Jump to content
Male HQ
GachiMuchi

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna / Male Escort / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, desmadonna said:

Prime massage

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, marc_bl said:

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

Aww, sorry to hear that. That place has good gotten so busy and popular, and i saw many new faces the last time i went, so if u happened to get new staff, they might not perform as well. What u can do is, first, ask the masseur to increase the pressure, and if that didnt work, try ask if u can change masseur, hopefully within the first 15min. Never done in prime since i usually gets good masseur, but have done in other place. Or if its not so busy, can ask to choose from ipad, and i look more at the masseurs arms/hand for clue to see if he can give me strong massage hehe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, marc_bl said:

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

 

really sorry to hear that too.. always been to prime and its my favourite thus far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, immortal said:

 

really sorry to hear that too.. always been to prime and its my favourite thus far. 

Agree. Prime is one of my faves.

Tried Rapee as recommended. My experience was normal. I suppose different strokes for different people.

Please share reviews. 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 10:25 PM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

 

Highly recommend Rapee Massage! 

Cant wait to go again soon during Songkran!

Highly don't recommend rappee... Don't allowed me to change masseur. Gave me a old uncle. Gosh. Manager doesn't seem friendly either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BJason18 said:

any recommended hostel other than mybed ratchada?

Mybed sathorn, it is very cheapest and friendly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bradkoi said:

Mybed sathorn, it is very cheapest and friendly 

 

I stayed here for a short stay previously - a private room with queen size bed. The hostel is opposite a police/immigration station so it is quieter in that regard, not much street food or food stalls. The nearest are a good 500m away from the police building.

This hotel is definitely deeper into the sathorn area. A bit hard to get to on foot, although i still walked in from Sala Daeng or Lumpini. those who hate to walk and sweat will find this a chore. Even getting a motorsai or tuktuk everytime you come back is not very appealing, thus I chose to just walk. 

One good thing however is the proximity to some establishments often mentioned in this thread, like The Prince, S'sense and Babylon. If you a sex tourist, this is a perfect place, as these spots are one or two streets down. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomcat said:

 

I stayed here for a short stay previously - a private room with queen size bed. The hostel is opposite a police/immigration station so it is quieter in that regard, not much street food or food stalls. The nearest are a good 500m away from the police building.

This hotel is definitely deeper into the sathorn area. A bit hard to get to on foot, although i still walked in from Sala Daeng or Lumpini. those who hate to walk and sweat will find this a chore. Even getting a motorsai or tuktuk everytime you come back is not very appealing, thus I chose to just walk. 

One good thing however is the proximity to some establishments often mentioned in this thread, like The Prince, S'sense and Babylon. If you a sex tourist, this is a perfect place, as these spots are one or two streets down. 
 

Yup, I love to walk sathorn to saladeang, it treat as exercise. Up to people prefer 

Edited by bradkoi
Wrong spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2019 at 3:33 AM, geronimo9393 said:

Hey I’ve never visited any sauna or massage at Bangkok before. I have some alone time and was thinking to visit. I’m just an average guy. Not really hot, just normal. Wondering which sauna I should go to get some action? Would appreciate your opinion thanks :)

 

I recommend that you don't miss Babylon sauna.  You can even lodge at their barracks, in a "barrack room", at least for a few days. Check babylonbangkok.com

If you like Thai boys,  39 Underground at Saphan Khwai is a good choice.

You can get a lot of information at the website travelgayasia.com,  selecting Asia, Bangkok.  You get there sauna reviews, massage reviews, gay guide, gay map. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, bradkoi said:

Mybed sathorn, it is very cheapest and friendly 

 

Hadn't heard of it before,  interesting place for budget accommodation.  A little further from Lumpini than Babylon, but about the same distance to Silom.  No problem for us walkers. 

I would try it out,  but since I come from so far away the lower price is not much of an appeal and Babylon is already cheap for our standards in the US.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/8/2019 at 11:19 AM, marc_bl said:

Last night at Prime Massage was disappointed, the masseur got no strength at all. Sigh.

All of u seeemd to need a lot of strength to massage on u?

 i pref swedish massage or lighter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Aunty Soh
On 4/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Summerbitch said:

Highly don't recommend rappee... Don't allowed me to change masseur. Gave me a old uncle. Gosh. Manager doesn't seem friendly either. 

No one should ever listen to this Sissymuz Toh.  All her recommendation has kena flamed by various people.  The lao niang aka Sissmuz Toh aka Crayon has been claiming that she's 24 years old for dunno how many years already and Aunty Soh thinks that this Sissymuz Toh has been recommending things like Malaysia Hotel and are all biased coz Sissymuz has been uncle hunting (maybe for her is boy hunting but let's face it, her age could be like 60+).  Also, Aunty Soh suspect that Sissymuz do have some kind of eye sight problem because Sissymuz has been BBC hunting but is getting Uncle Wongnai kind.  Perhaps some build up of cataracts due to Sissymuz's age?  So beware people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Gay Thailand
10 hours ago, Guest Aunty Soh said:

No one should ever listen to this Sissymuz Toh.  All her recommendation has kena flamed by various people.  The lao niang aka Sissmuz Toh aka Crayon has been claiming that she's 24 years old for dunno how many years already and Aunty Soh thinks that this Sissymuz Toh has been recommending things like Malaysia Hotel and are all biased coz Sissymuz has been uncle hunting (maybe for her is boy hunting but let's face it, her age could be like 60+).  Also, Aunty Soh suspect that Sissymuz do have some kind of eye sight problem because Sissymuz has been BBC hunting but is getting Uncle Wongnai kind.  Perhaps some build up of cataracts due to Sissymuz's age?  So beware people.

 

Is that Sissymuz you talking about Thomas Didymuz Toh, known as CrayonTT on another popular gay Thailand forum:

didymuz_1529461521.jpg

 

saw at Saladeng bts area hanging out.

looked really hideous with the wongnai clique:

 

wongnai-alliance-seafood.jpg

 

Keeps asking people to meet up in Bangkok and if I not wrong, kept insisting that Rapee Massage Bangkok was the best! 

 

Even recommended Malaysia Hotel in Bangkok because the bell uncle treats her like a queen! 

 

And then recommended other other hotels in Saigon because the duty manager was very gentlemanly and wanted to compensate her some money!

 

misleading recommendations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Beyourself

Anyone any photos of BKK songkran now? Songkran gay stuff? What to recommend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Boiboi

What gay events are there in songkran period? Anyone recommend any?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

without fail, some of u fans must be at Bkk now

Speaking from Silom, wet and street filled with boys 

 

 

By the way, anyone else staying at the Silom Space Hostel above DJ Station?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
On 4/9/2019 at 7:54 AM, Summerbitch said:

Highly don't recommend rappee... Don't allowed me to change masseur. Gave me a old uncle. Gosh. Manager doesn't seem friendly either. 

 

Dear sweetie,

 

God gave you a mouth not only for you to suck the hard rods but also for you to ask politely.

 

the front desk person at Rapee is very understanding and will let you change therapist.

 

in bkk now and there is shortage of therapist now, as many boy go back hometown. My fave guys at Rapee also went back.

 

was assigned another guy called Ron, who was supposedly from Chiang Mai.

 

he is expert at massage, throughout the massage keep saying my skin is very soft and nice to massage. His touches to my bare skin was quite nice as I felt his fingers inserted into my hole occasionally.

 

when I turn over, he was prepared for action already, his shorts were off, revealing his wet hard rod. Tasted some of his salty precum in my mouth, he proceeded to pump hard into my hole after which. Ended with him shooting his cream into my mouth.

 

tasted a bit like the Thai fish sauce, salty with a fishy aroma! 

 

Wonderful songkran! Can’t wait for party!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Silom is filled with hot guys and their water guns.

walked past the bts area and the guys keep shooting on me, teasing me, making my white shorts and singlet top more translucent.

some guys are more daring and will touch my nipple ring in public.

the water often has white powdery leftover when dried up.

makes the hot weather in bkk more bearable.

 

was at a GCircuit party, and there are many gay from around the world: taiwan, hongkong, China, us and more! 

 

Can feel the sweaty bodys grinding my hole thru the clothes while dancing, so erotic.

 

left back to hotel with a cute Thai before end of party, he said that he find me cute and nice skin, wanted to spend night with me.

 

he has a nice 8 inch hard rod, which I sucked and licked on! It is very tasty! He pumped my hole very fast, making it a big sore, however the angle of his dick hit my g spot well and I autocum while he enter me.

 

shot the race on my face, and he left in a hurry. Free fun at Songkran19! 

 

Hehe :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Pastor Jeff
22 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

when I turn over, he was prepared for action already, his shorts were off, revealing his wet hard rod. Tasted some of his salty precum in my mouth, he proceeded to pump hard into my hole after which. Ended with him shooting his cream into my mouth.

 

14 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

he has a nice 8 inch hard rod, which I sucked and licked on! It is very tasty! He pumped my hole very fast, making it a big sore, however the angle of his dick hit my g spot well and I autocum while he enter me

This is not very Christian of you. You should pray for forgiveness for your sins during the coming Easter and that is from Good Friday until Easter Monday.

Also, it is highly advisable that you go and check for further STD.  We all know you have AIDS and please stop spreading your diseases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lawrence

Hi all , anyone here visited Arena or Hero massage recently?  I will be going over to bangkok next week after a long 4 years and just want to have some information on these 2 places before i fly over , used to be a regular then , i will be staying at W so its very convenient to visit Arena , but Hero was my favourite place then , so might want to revisit that place again . Hope the guys there are still the same , i love lean body boys , so if you have been to these 2 places recently pls kindly share here with me . Thanks in advance 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Guest Lawrence said:

Hi all , anyone here visited Arena or Hero massage recently?  I will be going over to bangkok next week after a long 4 years and just want to have some information on these 2 places before i fly over , used to be a regular then , i will be staying at W so its very convenient to visit Arena , but Hero was my favourite place then , so might want to revisit that place again . Hope the guys there are still the same , i love lean body boys , so if you have been to these 2 places recently pls kindly share here with me . Thanks in advance 

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

 

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

 

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

 

 

Edited by ohhector
wanted to clarify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

 

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

 

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

 

 

I thought arena have a minimum tips of 700?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

No pict from songkran? Especially those wearing white with protuding nipples when wet or water gun fighting from those who attend the event.


hard to take picture without 1. getting your camera wet, 2. being totally obvious and creepy.

 

i did see some pro photographers from the overhead bridge, and only they looked pretty legit as they have a whole setup with protection.

 

this is a good thing about Songkran at Silom, you have to be there to experience it. not just wet hunks, but saw some instagram celebs too, yum!

shoot their neh-neh, butt and anywhere you like, haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

April 2019 Trip Report:

Green Massage
As expected, not many masseuse were in town during Thai New Year, so wait times were long. Folks at Prime getting more complacent - wanted me to pay in full, but gave a "maybe" on timing. i walked away knowing i made a good decision to not lock my money to an unconfirmed appt. Paradise was also fully booked, and operated on walk-in and see if you are lucky. Managed to get one slot for me and my bro at Green - paid in full and told to come back in about 2 hours, just enough time to squeeze in a gym session. Guy at the counter was so nice, apologetic and humble. While I was discussing, one masseuse who was doing a foot massage signalled to me, sly way. He looked fit and cute in the uniform but unfortunately, engaged at the time.

 

After gym, we returned to Green. There was a bit of back and forth, and the cute guy from earlier was nowhere in sight. Bummer. Over 10 mins, 2 other groups of guys came in. We were whisked away by tuktuk to the bigger main branch, and I got my masseuse. Mid 30s, average looking but tight stocky bod. More on that later. I got a 2 hr Oil massage, and the facilities were okay. The masseuse was good, firm but concentrated more on lower body (thighs, calves, butt). Since he was a heavier guy, he did not attempt to climb atop as some guys do, but did have some close contacts and rubbed his package on my arm and hand.

It was hard reading the guy, can't tell whether he was top or bottom, haha - but it was clear he had a keen interest on my erection, which waxed and waned throughout the massage. Last 20 mins, I did eventually went for it and boldly fingered his package. It was rock hard but felt a bit on the small side. I expected him to start quoting me a price, but he just asked me if he could touch and stroke mine. I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it. He was getting turned on, and I helped him with his nipples and dick too. Nice firm ass and chest - with slight fur. He must have been more hunky in his younger days. Turns out he did have a small one - that explains the fascination with my 7". 

So we stroked each other off, and he asked politely if he can cum. I said, yes of course and he spurted, partially on me and the massage table. I did not cum, SCORE ONE POINT FOR ME! After that, it was quite routine - he cleaned up, I showered, I tipped him 300 at the door - (my normal policy is about half of the massage price) and left. I did see the first cute guy again few days later, during the songkran water fight - he looked finer when soaked. Perfect perky butt, but with total top vibes - unfortunately, I was with company and busy shooting at other guys to engage him.


Adam Massage

Usual place for me, and the owner was nice to accommodate me and my bro. We both got oil massages, but I was brought up first. Masseuse was new even though he said he worked for a while, but luckily he did deliver a satisfactory massage. After two straight days of gym and night parties, whole body was knotted and hard. He took his time to ease all the muscles with long deep strokes. The pressure was ok, and I was happy that he did not resort to "sharp" pressure. 

The guy gave a very straight vibe. and in the light, he looked about late 20s. As he bounded up the stairs earlier, I did notice his cute full butt, but yeah this was a total straight guy. He did spend a bit of time around the ass area, and I obliged with the right reactions. He opened and pried my butt open repeatedly - it was all good fun, and in past experience, some masseuse have tried to mount me right there and then. But this guy had some restrain, he did push my asshole and massaged the area quite a bit. When it was time to flip over, I was surprised to feel a string of precum. Good job for him - he may be straight but he certainly knows his way around a guy's butt.
 

The front massage was good, he did the legs well, and I think I dozed off a bit. He only gestured one time, with a serious straight face if I wanted a HE. My standard answer is always No. He did try further, and went in between my legs, worked my hole and balls and got some more precum leaking. Then he left it to work on the arms and chest. This time, it was my moment of weakness and I just needed to get a free grab at his bulge. After he did my palm, he let it drop and that was my chance to graze it. It was full, like a bubble. Promisingly full. Went further and he said, "you want?" I said, "yes" and he stepped back to let me at it. This guy was definitely bigger than the last. Good size and large heavy balls, he responded quickly with initial touch - but lost hardness as most straight guys do after the initial rush.

I did kiss the head as it was cute, and that started a thing where he wanted me to blow him. Damn, conundrum. As a rule, I never put strange meat in my mouth, so I found ways to refuse. In the end, he jerked me off, but it was so lacklustre that I got soft. He remained hard throughout, and I almost considered negotiating a price to bring him back for him to give me a proper pounding. But in the end, I went with my better judgement. He massage me for the last 15 mins, more intimately now after our little game was over. He got behind me as I sat crosslegged and did shoulder and neck. His dick slapping me softly, as he turned me this way and that.

Massage finished, and he got me a towel and led me outside to the shower. Sad to see him put his dick away, haha. Straight guy dick is such tasty forbidden fruit. As I entered the shower, he smacked my ass lightly, and I returned the gesture with a nice last squeeze of his bulge. It was semi hard, but felt so full, like a balloon. After that, it was business as usual, I tipped him a bit more than normal, 400 - and hoped he remembers me next time. Before leaving, I chatted with the owner, the fair muscular guy. And I think the masseuse realised that I was a frequent customer after all. At the door, I patted his arm, said thanks, and wished him a happy new year. 

There was no more opportunity for a third massage - I was thinking of finding the cute guy from Green on my last day but the streets were a total warzone and I had already checked out of my room. There was no way to walk on street level without getting soaked and powdered.



 

Edited by tomcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing your experience. Have never been to both of these place since i always get massage at prime but seems like i should give adam massage a visit especially when prime is too full. How is the body of the masseur you took? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thanks for sharing your experience. Have never been to both of these place since i always get massage at prime but seems like i should give adam massage a visit especially when prime is too full. How is the body of the masseur you took? 

 

Lean bod, with more muscular on the butt, quads, calves. It seems to be a normal build for Thai or SE Asian guys who have a predisposition for leanness - I have Malay friends who have a similar body type too. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tomcat said:

 

Lean bod, with more muscular on the butt, quads, calves. It seems to be a normal build for Thai or SE Asian guys who have a predisposition for leanness - I have Malay friends who have a similar body type too. 

 

Thats hot lol dont u wish u had proceed taking him back lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sudu said:

Thats hot lol dont u wish u had proceed taking him back lol


Haha, it was the second day of the trip and I was really in need of a good massage more than anything. He was an added bonus, especially that full thick straight bulge. This trip I have more of my bottom inclinations coming through, (#versatileproblems) so yeah, that was enticing enough to even make me consider.

Epic bulge notwithstanding, my preference is more towards musc or stocky, and older (30s onwards). And I did manage to pull from the club and app, so okay lah.

I was pretty tempted too after spotting a bodybuilder type outside Tawan - but this trip was pretty packed due to the circuit party 3 nights in a row, and also the after party fun...

 

 

Edited by tomcat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sudu said:

I thought arena have a minimum tips of 700?

I definitely didn't tip him that much. I was unaware that there was a minimum tip amount. I just gave him what I had in my pocket at the time. Maybe because it was late, but he didn't seem to care much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ohhector said:

I definitely didn't tip him that much. I was unaware that there was a minimum tip amount. I just gave him what I had in my pocket at the time. Maybe because it was late, but he didn't seem to care much.

Given that your session finished in 40min, i think 300 is generous lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, at the age of 30, I am going to DJ station and Tawan show for the first time and alone. Need your expertise though

1) do you guys bring anything? Your phone? And a little cash only? I am not sure if I should bring whole wallet and my phone there though

2) what time is tawan show?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest 30 and first time
36 minutes ago, Boomboompow said:

Hi all, at the age of 30, I am going to DJ station and Tawan show for the first time and alone. Need your expertise though

1) do you guys bring anything? Your phone? And a little cash only? I am not sure if I should bring whole wallet and my phone there though

2) what time is tawan show?

 

 

DJ station:

If possible don't bring a bag. Just keep your wallet in your front pocket while you dance. Bring phone no problem. Can exchange numbers with ppl u like. 400 baht entrance fee. 2000 baht is more than enough. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Scared
On 4/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

 

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

 

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

 

 

I'm surprised. The last week I went to Arena, it's mostly older masseurs. No twinks. 

 

I went to the nankra massage at silom soi 4 cos got a handsome and super lean fit young masseur. Paid him a lot of tips. 

But after the massage, I have pimple-like & itchy red bumps appearing at different parts of my body (at thigh, side knee, body back, ankle). 

Hope it's not some disease or growth. If it's just some bites, hope it goes away soon. 

 

I'll avoid shady massage places from now on. 

Regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

I'm surprised. The last week I went to Arena, it's mostly older masseurs. No twinks. 

 

I went to the nankra massage at silom soi 4 cos got a handsome and super lean fit young masseur. Paid him a lot of tips. 

But after the massage, I have pimple-like & itchy red bumps appearing at different parts of my body (at thigh, side knee, body back, ankle). 

Hope it's not some disease or growth. If it's just some bites, hope it goes away soon. 

 

I'll avoid shady massage places from now on. 

Regret.

 

https://mothership.sg/2019/01/massage-parlour-infection-kl/?fbclid=IwAR0cgRiL5qUF9I_D2oT9qGurx0Qc_iKZxHVJ3ci9t59kovNS4iOlv7qB-7I

 

Not to scare u but visiting such places always carry a risk.

Did u ask urself how often they change e towel on e bed n oso how 'clean' e person tat is sleeping on e bed before u. 

Can't imagining some people can still go nude lying on tat towel full of bacteria. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 2:07 AM, ohhector said:

I was at Arena on the second to last day of Songkran. They close at 10, and I got there at 9:30. I was worried that they were closed, but the uncles working there assured me that they were still accepting customers. There were seemingly only two masseurs left, and they couldn't be more different from each other. One was a fit but not muscular tanned guy in his late 20s or early 30s. The other one had a much lighter complexion, and he had a smaller frame as well. He didn't look a day over 18, and for some reason he looked scared, like he didn't know what he was doing and he didn't want to be there. He wore a polo shirt. One of the uncles said the smaller guy had a good body, and the other one "can do everything." I didn't want to scare off the twink by asking him to take off his shirt, so I picked the bigger guy. I was about to go upstairs when three Chinese customers came in. It looked like there was just one masseur left, so I don't know how they were serviced.

 

I showered pretty quickly, but it seemed like my masseur kept finding different ways to knock some time off the clock. He handed me a towel so that I could dry myself off, then he excused himself so that he could get the massage oil. When he came back, he excused himself again to get me a glass of water. When he returned the second time, he stripped off all of his clothes and took a shower. The massage finally started after he dried himself. He was pretty skilled, and he applied the right amount of pressure, but the whole thing felt rushed. He deliberately brushed his hand against my butt crack four or five times. I thought the first time was accidental, but he kept doing it. When he told me to flip over, he bit my nipples and cupped my junk, but also massaged my arms and calves. He did a good job of teasing me, but nothing happened. He just gave me a hand job while he stroked his own tool, and then it was over. We showered together, and then I tipped him 200 baht, which he seemed to really appreciate.

 

On my way out, I saw another masseur. He was maybe in his mid 20s. He was really cute and totally my type. He gave me a quick smile and a small nod before he went back to working out on the machine. My massage was over in 40 minutes, so it was a little disappointing. If you pick a good masseur, you might have a better time than I did.

 

 

yes i noticed masseur will find excuses to forget this n that ALL the time

not too bad woh, he can even multi task by stroking himself
 

 

but why all of u rush in last min?????????? knowing SOngkran is like a PH?

many Gays go songkran , shd b more than experienced enough 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 2:20 PM, tomcat said:

April 2019 Trip Report:

Green Massage
As expected, not many masseuse were in town during Thai New Year, so wait times were long. Folks at Prime getting more complacent - wanted me to pay in full, but gave a "maybe" on timing. i walked away knowing i made a good decision to not lock my money to an unconfirmed appt. Paradise was also fully booked, and operated on walk-in and see if you are lucky. Managed to get one slot for me and my bro at Green - paid in full and told to come back in about 2 hours, just enough time to squeeze in a gym session. Guy at the counter was so nice, apologetic and humble. While I was discussing, one masseuse who was doing a foot massage signalled to me, sly way. He looked fit and cute in the uniform but unfortunately, engaged at the time.

 

After gym, we returned to Green. There was a bit of back and forth, and the cute guy from earlier was nowhere in sight. Bummer. Over 10 mins, 2 other groups of guys came in. We were whisked away by tuktuk to the bigger main branch, and I got my masseuse. Mid 30s, average looking but tight stocky bod. More on that later. I got a 2 hr Oil massage, and the facilities were okay. The masseuse was good, firm but concentrated more on lower body (thighs, calves, butt). Since he was a heavier guy, he did not attempt to climb atop as some guys do, but did have some close contacts and rubbed his package on my arm and hand.

It was hard reading the guy, can't tell whether he was top or bottom, haha - but it was clear he had a keen interest on my erection, which  waxed and waned throughout the massage. Last 20 mins, I did eventually went for it and boldly fingered his package. It was rock hard but felt a bit on the small side. I expected him to start quoting me a price, but he just asked me if he could touch and stroke mine. I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it. He was getting turned on, and I helped him with his nipples and dick too. Nice firm ass and chest - with slight fur. He must have been more hunky in his younger days. Turns out he did have a small one - that explains the fascination with my 7". 

So we stroked each other off, and he asked politely if he can cum. I said, yes of course and he spurted, partially on me and the massage table. I did not cum, SCORE ONE POINT FOR ME! After that, it was quite routine - he cleaned up, I showered, I tipped him 300 at the door - (my normal policy is about half of the massage price) and left. I did see the first cute guy again few days later, during the songkran water fight - he looked finer when soaked. Perfect perky butt, but with total top vibes - unfortunately, I was with company and busy shooting at other guys to engage him.


Adam Massage

Usual place for me, and the owner was nice to accommodate me and my bro. We both got oil massages, but I was brought up first. Masseuse was new even though he said he worked for a while, but luckily he did deliver a satisfactory massage. After two straight days of gym and night parties, whole body was knotted and hard. He took his time to ease all the muscles with long deep strokes. The pressure was ok, and I was happy that he did not resort to "sharp" pressure. 

The guy gave a very straight vibe. and in the light, he looked about late 20s. As he bounded up the stairs earlier, I did notice his cute full butt, but yeah this was a total straight guy. He did spend a bit of time around the ass area, and I obliged with the right reactions. He opened and pried my butt open repeatedly - it was all good fun, and in past experience, some masseuse have tried to mount me right there and then. But this guy had some restrain, he did push my asshole and massaged the area quite a bit. When it was time to flip over, I was surprised to feel a string of precum. Good job for him - he may be straight but he certainly knows his way around a guy's butt.
 

The front massage was good, he did the legs well, and I think I dozed off a bit. He only gestured one time, with a serious straight face if I wanted a HE. My standard answer is always No. He did try further, and went in between my legs, worked my hole and balls and got some more precum leaking. Then he left it to work on the arms and chest. This time, it was my moment of weakness and I just needed to get a free grab at his bulge. After he did my palm, he let it drop and that was my chance to graze it. It was full, like a bubble. Promisingly full. Went further and he said, "you want?" I said, "yes" and he stepped back to let me at it. This guy was definitely bigger than the last. Good size and large heavy balls, he responded quickly with initial touch - but lost hardness as most straight guys do after the initial rush.

I did kiss the head as it was cute, and that started a thing where he wanted me to blow him. Damn, conundrum. As a rule, I never put strange meat in my mouth, so I found ways to refuse. In the end, he jerked me off, but it was so lacklustre that I got soft. He remained hard throughout, and I almost considered negotiating a price to bring him back for him to give me a proper pounding. But in the end, I went with my better judgement. He massage me for the last 15 mins, more intimately now after our little game was over. He got behind me as I sat crosslegged and did shoulder and neck. His dick slapping me softly, as he turned me this way and that.

Massage finished, and he got me a towel and led me outside to the shower. Sad to see him put his dick away, haha. Straight guy dick is such tasty forbidden fruit. As I entered the shower, he smacked my ass lightly, and I returned the gesture with a nice last squeeze of his bulge. It was semi hard, but felt so full, like a balloon. After that, it was business as usual, I tipped him a bit more than normal, 400 - and hoped he remembers me next time. Before leaving, I chatted with the owner, the fair muscular guy. And I think the masseuse realised that I was a frequent customer after all. At the door, I patted his arm, said thanks, and wished him a happy new year. 

There was no more opportunity for a third massage - I was thinking of finding the cute guy from Green on my last day but the streets were a total warzone and I had already checked out of my room. There was no way to walk on street level without getting soaked and powdered.



 

your real "bro" went w u?

tks for sharing your annual pilgrimage 


and u went for gym too * very hardwkg in a new year (is there a term called Gym-rat) 
gym and then go for massage it off? still can waxed woh?????? " waxed and waned" thruout

is that the reason why u guys for massage (sorry i dont think so even as a suaku)- more so in Land of  massage ie Thailand


As a client u still need to report to him fully that :

I let him, knowing full well I will not cum for him, but just let him play with it.

it is like pitying him....

didnt cum is a Score for u?

U will really "engage him" if u r NOT in a co.? hw to engage him har???????????? the streets r so small that all of u rem one another 

many cannot even rem the restaurant manager or staff or a passenger in an MRT after a few seconds/mins

Is the one at Adonis really straight??!!! i like the fact that it loses its initial erection easily
i have never experienced one such masseur  - all of u can really afford the ticket and services constantly (not just in thailand of cos) , how i envy 

and a "Frequent"customer (what a life style)

 

 

the only part which i fully in support of u is: 
"My standard answer is always No." or a gentle NO (me too)
and i shall see how pp react



u r the only one who spelt  Masseuse , and not "Masseur"
if i m right, your spelling means lady/fmale ones doing massage



i m a suaku i hve Never songkran, i have never travelled in a non-solo manner  hence i have many qns that pp may not like it at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Scared
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

 

https://mothership.sg/2019/01/massage-parlour-infection-kl/?fbclid=IwAR0cgRiL5qUF9I_D2oT9qGurx0Qc_iKZxHVJ3ci9t59kovNS4iOlv7qB-7I

 

Not to scare u but visiting such places always carry a risk.

Did u ask urself how often they change e towel on e bed n oso how 'clean' e person tat is sleeping on e bed before u. 

Can't imagining some people can still go nude lying on tat towel full of bacteria. 

 

 

That's scary.

 

How do we prevent this? Bring your own towel?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest guest
7 hours ago, Guest Scared said:

 

That's scary.

 

How do we prevent this? Bring your own towel?

 

 

Seriously, I only visit normal massage parlour and I brought my own towel always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Scared
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Seriously, I only visit normal massage parlour and I brought my own towel always. 

 

Seriously? So you just bring 2 towels? On to put on the bed, one for shower? 

 

Hmm. I might really do that next time. If not, no more massage unless high class hotel spa. 

I need a sugar daddy now!! Cry....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Steve5380
      Bangkok is experiencing an unhealthy level of fine dust and toxic smog:
       
      https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/health/thailand-air-pollution-intl/index.html
       
      https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/15/asia/asia-smog-pollution-intl/index.html
       
      This is a dilemma for Ang Mohs like me who see Bangkok as a mecca for sex tourism.
      Can the danger of lung cancer exceed the risk of STDs in enticing saunas and other gay venues in this city?
      Should one risk a trip there (I had thought of visiting BKK for Songkran) 
      or should one be resigned to the few local experiences plus frequent masturbation at home?
       
      What would you do?  Any suggestions?
    • By yexben
      Hi, anyone been to Harbin, China, care to share some infos and tips? How's the gay life in Harbin, any gay bars, saunas in Harbin? Is there any web sites where we could connect with the local harbin brothers? 
    • By BudakFit
      Anyone wanna meet for my monthly Staycation in Singapore? Haha...destress myself and review the hotel and services.
       
      Sex fun in the swim pool, shower cubicle, sauna and hidden areas...haha 
       

    • By Sex1234
      Looking for a travelling buddy to Taiwan. Cause this is my first time going there, thanks

    • By johnkltop
      Hello! Anyone have any suggestions on gay friendly massage or sauna in Lombok/Gili? Kindly share your experience here!
×
×
  • Create New...
counter