Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 5/18/2022 at 12:13 AM, Benson C said:

Quite a few massage places have closed eg Prince.  Does anyone know of any current good ones? Thanks

The Prime Massage at Silom - superb massage skills, but dont expect HE, all the men working there are straight 

On 5/22/2022 at 9:16 AM, lbk said:

The Prime Massage at Silom - superb massage skills, but dont expect HE, all the men working there are straight 

Thx for the info🥰😍😘U saved "some" guys money... I am not part of those men, lol

On 5/22/2022 at 9:16 AM, lbk said:

Ive gotten HE few times there though, but it is hit and miss. Plenty of male masseurs for sure.

On 5/22/2022 at 10:13 PM, mercury1978 said:

Can I check if stay more den 5 days in bkk need to do ATK ?  Can't seems to find info or info outdated 

You do not need to any more test to visit Thailand now if you are fully vaccinated. However, you need to apply for Thailand Pass to get into Thailand that may take between 3-7 days to process. More details may be found at the link below.

https://www.thaiembassy.com/travel-to-thailand/thailand-travel-restrictions

Guest Guest

Silom is not lively anymore no more night market. Only dj station .u can buy income only $29 coverage $10000.Careful if u go gogo bar if not crowded do not enter.U might not be able to come out unless u pay $1000 for yr drinks and show.Coming back must do sg health declare or else yr passport cannot scan through while entering sg airport.Old night market might not exist due to poor business. Do look out for new night market 

Guest Guest

If u were to go to new train night market the bts is not ready. It cost a bomb to travel there  by taxis no bts so the fare can hit to $300 include highway charge too far not worth going there nothing great only vintage stuff.

On 5/23/2022 at 9:16 PM, Voc2000 said:

Changi recommend web under basic+ I just bought it . U can do comparison if u want . 

hmm the site quoted me approx 34 for "basic+". FWD seems cheaper, at 20+

maybe the duration and period matters, I'm there for 10 days in June. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Guest Gast
On 5/24/2022 at 1:39 PM, tomcat said:

Has anyone actually put in claims and how then did insurance companies measure up?

I have heard of the situation where the insurance company did not pay up or paid up but only a very small amount so the traveler had pay the rest. And this is not a small insurance company!

So, not sure if going with the cheapest is best but also, I have not heard of anyone here sharing that they had to actually use the insurance. If there is a very slim chance of a claim then yeah, cheapest is not a bad idea.

Guest Guest

Thailand pass requirements for insurance that coverage$ 10000.if not they will not approve.u need to screen shot the coverage through yr phone

On 5/24/2022 at 10:43 AM, Guest Gast said:

So, not sure if going with the cheapest is best but also, I have not heard of anyone here sharing that they had to actually use the insurance. If there is a very slim chance of a claim then yeah, cheapest is not a bad idea.

usually there are riders that adjust the amount of coverage. the fine print always differ from one provider to the next. with things like deductibles, the company will only cover after an initial amount, for example, after the first 3K. you can have high coverage, but it will be expensive for a "maybe". the price you pay is for your peace of mind.

for me, i just want to pay the lowest to get into thailand haha!

On 5/24/2022 at 12:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

Thailand pass requirements for insurance that coverage$ 10000.if not they will not approve.u need to screen shot the coverage through yr phone

FWD and other companies will issue a Policy Wording pdf - this will be sent to your email. no need to screenshot - in fact, better to show the PDF, as it details 1. the name of the policyholder, 2. name of policy and 3. the coverage it entails. Besides, the Thailand Pass application is done virtually, so just upload the whole thing. keep the pdf just in case the officer wants to check in person.

On 5/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, Guest Guest said:

Better to have a hard copy of Thailand pass. Last minute my friend drop his handphone at bus stop.All record is in his handphone.

Good idea - hard copy, or store in the cloud. At least it will still be accessible on another device, in case hardcopy also lost or gets destroyed.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/25/2022 at 5:52 PM, Sudu said:

U cant upoad pdf to thailand pass. Unless thai gov change this, this is a known fact

FYI, for the insurance section, there is a general other document option that allows you to upload PDFs. It is only in the earlier vaccination sections that you cannot upload PDFs.

Guest Guest

No need Thailand pass for thai people returning to bkk.June Thailand pass still needed for tourist.Wait for July maybe some changes might not even need Thailand pass for tourist Only need to pay for airport tax.

On 5/26/2022 at 12:34 PM, Guest Guest said:

No need Thailand pass for thai people returning to bkk.June Thailand pass still needed for tourist.Wait for July maybe some changes might not even need Thailand pass for tourist Only need to pay for airport tax.

very unlikely....they still need the system to check tourists vaccination status...like our SG arrival card. 

Edited by dexter9898

On 5/24/2022 at 9:39 AM, tomcat said:

You need to purchase an additional covid 19 insurance for FWD on top of their traveller insurance policy. You will just need to upload this covid-19 policy for your thailand pass.

Edited by dexter9898

On 5/26/2022 at 2:52 PM, Adam8t8 said:

Will be in BKK from 5th - 10th june..travelling solo this time,any recommended sauna in bkk?

If u stay near Silom area mania sauna not bad . U can visit new open yunomori onsen at Silom also if u like it. I heard the place was quite nice and can wash eye also lol 

Guest Guest

Yunomori silom so so only . Guys there all use hands to cover fat hope if u want to peep. And if u see 2 guys together  they will likely gossip that u are gay .I find it the place  boring .Prefer Singapore yunomori where guys more open to show.

Guest Guest

If u are into gogo bar beware.Business are bad .Do not enter if u don't see crowd in the bar.Enter at yr own risk if there is no crowd.Club will charge u 1000baht for drink and entertainment and might demand more if they see u are a good bully.Go in big group they will not rip u.But if u go alone and u are those timid type than good luck to yr wallet.

On 5/26/2022 at 8:01 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yunomori silom so so only . Guys there all use hands to cover fat hope if u want to peep. And if u see 2 guys together  they will likely gossip that u are gay .I find it the place  boring .Prefer Singapore yunomori where guys more open to show.

Thank you for the information.  I was thinking of visiting this place the next time I go to Bangkok. 

You saved me a lot of time and money! 

Guest Guest

Please don't compare those days when business are blooming and with many tourist.When times are bad anything can happen.If MB asking for 2000 baht. Massage boy asking for 500 baht for a hand job only.

On 5/26/2022 at 2:24 PM, dexter9898 said:

You need to purchase an additional covid 19 insurance for FWD on top of their traveller insurance policy. You will just need to upload this covid-19 policy for your thailand pass.

dont need. my thailand pass is approved, because the base requirements of 10KUSD is already met.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/25/2022 at 5:52 PM, Sudu said:

U cant upoad pdf to thailand pass. Unless thai gov change this, this is a known fact

yes, you can. i did all my uploads via pdf.

On 5/26/2022 at 11:11 AM, Snowflakes said:

FYI, for the insurance section, there is a general other document option that allows you to upload PDFs. It is only in the earlier vaccination sections that you cannot upload PDFs.

yes, correct. thanks for confirming - i also uploaded PDF for my vaccination certs, and even the QR code.

281516150_5107644485940076_1841030210357

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

Arriving in BKK Fri 3Jun 8am BKK. Leaving Sun 5 Jun, 1530 BKK. Staying at So Sofitel.

Anyone around and wanna hang? 

Fyi, it's a PH in BKK on Fri 3Jun so the locals might have left for the long weekend:

https://www.bot.or.th/English/FinancialInstitutions/FIholiday/Pages/2022.aspx

Gonna check this out amongst other stuff:

https://www.timeout.com/bangkok/things-to-do/pulse-chroma-2022

;)

Edited by Jonathandliai
missing text

On 5/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, Jonathandliai said:

Arriving in BKK Fri 3Jun 8am BKK. Leaving Sun 5 Jun, 1530 BKK. Staying at So Sofitel.

Anyone around and wanna hang? 

Fyi, it's a PH in BKK on Fri 3Jun so the locals might have left for the long weekend:

https://www.bot.or.th/English/FinancialInstitutions/FIholiday/Pages/2022.aspx

Gonna check this out amongst other stuff:

https://www.timeout.com/bangkok/things-to-do/pulse-chroma-2022

;)

helpful link for local holidays, thanks for sharing! 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

On 5/28/2022 at 2:34 PM, likeitbig said:

I stayed at tarntawan hotel in silom many times, any other recommended hotels in silom?

Which sauna in BKK have more asian/white older daddies/ah peks?

Location wise quarter at silom would match tarntawan. Else Meridien is also nearby. 

Don't know about saunas with daddies. 

Hi . Anyone know if I can book the models in Jupiter? Going to Bangkok soon and has been eyeing this guy from Jupiter for awhile now .  

If can .. how to I go about ? Do i speak to the boy straight or do I ask the mamasan  ? 

Also what is the rate I should pay for overnight ? 

Thanks 

On 5/29/2022 at 4:35 PM, Guest lou said:

Hi . Anyone know if I can book the models in Jupiter? Going to Bangkok soon and has been eyeing this guy from Jupiter for awhile now .  

If can .. how to I go about ? Do i speak to the boy straight or do I ask the mamasan  ? 

Also what is the rate I should pay for overnight ? 

Thanks 

Mr Min is cute. which one you want, krub? lol

I've never offed a guy, but there are different rates for "models" and normal stage boys. 

models tend to be more expensive, and depending on the popularity and establishment can be from 5k to 10k baht for overnight. normal stage boys can be negotiated when you have drinks with them, or if you are shy through mamasan. from my observation, price of models are negotiated primarily by mamasans, i guess because the club takes a cut. 

muscle hunks from now defunct MyHero, or Arena can even go higher. but theirs are different as they are masseurs that can be paid to do more. highest price is when you ask them for full outcall service overnight aka "off" them for the day. 

last i heard, Mr Babe from Moonlight Bar was offed for 12k. that was at the height of his fame in 2019. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.