Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Hi all, I realised that I have booked my trip during thai election day on 24 Mar. Are the shops opened during election day ? Would the roads or BTS trains be congested during that day ? Would appreciate some advice. Thanks.

Guest Sport-coholic
On 2/18/2019 at 4:47 PM, -Ignored- said:

sk 13? what is that?
is there an Sk ii?

All of u r so seasoned to songkran terminologies, i envy! i have not even attended 1 in my whole life (40yo)
i m not surprised a 20yo+ could have at least did a songkran twice 

Same here, never attended. Did we miss out on anything? Lol.

8 hours ago, captainmike721 said:

Hello, I’m new here.

Will be travelling on 9-16 Apr.

I would like to try Dr Bear massage, wonder anyone has gone there recently and which masseur to choose?

i went before Dr Bear Massage but not by Dr Bear himself... Nothing amazing, just like any other massage place... i went the Sukhumvit branch. I think you can get similar around town area as this branch is a bit ulu unless you get a bike/transport in from Asok station....

50 minutes ago, immortal said:

i went before Dr Bear Massage but not by Dr Bear himself... Nothing amazing, just like any other massage place... i went the Sukhumvit branch. I think you can get similar around town area as this branch is a bit ulu unless you get a bike/transport in from Asok station....

Yeah I contacted them via FB, asked about organ 2 massage, the staff told me it’s penis massage and showed me 30min above with internal prostate massage..

Wouldn’t get very sensitive? Cough cough.

2 minutes ago, captainmike721 said:

Yeah I contacted them via FB, asked about organ 2 massage, the staff told me it’s penis massage and showed me 30min above with internal prostate massage..

if you want more focus on the penis... then go ahead.. otherwise i think if you're looking just a HJ, there's many out there in the central area. 

On 2/25/2019 at 11:28 PM, captainmike721 said:

it's penis massage. very sensual. 

21 hours ago, Cruiseboy said:

Abyone knows of a nice hostel in the prime area? Or maybe a hotel with cruisy (coughcough) in-house sauna/steam room? Haha

what do you mean by "prime area"? Like central area, or area around The Prime massage? LOL Well kinda the same, as the massage shop is in a prime central location, bein the Silom area. 

As for hostels, there are a gazillion hostels in Bangkok now. I see them literally EVERYWHERE I go now. There is a fairly new one right in Silom Soi 2 (where the famous DJ Station is) called "Silom Space" Hostel. Given that it is smack in the gayest soi in town it may be pretty cruisy, though I've never been inside. But have seen lots of gay guys go in who obviously stayed there.

21 hours ago, bkkuser said:

what do you mean by "prime area"? Like central area, or area around The Prime massage? LOL Well kinda the same, as the massage shop is in a prime central location, bein the Silom area. 

As for hostels, there are a gazillion hostels in Bangkok now. I see them literally EVERYWHERE I go now. There is a fairly new one right in Silom Soi 2 (where the famous DJ Station is) called "Silom Space" Hostel. Given that it is smack in the gayest soi in town it may be pretty cruisy, though I've never been inside. But have seen lots of gay guys go in who obviously stayed there.

Hahaha prime as in city. But yeah! There are many hostels!

Thank you and I’ll check Silom Space hostel!

22 hours ago, bkkuser said:

used to stay in silom space. not a bad hostel. their rooms are clean and simple. 

Guest zebra

I have a couple of questions for Yunomori Spa Bangkok 

1. Is it easy to get a slot for body massage at yunomori on a weekend or do i need to make an advance booking online? 

2. When toggling the reservation system - they didn't give you a choice on whether you want a male or female masseur, can you choose the gender?

13 hours ago, Guest zebra said:

I have a couple of questions for Yunomori Spa Bangkok 

1. Is it easy to get a slot for body massage at yunomori on a weekend or do i need to make an advance booking online? 

2. When toggling the reservation system - they didn't give you a choice on whether you want a male or female masseur, can you choose the gender?

I'd recommend advance booking, especially if you want to select masseur's gender.  And yes, you can select.

Never used the reservation system, didn't even know it existed LOL. Just looked at it and there is a "Remarks" box on the bottom of the page where you select the treatment. I would put it there. But it might be easier to just call over the phone?

35 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Call them to book in advance to make sure you get the slot but honestly their massages are nothing to rave about. Just normal. I would just enjoy the onsen and have a massage else where. 

Any good massage place with male masseurs you would recommend? I like the cleanliness of yunomori treatment room 

On 2/18/2019 at 5:57 PM, -Ignored- said:

i dont abstain, but i have no such needs or excitemt  about SK
I m just saying it is very ez to identify
When it is a particular season, we will all know when to find a bunch of..........unmistakeably

As expected, need to make announcment that as though it is  a "pride" event that is a pilgrimage or need to pay homage to....
even have to set up a thread of it!! many of  u should be goin:

although i m not sure who will not want fun-loving guys

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 2/20/2019 at 8:09 PM, Guest SilverSurfer said:

https://www.instagram.com/didymuz/

how to see the pics? 

Sent friend request already.

anyone can share screen recordings of the hot stuff? 

To see the pics, DM to Instagram Didymuz and tell me you from blowingwind! If you send me your nudes video and pics, got more brownie points! Hehe:yuk:

Just want to share a encounter i had from last night at soi nana , i am here in bangkok on bussiness and was having drinks with my colleagues last night at soi nana at one of the pubs ,( im straight acting and they doesnt know im gay ) when i saw this toktok driver got out from his vehicle and was chatting with his friends by the roadside just 3m from where i was . I just couldnt take my eye off him . He was totally my type of man . Handsome face with very fit/lean body . Look young , around 28 i think . I was so lucky that we were almost done with our drinks and were about to head off . I make a excuse that i need to go 7-11 to get some stuffs and ask the rest to return first . Once i confirm that they are out of sign , i went up to my guy , so lucky there were only 2 of them left . I ask him how much to Terminal 21 hotel and he quoted me and of course i agreeed . I kept thinking of what i should do next to get him , so when we reach the hotel . I walk up to him and ask if he know any places to drink . Told him i prefer local hangout . He do understand my English and agreed to drive me there . I was taking a risk , and when we reach i ask if its okay if he come drink with me and i will pay for his time , he agreed.  During drink i understand that he is from issan , 29 years old and is married with 2 kids back home .he also complaint that life has been hard for the past years . Thats all i remenber from our conversation.  I finially had the courage to ask him if he was willing to go back with me and spend the night together , he was shocked . Thats when i told him im gay and i like him a lot . He replied that he is straight but are willing to do that provided i dont fuck him and also for 5000 baht . I told him okay and we left the place and back to my hotel . They moment we reached my room , i just went straight kissing him .. gosh . He smell so good and manly . Than i lead him to the bed and undress him . I was on top of him , licking kissing him everywhere . He didnt do much just lay on the bed and let me do my things . But it doesnt matter i was already on cloud nine . After finially got him hard fro. Sucking him i ask if he is okay to enter me . To my surprise he just put on the protection and just went in . Wow .. he is really a hard fucker . I cant recall what time i sleep , but this morning i had another early meeting but i told him there is no hurry to leave and if he wants to stay for another night . He said okay , so i pass the 5000 and another set of room card keys to him . I am now on the way back to my hotel . Just called him and ya .. he is still in my room waiting for me ..  and im done with work . Luckily i have extended my stay in bangkok so for the next 3 days i am totally free .. and i know i will be very busy with my new toy boy .. 

I LOVE THAILAND ... I LOVE BANGKOK 

7 hours ago, Guest Max said:

He replied that he is straight but are willing to do that provided i dont fuck him and also for 5000 baht . I told him okay and we left the place and back to my hotel . They moment we reached my room , i just went straight kissing him .. gosh . He smell so good and manly . Than i lead him to the bed and undress him . I was on top of him , licking kissing him everywhere . He didnt do much just lay on the bed and let me do my things . But it doesnt matter i was already on cloud nine . After finially got him hard fro. Sucking him i ask if he is okay to enter me . To my surprise he just put on the protection and just went in . Wow .. he is really a hard fucker . I cant recall what time i sleep , but this morning i had another early meeting but i told him there is no hurry to leave and if he wants to stay for another night . He said okay , so i pass the 5000 and another set of room card keys to him . I am now on the way back to my hotel . Just called him and ya .. he is still in my room waiting for me ..  and im done with work . Luckily i have extended my stay in bangkok so for the next 3 days i am totally free .. and i know i will be very busy with my new toy boy .. 

5000Baht?? I'm not sure about market rate, but isn't that a lot? That's probably half of my cash reserve for the entire trip (assume 4d3n)

Bringing random stranger to your room and giving him room key is quite risky too. Word of advice, be careful over the next few days. 

1 minute ago, Xiaoxianrou said:

5000Baht?? I'm not sure about market rate, but isn't that a lot? That's probably half of my cash reserve for the entire trip (assume 4d3n)

Bringing random stranger to your room and giving him room key is quite risky too. Word of advice, be careful over the next few days. 

Take it with a big pinch of salt sugar and butter when the guests write donkey stories

22 hours ago, Guest Max said:

Just want to share a encounter i had from last night at soi nana , i am here in bangkok on bussiness and was having drinks with my colleagues last night at soi nana at one of the pubs ,( im straight acting and they doesnt know im gay ) when i saw this toktok driver got out from his vehicle and was chatting with his friends by the roadside just 3m from where i was . I just couldnt take my eye off him . He was totally my type of man . Handsome face with very fit/lean body . Look young , around 28 i think . I was so lucky that we were almost done with our drinks and were about to head off . I make a excuse that i need to go 7-11 to get some stuffs and ask the rest to return first . Once i confirm that they are out of sign , i went up to my guy , so lucky there were only 2 of them left . I ask him how much to Terminal 21 hotel and he quoted me and of course i agreeed . I kept thinking of what i should do next to get him , so when we reach the hotel . I walk up to him and ask if he know any places to drink . Told him i prefer local hangout . He do understand my English and agreed to drive me there . I was taking a risk , and when we reach i ask if its okay if he come drink with me and i will pay for his time , he agreed.  During drink i understand that he is from issan , 29 years old and is married with 2 kids back home .he also complaint that life has been hard for the past years . Thats all i remenber from our conversation.  I finially had the courage to ask him if he was willing to go back with me and spend the night together , he was shocked . Thats when i told him im gay and i like him a lot . He replied that he is straight but are willing to do that provided i dont fuck him and also for 5000 baht . I told him okay and we left the place and back to my hotel . They moment we reached my room , i just went straight kissing him .. gosh . He smell so good and manly . Than i lead him to the bed and undress him . I was on top of him , licking kissing him everywhere . He didnt do much just lay on the bed and let me do my things . But it doesnt matter i was already on cloud nine . After finially got him hard fro. Sucking him i ask if he is okay to enter me . To my surprise he just put on the protection and just went in . Wow .. he is really a hard fucker . I cant recall what time i sleep , but this morning i had another early meeting but i told him there is no hurry to leave and if he wants to stay for another night . He said okay , so i pass the 5000 and another set of room card keys to him . I am now on the way back to my hotel . Just called him and ya .. he is still in my room waiting for me ..  and im done with work . Luckily i have extended my stay in bangkok so for the next 3 days i am totally free .. and i know i will be very busy with my new toy boy .. 

Guest Max
If what you say is true, I just have a bit of advice for you.
1) Bht.5000/- a night is too much to pay for fun and company;
2) Never give a stranger a spare room key card nor let a stranger stay in your room while you're not there.
3) Whether he smells nice, is good-looking and seems straight doesn't mean you can trust anybody from the start.
My rule when travelling anywhere is nobody gets to come to my room unless I am in.
I never over-pay bcos that shows that you are too generous and can be taken advantage of.
End of the day its your call; enjoy but be careful ok?
Cheers

5 hours ago, Yas1950 said:

Guest Max
If what you say is true, I just have a bit of advice for you.
1) Bht.5000/- a night is too much to pay for fun and company;
2) Never give a stranger a spare room key card nor let a stranger stay in your room while you're not there.
3) Whether he smells nice, is good-looking and seems straight doesn't mean you can trust anybody from the start.
My rule when travelling anywhere is nobody gets to come to my room unless I am in.
I never over-pay bcos that shows that you are too generous and can be taken advantage of.
End of the day its your call; enjoy but be careful ok?
Cheers

5000 can get you really gorgeous guy in bkk. To him, it is nothing more than a hole.

To you, if you are willing to spare with the cash, why not.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, Guest Max said:

e roadside just 3m from where i was . I extended my stay in bangkok so for the next 3 days i am totally free .. and i know i will be very busy with my new toy boy .. 

God bless u for helping them..:pray::clap:

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.