Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

My news was last Feb they warned me the crime rate in JB is the worst within Malaysia as there are illegal Indonesian immigration killed and robed even factory worker ladies just for a couple of ringgits, pull people from running motorcycle with bag and fragged to death, dangerous to walk alone when you passed the causeway, becareful if you are at a deserted place, your hand-phone might be robbed ( looks like someone will just approach you and ask they want to "borrow" your phone, laptop get scan-detected inside the locker and lockres are broken into, even laptop in the car got scan-detected and bonet broken. JB police can't do much as "what can you expect" them to settle such a furious crime. Just wonder has the situation improve nowadays ? Still heard of people got kill in the news or not ? I also heard of an uncle can't sleep and wake up in the early morning like 4am or 5am or so while waiting for the newspaper delivery in front of the house for killed by illegal immigrant or something like that. It could be dangerous and just check out before better. But hope the situation has improved.

There is only ONE way to clear the Clogs.. we need big cocks :D

Have fun in JB, mature30!!

Well I think should you want to go JB on Good Friday, please remember to leave as early as possible as the immigration queue is still very long and the wait is unbearable ..

Quick please help in the capturing of Mas Selamat ... as long as he is still free, dont think the queue at the Causeway is going to be eased ...

Well I think should you want to go JB on Good Friday, please remember to leave as early as possible as the immigration queue is still very long and the wait is unbearable ..

Quick please help in the capturing of Mas Selamat ... as long as he is still free, dont think the queue at the Causeway is going to be eased ...

Abang

Tks for ur advice.I think going there should no be a problem as most who wantd to go Malaysia for long weekend wud already leaave Thursday nite .The problem is returning journey incoming traffic into Sg as ICA clearance take longer time.I could use the second link bus from Larkin Terminal which will terminating as Jurong East interchange as I stay near by.. :thumb:

DOM

Tks for ur comment too.I got the JB POLICE ANTI-CRIME number also 60-7-2212999.Take down the I number should u needtostretch your $ IN JB.I could be your body guard for ur 'brother'...haha :rolleyes:

how to get to flex spa? is it like diamond? do you need to have massage to use the place or is it optional?

Google search is your friend. I suggest you take taxi from Causeway to get to Flex because too cold to swim across.

FLEX Spa Sanctuary

132 Jln Dato Sulaiman, 016-750-0102, email.

A tropical bungalow spa with Japanese sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot pool, outdoor tropical shower, garden cafe, and private resting rooms. Also, offering spa services such as oil massage and body scrub. Open 24-hours daily. You must join as a member to gain admittance to this private men's club.

"FLEX Spa Sanctuary now ONLY admits members with effect from Jan 2008. For that reason we have taken off the FLEX Spa Sanctuary signage and the entrance will be locked to ensure the security of our guests and the privacy of our environment. For old customers or first-time guests who wish to become a member, our business is still going on as usual." -- the owner of Flex, Jan 16, 2008

Edited by TopChinese

My trip to Carrefour and Tebrau City.

I arrived at Sg checkpoint Sunday, 6.10am and the traffic queue had started to build up rapidly. Many singaporean are obviously going across to stretch their dollar. There is a difference this time in the outbound security check; the boot is checked the moment you turn into the immigration booth unlike in the past that created a hugh bottle neck. Our resourceful govt has deployed extra manpower to ease the traffic congestion. Additional check includes having my thumb print read by machine as I am holding biomatrix passport but I assume that non-bio passport holder will be subjected to the same check too.

After clearing JB immigration/custom, I went looking for my Bak Kut Teh breakfast around the vicinity of Lien Hoe Complex but found non at that hour. Mighty early but I proceeded to Carrefour which opens earlier at 8am on weekends hoping that I can find some breakfast along the way. Yes, there was 1 malay store selling their typical breakfast but is not to my liking. Further along the way, just before Carrefour, there is a 24 hour McDonald which is a good place to kill your time even though you are not buying their breakfast. Take note that Carrefour offers complimentary pandan cake, biscuits and coffee for their early bird customer.

Carrefour

Before this trip, I used to shop at The Store, Lien Hoe Complex (formerly known as Taman Sentosa) thinking that this is the equivalent to our Sheng Siong but to my surprised, Carrefour offers a much better deal in most item. Now I know I had been rip-off for a long time. For those with pharmaceutical need, drop by at PharmaCARE (open 9.30am) and join their instant membership to enjoy a 10% discount on all your purchases. You get a better deal here than Watson or Guardian.

Jusco Tebrau City

Tebrau City is a short distance away from Carrefour and just when I was approaching the builidng after the flyover, I am delighted to see that it is a mammoth building. Parking at RM1.00/entry is not a problem at 10am+. Upon stepping into L1, I instantly sense that this mall is different from others within Johor and they live up to their claim as a international standard mall with some names that are new to me. Of course, there are the usual familiar names. This place is clean, airy and spacious. Btw, there are no graffiti within the washroom cubicle. Prepared to spend some time browsing at the specialty shops as it is a long walk end to end. Click here for the floor plan and shops listing. Jusco supermarket, open early 2006, has an up-market image compares to older Carrefour and thus carry an equivalent up-market price tag.

For those wanting to s-t-r-e-t-c-h your dollar, Carrefour is the best. With all groceries in my car, I returned to Sg before 3.30 pm to avoid the mid-causeway jam.

This trip is a refreshing change for me and I am sure it will not be my last; perhaps after terrorist MAS is caught.

Edited by enjoylife77

Enjoylofe77

Want to join me again during Good friday?

Mature30, for this coming long 'Good Friday' weekend, traffic may even be worst than it already has been. So please plan your journey well to avoid frustration. PM me if you want direction to places I have visited. Thanks.

Edited by enjoylife77

Mature30, for this coming long 'Good Friday' weekend, traffic may even be worst than it already has been. So please plan your journey well to avoid frustration. PM me if you want direction to places I have visited. Thanks.

E77

Tks for ur advice.Unfortunately i dun drive....or else i cud save my time..

:unsure:

ok i would like to add on to those making purchases to jb.

goods to declare and no goods to declare.

when u drive back or take a bus back, basically all of you will be subjected to checks on the goods you buy back.

DID YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO PAY YOUR GST ON YOUR RETURN TO SINGAPORE?

yes every item you purchase u are required to pay gst on. assuming you did your part to declare, groceries, food items, health products, toys/games/wii etc, any items u purchase basically will be subjected to 7%gst.

so if you buy $200 worth of items, after conversion... say SGD$100, the gst you need to pay is obviously $7.

so what happens if you never pay for the items?

well you can get fined.

the thing here is, when the ica/cisco officers doing the checks, they usually will apply the "if each person spend about RM$50" the gst doesn't comes up to $5 or more... so they tend to leave you alone.

but assuming they do check on ur individual items and if they suspect you spend more than RM$100, be prepared to face a fine. it doesn't matter if you don't have a receipt or invoice. because if you declared and paid the gst, you will be issued with proof that you paid. since you went to the green channel, without this proof of payment on the gst, the offence has already been made.

ok i would like to add on to those making purchases to jb.

goods to declare and no goods to declare.

when u drive back or take a bus back, basically all of you will be subjected to checks on the goods you buy back.

DID YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO PAY YOUR GST ON YOUR RETURN TO SINGAPORE?

yes every item you purchase u are required to pay gst on. assuming you did your part to declare, groceries, food items, health products, toys/games/wii etc, any items u purchase basically will be subjected to 7%gst.

so if you buy $200 worth of items, after conversion... say SGD$100, the gst you need to pay is obviously $7.

so what happens if you never pay for the items?

well you can get fined.

the thing here is, when the ica/cisco officers doing the checks, they usually will apply the "if each person spend about RM$50" the gst doesn't comes up to $5 or more... so they tend to leave you alone.

but assuming they do check on ur individual items and if they suspect you spend more than RM$100, be prepared to face a fine. it doesn't matter if you don't have a receipt or invoice. because if you declared and paid the gst, you will be issued with proof that you paid. since you went to the green channel, without this proof of payment on the gst, the offence has already been made.

Hi BP

Tks for ur advice/I just returned from JB.My friend and me went to Tebrau City.Just tookpublic bus there cost abt MYR$2 each and return by cab cost about MYR$25.We did some shopping at Jusco.There were other outlet like Breadtalk,Dockers,Padini,Giordana,Manhantann Fish Market etc..Wow, a great day to spend there for lunch...we really streched the dollar.The outgoing immigration at SG checkpoint and JB incoming checkpoint a bit slow in celaring and it take average about 30minutes to queue up.However on the return the traffic and immigration was quiet smooth wihtou any hassle.

Anyway Good Friday and easter to u guys.

Cheers :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was talking to an aquaintant the other day and we were bitching about how expensive it is to get a 'hanky-panky' massage here in Spore. Before long he was telling about his favourite massage place in JB where they do 'sensual body-to-body'massage at a very affortable price. I was tempted. Wonder if anyone has ever tried this place which he raved about called Artemis? I particularly like Kenji (from the photo anyway).

http://www.artemis.com.my/gallery.html

Hi all,

Anyone keen to explore artemis together? I have never been to this place.

Stanley

msn: watertowatertowater@ hotmail.com

I was talking to an aquaintant the other day and we were bitching about how expensive it is to get a 'hanky-panky' massage here in Spore. Before long he was telling about his favourite massage place in JB where they do 'sensual body-to-body'massage at a very affortable price. I was tempted. Wonder if anyone has ever tried this place which he raved about called Artemis? I particularly like Kenji (from the photo anyway).

http://www.artemis.com.my/gallery.html

Guest erotic

Has anyone tried Eros Massage Studio at Jln Perang, Taman Pelangi? According to utopia, one reviewer has 'lots of choices for their masseurs: from young to elder, from slim to muscular, all races as well. The owner is very friendly and courteous. He will tailor a package according to your needs and requirements..'

hmm... elder masseur. Interesting. Anyone been there?

Guest chen_ling
Has anyone tried Eros Massage Studio at Jln Perang, Taman Pelangi? According to utopia, one reviewer has 'lots of choices for their masseurs: from young to elder, from slim to muscular, all races as well. The owner is very friendly and courteous. He will tailor a package according to your needs and requirements..'

hmm... elder masseur. Interesting. Anyone been there?

So far as I know most of the masseurs are malays.....

i went there long time ago....but did not do any massage...

still prefer ATM with more choices.....

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 2 parts to this, this is the sight seeing part, for the food in JB, please refer HERE:

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=12249

Recently a few of us embarked on a day trip to our nearby country, JB. We started the journey around 11am from Woodlands interchange taking bus 950 towards the causeway. The journey to Singapore part of the causeway was smooth but once we headed towards the MY custom, a jam was formed. While not as bad as a standstill, the short distance took quite a while to reach the new JB custom.

This is when one will “marveled” at how dumb the road planning was. The initial 4 lanes road in causeway was merged into 2, hence forming the bottleneck. In addition, there was no dedicated bus lane until right in front of the JB custom building, couple with the short distance from the bend to the car custom clearance lanes, it will only takes a few car to jam up the whole custom lanes.

After we had alighted from the bus, what began was another planning “wonder”. Unlike SG custom where one would walk from the front, cleared the custom in the middle and exited by the back, the JB custom required one to U-turn after clearing the custom. That meant one have to walk the full length of the custom building TWICE! Definitely a good way to exercise considering all the good food we be getting later.

All in, we managed to cross JB custom around 12:45pm, making the whole trip around 2 hours. To be fair, quite a good portion was wasted on waiting for bus 950 (both in the interchange and after the SG custom) the frequency is really bad, especially compared to SBS bus 170.

The good part of the new JB custom is that it is linked to City Square via overhead bridge so travelers would be sheltered from the elements.

After crossing towards City Sq, we started our day trip with lunch at a highly recommended chicken chop place called Restoran Hua Mui. (refer to the 2nd part for the food review)

JB_Hua_Mui_14.jpg

After lunch, I brought them to a traditional bakery just around the corner.

JB_Bakery_05.jpg

You know they are traditional when their oven looked like one out of the period drama.

JB_Bakery_01.jpg

JB_Bakery_04.jpg

Their specialty is coconut bun but other varieties like the otah, peanuts, red bean, are yummy as well

JB_Bakery_02.jpg

Cute baker :P

After we got out craving for buns and leaving the joint, the mature owner of the bakery then chatted with us. Apparently one of our companion had the hot for him and was really tempted to wait till 2:30pm for his banana… bun to be ready. 

Look what we found besides the bakery: JB_Streets_01.jpg

Wondered is it related to Vincent :P

We then proceeded to walk towards the UO supermarket in Kotaraya. Here’s some pictures of the JB streets.

JB_Streets_02.jpg

JB_Streets_03.jpg

JB_Streets_04.jpg

Kotaraya was, in my opinion, not worth the time and effort unless you wanted to shop in the supermarket. The shops are mainly selling Malay clothing and accessories. However the UO supermarket does offer good prices for household stuff and groceries.

It was in the supermarket that our friend demonstrated the power of positive thinking and whatever he desired, he acquired. He told us he was looking for something, not only he found it, it was at a bargaining price plus in the color that he wanted. Not wanting to leave empty handed, I decided to get the similar product but with rubbery ribs while his was made of fabric. (Guess what we got?)

Before we headed back to City Sq, we made a stop at the old temple of JB.

JB_Streets_09.jpg

JB_Streets_06.jpg

JB_Streets_08.jpg

Inside the temple, there is a small museum on the artifacts found when they rebuilt the old temple.

JB_Streets_07.jpg

We made out way back to City Sq for a rest plus seeking aircon 

JB_Streets_05.jpg

Look it is KFC flagship store in JB

JB_Streets_10.jpg

The tunnel that leads to City Sq

JB_Streets_15.jpg

From the overhead bridge linking to City Sq

JB_Streets_16.jpg

City Sq is your typical run-of-the-mill shopping center, no major anchor tenants, no supermarket as well. But it housed a Cathay Cineplex for the bored shoppers to spend time. The stores tend to be low to mid grade, that meant your usual G2000, Giordano, Action City etc. No boutique like LV or Prada, and I reckon shoppers aren’t looking for boutique as well. However with the decent size spanning 5~6 levels, there are bound to have something to shop there.

JB_City_Sq_01.jpg

JB_City_Sq_05.jpg

JB_City_Sq_02.jpg

We crossed the street to Jalan Meldrum for the street hawker food for dinner and finished off the day trip with another purchases of buns, this time, the highly recommended ikan bilis bun from Season bakery inside City Sq.

JB_Season_Bun.jpg

Journey back to SG was a lot smoother, though we still had to walk the full length JB custom building TWICE (plan people, plan!) and the pain of waiting for the SMRT 950 (while seeing SBS 170 zoomed pass us a few times). We took around an hour to be back in Woodlands Interchange. While there was a small car jam in the SG custom, there was a dedicated bus lane that speeded up the traveling time.

To summarize, it was a tiring but fulfilling trip. Not to mention I had the company of sporting and fun-loving friends that made this trip worthwhile.

Some random pictures I took along the way to display the arty-farty side of me. :P

JB_Streets_14.jpg

JB_Streets_13.jpg

JB_Streets_11.jpg

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

It was in the supermarket that our friend demonstrated the power of positive thinking and whatever he desired, he acquired. He told us he was looking for something, not only he found it, it was at a bargaining price plus in the color that he wanted. Not wanting to leave empty handed, I decided to get the similar product but with rubbery ribs while his was made of fabric. (Guess what we got?)

Tenga!!

• 3 months later...
Guest guest
going JB next week anyone know which is the sauna to visit now in JB on weekday afternoon or evening? thanks

be careful when u on small lane. beware of motor cycle snatch thief. they will just snatch guys with bags or waist pouch. target at singaporean only. so keep passport and cash in pocket. bags inside got condoms or lube let them have it if they snatch.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoingJB

HI GM ...

Planning to go JB next Sat, interested to know this new sauna, is it "happening" during ur last visit?

Also the direction and map abit confusing.

Is it near Pelangi Mall?? In midway to Maze ?

Anyone wanna go JB together this Sat may be and explore this new sauna later on cheap seafood or may be wanna stay for candle light dinner at Danga Bay?

Field Report by Lucifer Bear and Bear Bear.

Drove in from Tuas checkpoint but big mistake as PLU Spa is mins away from Woodlands Checkpoint also Woodlands does not charge toll fees. The Spa is in front of this Purple Signboard Hotel along 7 Jalan Tun Abdul Razak Susur 1/1, If you are using a GPS like we did just remember that its Susur 1/1 not Susur 1 because we could not find 1/1 on the GPS so went to Susur 1, Susur 1/1 is behind that street.

Lots of parking in front of the hotel and Spa but please bring you steering wheel lock, just in case, its the outskirts of JB we are talking about, even most old malaysian cars use these locks.

Walk in to the place while the staff and doormen from the hotel across the street looked at us as we walk from the car. Inside, we filled a membership form, paid RM35 each, got our locker keys than went into the locker room. Oh, yes, please bring your slippers inside, theres a sign there asking to keep the slippers in the lockers but as you read on you may just want to wear them throughout your visit if you ever plan to go.

Ok, the lockers are SCARY..... its those kind of staff lockers that some workshops use, you know he type with letterbox lock type, 1 screwdriver and the locker is open kind.... Towels were inside, clean and big thanked god but thats where the clean stops.

Once we changed out of our clothes, I went to the toilet and got the worse shock, there were cigarette butts everywhere on the floor, sink and bowl, there were used sperm filled condoms on the floor and it spelled of urine.... like the worse public toilet you may ever see.

Took a shower in their rain shower room and funny thing was that the water only lets out hot water which was ok but not a good idea when the water is as hot as their hot pool, cant cool off the heat.

Went into the hot pool and you could feel slime or sperm all over the pool but we still made the most of our time there by making out in the pool, kissing oral and stuff, suddenly an arsehole whom were coming into the pool as well, smoking mind you took a torchlight and shined it on us so he could see. SO, we got out and went upstairs...... SPERM EVERYWHERE on the floors up stairs, you can feel it as you walked. There are lotsssss of room for private sex but with the smell and slimy feeling on the floor we dared not enter those room... Their resting area had a TV with pxxn showing but not Jap or matured pxxn, just normal ang mo twink pxxn.

So, after like 2 hours we had enough so, we got change and left, we did not even cum. The worse Sauna / Spa we have ever been to. Don't know why in Utopia the rating were so high. Only reason I could think of was the the last comment in Utopia was mid last year so, maybe from then till now so many things has change there.

My advise is don't bother going but the choice is your lah.

Cheers

LB

Edited by luciferbear

• 2 weeks later...

Haha.. What did you guys bought siah? Sound so kinky! LOLX!

I am a frequent goer of JB myself and I SUPER hate the new custom! Was there on the 2nd day of opening and I was shocked! To think I complained about the old and dirty custom with no aircon, this new magnificent makes a leisure trip to JB a nightmare!

Was complaining on my blog with some pictures too..

http://princearty.blogspot.com/2009/03/jb-...n-iskandar.html

Anywayz, your JB trip sounds really fun! I have never heard of the UO Supermarket! Do bring more of us in too the next trip k! *BeamZ* =)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

glider, is he chinese? what's the address?

Malay, but he is good.

Native Massage is just behind Leisure Mall at Pelangi area. This is their address

63A Jln Kuning, Taman Pelangi Tel: 07-3357640

留人间多少爱 迎浮也千变 和有情人做快乐的事 莫问是劫是缘

I normally go to Dr Soho Foot Treatment @ 3rd level City Square (upstairs of Watsons). The contact number is 016-7902233. The charges are :

30 mins = RM30

40 mins = RM35

60 mins = RM45

In Singapore, I normally go to Kang Bao Foot Reflexology Centre at #03-33 People's Park Complex. Conatct number is 65366646. 60 mins of foot reflexology is only S$25

• 1 month later...

The KFC is beside the Pan Pac hotel (though now no longer called Pan Pac)

Try to visualize the following, from the new custom, walked towards City Square, cut through City square to cross the road to the other side. The KFC is located on the parallel street (custom - road - City square - road - Building - road - KFC)

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 weeks later...

anyone know any good strong matured massuer in JB, not those hanky panky & want you to pay for special type, prefer chinese, thanks

Anyone been to this massage place in JB?

http://www.artemismy.com/

Hows the place and service of the massuers?

The rates seems quite attractive. :thumb:

Or anyone wants to share their massage experience in JB?

Guest massagie

hv you tried Fizzio foot reflexology?

they hv both male / female masseur and i find their massage quality better than most

nice environment, proper set up, good service, comfortable... and affordable

personally i prefer the one @ taman sentosa

lots of guys working there and some cute ones too

other side of JB, Nusajaya near Bukit Indah... try Soul Asia

excellent set up, clean & comfortable, proper massage [all Thai, but only female masseurs sorry guys]

however, it's as gd as u can get short of flying up north to BKK

enjoy....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

All over the place... in car parks, where you stop to have a meal, shop or even visit relatives and park away from sight or overnight...

your car can/will be vandalised and all valuables looted from it... including your sports rims too if they are bling enough.

robbery can happen in broad daylight, and they ask very politely, albeit with a gun or knife... or show you some kind of identification as an enforcement officer from some department...

oh you mean other thing... toilet lor... just be careful they show you dick, and not some knife...

been to some saunas in JB... not too bad... but these days... who knows what's hidden up their arses... could be a spike or some other weapon to threaten you with to give them all your money...

All over the place... in car parks, where you stop to have a meal, shop or even visit relatives and park away from sight or overnight...

your car can/will be vandalised and all valuables looted from it... including your sports rims too if they are bling enough.

robbery can happen in broad daylight, and they ask very politely, albeit with a gun or knife... or show you some kind of identification as an enforcement officer from some department...

oh you mean other thing... toilet lor... just be careful they show you dick, and not some knife...

been to some saunas in JB... not too bad... but these days... who knows what's hidden up their arses... could be a spike or some other weapon to threaten you with to give them all your money...

Love yr reply! Best just to enjoy whatever there is in Singapore....

Come on guys, JB is not more dangerous than in Shengzhen, jakarta, manila, HK or anywhere else in the world. Just because it does not happen often in SG, does not make elsewhere a super dangerous place.

It's time to be a little more street wise when we go over seas. That's all.

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Come on guys, JB is not more dangerous than in Shengzhen, jakarta, manila, HK or anywhere else in the world. Just because it does not happen often in SG, does not make elsewhere a super dangerous place.

It's time to be a little more street wise when we go over seas. That's all.

Agree.

We also have our fair share of rape, robbery and murder cases here.

So, similarly, when others read negative news about Singapore - from maid abuse, child molester, road bullies, gang fights to cheating lawyers and Rony Tan, what do you think will be their impression of Singapore?

A very unsafe and uncivilised country?

That said, I do have some unpleasant encounters in JB.

One was on the highway going north before the Skudai Toll.

A traffic policeman stop me, said his colleague radioed him before I arrived that I was speeding. He has to summon me (fine is RM200) or if I want to argue, go with him to the station and argue with his superior.

They have all the time and you don't so the alternative is a RM100 fine on the spot, you know I know lah. :(:angry:

The second incident was at the JB Causeway.

Before I enter the complex, I was stopped by the police. They said I changed lane without signal. I knew I did because suddenly I realised I was on the bus/truck lane and so I immediately switch lane. The traffic was very low and it was within a few seconds' work.

They refuse to let go and insist that I wait for them to get to traffic police over to summon me and thery can let you wait for hours.

Again, they have all the time and you don't.

So, after much "pleading", the alternative was RM50 fine on the spot. :(:angry:

On your Skudai toll incident, why dont you let them summon you officially if you think you have not been speeding. I understand that they must employed a speed radar that can photographed your speeding car with the clocked speed within.

I encountered a similiar incident 2007, along the PLUS highway along the malacca stretch. I asked them to summoned me and till now I am still waiting for their summon.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.