Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

quite a number of the seemingly straight massage places in bkk seem to have some hanky panky going on.

;);)

i went with some straight colleagues to this place in silom called Marble House. its a recommended place from the maps at the airport by their tourism board. anyway i asked for a male masseur pretending to be shy... which was not far from the truth since I am not comfortable being massaged by a woman. Anyway the massage started off well enough but just as i was relaxing into the massage, his hands started to stray to the more erotic parts where normal (read: non hanky panky) masseurs would avoid. As the massage progressed, i could tell that he was trying to arouse me and i just laid back and let him do his worse.

:whistle: :whistle:

Towards the end of the massage, he was embolden by my lack of resistence to his arousal and was clearly aroused, he began to jack me off slowly. I reached out to stroke his tigh and he volunteered to take off his clothes to let me play with him as well. I ended up getting a bj and jo from him.

:thumb: :thumb:

i went with some straight colleagues to this place in silom called Marble House. its a recommended place from the maps at the airport by their tourism board. anyway i asked for a male masseur pretending to be shy... which was not far from the truth since I am not comfortable being massaged by a woman.

Well, I heard from other guys too about this Marble House but personally never been there ........ might visit and try it in my next visit :lol:

http://marblehousespa.com/index.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I reckon that most straight massage places in BKK has hanky panky, albeit to varying extent, going on in there whether its the gay or straight variety of hanky panky. ;);)

Its just a matter of luck, getting the right (or wrong, depending on whether you want it) masseur or masseus and whether both parties give out the right signals.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

quite a number of the seemingly straight massage places in bkk seem to have some hanky panky going on.

;);)

i went with some straight colleagues to this place in silom called Marble House. its a recommended place from the maps at the airport by their tourism board. anyway i asked for a male masseur pretending to be shy... which was not far from the truth since I am not comfortable being massaged by a woman. Anyway the massage started off well enough but just as i was relaxing into the massage, his hands started to stray to the more erotic parts where normal (read: non hanky panky) masseurs would avoid. As the massage progressed, i could tell that he was trying to arouse me and i just laid back and let him do his worse.

:whistle: :whistle:

Towards the end of the massage, he was embolden by my lack of resistence to his arousal and was clearly aroused, he began to jack me off slowly. I reached out to stroke his tigh and he volunteered to take off his clothes to let me play with him as well. I ended up getting a bj and jo from him.

:thumb: :thumb:

how much is the tip for masseur at marble house ?? tks

I have seen a few "Marble House" in BKK. There is one near Novotel Siam Square and another at Surawong Road. I have been patronizing the one at Surawong Road (short distance from Patpong) for a couple of years but have never encountered any hanky panky activities. The massage is done in a big room and the clients are shielded only by curtains. The setup is not conducive for any hanky panky. I wonder which "Marble House" did evianguy visit.

Marble House was recommended by my Thai collleagues a few years ago because they provided "clean" traditional Thai massage. I usually opt for the 2 hours massage which cost THB350 (excluding tips). The massage can be very painful at times. Once I overheard an angmo screamed in pain and said "Are you trying to kill me". Many of us in the same room laughed out loud.

I went to the one at Surawong. It was at 1+pm in the afternoon and we were at the third floor of the complex. We must have been early cos there was hardly anyone there, and I had the whole third floor to myself cos my 2 colleagues (ladies) went to a different floor. The partions were opague curtains but the masseur went and closed the door to the room before the massage.

Guest Guest_guest
I went to the one at Surawong. It was at 1+pm in the afternoon and we were at the third floor of the complex. We must have been early cos there was hardly anyone there, and I had the whole third floor to myself cos my 2 colleagues (ladies) went to a different floor. The partions were opague curtains but the masseur went and closed the door to the room before the massage.

wat type of massage did you opt for? and the cost?

One word of warning to any shy closeted bottoms - all masseurs immediately know your secret as soon as they see your butts, even the supposed straight girls, Yes straight girls masseurs ! you'll be surprised.

Years ago on business with 2 straight colleagues in Bangkok. Like most straights, they want to show off their "foong liew" side and must go to this girlie massage. Being closeted, I had to go along else sure pecah. I thought at most get a hj by a girl is not so bad while I close my eyes and fantasize about one of my colleagues who was quite handsome but very "foong liew".

Though the massage rooms had small panel windows, the girls automatically cover them with towels. We each take a room but avoided adjacent rooms, something similar like in toilet never stand next to each other- that straight thing we automatically avoiding being sexually close to another man.

I chose the oil massage. As usual, the girl tried to arouse men by touching around the sensitive erotic zone. Try as I might, I couldn't get a full erection. It did not take her long to realize there's something different. She turned me over pretending to massage my back but she massaged my buttocks and everything pecah.

Softly, she asked if I was queen ( seemed they don't know how to say gay or homosexual, Thais simply call gays as queens). I shake my hands and told her shssshh. She said wait a while for her. Soon she returned with the muscular bouncer of the girlie massage joint!!

Though I was shocked but the manly bouncer taking off his T-shirt gave me an instant hardon. But I was disappointed when he removed his pants, he was not even erect and his penis seemed small compared to his huge body. She quickly kneeled down to suck his cock and soon it grew to a nice decent size. Now I realised he's probably straight and needed some feminine stimulation to get hard.

She rolled a condom on for him and lub my ass for me. He pulled me roughly down to the edge of the massage bed till my butts were about to overhang the edge and lifted up my legs then penetrated me. As he was pounding my ass loudly, she caressed him to keep him stimulated.

The whole situation was both ridiculous and exciting in a funny way. I was delirious from the rough fxxking he was giving me and she was intently watching me trying to suppress my moaning for fear of being heard by my colleagues.

Then I shot without handling my cock!! It was so intense. She looked surprised. Then he quickly pushed her to the floor, changed the condom and continued fxxking her instead. Boy, can she really scream. They used up 10 minutes of my time to finish while I was almost paralysed on the bed from exhaustion.

He left while we listen for my colleagues banging their girls with the mandatory moanings from the girls. That means the coast was clear. She gave me a thorough bath. When she went too far to even wanting to wash my now tingling and mildly sore ass, I had to stop her. But when she finished toweling me dry, she insisted I put some baby oil in my butts. She kept saying good for me and I wanted her to stop talking in case others can hear us so I applied the baby oil myself.

Whe I was about to leave, she showed me victory signs on both hands. Immediately I understood that to be 2000B tips for each of them for services rendered. Expensive but worth the price.

When we left the joint, my colleagues were comparing performance. They all agreed that my fxxking was the loudest and my girl was moaning the loudest. So I won hehehe. At first I thought they should be wondering why when the fxxking ( me on table getting screwed) was so loud, she was not moaning yet when he was fxxking her on the floor there's barely any fxxking sounds and yet she was moaning like hell. Haha being closeted, I really worry to much.

i guess it is universal that most massuer earn tips as the basic pay from the massage palor is peanuts...

hence regardless how clean or str8 the place is suppose to be, as long as there are private rooms, they will try to get some extra cash.

quoting from a female massuer in a 5-star spa, a HJ at the end of a massage helps to relax the whole body, or so she said :P

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

I like to share my past experience about the various hotels which I stayed in Bangkok. Hopefully, others could come out and write similarly about their experiences. This should benefit those who are keen to visit Bangkok soon and also those like myself who always choose to stay in 'safe straight' hotel for the lack of information. The hotels I've stayed so far:

1. D'Ma- My first ever visit to Bangkok three years ago. It was a pretty new hotel then. Bright cheerful lobby, clean rooms and everything new. Location is a bit off though- its quite a long way from the sky train. Getting around means getting a cab. There're lots of motorbike riders outside the hotel (some looked really delicious) but not too safe so motor-riding is not an option.

2. Shangrilla- my company paid for it! Great hotel- if u can affort it. I'll always remember the wonderful breadfast spread in the restuarant. A bit way-off from the popular places. Or so it seems to someone new to Bangkok like me. Tight security. Excellent service. I think it's near the river or something.

3. Novotel Siam Square- lovely, lovely, lovely. But too many security people around. Bringing a gay friend up might be a problem. Good facility, excellent location. Central to everywhere u want to be. Just too bad about the secuity issue. Stayed there once. A bit ex though.

4. Baiyoke Sky- One of the tallest hotel there. My room offers a breath-taking view of Bangkok. Room a bit old. But big space. So staying alone there gives me a rather eerie feel at night. The lifts are a nightmare. As the breadfast place is on top floor, getting the lift up there is truly frustrating. Getting down also a big hassle. Good location- the street below is the famous Prawthunam Market- a haven for cheap clothing and accessories, most stuff going at wholesale price if purchase in three or more, I think.

5. Asia- this is the hotel I've stayed the most. Not because it's the best. Far from it. It's a three-star hotel, popular with Sporean and other budget-conscious people like myself. Rooms are old, the toilets are not well-kept, the lobby looks old. the gym is so badly maintained you just want to quickly work out and leave in a hurry. Service only ok. Best thing about the hotel is its location. The skytrain is just outside the hotel- an exit away on the second floor. Getting to Chatuchuk market or other popular area is such a breeze. If u know your way around, u can even walk to the Discovery Centre and MBK. Tried asking a masseur to come up once at midnight but was stopped by the security guy who demanded 600bhts for 'registration fee'. I did pay up but never again. According to the sign outside the life 'No Durian allowed in the room!" :D

Wonder if others have interesting information to share.

Ah... Asia hotel haunted.?? Honestly, I've stayed there 8-9 times already, a couple of times alone. Nothing happened. Maybe i got good karma. ha ha. Anyway, if its really haunted, u wont see so many singapore tourists staying there. The other good thing i forgot to mention is that they always almost give me a double room whenever i checked in. An agent told me the price of a single and double the same. So, u get big room for one person.

PP is very well located. Next to the popular MBK shopping center and National Stadium skytrain. Great for exploring shopping and the Silom gay scene. The pool/gym is supposed to be cruisy with asian visitors too.. :)

Another gay-friendly hotel is the Pinnacle which is popular with GWMs going to Babylon. The lobby/breakfast restaurant is like Soi Twilight takeaway section. Level 13 is also "not clean" like Asia Hotel.

PP is a very nice family-oriented hotel. Breakfast is very good. Only down-side is too many Singaporeans. Whenever I stepped into the hotel lift, I would hear singlish and/or Singapore hokkien. The train (BTS) at National Stadium station goes direct to Silom (Saladaeng station). No need to change train at Siam station. Of course, you will have to take taxi after midnight. All taxi drivers know PP.

I prefer to stay around Silom/Surawong/Patpong area because of the night activities. After clubbing can go for supper and walk back to hotel.

I agree with TopChinese that Pinnacle Hotel is not "clean". I have also stayed at Asia Hotel a few times but did not experience any spooky things.

It happened during one of my many trips to BKK. We checked in after midnight and was given a very big room. Surprising, when we open the window, we can only see a fire escape. For security reason, we kept the curtains closed.

After showering and unpacking, we decide to hit the sack. After the lights was turned off. I have a nagging feeling that "something" was standing next to my bed looking at me. After awhile, I asked my friend if he is able to sleep? He answered that he also can't sleep as he feels that there is "something" in the room.

We decided to turn on the toilet lights and as we are very tired and it was late, we eventually fell asleep.

The next day, my friend when to change the room and they changed the room with no questions asked. We got a room where we can see the sun rise although a slightly smaller room.

Nothing actually happened, just some creepy, spooky feelings.

Guest Shaberu, not true? I dare to fac

Nobody really knows anybody in this world unless you are dead (it is just how well we treat others and how well they remember you!). The trick is to understand what human is and how well we behave. I have been too truthfull but what ends up was i am being made use of. I will change for the better but please don't blame me as i am human too. What i can conclude is be happy but keep in mind do not hurt others unless for the better!

再出发

词:周传雄 小虫

曲:周传雄

风大雨大太阳大

谁卡大声谁就赢

不管这条路有多歹行拢不惊

天大地大我雄大

歹人看到阮嘛皮皮锉

咱是认份快乐少爷笑哈哈

再出发再出发吧

你是愿ㄟ第一名

天公就疼这款命

嘎甘苦当作跳恰恰

嗯免惊嗯免惊啦

咱是勇敢的猩侠

带着钢盔嘎伊拼

人讲没行未出名

我有信心打不痛

我有认真做人看

不愿浪费青春生命坏名声

我有姑娘咧爱我

我有幸福咧作伴

我要给她日子过得快活惜命命

再出发再出发吧

帮我擦汗挥着花

不管风雨这呢大

为得将来马得走

要出发要出发啦

帮我鞋子擦亮它

那无实力脉臭弹

有影卡来这呛声

再出发再出发啦

要拿冠军第一名

天公就疼这款命

嘎甘苦当作跳恰恰

嗯免惊嗯免惊啦

你是勇敢的猩侠

带着钢盔嘎伊拼

人讲没行未出名

我有信心打不痛

我有认真做人看

不愿浪费青春生命坏名声

Maybe the wrong section but my opinion only. I am going on with my life for those who are concern, thank you.

Haha.. Quoting from Worldangel's quote :

"a good oral sex (in this case, HJ) makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak" :D:lol:

Hahaha …… thanks GM ….. :lol:

Anyway I always enjoyed massage services in Bangkok whether traditional one or PLU massage :blink:

Yr end i gonna to stay at Pathumwan Princess for 5 nites 1st time. Any1 knows anything?

Well, just to add that Pathumwan Princess is quite popular with S’porean especially those travellers with family or kids during the school holidays, you might notice them during the morning breakfast at cafeteria.

Pathumwan Princess is indeed a very nice and comfortable hotel. Plus the location cannot be any better, right next to MBK and so near to Siam Sq and Paragon.

Don't really like Asia, think the rooms are abit old. But it's definitely a good budget hotel.

My recent stay was in this boutique hotel at Silom, it's called Silom Serene. Very clean and comfortable and paid half of what Pathumwan Princess would have cost! Definitely going back there for the next trip.

Koh Samui, I need u...

stayed in asia hotel a few times, didnt realise those comments made in the other forum, eg errie corridor, toliet etc, maybe too shag out everytime returned back :P

what's i remembered was the super large metal key tag, i once jokingly commented that the metal tags are for self protection usage.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Silom Serene is one of my favourite hotels in Silom area. It is at Silom Soi 3 (also known as soi phipat) very near to Saladaeng station and short walking distance to Patpong. Recently, I find it difficult to book Silom Serene because it is becoming very popular with the angmos (both American and Europeans). I want to stay at Silom Serene in my coming December trip but it is fully booked 2 months in advance probably due to the festive season.

If location is the most important factor, consider the Regent Silom here. Its a small hotel right in Silom Soi 2/1, the same soi as the former disco Freeman and the gay pub Richards. The rooms/facilities are nothing to rave about... its like a Hotel 81 at best, but you will never have to worry about taking a cab home from DJ at 2am.

Its also very popular with Asian PLUs.. I've met quite a few Malaysian/HK daddies there... :)

Another place worth a shot for the budget PLU traveller is the brand new Ohyim Lodge here. It just opened this month and is located right in front of Chong Nonsi Skytrain (1 stop from Saladaeng/Silom). The rooms look comfortable and there is free wifi. However, there are no facilities and no lifts, so the rooms on the highest (4th) floor are the cheapest.

The Serene is very expensive for what it is and the rooms aren't much bigger than the Regent. And the Trinity down Soi Pipat is too far to be considered.

stayed in asia hotel a few times, didnt realise those comments made in the other forum, eg errie corridor, toliet etc, maybe too shag out everytime returned back :P

what's i remembered was the super large metal key tag, i once jokingly commented that the metal tags are for self protection usage.

I heard about the errie stories too at Asia Hotel but still stayed there a few times and nothing unusual ever experienced lah.

I think the attraction of the hotel, just the BTS just next door and next to it, they have a good foot reflexology shop :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Guest hot_dude

hi, i am 23 chn

new to this forum, just want to know any good hotels in bangkok which i can call for massage service?

prefer young cute guys or muscular guys to massage me and service me :P

do let me know ok?

If you're staying at any of the above hotels, you can always call a massage service like Albury or Silom Massage and take away one of their boys. Go to www.dreadedned.com for a list of massages to try.

Another new place along Rama IV just close to Suriwong and the soi Twilight bars just opened called X Suite. The rooms can be for short time use tho... so may not be as clean. But this is good if you intend to go to the soi Twilight bars a lot.

http://www.xgroupbangkok.com/xlove.html

hi, i am 23 chn

new to this forum, just want to know any good hotels in bangkok which i can call for massage service?

prefer young cute guys or muscular guys to massage me and service me :P

do let me know ok?

Hi... hotel massage is a problem as they usually have a spa and you cannot get any nonsense in the spa. usually it is done by women. Unless you request a guy. but he will not give you extras... if you want to know more about massage places, PM me i will give you more info.

Ok, my 2 cents worth on hotels in BKK

I am a frequent traveller to BKK. I go there around 4 -5 times a year.

I usually stay at Pathumwan princess as it it has a marvellous gym and pool. Yes I do agree that the gym and pool are cruisy. I have witnessed it for myself - how the locals actually pick up 'Farangs" (foreigners Whites/ men) and go to their rooms for "ahem".

The clientele at the gym is also good eye candy.

Pool on sat and sun you can spot many a gay couple tanning. Nice sight.

I have stayed at Intercontinental at Chidlom. That is another top notch hotel 6 stars. Excellent deco and service and the breakfast is to die for. but the price is very high.

There was a visit at InterCon when I got a corner room and that was the time when I felt some strange presence. It was early in the morning and my partner had already gone to Chatuchak market. I did not go as I wanted to sleep in. Curtains were drawn and room dark. Suddenly the TV came on. No Channel just fuzzy. I was shocked. Reached out for the control tried to swtich it off, could not. my hair was standing on ends and I got up and switched the mains off. Then I drew the curtains to let the sunlight in, hair still standing, i rushed to fresehen myself and went out to the gym to wait for my partner to return.

It was only when I returned that I mentioned this incident to my partner who also said he sensed something strange in the room since the 1st night. he felt like there was someone watching him.

errie...

from that day i requested no corner room. Strangely, months later i returned to that hotel and made a special request - no corner room. when I was shown to the room.. it was exactly the same room that i had previously got!!! I demanded a change, even if it was on the smoking floor.

Now i go to PP. Will be there next week.

Unless you request a guy. but he will not give you extras... if you want to know more about massage places, PM me i will give you more info.

Amazonian, I would like know your database :lol: on other massage places too, maybe some of them is unknown to me :oops:

hey, where is this Silom Serene? next time to Bkk would love to get to stay at other hotels apart form PP.

Cheers

drake

Just searched the web of the recommended accomodation 'silom serene', I wanna try it too in my next visit to Bkk.

http://www.silom-serene.com/index.html

hey, where is this Silom Serene? next time to Bkk would love to get to stay at other hotels apart form PP.

Cheers

drake

Just searched the web of the recommended accomodation 'silom serene', I wanna try it too in my next visit to Bkk.

http://www.silom-serene.com/index.html

Would there be problem facing "guests" back for the night at Silom Serene Hotel?

I forgot to mention one other pretty good hotel which I used to stay- Arnoma. Its best advantage is its central location. u can easily walk to Prawthunam market, to Erawan Shrine, to Siam Paragon and even to MBK. It's just opposite what used to be known as World Trade Center. WTC has been renovated and I believe schedued to be opened as a brand new shopping experience this December. So sort of looking forward to visiting the new shopping complex even though this time i'd be staying at Amari Watergate which is also very near Arnoma. The other good feature about this hotel is its delicious breadfast spread- I still have many good happy memories of myself stuffing my face silly with a wonderful choice of breadfast treats! Service is good. And BIG C, the thai version of NTUC, is just next door. And if u are bored at night, there're masam malam stalls all along the street outside.

To go to HealthLand, you alight at Chong Nonsi BTS station, walks towards Surasak station (opposite direction from Saladaeng), actually you just follow the BTS track would do.

There is a construction site on the side of the road you walk, and by the time you reach the giant cross junction, turn left, and walk straight, still following the BTS track towards Surasak.

About 10 to 15 minutes away, you would be able to see HealthLand on your right side, and there's a bus stop in front of it. It's a bungalow looking building, with a carpark in front.

Do bear in mind that this is a proper traditional spa, and no hanky-panky allowed. Therefore, please do curb your claws and keep them to yourself.

Enjoy your massage.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.