Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

9 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

just make sure dont meet someone from wuhan or china and bring back the virus,  they are expecting 1 million chinese tourist in thailand ove rthe CNY period😅

wuhan ppl cant travel now, the city now under closed down - no ppl can enter or out from the city..!!! sounds like resident evil !!! 

7 hours ago, wind said:

Bottom line. Advisable to go bkk now? No new case reported so far. 

the whole fear is vastly overblown. 

It is right for authorities to everything they can to contain the virus. But for individuals the risk is absolutely negligible. There are 14 cases in Thailand which will now all be in hospitals. If you assume there are another 14 as yet undetected cases and all of them in Bangkok, that's 14 in a city of 10+ million. What are the chances to catch the virus? Roughly 1 in a million. That already negligible risk can be further reduced by some simple precautions such as washing or sanitizing hands frequently, not getting to close to crowds of people (especially of PRC people). 

I live in BKK (along with those other 10+ million people) and I am ZERO worried. 

17 hours ago, wind said:

Bottom line. Advisable to go bkk now? No new case reported so far. 

Is 19 cases now but somehow given the number of china arrivals, i seriously think is underestimated.... Is not about the destination but also when u r  in flight, nowhere to escape,  unless ticket hvae been purchased,  otherwise it make sense to delay the trip and see how the situation goes.... Also there maybe better flight and hotel offer after this... 

2 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Is 19 cases now but somehow given the number of china arrivals, i seriously think is underestimated.... Is not about the destination but also when u r  in flight, nowhere to escape,  unless ticket hvae been purchased,  otherwise it make sense to delay the trip and see how the situation goes.... Also there maybe better flight and hotel offer after this... 

Airlines are giving free date change or full refund. So no cost loss if you postpone or cancel your trip.

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

Hi All, just sharing some experience in Panpuri wellness onsen. has been there for 2 times. first day nothing special just have a lot of eye candy so many handsome and fit guy in the onsen. Yes you have to be completely nude inside. 2nd time i went has some action happening in the steam room where there is a few guy sitting at the end of the steam room playing with each others. too bad I'm not fit enough to join as i approach they stop. so i went out a while and enter again sit near the entrance and watch the action lol. 

7 minutes ago, justinlks said:

Hi All, just sharing some experience in Panpuri wellness onsen. has been there for 2 times. first day nothing special just have a lot of eye candy so many handsome and fit guy in the onsen. Yes you have to be completely nude inside. 2nd time i went has some action happening in the steam room where there is a few guy sitting at the end of the steam room playing with each others. too bad I'm not fit enough to join as i approach they stop. so i went out a while and enter again sit near the entrance and watch the action lol. 

is this the one at Gaysorn?

On 2/1/2020 at 2:44 PM, justinlks said:

Seems like they have massage services too. Do they have male therapist for massage?

I were in IconSiam for a buffet lunch and did some shopping. Abit quite out of the way and took out my Google map to search for a nearby massage. Walked about 10mins and found it. Told the receptionist that I wanted a male therapist and ordered a 90mins scrub plus oil massage for 850 bahts. The masseurs is a young chap with average built. During the scrub, there is nothing sensual. But when it comes to the oil massage,I realised that he had (conveniently) place his groin near to my toes. I took the chance to (explore) abit. It went on for 10mins or so and he asked if I am ok ? Of course, I am. When I turned upfront after the back massage,he started with massaging my chest (which turned me on immediately). He then asked if I wanted hand job, and I asked for how much. He replied but I turned him down. I counter-offered him an amount to touch him instead. Took out his flaccid cock and then it turned out to be a huge one for an average built. He then asked if he needs to take off everything, I declined but I am happy to touch such a big cock. He continued to massage me on my chest with lots of oil while I holding on to his cock. It turns out to be some little pleasure to complete this trip.

6 hours ago, Guest JXW said:

I were in IconSiam for a buffet lunch and did some shopping. Abit quite out of the way and took out my Google map to search for a nearby massage. Walked about 10mins and found it. Told the receptionist that I wanted a male therapist and ordered a 90mins scrub plus oil massage for 850 bahts. The masseurs is a young chap with average built. During the scrub, there is nothing sensual. But when it comes to the oil massage,I realised that he had (conveniently) place his groin near to my toes. I took the chance to (explore) abit. It went on for 10mins or so and he asked if I am ok ? Of course, I am. When I turned upfront after the back massage,he started with massaging my chest (which turned me on immediately). He then asked if I wanted hand job, and I asked for how much. He replied but I turned him down. I counter-offered him an amount to touch him instead. Took out his flaccid cock and then it turned out to be a huge one for an average built. He then asked if he needs to take off everything, I declined but I am happy to touch such a big cock. He continued to massage me on my chest with lots of oil while I holding on to his cock. It turns out to be some little pleasure to complete this trip.

yea i love this kind of simple pleasure and thats the beauty of bkk :) 

Edited by immortal

9 minutes ago, mx67 said:

Anyone now in BKK, can share the coronavirus situation there? Is it safe to go next week?

U really asking opinion of other people how safe it is to go to bkk? And also asked people to predict if its save to go next week, predicting the future? 

Kidding aside, it depends where u are coming from and what you want to do there. If u are coming from china, bangkok is safer. If u go just to stay inside the hotel, also safe. 

Guest Stevesg
1 hour ago, Sudu said:

U really asking opinion of other people how safe it is to go to bkk? And also asked people to predict if its save to go next week, predicting the future? 

Kidding aside, it depends where u are coming from and what you want to do there. If u are coming from china, bangkok is safer. If u go just to stay inside the hotel, also safe. 

I usually go there eat shop massage. Had booked my flight and hotel, all paid. 

29 minutes ago, Guest Stevesg said:

I usually go there eat shop massage. Had booked my flight and hotel, all paid. 

Outside china, it seems like few countries have quite high number of cases, thailand and singapore among the top. Take all the necessary precaution as you would for avoiding normal flu, and u should be fine

You should observe 14 days after your return to confirm safe.... So far there have only been 1 case of a Korean kena the virus after visiting thailand....

Practice good personal hygiene especially in times like this,  by the way most travel insurance will not covered this virus,  only applicable for those policy bought before 20 Jan as per straits times report. 

On 2/6/2020 at 5:13 AM, IpMan said:

Anyone going to S2O Bangkok? It is coming soon. Strange. Nobody mentioned S2O. 

If there's anyone going, let me know. 

By the way, there are photos of S2O Taipei

I'm all booked to go and meet my friends there but I'll check the situation early April and decided whether I'll go or not.... 

Good I didn't buy the early bird party tickets.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.