Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest BKK dreams

any one tried the ARENA massage at Silom Plaza,

theres one masseur very Daniel Wu look alike, muscular bod,

only work daily from 2 pm to 7pm, then he will proceed to DJ station as a Podium dancer, his 6 packs ads will make u drop dead.. :whistle:

there is a service apt at Silom right in side the soi Freemen Disco, by the name of Regent ..something something, i did took a look at this place, very cozy and clean, and walking distance to Saladang Bts, any one stay there b4?

i stayed there last year. it is regent silom, they do have rooms without windows, if you are really on a budget. i was unfortunate enough as there was some noisy drunk cha-bo in the room next to me.

room is clean on my first visit, but second time, there are cobwebs in my room. <_<

i do not like the bottled water that they give for free. i rather buy from the grocery.

i stayed there last year. it is regent silom, they do have rooms without windows, if you are really on a budget. i was unfortunate enough as there was some noisy drunk cha-bo in the room next to me.

room is clean on my first visit, but second time, there are cobwebs in my room. <_<

i do not like the bottled water that they give for free. i rather buy from the grocery.

so what is the rate of this regent Silom?

i really like that location, very convenience, can go dance at DJ, no need to take cab back to hotel, save up alot of cab fare, also walk across patpong is the Suriwong rd and soi Twilight for gay bars.

so what is the rate of this regent Silom?

i really like that location, very convenience, can go dance at DJ, no need to take cab back to hotel, save up alot of cab fare, also walk across patpong is the Suriwong rd and soi Twilight for gay bars.

If you like to stay in Silom area, you might browse the list of hotels and its rates in asiarooms

http://www.asiarooms.com/thailand/bangkok/silom-area.html

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

any one tried the ARENA massage at Silom Plaza,

theres one masseur very Daniel Wu look alike, muscular bod,

only work daily from 2 pm to 7pm, then he will proceed to DJ station as a Podium dancer, his 6 packs ads will make u drop dead.. :whistle:

Arena Bangkok has a quite number of muscular masseurs, not sure which one is Daniel Wu look a like :oops:

http://www.arena-bandn.com/

If location is the most important factor, consider the Regent Silom here. Its a small hotel right in Silom Soi 2/1, the same soi as the former disco Freeman and the gay pub Richards. The rooms/facilities are nothing to rave about... its like a Hotel 81 at best, but you will never have to worry about taking a cab home from DJ at 2am.

Its also very popular with Asian PLUs.. I've met quite a few Malaysian/HK daddies there... :)

I've posted details on the Regent Silon in my earlier post. For the Regent, please pay the extra S$10 and pay about B1400 for the deluxe room. Also ask for the corner rooms instead of the windowless rooms in the middle of the building.

For the ones who are cruising the gay thai chat rooms, the Regent is smack right in the middle of many open free wi-fi networks. So bring your laptops if you need to take away.. :)

If location is the most important factor, consider the Regent Silom here. Its a small hotel right in Silom Soi 2/1, the same soi as the former disco Freeman and the gay pub Richards. The rooms/facilities are nothing to rave about... its like a Hotel 81 at best, but you will never have to worry about taking a cab home from DJ at 2am.

Its also very popular with Asian PLUs.. I've met quite a few Malaysian/HK daddies there... :)

I've posted details on the Regent Silon in my earlier post. For the Regent, please pay the extra S$10 and pay about B1400 for the deluxe room. Also ask for the corner rooms instead of the windowless rooms in the middle of the building.

For the ones who are cruising the gay thai chat rooms, the Regent is smack right in the middle of many open free wi-fi networks. So bring your laptops if you need to take away.. :)

Would you mind sharing why deluxe room is recommended?

Do you mean only deluxe room may have windows....ie, std rooms have no windows?

thx

err... thanks for the warning! :D I dont mind the massuer sitting on my cock (with condom on of course) but my straight friends wont find it amusing. ha ha. I think I will stick to the massage palour in the hotel. just to be safe. unless someone got real good recommendation. love to hear from them. i will be staying at amari watergate. wonder if it's a good hotel

Hi, I have stayed there b4. It is a nice hotel a bit out of the way from BTS station though, but the gym (Clark Hatch) is super cruisy. The jacuzzi section is really a pick up point. People just do it so openly (pickup that is..) Nice hotel la.

I will be there end of the week.

i think i have make up my mind to go HealthLand. and i dont care what my colleagues think- i'm going to pick a guy masseur without appearing interested!!! :P Just one question- one member kindly pointed out it's at Chong Nonsi skytrain and one just have to walk about a bit. Can be more specific? I get lost easily. Thanks

I ahve been to Healthland too. Nice place for massage. make appointment for a male masseur. I got one that was rather cute, but!!! do not expect anything JO, he will not do it. they are usually straight. I was at an all time high when he massaged my inner thigh.. but no no he refused to do anything else

if you want THAT sort of massage you need to go to the right place.

Most of the standard rooms are very hotel81-esque. No windows, like a cellblock. The deluxe rooms face the exterior of the hotel so you get a variety of views from a carpark block or the soi where you can see all the moneyboys outside @Richards.

So amazonian, if i need good massage, cute stocky masseur and happy ending, where would u recommend? Places like Arena or Adonis usually don't have good massage...

ya boy, where to find such type in bkk. unker type will be lagi best....but may be they retired liao :blink:

Guest bkkmassage
Here's something more difficult. Need to recommend a blind massage to my friend and her husband. As they are on their honeymoon, no prostate/manhood/womanhood massage please.

Any suggestions?

the only decent ones i can think of are those operated at Wat Po.... :P

Guest thai cruiser

hi there,i will be going bangkok for the first time in jan07.

just wondering, where is a good hotel with cruisy spa, sauna, swimming pool?

i am generally a shy 21 yr old guy...so pls dun recommend those with high volume do dirty old man.... maybe kinda discreet kind.

then the hotel is preferbably near to shopping areas and clubbing areas....

coz i will be there alone... so need some entertainment....

anyway, heard bangkok got lots of cruisy shopping centers, and toilets have glory holes and peep holes. JUst wondering, anyone to recommend?

And i will be going there to buy some clothes for new year, and also tailor some long sleeve shirts and pants, any recommendations

Thanks BW-ers.

thai cruiser:

welcum to BKK, the land of smiles for the 1st time.

do some homework, search through the forum here (eg on bangkok or thailand) as the places have been discussed many times.

if you are THAT discreet, you are better off getting an escot

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Thai Cruiser, I will be in Bangkok on January 10th to the 15th. If our dates co-incide, pm me. I will most probably stay at the Mandarin Hotel. I am travelling with another dirty old man like me. He loves them young, I prefer my men more matured.

Bangkok is like a second home. In fact, I have a brother living there in a luxury condo that I can bunk with, and with his own personal driver that I can use but I as usual prefer to do it budget style, free and easy.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

GM - this is a fantastic topic, thanks for posting!!!

Thai numbers: (http://www.learningthai.com/numbers.html)

0 - soon, 1 - neung, 2 - song, 3 - sam, 4 - sie, 5 - ha, 6 - hok, 7 - jet, 8 - pat, 9 - gou, 10 - sip

11 - sip et, 12 - sip + song, 13 - sip + sam, 14 - sip sie (etc as above)

20 - yi sip, 21 - yi sip et, 22 - yi sip + song, 23 - yi sip + sam, 24 - yi sip + sie (as above)

100 - neung loy (or just loy), 101 - neung roy neung, 102 - neung roy song (etc)

110 - neung loy sip, 111 - neung loy sip et, 112 - neung loy sip song (etc)

200 - song loy, 300 - sam loy etc.

1000 - neung pan (or just pan), 2000 - song pan, 3000 - sam pan

10,000 - neung muen, 11,000 - song meun

Thai is quite tonal and it is difficult to get the hang of it for a beginner but for numbers, the thai sounds for 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 is very similar to the hokkien tones.

At the market, my favourite phrases are: (http://www.learningthai.com/shopping.html)

Help me please? - Chuay dai mai krub?

This thing. How much? - An ni, tao loy krub?

Expensive! - Pang (very similar to cantonese word for cheap)

Not expensive - Mai Pang - (cheap)

Lower the price please - Lod raka dai mai krub?

I don't want - mai ou krub

I'll take it - OK.. :)

Practise makes perfect! See you guys there at Chakran or Underground 39 this Christmas!!

There are many money boys in BKK especially in Silom/Patpong area. So guys be careful when you are approached by goodlooking hunky guy. I learned from my Thai friends that Thai people don't feel bad or pai seh if you give money or gifts to them because you are richer (because of your good karma) than them. Hence, they don't mind you "rubbing off" some of your good karma onto them.

Me and my friends have encountered many money boys and here is one of the many encounters:

My friend "A", in his early 20s was approached by a hunky guy at Freeman disco (now defunct). "A" was elated that he was able to attract such a good looking guy with perfect body. I reminded him a couple of times to be careful but "A" threw caution to the winds. As expected, the thai guy accompanied "A" back to the hotel for a hot steamy session. "A" fxxked the thai guy and told me later that the hole was very loose. I reiterated that the guy is a commercial boy but "A" refused to believe. "A" said that if the thai guy was indeed a commercial boy, he could have easily worked in one of those go go bars. The thai guy stayed with "A" for 3 days in the hotel. "A" began to develop some feelings for the thai guy. Just as expected, the thai guy started to tell sob sob stories about his misfortunates; that he was from a well-to-do family and how his family business failed and he was forced to come to BKK to find work etc ...... The thai guy added that he knew my friend was young and would not be able to help him etc .... Being young and naive, my friend fell into the trap.

Before we left Singapore, "A" gave whatever Thai baht he had to the thai guy (I believe a couple of thousand baht). "A" did a serious mistake by giving the thai guy his Singapore mobile number. That's when the nightmare started. The thai guy called "A" many times and said that he was in financial trouble and that if he could not have a few thousand baht, he would be in jail etc etc. .... Being soft-hearted and very much in love with the thai guy, "A" tried to borrow money from friends but I stopped him. Finally I forced "A" to change his mobile number.

After a few weeks, I went to BKK on business trip and bumped into that thai guy outside DJ disco. I think he couldn't recognize me. He was hugging an angmo and they boarded a taxi and I heard the angmo mentioned xxx hotel ........

Well, your friend will learn with time. Luckily he had you as a friend. We can tell them not to believe and advice them not to do certain things. In the end, it is for him to decide, if he gets hurt, he has no one to blame but himself.

Singaporeans are just too good hearted or too naive. Especially when he is thinking with his dick head than his real head. :D

Well, I also read similar stories in other webs, however it was an angmoh's story. Anyway and anywhere there are some 'bad' eggs amongst the good one.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

damn funny letter, eg motocycle hit police car and police car spoiled while motocycle ok, 24 people got sick eating dead meat (then again is there a life meat?)

what does "old man look same same monkey?"

i can only say anyone that falls for this deserve to part with his money. :P

Well, if there is a template for the Money Boys to start with their sob stories then there must be a syndicate behind it to cheat PLUs.

PS. Well, it's good the old thread on Gettimg Around in Thailand with such good information re-surface again, thanks to GM.

TC - my friend did not receive such (funny) letter.

When I first visited BKK more than 20 years ago, the thai guys were much more simpler and less materialistic. Thai guys (and girls) were very proud to have foreign bfs. They interpreted this as good karma. They would show their bfs to their friends and even family. One of my friends even accompanied his thai bf to his village home and was introduced to his parents. The parents gave my friend some cloth and a ring (like dowry ... :D ). Those were the days ...... sigh...

During those days, the go go boys were very straight looking with nice body. Nowadays, the boys are soft, small size and pretty (of course not all lah).

Nevertheless, I still like to visit BKK a few times a year. I love Thai food and shopping ...... and to relax.

TC - my friend did not receive such (funny) letter.

When I first visited BKK more than 20 years ago, the thai guys were much more simpler and less materialistic. Thai guys (and girls) were very proud to have foreign bfs. They interpreted this as good karma. They would show their bfs to their friends and even family. One of my friends even accompanied his thai bf to his village home and was introduced to his parents. The parents gave my friend some cloth and a ring (like dowry ... :D ). Those were the days ...... sigh...

During those days, the go go boys were very straight looking with nice body. Nowadays, the boys are soft, small size and pretty (of course not all lah).

Nevertheless, I still like to visit BKK a few times a year. I love Thai food and shopping ...... and to relax.

i will be going there this end of yr.. hope things get better..

i got alot of problem... want to go there and relax 1st then see how..

but the most important thing is to be happy on wat i had now...

258yvky.jpg

Hmmmm.....did I scare the poor fellow off? My offer of helping him see the sights and sounds of Bangkok get no reply. Maybe he knew better than to travel with two dirty old men. :hat:

Oh well, anyone travelling to Bangkok on the dates I posted earlier can PM me. I will probably update on the scene of the wild going ons in the gay friendly XXX movie theatres and saunas listed here.

Peace

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Guest Guest_guest

if you go to those places frequent by Jap and angmo, you will most likely to get cold shoulder from the locals, many of them are money boys out to cruise for business.

Here is another real life story that happened a couple of years ago. This time it involves a masseur from V Club. Like many of us, one of my friends (in his 50s) is a regular visitor to BKK. Instead of go go clubs and saunas, he prefers to patronize massage parlours and one of his favourites is V Club. He likes one of the masseur by the name Noi very much. Noi is very manly and straight looking, unlike those go go boys. My friend is smitten with Noi's "village bumpkin" looks. Apparently, Noi is from Issan (northeastern Thailand). Before long, my friend was making monthly trips to visit Noi. Finally, my friend offered to "bao" Noi. My friend gave Noi S$1000 a month and Noi returned to his village. Whenever my friend was in Thailand, he would arrange for Noi to meet in BKK and thereafter they would tour places like Phuket, Koh Samui etc. My friend was very happy with this arrangement.

After about a year, Noi got bored and wanted to return to work in V-Club. Reluctantly, my friend agreed on the condition that Noi would not go "overboard" when serving clients. I am not sure exactly what was their arrangement. Before long, a mature Hong Kong tourist fell in love with Noi and offered to bao him. Noi rejected him. I believe Noi did have some feelings for my friend and he felt guilty. Even though my friend is in his 50s, he is well-groomed and look much younger than his age. On the other hand, the Hong Konger is bald, short and round.

Somehow, my friend got to know about the Hong Konger and both forced Noi to make a choice. Noi chose my friend. Happy ending? Not really. My friend found out later that Noi is actually a married man and has a child. I do not know what happened subsequently as I lost touch with my friend ............. If you were my friend, what would you do? Remember, love can sometimes lead a mature and wise man to commit surprising and irrational actions ........

This reminds me, whenever I visited the PLU massage parlour in particular the Banana Fitness Club in Bangkok, the papasan (he is by the way Sporean too living & working in Bkk) everytime ensured me that his masseurs are all PLUs and not like the other gay saunas where their masseurs are not gay inclination actually but due to other circumstances like because of money, they need to do this kind of job and performed sex too.

Well, whether the papasan’s words is just marketing strategy or true, nobody knows but sofar, I have no problem with all his masseurs.

if you go to those places frequent by Jap and angmo, you will most likely to get cold shoulder from the locals, many of them are money boys out to cruise for business.

U mean thailand gt places that are frequent by Japanese? Hmmmmm no one told me that.....and I certainly didnt know that Amari Watergate has the gym and jaccuzi so cruisy....but then again the other time I was there wsa with company so cannot do anything....hmmm

mature40

i dont see why should your friend should be unhappy, the relationship has been a business transaction in the 1st place, he offered money, Noi gave his time.

if this has been love, why arent your friend tried to get Noi stayed in SG? he is treating Noi as a kept boy in his home town as well. did he fall for Noi or just lusting over him?

OB

I don't think the relationship is strictly a business transaction. Besides money, my friend also loved Noi. My friend was still in the closet (at least in Singapore). In Singapore, he never visited the saunas or cruising places. It was only in BKK that he could be himself. He is also quite successful in his career.

My friend only "bao" Noi after getting to know him for more than a year. Come to think of it, the word "bao" may be inappropriate here. Maybe "living/housing allowance" is more appropriate?? Bringing Noi to Singapore is not a good option as my friend is still in the closet. And he lives and takes care of his aging parents ....... unless he introduced Noi to his parents as the male maid from Thailand????? :unsure:

Our brain know that we shouldn't do it, everytime after you f**k him then reach for your wallet to give him money, you know that there is no future outside the hotel room/massage room. That besides the awesome sex and the loving way he kisses your lips there is no communication. Other than his loving smiles and the gentle way he looks into your eyes. How good it feels when he's in your arms.

And they say the heart is blind.... can we really stop ourselves from falling in love? Even if it is with someone who is wrong for you? Someone who is so far away? How can we deny the voice in our heart?

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

i wonder is it the correct way to show love? i meant giving money might be his way of showing his love, but did he communicate with Noi on this?

from him knowing Noi for more than a year before the transaction, and yet not knowing Noi is married (unless Noi lied)

then again who are we to judge?

I am sharing this episode that happened in the past so that many "greenhorns" here can learn from it and know what they are bringing upon themselves if they have similar encounters. There is no right or wrong. There are people who can learn from the experiences of others. There are some people who can only learn from the hard way (i.e. have to go through it himself/herself) in order to understand.

OB - my friend wanted Noi to quit his masseur job and hence it is only fair that Noi be compensated accordingly. As mentioned, my friend is closeted and have a highly successful career. I believe $1000 to him is a small price to pay in order to live a life where he can be truly himself even though it is for a short period of time ........

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.