Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Finally got to try out the onsen @ Let’s relax, Thong Lor:

the ambience and decor at the reception is no where inferior to that of Yunomori BKK. Reception staff are friendly and accommodating. Booked my appointment online with my massage. Was late as I went to the wrong Grande Center Point hotel (note that there are 2 hotels of similar name in proximity to each other) but staff still honoured my reservation perhaps because there weren’t many people at that time. I was given a cup of welcome  drink while waiting for my therapist. Massage (traditional Thai) was administered by a male therapist upon request in a private room. I recalled when I did my massage @ Yunomori, it was done in a big room with thin curtains drawn into individual partitions with other customers around. Although technically there isn’t any privacy required for traditional Thai massage, nothing beats the level of comfort psychologically when your massage is carried out in the privacy of a closed-door room. Massage wise, was carried out professionally. Skill wise, nothing to shout about as I feel that many massage parlours along the streets in BKK can do a better job. 

Onsen is really good. What I like most is that it has a pool with lower temperature (about 36 deg) as compared to the usual 40 deg that is a bit too hot for me. This is lacking in Yunomori when I visited few years back. There were only a few users when I was there. There are also sauna, steam room, soda bath and jacuzzi pools like any other Onsens.

A little encounter I would like to share if you guys don’t mind: While I was enjoying my dip in my favourite pool, there came this young guy whom I thought looked like a Japanese. He walked past me showing off his huge package that I could see that he was very proud of. He entered the pool just beside me. I was curious as there was no one else except me in the pool and there was obviously plenty of spaces he could choose. Then he gave me a quick glance before relaxing himself totally in the dip. We were so close that the parallax error made us almost “touched” each other.. then I noticed that he was actually stroking his package at times. Well, I did enjoy our “we” time for that short moment before another user came by. 

When I proceeded to the reception again, I was served with a plate of mango sticky rice and a cup of hot tea. Overall, it was enjoyable to spend an afternoon there. Will recommend the place as another option to explore for onsen goers :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

10 hours ago, Garyl said:

sounds stupid. i sometime tip sg equiv thousands after hearing stories. thats why i stay away and i dont want to ask or hear anything from any of them.:doh:

family.. debt.. school...stories... 

Hmm, you tipped sg equivalent thousands?? Sound like you are saying you kena cheated before? How come all the personal stories came out from one massage. Sorry but something smells suspicious...this is not an issue of simple tipping, bro.

For all travelers, those who even are loyal customers, they will know there is a difference between professional patronship and personal, even if HE are involved. Those who kena cheated or trapped, are like this Garyl - who don't know how to tread the fine line and end up calling the whole country bad. Actually, he is the stupid one - lacking street smarts and cultural intellect. 

This is the way in Thailand - The farang (white or not) often have to foot for everything, even the extended families. If you don't know this, it just means you are ignorant and probably kena tempted by a beautiful bee and his honey.

So really, it's okay to be angry - just please don't take it out on me lah, haha. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

11 hours ago, tomcat said:

Hmm, you tipped sg equivalent thousands?? Sound like you are saying you kena cheated before? How come all the personal stories came out from one massage. Sorry but something smells suspicious...this is not an issue of simple tipping, bro.

For all travelers, those who even are loyal customers, they will know there is a difference between professional patronship and personal, even if HE are involved. Those who kena cheated or trapped, are like this Garyl - who don't know how to tread the fine line and end up calling the whole country bad. Actually, he is the stupid one - lacking street smarts and cultural intellect. 

This is the way in Thailand - The farang (white or not) often have to foot for everything, even the extended families. If you don't know this, it just means you are ignorant and probably kena tempted by a beautiful bee and his honey.

So really, it's okay to be angry - just please don't take it out on me lah, haha. 

#1 - i said i kind of stupid.., i didnt call country stupid.

#2 - its over the years.. not a single massage.

anycase, no point telling abt this since it serve no purpose.

cheers

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 11/27/2018 at 1:08 PM, Guest David said:

I went go hero massage at around 1015pm last night after dinner and drink with friends . I was there alone and ask the guy if the place is still open . I was brought to the hall . And as it was late . There were only around 8 boys around . Luckily i saw this fit good looking boy . I ask the manager if i can take him out 3500 was ask from me . That include 1000 for the bar and 2500 tips for the boys for 2 hours service . While walking towards my hotel i ask the boy if he is willing to spend the night over . He said okay and ask for 5000 which was fine with me . God . How luck i am . He was really really good at massage . Hes straight has wife and a 10 year son . But he told me he has to fuck men becasue of money . Anyway straight to the point . He give me 2 happy ending . Last night and this morning . He smell sooo manly and good .. 8 packs body strong arm . He just left my room . But will be back later as i have book him for another 2 night .. 

Should have just ask the guy directly if he ok to come to your place after work, so no need to pay to the massage place, and save the 1000baht.

negotiating with the boy might be even cheaper, maybe 1500baht for over night only!

that way, you can make his cock hard the whole night and suck on it to extract his cream.

i have done this and save quite a fair bit on fees to bars and massage places!

Guest jolim143
8 hours ago, rome12 said:

Booked tickets to next year Songkran. Anyone has the same plan? 

me. you might wanna take note that the last party venue is NOT at central world. so factor in for your accomm / taxi

19 hours ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Should have just ask the guy directly if he ok to come to your place after work, so no need to pay to the massage place, and save the 1000baht.

negotiating with the boy might be even cheaper, maybe 1500baht for over night only!

that way, you can make his cock hard the whole night and suck on it to extract his cream.

i have done this and save quite a fair bit on fees to bars and massage places!

You are lucky! I was there last week at 9 pm and did not find any fit hunks to my liking. Care to share the name?

also I think myhero still has the best selection 

Guest DidymuzTT 87882033
On 12/1/2018 at 1:24 AM, jolim143 said:

me. you might wanna take note that the last party venue is NOT at central world. so factor in for your accomm / taxi

White party anyone? 

Will be staying in Malaysia Hotel.

any cities for meet ups?

24 chn here in BKK from 26 Dec - 2 Jan.

anyone painting the town white?

Guest Keen Disciple
On 11/23/2018 at 5:42 AM, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

tip of 150 baht

Dear Didymuz,

Could you enlighten us via a means of educational video or some kind of motion picture format on how to give such little tip to a masseur with HE?  Interested to learn.

Keen Disciple 

Guest BKK CKK
On 11/6/2018 at 11:35 PM, Guest Sexcape said:

How about everyone here just share or add to the categories below for easier reference?

1. Best Straight No-Nonsense Massage Place

- Yunomori Onsen

2. Best Gay All Nonsense Massage Place

- Banana Club Massage 

- VCK Cool Space 

3. Best Gay Sauna

- Chakran Sauna (Good facilities and crowd)

- Sauna Mania (Old facilities, good crowd)

- Babylon (Good facilities, old or mixed crowd)

4. Best Gay Watering Hole

Pub / Bar:

Club / Disco:

- Fake Club Next Gen (mostly Asians, model shows, very big club, happening during events)

- DJ Station (most popular among foreigners)

- Sake Coffee Pub (only locals there)

5. Best GoGo Bar With Take Away Boys

For twinks - Gboys, Fresh boys

For hunks - Moonlight (sex show)

General - dreamboys, xboys

6. Best Gay App / Dating Site

7. Best gay restaurant

- Fork & Cork (good Thai food and alcohol)

8. Recommended hotel

High end- LeMeridien, Dusit Thani, So Sofitel, St Regis, W Bangkok

Mid class - Babylon, Crown Plaza Bangkok Lumpini

You would like a hotel that is just a stop away from Sala Daeng or Silom. Yet not right in the middle of Silom Soi 2 or Soi 4 or Soi Twilight. 

Thanks!

So many experts on the subject matter but so far only 1 contribution...

4 minutes ago, rome12 said:

I have never been to any gay party before so not sure if gcircuit is for me.

I wanna buy a pool party ticket at day time though. However, I will go alone and not sure if it's easy for me to make friends there since they all look muscular. 

I'm skinny type.

Must book in advance online cheap

For those who plan on visiting VCK Cool Space Massage (Chakran Sauna), I had a great experience with one of their masseurs named Jimmy. Hee...hee in fact so fun, I went back for 2nds. Hope everyone visiting for White Party have a great time and play safe. Cheers!

12 minutes ago, mercury1978 said:

Tried Siam Massage at Grand Diamond hotel. Requested for a guy to do massage. Seems to be sending mixed message to me. Abit erotic and nvr go farther. Makes me damn hard and horny.

Dunno if they are gay or not

U shoukd just asked if they provide extra or not

9 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

Tried Siam Massage at Grand Diamond hotel. Requested for a guy to do massage. Seems to be sending mixed message to me. Abit erotic and nvr go farther. Makes me damn hard and horny.

Dunno if they are gay or not

The guy hot or not? If hot i might go try

Guest jolim143
20 hours ago, TravelingAsian said:

Will be in bkk for white party and staying at the Hyatt.  Also looking forward to checking out yunomori!  Any other guys going? 

which Hyatt? grand erawan?

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.