Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

12 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

does hero massage provide happy ending? and what about tips? i understand that banana club now no longer a gay massage, is there any other gay massage around sukhuvit with HE?

HE as in full service like last time banana club...!!

Go v cool at ari. Same building with chakran sauna and blu cabin gay hostel.

90min fee to shop is 950B and tips to blu is 2k. Can do everything, boys are young and handsome and muscular. 

people here nowadays simply create fake news without reading the full proper news on the shooting case..!!!  IT not happen in BKK, IT happened in Northeastern Thailand..!! come on guys, read the full news and not the heading and then simply assume it was in BKK.!! I know terminal 21 is famous in BKK, but Terminal 21 is a branding shopping mall and is everywhere in Thailand not exclusively on BKK alone!!!  

On 2/8/2020 at 11:29 AM, Damian w said:

Go v cool at ari. Same building with chakran sauna and blu cabin gay hostel.

90min fee to shop is 950B and tips to blu is 2k. Can do everything, boys are young and handsome and muscular. 

thx for intro, i went to this before !!! i was staying at sukhuvit area thought want visit similar massage center nearby..!! abit lazy to travel far lol..!! 

On 2/1/2020 at 2:44 PM, justinlks said:

Hi All, just sharing some experience in Panpuri wellness onsen. has been there for 2 times. first day nothing special just have a lot of eye candy so many handsome and fit guy in the onsen. Yes you have to be completely nude inside. 2nd time i went has some action happening in the steam room where there is a few guy sitting at the end of the steam room playing with each others. too bad I'm not fit enough to join as i approach they stop. so i went out a while and enter again sit near the entrance and watch the action lol. 

Pls Explain in detail what type of "action" happening  ... Haha... 

10 hours ago, Jon_123 said:

people here nowadays simply create fake news without reading the full proper news on the shooting case..!!!  IT not happen in BKK, IT happened in Northeastern Thailand..!! come on guys, read the full news and not the heading and then simply assume it was in BKK.!! I know terminal 21 is famous in BKK, but Terminal 21 is a branding shopping mall and is everywhere in Thailand not exclusively on BKK alone!!!  

Not in bkk. In Korat. There is 4 branches of terminal 21

6 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

Wondering if it’s still safe to go Songkran in Bangkok?

should I continue with my booking at my fave Malaysia Hotel?😜

sorry but that's a silly question. I am assuming you are referring to the current virus craze. Songkran is 2 months away, nobody knows what the situation will be then. 

Even if Songkran were tomorrow, I would not hesitate one second to go. Things are running as normal here in BKK, except many many more people wearing face masks than normal (mostly a useless exercise for a false sense of personal security, but that's a different matter). There are hardly any infections in Thailand, so the risk is negligible, especially when taking reasonable personal precautions (especially washing hands frequently and not touching one's face). This is the same situation as in hyper-scared Singapore by the way, so if you are scared to go to BKK, you should leave Singapore immediately for the very same reasons!

To start off,  there is no country safe as the Chinese goes everywhere in the world. It is too optimistic to say that the virus will end by April.  

I would not recommend any travel booking in advance, partly because of the virus but more as the cases in SG keep rising,  kuching already required travelers from SG to be quarantine for 14 days upon arrival,  it is just a matter of time for more places to follow. Most insurance will not covered anything in relation to the virus. 

When SG announced 67cases we know is 67 cases but bkk definitely cannot be 33 cases.  Experts have predicted the number should be in the 200s given the close connection with china. Likewise,  when Indonesia claimed zero case,  anyone with a brain will not believe. 

Agreed that early booking might be running risks those country implementing travel restriction. South korea  is restricting thai citizen to go there now, and very likely other country start to do the same too if situation getting worse. They can also mean whoever have travelled to thailand will not be allowed to enter south korea too. Plus it is probably unnecessary as duento the virus, hardly any place isnfully booked, and many more are getting cancellation etc. Itll probably the cheapest year to visit thailand during songkran, and it wont be as crowded, which is a plus for me. So i dont think anyone should change their plan though, not until more is known.

Edited by Sudu

Guest InBangkok

The number of corona virus cases in Thailand is 34 - at least that is the number announced in official figures. Of these 20 have recovered and have left hospital. Two Thai cases were taxi drivers. It is assumed that either their Chinese passengers were coughing in the cabs and the drivers inhaled the droplets they exhaled, or the virus was passed on the notes and coins they handed over to pay the fare.

Thailand depends on tourism from China. Last year 57% of all tourists were from China and they outspent European tourists by 53%. AFIK only flights from Hubei province have been cancelled. Frequency on other routes has been reduced. THAI has staff in hazmat suits spray disinfectant on all aircraft that have been in China. It is useful to remember that when aircraft have in flight entertainment this requires regular touching of the screen. This is one obvious means of transmission. Best to take alcohol wipes with you and thoroughly wipe down video screens, tray tables and arm rests. I cannot find alcohol based wipes now in Bangkok. But it is easy to buy anti-bacterial wipes and small bottles of alcohol at pharmacies. I pour a liberal amount of alcohol onto those wipes 

In Bangkok, many are wearing face masks in crowded areas like the subway and Skytrain. But generally I reckon only about 10% wear masks on the streets, Many malls and hotels have alcohol based hand wipe dispensers.

Guest Stevesg
On 2/15/2020 at 10:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

Another shooting in bangkok

Was told by hotel staff, the terminal 21 is not the one in Bangkok. 

Was there yesterday, everything as per norm

Guest Looking for travel buddies

A bit last minute but I'm looking for a travel buddy to go to Bangkok from 21 Feb (Friday) to 24 Feb (Monday)? We share accommodation costs. (150sgd each max for whole trip or less)

I'm looking for someone who isn't so intense, who's into onsen, the gay saunas, and lazing around in cafes. Don't want to be a busy tourist.

Flights are going really cheap right now. Around 120 sgd for a return ticket

If you are keen, I suggest meeting face to face first and arranging flights/ticketing together.

Please telegram me @underscore3721

On 2/15/2020 at 1:37 PM, bkkuser said:

sorry but that's a silly question. I am assuming you are referring to the current virus craze. Songkran is 2 months away, nobody knows what the situation will be then. 

Even if Songkran were tomorrow, I would not hesitate one second to go. Things are running as normal here in BKK, except many many more people wearing face masks than normal (mostly a useless exercise for a false sense of personal security, but that's a different matter). There are hardly any infections in Thailand, so the risk is negligible, especially when taking reasonable personal precautions (especially washing hands frequently and not touching one's face). This is the same situation as in hyper-scared Singapore by the way, so if you are scared to go to BKK, you should leave Singapore immediately for the very same reasons!

Agree Andy! 

The government is considering adding two more public holidays during the Songkran festival to bolster the sagging tourism sector, Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said on Monday.
Gen Prayut admitted the nine-day holiday for the Thai New Year celebrations is under consideration but he did not give the timeline for the final call.

mean mon to fri all public holiday!!

Guest Kylespatrick30

Guys, my friend who’s based in Bangkok just told me that the Thai govt just announced they’re quarantining those coming from Singapore. Please check this bit of news and verify it for yourself. Supposed to go to BKK 21 to 24 Feb to visit my friend but had to cancel my trip. 

Edited by Kylespatrick30

BANGKOK — Police said a woman was killed and a bystander injured after a person opened fire at a shopping mall in downtown Bangkok on Tuesday afternoon.
The shooting took place in front of a beauty clinic inside Century Movies Plaza, just steps away from the tourist shopping area of Soi Rangnam. The deceased victim was a 28-year-old employee at the clinic, and the injured person was her colleague. At least seven shots were fired, police said.
Investigators said the murder was spurred by jealousy-driven disputes, though police spokesman Kitsana Phatanacharoen said police haven’t ruled out any motive.
The gunman fled the scene after the shooting, Col. Kitsana said, adding that the police are searching for him.

9 hours ago, Kylespatrick30 said:

Guys, my friend who’s based in Bangkok just told me that the Thai govt just announced they’re quarantining those coming from Singapore. Please check this bit of news and verify it for yourself. Supposed to go to BKK 21 to 24 Feb to visit my friend but had to cancel my trip. 

bull shit

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.