Keep in mind, masseurs are still human. And they do gossip about the customers, sometimes right in front when they think that you can't understand Thai, haha. I heard one customer referred to as "this dry salted lizard", LOL

sounds fair! esp if your pkge is  ofhigher range , so shdnt end up tipping too little (relatively)
but i think Lean is trying to emphasize, we shd go in without tip , only if the massage is good then we apply this formula

yes they can gossip but they wont get to see us till they are eventually selected ....

As i dont get to travel all the time (to Jb) for sure i wont do a massage (eg at JB or bkk) more than twice per year, hence i dont think any masseurs can easily rem our names/face
But i do notice that many in BW, be it retirees or NOT , tend to visit such shops extremely regularly
some tend to speak to the shopkeeper/Mamasan as though they are good friends

I m the type Hi-&-Bye instead, if speaking to a friend "in depth" discussion, if goin to a shop to purchase (i dont do small talks)

even in sg, i dont rem i visited a massage shop more than twice in 1-2 year time

34 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

sounds fair! esp if your pkge is  ofhigher range , so shdnt end up tipping too little (relatively)
but i think Lean is trying to emphasize, we shd go in without tip , only if the massage is good then we apply this formula

haha i have to admit that i am a softie - esp when i know that a substantial part of their side earnings come from tips. i feel bad for denying them, especially 100 - 200 baht extra. 

45 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes they can gossip but they wont get to see us till they are eventually selected ....

As i dont get to travel all the time (to Jb) for sure i wont do a massage (eg at JB or bkk) more than twice per year, hence i dont think any masseurs can easily rem our names/face
But i do notice that many in BW, be it retirees or NOT , tend to visit such shops extremely regularly
some tend to speak to the shopkeeper/Mamasan as though they are good friends

i think for most visitors to Bangkok, we do have establishments (whether food, massage, clothes etc) that we frequent repeatedly. Most of the time, we are remembered. For massage, I will visit at least twice per trip, so over time, I do get to know my masseur's name - he even notified me when he moved back home temporariliy and relocated to another massage place. 

i don't know, i find that when you are sincere, others will be sincere. And over the years,  when really kena bad masseur, I do let them know briefly, they either need to practice more, or rest more for more strength, or listen more. Then I do tip them the lowest for me, which is 100 baht.

Most of the time those who are really really bad, I can tell they are either untrained, there to do HE/fun for extra tips, or just have no real interest. But at least it is clear that they have been tipped badly because they did not perform well, it will be up to them to improve.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

2 minutes ago, tomcat said:

haha i have to admit that i am a softie - esp when i know that a substantial part of their side earnings come from tips. i feel bad for denying them, especially 100 - 200 baht extra. 

i think for most visitors to Bangkok, we do have establishments (whether food, massage, clothes etc) that we frequent repeatedly. Most of the time, we are remembered. For massage, I will visit at least twice per trip, so over time, I do get to know my masseur's name - he even notified me when he moved back home temporariliy and relocated to another massage place. 

i don't know, i find that when you are sincere, others will be sincere. And over the years,  when really kena bad masseur, I do let them know briefly, they either need to practice more, or rest more for more strength, or listen more. Then I do tip them the lowest for me, which is 100 baht.

Most of the time those who are really really bad, I can tell they are either untrained, there to do HE/fun for extra tips, or just have no real interest. But at least it is clear that they have been tipped badly because they did not perform well, it will be up to them to improve.

u will never be a softie , if u heard from those who has no business , most customers didnt pick them and they dont have return customers, they r older (no longer has the strength), not attractive too
(but all they could is to sell their bodies  only)
U will not patronise them though you empathized them, mayb once, they nex few trips, u will not be bothered 

from the choice and the popularity ratings, it is always the ones with the pec, with good looks or fresher meat get the ratings
I even read a review that his massage is poor but nvm, he looked like a mediacorp star, that is above all already

Of course, if one can afford it, pls Tip GENEROUSLY ! esp in the Xmas season to CNY..... ( i saw some local, they kept advertising and promoting and from it is , it is NO business at all)

some patrons are retirees and not earning alot (no1 is supporting them too)

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.