Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest Bkk Rapee Guest
On 12/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Christmas mood in Bangkok is wonderful.

Malaysia hotel which I am staying is also beautifully decorated, and the bell boys wished me a merry Christmas on Christmas! How wonderful! 

explored silom area on Christmas Day and some what ventured into my fave and highly acclaimed Rapee Massage.

the usual therapist for me were either not around or busy, so I was recommended a guy by the reception called Coke.

he led me up to the massage bed area where I undressed, but left my lace panties on.

coke then entered the room and asked me if I liked hard or soft. For a moment, I thought he was referring to his cock, which my preference was hard. Then he explained again in broken English, that he was referring to massage strength. 😜

he began his massage on my back, focusing on my inner thighs and butt. He said that the lace panties would get damaged by the oil and recommended to remove them. Before I could say anything, my panties were already removed by him.

Could feel the occasional slip of hands, and felt the tips of his fingers entering my hole, as well as the sensual moments whereby his moustache seem to be brushing against my bare behind.

when it was time to turn over, I realised that Coke was already nude with a big hard on! When I reached out to grab it, it was already mildly wet! 

He asked me if I wanted it, pointing to his cock and then to my hole.

pretending to be shy, I nodded quietly.

the beast in him took over, and he started to pump me furiously on the massage bed!

his hard cock plunged into my hole, poking away, I was almost moaning in ectasy, but could not, as there were other people having massage nearby, adding to the thrill of it! 

After fucking me for about 15 mins, could feel some jerking in him, so before he could shoot in my hole, I told him to shoot it all on my face! 

With a strong splurt, the hot man cream was all over my face, like the icing on the log cake I had. Tasted so yummy, with his manly aroma. It was a wonderful cum tasting experience on Christmas!

he allowed me some time to dress up, while he went down to get hot tea for me.

back down at the receptionist, I enjoyed my tea and handed over a tip of 150 baht, which he graciously accepted and Wai back at me, wishing me a merry Christmas! 

walked out with some soreness between my legs, glad that the beast did not rip my lace panties!😜

enjoyable Christmas experience at Rapee Massage at Silom

Lols...quite a story, think he forgotten to type in the extra zero behind B$150!!!

Guest InBangkok

On December 27 Thai media reported a police raid on VCK massage - the one located in the Chakran Sauna Building off Soi Aree. There were photos splashed over quite a few of the print media and I assume also on Thai TV channels. The raid squad were police from the Immigration Department. 11 masseurs from Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar were detained because they were working illegally. This follows a similar raid on Prince Massage off Soi Suan Phlu some weeks ago presumably for the same reason.

As Thailand's economy has grown over the last two decades and there are now much better paying jobs in the countryside, the flow of young Thais into the various outlets of the sex industry has dropped dramatically. As a result, venue owners are seeking greater numbers of non-Thai boys to take their place.

Tip: if any of you are thinking of trying a massage at MyHero, I highly suggest not to or at least get some kind of receipt with time stamp upon payment. The selected Massuer did a 60mins session for me instead of my paid 90mins and I subsequently had a mini drama with the boss to get a refund since everything was paid for. End up with a partial refund and not full refund. Couldnt be bother to argue further. 

On 12/28/2019 at 8:46 AM, Guest Bkk Rapee Guest said:

Lols...quite a story, think he forgotten to type in the extra zero behind B$150!!!

Actually it's up to you to believe or not. I will only take it as a reference/story. 

This afternoon (Monday) i was at rapee massage for an hour oil massage. Normal massage skill I would say. When he massaged my chest and abdomen in circular motion, he purposely touched my hard dick.. Towel covered only below the shaft. Purposely touched n played with my nipples. Interesting part was he jerked off my dick without asking for tips.. Think he liked my dick.. Haha...of course I tipped him for his initiative. 

Walked passed the prime massage on my way to rapee massage, I overheard the staff telling a customer today and new year eve all fully booked. 

Not sure lucky or not, I had my massage at prime yesterday (sunday). I didnt make any appointment. Upon arrival, staff said no slot available. Then they discussed among themselves said can only do one hour foot one hour body. I tell u.. Foot massage that i got was really a drama. I could see my masseur hand muscle moving when he massaged my foot..but I couldnt feel anything... Body massage put too much oil. Also normal type of massage.. No happy ending.. Also didn't expect/want to.. 

Arrived Bangkok on Saturday. Went to one of the massage shops opposite le meridien.. I would say this row of massage shops will ask for happy ending with tips. One hour massage is about 500baht.. Got one experience one masseur asked for 1000baht for jerk off (story after this paragraph). My Saturday masseur asked for 500baht.. On! I think they turned on with bigger dick. He was OK to let me touch his dick during jerk off session. 

OK.. This 1000baht jerk off was abit funny. He asked for 1000baht by showing 1 finger (light dimmed I couldnt see 1 or thumb up) and he never tell verbally. Ended up I never cum but I made him cum.. So who should pay who? Hahaha.. Then I paid him 300baht but he said 1000..only that moment I realised his finger meant 1000.. 

Too much story.. Sorry for taking your time to read.. Happy new year! 

14 hours ago, Ajinomoto said:

Actually it's up to you to believe or not. I will only take it as a reference/story. 

This afternoon (Monday) i was at rapee massage for an hour oil massage. Normal massage skill I would say. When he massaged my chest and abdomen in circular motion, he purposely touched my hard dick.. Towel covered only below the shaft. Purposely touched n played with my nipples. Interesting part was he jerked off my dick without asking for tips.. Think he liked my dick.. Haha...of course I tipped him for his initiative. 

Walked passed the prime massage on my way to rapee massage, I overheard the staff telling a customer today and new year eve all fully booked. 

Not sure lucky or not, I had my massage at prime yesterday (sunday). I didnt make any appointment. Upon arrival, staff said no slot available. Then they discussed among themselves said can only do one hour foot one hour body. I tell u.. Foot massage that i got was really a drama. I could see my masseur hand muscle moving when he massaged my foot..but I couldnt feel anything... Body massage put too much oil. Also normal type of massage.. No happy ending.. Also didn't expect/want to.. 

Arrived Bangkok on Saturday. Went to one of the massage shops opposite le meridien.. I would say this row of massage shops will ask for happy ending with tips. One hour massage is about 500baht.. Got one experience one masseur asked for 1000baht for jerk off (story after this paragraph). My Saturday masseur asked for 500baht.. On! I think they turned on with bigger dick. He was OK to let me touch his dick during jerk off session. 

OK.. This 1000baht jerk off was abit funny. He asked for 1000baht by showing 1 finger (light dimmed I couldnt see 1 or thumb up) and he never tell verbally. Ended up I never cum but I made him cum.. So who should pay who? Hahaha.. Then I paid him 300baht but he said 1000..only that moment I realised his finger meant 1000.. 

Too much story.. Sorry for taking your time to read.. Happy new year! 

I think the minimum tips had gone up to 1k? I was also asked for 1k ... And prime indeed there's no more / little chance of HE. 

Guest Bkkvisit
On 12/31/2019 at 1:48 PM, immortal said:

I think the minimum tips had gone up to 1k? I was also asked for 1k ... And prime indeed there's no more / little chance of HE. 

Indeed,  I try to resist. The usual rate is 500baht for hj. I would bargain.  It depends on the masseur.  Think must be some stupid gullible or  generous farangs or Singaporeans spoiling the market by tipping generously. Bangkok is no longer cheap and attractive anymore.. not just about the currency exchange.. things are getting more expensive even more costly than jb !

9 minutes ago, Guest Bkkvisit said:

Bangkok is no longer cheap and attractive anymore.. not just about the currency exchange.. things are getting more expensive even more costly than jb !

Thailand is no longer a cheap holiday destination. The air quality in which you need to breath is also not ideal.

They have had also very little rain which means water restrictions are around the corner.

On a positive note, retailers are no longer supplying free plastic bags for purchases.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:38 PM, Since u r here said:

i believe in your stories!!! be it in thailand or  S'poRE, SO LONG  YOUR dick looks interesting to the masseur, they would love to play wiht it at no cost

many at the white xmas party?

The massage palours around silom area are not as "proper" compared to shops in other areas. I have experienced MANY happy endings at different palours around there.

Even with masseurs in other areas, HE is not uncommon as tips are always welcome. 

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

White Party 2019 was amazingggg! 
many gorgeous guys like myself was there partying away on the dance floor.

got many compliments about my fair porcelain looks and while dancing away on  the floor, I felt many hands making their way caressing my body thru my shorts and singlets. Some even as daring as playing with my weakest spot- my ringed sensitive nipples and a few attempted to finger my hole thru my shorts.

got to know a group of 3 taiwan guys who kept flirting with me. They were all tops looking for some fun after the party.

when back with them to their hotel, it was a beautiful suite with a nice tub that could fit 3 people easily.

they wasted no time in removing my clothes, and I felt tongues encircling both my ringed nipples, with another tongue at my hole, rimming away. It sent pleasures down me, and I moaned in silence.

slowly made the way to the tub for more action, they were already fully naked now. A huge 8 inch cock appeared in front of me, and the hot guy, De, dick slapped my face and called me a slut to suck his dick! I was secretly excited to be called a slut and treated roughly in such a way! Proceeded to suck and could feel some lubed fingers preparing my hole. 

the other 2 guys, Xi and Alan wanted to enter my hole at the same time. I was shocked coz I never did this before, afraid that it would hurt, yet at the same time, tempted to try.

they made me lie on Alan while he entered me first and Xi proceeded to enter next. It was painful at first, but after a while, the pleasure took over the pain and before I could moan, De dick slapped my face and called me a slut whore and stuffed his big dick into my mouth.

i could not resist at all, and all 3 guys were busy pumping away! 

finally De shot his load on my face, the thick man cream almost stuck in my nose.

Alan and Xi shot their load inside me, felt the warm sensation erupting inside my hole.

after which they humiliated me by asking to squat as they wanted to take a picture of my hole with their cum dripping out.

it was a amazing fun time and we showered together before I made my way, limping back in pain and pleasure back to my comfortable room at the Malaysia Hotel.

Guest Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh2
2 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

got many compliments about my fair porcelain looks and while dancing away on  the floor, I felt many hands making their way caressing my body thru my shorts and singlets. Some even as daring as playing with my weakest spot- my ringed sensitive nipples and a few attempted to finger my hole thru my shorts.

got to know a group of 3 taiwan guys who kept flirting with me. They were all tops looking for some fun after the party.

when back with them to their hotel, it was a beautiful suite with a nice tub that could fit 3 people easily.

they wasted no time in removing my clothes, and I felt tongues encircling both my ringed nipples, with another tongue at my hole, rimming away. It sent pleasures down me, and I moaned in silence.

slowly made the way to the tub for more action, they were already fully naked now. A huge 8 inch cock appeared in front of me, and the hot guy, De, dick slapped my face and called me a slut to suck his dick! I was secretly excited to be called a slut and treated roughly in such a way! Proceeded to suck and could feel some lubed fingers preparing my hole. 

the other 2 guys, Xi and Alan wanted to enter my hole at the same time. I was shocked coz I never did this before, afraid that it would hurt, yet at the same time, tempted to try.

they made me lie on Alan while he entered me first and Xi proceeded to enter next. It was painful at first, but after a while, the pleasure took over the pain and before I could moan, De dick slapped my face and called me a slut whore and stuffed his big dick into my mouth.

i could not resist at all, and all 3 guys were busy pumping away! 

finally De shot his load on my face, the thick man cream almost stuck in my nose.

Alan and Xi shot their load inside me, felt the warm sensation erupting inside my hole.

after which they humiliated me by asking to squat as they wanted to take a picture of my hole with their cum dripping out.

it was a amazing fun time and we showered together before I made my way, limping back in pain and pleasure back to my comfortable room at the Malaysia Hotel.

Love... From the fictional memoirs of GTDT...

On 1/4/2020 at 8:19 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

got many compliments about my fair porcelain looks and while dancing away on  the floor, I felt many hands making their way caressing my body thru my shorts and singlets. Some even as daring as playing with my weakest spot- my ringed sensitive nipples and a few attempted my way, limping back in pain and pleasure back to my comfortable room at the Malaysia Hotel.

Hi Gorgeous,

thanks for sharing. Always like to rrad your stories.😘

On 12/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Christmas mood in Bangkok is won

enjoyable Christmas experience at Rapee Massage at Silom

Thanks for a very insightful field report. However I find the rates you paid strangely out of synch.
If you know what I mean? Please clarify

5 hours ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

new to this thread. where is a sauna for bears/chasers?

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Dont think there is such segregation in thai sauna. U should be able to find lots of variety in babylon though.

while it is true that Babylon has a wide variety and definitely a great place to hang out with it's size, pool and crowd, Heaven Sauna in Silom (not far from Novotel Silom, map: https://goo.gl/maps/QUmo4SNAVfeMaGR66) supposedly has a bear crowd. I have never been, so can't comment on crowd or facilities or anything else, but I have read that bear crowd thing many times online. 

Guest Kylespatrick30
33 minutes ago, bkkuser said:

while it is true that Babylon has a wide variety and definitely a great place to hang out with it's size, pool and crowd, Heaven Sauna in Silom (not far from Novotel Silom, map: https://goo.gl/maps/QUmo4SNAVfeMaGR66) supposedly has a bear crowd. I have never been, so can't comment on crowd or facilities or anything else, but I have read that bear crowd thing many times online. 

oh cool, i would want to explore :) 

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.