Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 8/18/2019 at 9:40 AM, Fun-Chap said:

Hi guys. I’m flying over to Bangkok from 5 September to 9 September. Wondering if anyone like to meet up and visit the sauna together? I’m 40 172 58 Slim built Chinese here. PM me if you’re keen. Cheers :P

I'm going on 6-9/9/19

8 hours ago, ElasticToolkit said:

Anyone have experience with Olivia Massage or The Green Massage? 

Will be in bkk in Sept and thinking of trying them  (massages with HE) out. Any recommendations? 

Olivia Massage used to be Art Massage until  maybe 6 months ago. I have limited experience with Art massage, so can't really comment. They have many branches and I don't know if there differences between them.

The Green has VERY recently been renamed The Star Massage (in fact a BW member just told me some days ago as I'm out of town for some time). I used to go to The Green sometimes, always very decent massage and if I remember correctly HE (almost?) always  offered. 

If you want a "guaranteed" HE you may want to consider The Paradise Massage, also on Silom Soi 6. It's pretty much a gay shop, without being one of the full-service ones with minimum tip, i.e. still in the "legit" camp. Massages have been decent to good and extras always on offer.

As ALWAYS with massages, a lot depends on the individual masseur you get, both in terms of massage skills and extras, though some shops seems to make it a part of their business proposition to have very skilled masseurs (such as The Prime). The degree of that emphasis will vary between shops.

Edited by bkkuser

1 hour ago, bkkuser said:

Olivia Massage used to be Art Massage until  maybe 6 months ago. I have limited experience with Art massage, so can't really comment. They have many branches and I don't know if there differences between them.

The Green has VERY recently been renamed The Star Massage (in fact a BW member just told me some days ago as I'm out of town for some time). I used to go to The Green sometimes, always very decent massage and if I remember correctly HE (almost?) always  offered. 

If you want a "guaranteed" HE you may want to consider The Paradise Massage, also on Silom Soi 6. It's pretty much a gay shop, without being one of the full-service ones with minimum tip, i.e. still in the "legit" camp. Massages have been decent to good and extras always on offer.

As ALWAYS with massages, a lot depends on the individual masseur you get, both in terms of massage skills and extras, though some shops seems to make it a part of their business proposition to have very skilled masseurs (such as The Prime). The degree of that emphasis will vary between shops.

That’s a very detailed write-up and recommendations. Thank you so much @bkkuser !! 

Just now, thickhead79 said:

babylon is a hotel itself

not sure the pool open till night or not

Ya, I'm planning to have a night stay there since Scoot messed up my flight schedule so thought of checking out the sauna there. But looks like there's nothing to explore.

Be cool, like a breeze...

1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

Ya, I'm planning to have a night stay there since Scoot messed up my flight schedule so thought of checking out the sauna there. But looks like there's nothing to explore.

Babylon sauna close very early one. I remembered is 10pm actually. 

Think you better go to Sauna Mania instead. Will close later. 

1 hour ago, Coolbriz said:

Alright. Thanks for your advice.

that was good advice, Sauna Mania is definitely open past 10pm, at least until midnight. They used to be open until 6am, but changed to midnight a year or two ago. Not sure if they have relaxed it again past midnight in the last 3 or 4 months since I have visited

16 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

that was good advice, Sauna Mania is definitely open past 10pm, at least until midnight. They used to be open until 6am, but changed to midnight a year or two ago. Not sure if they have relaxed it again past midnight in the last 3 or 4 months since I have visited

Cool. Can I assume that there isn't other similar establishment like Babylon (accommodation + sauna) in BKK right?

Be cool, like a breeze...

4 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Cool. Can I assume that there isn't other similar establishment like Babylon (accommodation + sauna) in BKK right?

U can check out vck club, massage plus sauna (used to be chakran sauna) plus poshtel (accomodation)

Roamed the area of the infamous sanranrom park. Counted at least 15 men selling their service. Age range was between 20s to 40s. Every minute there was cars driving past cruising. Looks wise...they are at most 6/10. Their bodies were more towards lean with a small tummy. Saw a man going off on his motorbike with 2 teens (a group of 5). I tried talking to the remaining boys and true enough, they were underaged and even appeared to be high.

The farang will go off with the customer and be back to the same spot trying to pick up more customers. They were generally polite.

Funny thing..i was hit on by a number of drivers thinking that I am one of them. 

Conclusion..don't bother wasting time here.

9 hours ago, gpfun said:

If you don't have that many luggage, actually I prefer the train ride to town area. It is not prone to traffic jam and I am usually in town area in less than 40min.

Totally agree with that. If your hotel is a distance from the nearest BTS, you would be better off taking a taxi there than from the airport. My last experience taking a taxi from SVB to hotel was scary. He was falling asleep on the wheel and I had to call out to him a few times. His car kept swerving from side to side.

13 hours ago, midkemia said:

Totally agree with that. If your hotel is a distance from the nearest BTS, you would be better off taking a taxi there than from the airport. My last experience taking a taxi from SVB to hotel was scary. He was falling asleep on the wheel and I had to call out to him a few times. His car kept swerving from side to side.

true that. and the airport-to-city train is very convenient and affordable (might be even faster cos wont have jam)

Guest bag pull
On 9/10/2019 at 1:06 AM, gpfun said:

If you don't have that many luggage, actually I prefer the train ride to town area. It is not prone to traffic jam and I am usually in town area in less than 40min.

true. If you take a hotel at one of the soi in sukhumvit, so easy to go near terminal 21 and pull your suitcase or cabin bag to your hotel...

Even Silom area can reach your hostel just with public transport...

Better than standing 2 hours in a traffic jam and your boy desperately waiting at your hotel's lobby prior to your arrival.....

Which day of the weekend is good to visit Yunomori and what time? For people watch, action and chill – in that order. For the other day of the weekend should it be Sauna Mania, R3, Babylon or Chakran, noon or evening? I love Thais 😍 And which club/bar to pick up Thai guys (free or paid) on a Friday night? Last but not least, which massage for a good rub down and happy ending? Thank you good peeps of Bangkok 🙏🏿 See y'all mid Oct 😘

IMG_5454.jpeg

Edited by Gene T

On 9/21/2019 at 8:52 PM, Gene T said:

Which day of the weekend is good to visit Yunomori and what time? For people watch, action and chill – in that order. For the other day of the weekend should it be Sauna Mania, R3, Babylon or Chakran, noon or evening? I love Thais 😍 And which club/bar to pick up Thai guys (free or paid) on a Friday night? Last but not least, which massage for a good rub down and happy ending? Thank you good peeps of Bangkok 🙏🏿 See y'all mid Oct 😘

IMG_5454.jpeg

R3 Sat 830pm orgy
Chakran every night 730pm orgy

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.