Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

GSM is definitely suitable for mature lovers,usually go there on weekdays evening after 6pm where all the after office executives uncles are there.But one thing i don't like is the smell of that place :blink: ,i think they didn't do their daily cleaning well.Guess must be sperm smell,,,haha. :D

Hmmm, never been into the GSM sauna, but found their web:

http://gsmsauna.tripod.com/

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Disclaimer – I have wrote this based on personal experiences, as such your’s can be totally differs from mine, so read this as a guide not a bible.

I always believed that luck plays an important part in life, you can find the best man in the worst place, or end up with no-one in the nicest place.

If this report helps you, pay it forward, contribute to the forum. Each and every posting helps.

Gay Pub

Would you believe that after so many trips to BKK, I have never seen a gay live show? So this trip, I made sure I get to see the show.

For the 1st night, I went into Boys of Bangkok around 12 midnight. Quite okay place with a stage in the middle, 1st drinks charge is at 220 BHT. Men and boys will parade around the joint in just their underwear, in between shows, they will walk up to the stage to showcase themselves to the audiences. Most will flex the bods, others will adjust their underwear to highlight their assets.

It can be quite sad to see them on stage, esp when the time was approaching 1am closing time and the number of boys outnumber the audience at least 15 to 1. no customer meant no tips meant no income for the night. Most of them will be a prize catch in our local sauna or PLU joint but here in BKK, they are just flesh machines.

Coming back to the show, it started with a man drag in Jap kimono lip-sync to the Jap song, follow-by his soldier lover being injured and a doctor was called in. no nudity just stand-up comedy in, well, thai. I guessed the comedy was pretty successful as I saw the thai patrons laughing non-stop. Thereafter 3 men in fluorescent paint “danced” to the music, their “dance” were more like slo-mo running to me, personally I don’t even find that erotic.

2 more dances followed by and I was informed that the show was over. I was like “huh? that’s it?”. My friend asked the papasan and was informed that there were police along the street and hence no sex show tonight.

DAMN!

oralb tip: walk around Surawong Road, if you see police men sitting along the street, chances are that night will have no nude or sex show

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Not someone that’s will give up easily (read my Pluto and Sun saga) I tried the next night but this time to Dream Boys, that’s located 2nd storey near the Boys of Bangkok. I arrived past 11pm and the crowds were substantially larger than the boys of Bangkok. I was usher to a front seat. The setting is similar to the boys of Bangkok with a stage shaped like a model runaway in the middle. After ordered my drink (same charges) the light dimmed with the 3 florescent painted men appearing in the stage, once again they “danced” their erotic routine while I wasn’t entertained. After that the man drag in Jap kimono appeared on the stage lip-syncing to a jap song.

If by now you have been following this posting, you would have a sense of deja-vu. That’s what I was feeling and I thought the show between the 2 pubs were the same and kicking myself for wasting another night. That’s where the twist came in, instead of the comedic show from the 1st night, this ended up with the doctor and the soldier doing 69 while rolling all over the stage. Both of them have huge cock and they maintain their size by tying cock ring at the base. Since I was at the front, I can see that their cock wasn’t fully erected.

Another dance followed and personally I found the sequence much better than the night before. That’s when the show ended, and the boys took their turn parading themselves.

I waited for the 12 midnight show as quite a number of patrons left. The 2nd and last show was similar in nature but with a big cock show where the boys took turn to go on stage to show their big cock, must say they have the nicest shape and sizes around and surely satisfied the size-queens.

However the 2nd show still didn’t have live F show.

SIGH…

After watching 2 nights, I didn’t have the mood to go there for the 3rd night, to me, this is the same as tiger show, after I had watch before, I don’t intend to go there any time sooner. Unless you are into money boys then dreamboys has better quality than the boys of Bangkok, hence it isn’t surprise that dream boys is constantly packed on their 10:30 show. I wasn’t into paid sex nor boys (hey if I am into boys, I would have been in sgboy than here :P )

oralb tip: there are 2 shows every night, go for the 10:30 one, more audiences and more nude show, 12 midnight one is more for entertainment value.

gay sauna

I have been to Chakran a few times, never to Babylon as I am not into westerners. This trip I decided to try something else.

Following lunker’s report on BKK Cinema’s scene, decided to try it out.

Check out Lunker's detailed report

set my eyes on the Capitol and the nearby GSM sauna. Find there wasn’t hard with the adequate instructions but going there was a chore due to the constant traffic jam in Chinatown.

oralb tip: make good use of the skytrain and MRT, the cost saving isn’t substantial but it saves a lot of time when you are not struck in traffic. If you see a nearby station, it might be faster to take a train there and change to taxi later. In this case the nearest MRT station is Hua Lamphong

Wanted to visit Capitol before moving to GSM, after making a few rounds and couldn’t find the cinema, I have to pull out lunker’s printed posting and asked around. I was shown to a shop front that looks like it is undergoing renovation, due to the language problem, I wasn’t sure the cinema has closed down or renovating.

Retract my way back to the GSM building, Lunker was right about the entrance, it was covered by the handphone accessories stands that if you don’t notice, you would have missed the entrance.

I was there around 4:15pm and had to pay 150 BHT entrance. The sauna spans 2 levels plus the 3rd level restaurant. Physical condition isn’t the best and I guessed the designer had wanted to design the whole place as a huge maze, many times I found pave way led to nowhere and some entrances to another room are located in odd places. Combing the whole place is an adventure itself and I meant it as a bad way. The staircases prove to the safety hazards as some without handle while others were dangerous in the dim lighting.

Facilities were almost down to none with the steam bath not working and the dry sauna had a strong smell inside (probably cum smell) plenty of rooms on the 2nd level but with no lub nor condoms at sight. I saw plenty of sofa and reclining chairs around. I can only guessed before the guest house open at the same building, GSM sauna also function as a stand-in sauna for the sauna.

To me what’s unique about the place is the 2nd level outdoor area, with carefully placed potted plants; you can sit around naked while looking out to the streets.

By now some of you might wonder about my comments on the sauna patrons, I will do a summary report together with GG sauna as both places have the same crowds.

oralb tip: time is money, and it is even so in the sauna, GSM charges 100 BHT before 4pm and 150 BHT after 4pm, while GG charges 120 before 5pm and 160BHT after 5pm. Both are weekend rates. So if you plan your visit carefully, you can save around 100BHT for both location and go treat yourself to a cheap Jap set meal there

At the request of Lunker, I decided to check out GG sauna the next day. (when I reached there and saw the crowd, I reminded myself to come back to kick lunker’s ass :P )

GG is really out of the way, in fact the landmark of Samsen Train station (not MRT or skytrain, it is the actual coal train station) wasn’t even in all the maps I had. The closest skytrain station is Victory Monument, so this should give you a guide to the location.

Once you reached Samsen station, finding the sauna wasn’t that hard, it was around 50m away from it, provided you know the correct direction (utopia-asia has the detailed direction).

GG is a 2 storey detached housing, level 1 housed the steam bath and sauna while 2nd level is the private room. Facilities GG is better as both dry and wet sauna are usable, but the floor space is smaller than GSM, especially in the number of private rooms. Phyiscal condition wasn’t the best as most facilities have seen better days.

1st level housed a small restaurant which has a karaoke system, a lounge area and a small gym.

Killer staircases were present as well so be careful when you are there.

Now here’s the men report and the reason why I am wanted to kick lunker’s ass. Both places carter to the following crowds:

1. Chubby to stocky, more rugged look

2. Mature chubby to stocky

3. their chasers

so if you falls under none of the categories, better luck elsewhere. Unfortunately for me, I happen to be in this situation as I prefer my mature man to be slim to average built, more refined look. (hint hint)

On the plus side, I don’t have to hold my tummy in both places as opposed to other saunas as stomach is definite in there :P

I was told that GG was one of the 1st sauna here in BKK (and the condition really shows) and the crowds migrated to GSM when it opened 3 to 4 years ago, hence both almost have similar crowds. The only difference I can tell is that GSM tend to have darker skin crowds while GG has the fairer skin ones, in a generalizing statement, GG will have more teochew Chinese style crowds.

Due to the location, almost all crowds are local in GG while GSM has some overseas customer, in fact I met up with an uncle from Penang and I saw someone look like Jap chub uncle there.

Therefore if you taste is in chunky rugged look thai locals, these 2 joints are the best for you, forget Chakran and Babylon. :P

oralb tip: GG offered dinner when I was there, at 6plus most men stopped their activities and queued up at the small restaurant for the free food. So in a way, the 160 BHT doubled up as dinner charges, but before you get too happy, that night dinner consisted of rice, stir-fried pork with intestines, winter melon soup and raw vegetables. If that sounded like delicacy to you, then 160BHT is a steal :P

Nice report.. thanks for sharing OralB.

Actually for bars, these days F**k shows are very rare. To the best of my knowledge, I understand that only 2 bars dare to do it now... "Future Boys" and "Beach Boyz". Go take a look if you can.

For saunas have you tried 39 Underground at Phahonyothin Soi 39, I hear the naked nights on Tues night can get REAL CRAZY!!!!

(http://www.thailandout.com/39/index.php)

I was told that GG was one of the 1st sauna here in BKK (and the condition really shows) and the crowds migrated to GSM when it opened 3 to 4 years ago, hence both almost have similar crowds. The only difference I can tell is that GSM tend to have darker skin crowds while GG has the fairer skin ones, in a generalizing statement, GG will have more teochew Chinese style crowds.

Thanks OralB for the latest update on Bangkok's matured guys sauna. I've never been to both saunas.

Anyway, based on your report it was a surprise that GSM sauna which located in or nearby Chinatown area and the saunagoers mostly local Thai and GG located away from there and yet mainly Thai Chinese.

Thanks OralB for the latest update on Bangkok's matured guys sauna. I've never been to both saunas.

Anyway, based on your report it was a surprise that GSM sauna which located in or nearby Chinatown area and the saunagoers mostly local Thai and GG located away from there and yet mainly Thai Chinese.

i have to say that the mention observation is based on 1 visit at each sauna, hence the actual situation could be different.

as for your statement, i can only guess that it is exactly due to the fact GSM is near chinatown that chinese didnt want to visit as the chance of meeting friends and relatives are relatively higher.

also GSM is housed on top of a crowded building, many small stalls selling handphone accessories while GG is located far away in residential area, maybe the discreet factor attracted the thai chinese.

anyway this is only my speculation...

i have to say that the mention observation is based on 1 visit at each sauna, hence the actual situation could be different.

as for your statement, i can only guess that it is exactly due to the fact GSM is near chinatown that chinese didnt want to visit as the chance of meeting friends and relatives are relatively higher.

also GSM is housed on top of a crowded building, many small stalls selling handphone accessories while GG is located far away in residential area, maybe the discreet factor attracted the thai chinese.

anyway this is only my speculation...

Okay OralB, thanks for your comments.

With the current situation in Bangkok, I believe many travellers to Bkk would "wait-and see" the situation before proceeding. What's a pity.

UOB Credit Card Members

UOB have some great deals (personal opinion).

3 days / 2 nights @ $449 / $339, includes:

:thumb: Return flight on Thai Airways (Economy)

:thumb: Stay at Holiday Inn Silom (Superior Room)

:thumb: 2 way Airport Transfer

:thumb: Breakfast

:( However, does no incl. airport tax and others (about $100 or so) :o

If you don't mind any hotels, can go for these hotels (Superior Rooms) at Pratunam area:

Bangkok Palace - $319 / $269

Eastin - $329 / $279

D'Ma Pavillion - $339 / $289

Baiyoke Sky - $389 / $319

For those who like to be treated like King (or Queen :P ), can go for:

Amari Watergate - $519 / $369

The Westin Sukhumvit (Deluxe Rm) - $779 / $499

Intercontinental Bangkok (Deluxe Rm) - $729 / $499

For Air Tickets and Hotel Room. I think the price is good. :B)

The prices are for Single / Twin sharing.

:D:D:DDisclaimer: I DO NOT work for UOB or am NOT in any way related to them. :D:D:D

you work for Thailand tourism board?.. hehehe... :D:D   :D

No la....

I just wanna sell Travel Insurance :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Hahaah :D:D:D

Actually I am a very selfish person :P

Good deal must share.

Then every1 will benefit.

PLUs get to benefit. The company would also continue to have such benefits if it is well received.

Ultimately I will benefit mah. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks for the info.

I believe this only applies to UOB credit card holders. What happened if you are holding other bank's credit card? How much extra needed to be top-up?

Can't.

Because the offer is from UOB Travel Planner, which is a subsidary company of UOB. They exist to cater to UOB card holders. :(

Can't.

Because the offer is from UOB Travel Planner, which is a subsidary company of UOB. They exist to cater to UOB card holders. :(

Okay, understood, that is the privilege being the holder of the particular bank.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm going to Bangkok soon. With a group of straight friends. Wonder if anyone can recommend any 'straight' clean and cheap massage oulet with individual room for privacy. Two from the groups are women. Also, flying Air Asia for the first time. Do we have to queue up early to get the best seats?? And what's the new Thai airport like? Thanks

Hi erection day,

There are plenty of massage outlet in bkk. Go to Silom Rd, there are more than 20 outlets there. The price for foot and thai massage is 250b, and body massage at 500b. DON'T forget to tips the massuers.

My recommendation Silom Massage, just a few steps away from the escalator up to the Saladeang BTS station.

Yeap, be at the departure gate earlier, the queue will automatically start at the departure gate before the announcement been made.

Prepare to walk a distance to the immigration checkpoint, the new bkk airport is huge. Therefore don't carry too much handcarry.

Departing bkk, be early, human jammed everywhere, at the immigration checkpoint, departure gate security check and also long queue for toilet too *grin*

Cheers

Hi, I'm going to Bangkok soon. With a group of straight friends. Wonder if anyone can recommend any 'straight' clean and cheap massage oulet with individual room for privacy. Two from the groups are women. Also, flying Air Asia for the first time. Do we have to queue up early to get the best seats?? And what's the new Thai airport like? Thanks

You might also try the Wat Pho traditional massage but I don't think they have individual room ....

http://www.into-asia.com/bangkok/attractions/watpho.php

You might also read the public transportation mode from newly opened Bangkok International airport to the city

http://www.airportsuvarnabhumi.com/airport...transportation/

Erm about that Silom Massage, although billed as a straight place, I'd be careful. I've had several massurs give me a JO there before. One even tried to sit on my dick without a condom, which I politely pushed him off.

err... thanks for the warning! :D I dont mind the massuer sitting on my cock (with condom on of course) but my straight friends wont find it amusing. ha ha. I think I will stick to the massage palour in the hotel. just to be safe. unless someone got real good recommendation. love to hear from them. i will be staying at amari watergate. wonder if it's a good hotel

Hi erection day, i would recommend Health Land massage. It's good and cheap. i think 350 bht for 2 hrs of thai massage. It's at the end of Silom, drop at Chong Nonsi mrt and walk abit.

I personally enjoy only the Thai massages in Thailand. I don't think they do very good foot or oil massage.

Koh Samui, I need u...

errection day

dont think that be a problem, most str8 massage place will let you choose the massuer. so unless your friends have female phobia, they will avoid the male massuer.

well if they do pick the guy massuer, that means you can look forward to "fun" in the hotel room. :P

err... even if it opens during the day, those seedy places you mentioned that will still be dark inside with sexy girls ...

but since you are there with your str8 friends, should try the king massage or thai body massage...

Sorry if I'm asking about something you guys already know, but what's a king massage? is a thai body massage the same as a thai massage?

:huh::huh::huh:

Sorry if I'm asking about something you guys already know, but what's a king massage? is a thai body massage the same as a thai massage?

:huh::huh::huh:

I am not sure too what is the exactly meaning of ‘king massage’ however what I could get from yahoo was as follows:

King & I for Thai massage. It's a very respectable & elegant massage & spa place, not like the dime-in-a-dozen dark & murky looking massage parlours that litter the streets of Bangkok. Located in a shophouse along Sukhmvit Soi 12, the interior of King & I is all dark wood & warm yellow lighting. The staff there is professional & friendly. And the massages are simply divine. The best thing about the King & I was its prices! 350 baht ($15 SGD) for 1 hour of Thai massage per person. Throw in 50 baht more and you get a private room.

Maybe OralB might explore further then :thumb:

yes u should try health land. its a very clean and huge massage place. they have both male and female masseurs. I of course chose a male. was let to my own pte room with a shower. massage was good. my massuer was kinda of stocky and really did a good bum massage which gave me a hardon.... of course he asked if i wanted him to relieve me hee ehee.... of course he jerked me off and i gave him a tip. but not sure if all male masseur would do it. so u just have to see what their reaction is when u get hard!

king massage

basically it is a variation to the thai body massage, a package of all the services, from massage to sex.

those that i knew only has female, not sure whether is there male massuer doing king massage.

first you choose the girl, instead of the usual stocky lady, the selections are of better quality, massage skills are equal to their boobs sizes :P

inside the room, you just lie down and let the lady do all the work, she will perform the body massage, clean you up, and when it comes to sex, she will roll the condom over your dick and sit on it. when you have cum, she will take out a warm towel to clean up the mess.

in short, you are pampered like a child, hence the name king massage...

Hi tin_sg, i didn't know Health Land can hanky panky?! It seems like such a straight and serious place... hmm... maybe it's because you got the private room. So how much did u pay overall for the room and massage?

erection day, if u want to try Health Land, it may be wise to book in advance if you want to go in the late noon or night. My friend and I were told to wait almost an hour for a slot. It's really packed.

Koh Samui, I need u...

king massage

basically it is a variation to the thai body massage, a package of all the services, from massage to sex.

those that i knew only has female, not sure whether is there male massuer doing king massage.

first you choose the girl, instead of the usual stocky lady, the selections are of better quality, massage skills are equal to their boobs sizes :P

inside the room, you just lie down and let the lady do all the work, she will perform the body massage, clean you up, and when it comes to sex, she will roll the condom over your dick and sit on it. when you have cum, she will take out a warm towel to clean up the mess.

in short, you are pampered like a child, hence the name king massage...

I see, this is actually the standard package done the masseuse when the person choose and engage a masseuse but I just came to know that they called 'king' massage. Most of the masseuse even bath the customer like a baby :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

as my fren puts it, the only time you need to lift your hands is when you reach for your wallet to tip the massuer... :P

and i can see why this is popular with guys as almost all girlfren or wife will service their man to such extent.

.......... i will be staying at amari watergate. wonder if it's a good hotel

It's one of the better ones...

You can go to Ambassador Hotel (along Soi 11 which is next to Nana BTS Station).

The Health Centre on Level 2 (go up from Main Lobby) has good massage.

Can request for male or female staff to attend to you.

There's another one at Ambassador Hotel on Level 3 (go up from the Wing Tower) so don't go to the wrong one. Although both are the same management.

Cheers,

as my fren puts it, the only time you need to lift your hands is when you reach for your wallet to tip the massuer... :P

and i can see why this is popular with guys as almost all girlfren or wife will service their man to such extent.

Like that is not considered full King Massage u know.

In Thailand, king is top and queen is bottom. A few years ago friends and me go Thailand. They already old horse know how to get Thai men directly. We everyone book one Thai king for a few days. They are all policeman, firemen or soldiers taking leave to play. They say service sure so good can guantee make u cry mother cry father.

They tell me king service is the king everyday service you and feed you and bath you. My one is policeman in very tight uniform because he say he off from gym so getting fatter but I like.

Everyday guantee got king service 4 times morning afternoon evening and bedtime. Don't even need to lift one legs, they clean for u, massage u, add lub for u before servicing your hole with his king thing, u can lie there like dead fish. clean for u after u cum, bath u, add baby powder or baby oil to keep the hole smooth and cool the soreness away because they really bang you hard there.

After that serve you food also no need fingers. If u want can also ask them not to cum so u can drink their milk direct from their king thing.

If remember not wrong, pay only B3000 everyday. They keep all no mamasan fees. Also pay hotel, food and some shopping with them.

At first thought can exchange with friends but in the end, the good one nobody want to exchange the lousy one nobody want to keep. My after 3 days say must go back to work but intro another friend to me. I think excuse for his gun no more bullets hahaha. Just as good. But got problem. He say he like me no need to pay him just be his bf when he visit Singapore.

Old one always try to save his sperm but new one really very energy and kinky. fxxk bedroom, kitchen, hall everywhere even balcony so kinky got so many people walking down there but not see why I shaking so much.

Even my friends come to talk to me he also never let go. Can ambush me and enter me when I talking at the door. Really make me feel like he is using me like a prostitute instead of he is prostitute.

For few days is fun until want to die hahaha. But if come to Singapore like that sure got troubles. So I never give my real number and never dare go back again because he always ask my friends about me. But so tempting.

Guest Queenbee

Like that is not considered full King Massage u know.

In Thailand, king is top and queen is bottom. A few years ago friends and me go Thailand. They already old horse know how to get Thai men directly. We everyone book one Thai king for a few days. They are all policeman, firemen or soldiers taking leave to play. They say service sure so good can guantee make u cry mother cry father.

They tell me king service is the king everyday service you and feed you and bath you. My one is policeman in very tight uniform because he say he off from gym so getting fatter but I like.

Everyday guantee got king service 4 times morning afternoon evening and bedtime. Don't even need to lift one legs, they clean for u, massage u, add lub for u before servicing your hole with his king thing, u can lie there like dead fish. clean for u after u cum, bath u, add baby powder or baby oil to keep the hole smooth and cool the soreness away because they really bang you hard there.

After that serve you food also no need fingers. If u want can also ask them not to cum so u can drink their milk direct from their king thing.

If remember not wrong, pay only B3000 everyday. They keep all no mamasan fees. Also pay hotel, food and some shopping with them.

At first thought can exchange with friends but in the end, the good one nobody want to exchange the lousy one nobody want to keep. My after 3 days say must go back to work but intro another friend to me. I think excuse for his gun no more bullets hahaha. Just as good. But got problem. He say he like me no need to pay him just be his bf when he visit Singapore.

Old one always try to save his sperm but new one really very energy and kinky. fxxk bedroom, kitchen, hall everywhere even balcony so kinky got so many people walking down there but not see why I shaking so much.

Even my friends come to talk to me he also never let go. Can ambush me and enter me when I talking at the door. Really make me feel like he is using me like a prostitute instead of he is prostitute.

For few days is fun until want to die hahaha. But if come to Singapore like that sure got troubles. So I never give my real number and never dare go back again because he always ask my friends about me. But so tempting.

can pass the contact? i want to play Queen too.... :D

oh there is a difference, the one i described is for the hetrosexual, i havent tried the PLU one.

of coz in a hetro, there wont be top or bottom, so only King massage. similiarily you booked the girl for the whole period and she will service you in any way you prefer.

you can have your meals with her feeding you, bath by her etc

you can even get her to rim you, which i reckon most women wont do for their partner. one thing really stands up is their professionalism, very hardworking, she can massage for a full 60 minutes and then tongue lick for another 10 before riding on you.

I have another one to recommend, BodyTune. If i remember correctly, they have 2 branches, 1 in Silom and 1 in Sukhumvit. Very comfortable Thai massage like those from Health Land, but they are abit more expensive, 450 bht for 90 mins.

Hmmm, just found their web :thumb:

http://www.healthlandspa.com/location_pinklao.html

http://www.bodytune.co.th/

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.