Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

1 hour ago, Rabbit555 said:

I donno I'm lucky or wat..haha I went to holiday plaza for body massage at 8.30pm and one of the masseur wanna take me as I'm his last client. All the masseur edy went back coz their shop massage close at 9pm. The masseur closed the door as we are still inside the shop massage. Then he focus massaging my body halfway suddenly he took out his cock and slowly get near my hand and he massage deep inside my groin to my balls. I felt comfortable and relax. Then he pull my cock slowly with his oily hand and he shocked once saw my growing horny cock end up he helping a hand masturbate my cock with great sensation before body to body rubbing each other and we having fun a great fun with plentiful load cum on his body:wub:

With shop and the name of the massage guy

11 hours ago, Rabbit555 said:

I donno I'm lucky or wat..haha I went to holiday plaza for body massage at 8.30pm and one of the masseur wanna take me as I'm his last client. All the masseur edy went back coz their shop massage close at 9pm. The masseur closed the door as we are still inside the shop massage. Then he focus massaging my body halfway suddenly he took out his cock and slowly get near my hand and he massage deep inside my groin to my balls. I felt comfortable and relax. Then he pull my cock slowly with his oily hand and he shocked once saw my growing horny cock end up he helping a hand masturbate my cock with great sensation before body to body rubbing each other and we having fun a great fun with plentiful load cum on his body:wub:

I can help you massage. I miss your cock🤭

When can i meet you again?

No thread for Kukup so I'll just share my story here many years ago. Kukup is perfect for weekend getaways, with 2D1N and there are many activities including nice seafood and playing fireworks etc. In addition the chalets by the sea are quite roomy so you need to have a large group to go with. Many fun activities like chit chat etc....and including sex and orgies are a possibility too.

More than 5 years ago, I went to Kukup with a bunch of gay dudes. At night I met one of the guys (who was attached to a bitchy guy) called K in the toilet. We had a short chat at the balcony (no light, only moonlight) and he put his arm around me before we started hugging. Then we moved to the back kitchen, where he took off my clothes and ravaged me. I wanted to give K a blowjob so he took off his singlet and shorts. Nice to feel his skin (nice chest and decent arms) against my body before I blew him. Midway, we were found by a guy, R, who was also attached to another bitchy guy but more muscular. He heard us and was turned on so he also wanted a blow job. I squeezed his pecs and thick arms while K rubbed his cock against my ass (no penetration). 

I was so horny that I asked them to cum inside me but they didn't want, so I asked them to cum on my face. Under the moonlight it was hot to see R cum on my face but K gave a manly (quiet) moan. Love how both didn't have any qualms about kissing me after cumming. K left quietly but R stayed back to help me cum. He spooned me behind (could feel his hard muscles) and cupped my chest from behind while nibbling my ears and neck. I shot super far when he lick my upper back. R helped me to clean up and gave me a tight hug and kiss before he exited the back kitchen. 

Till this day, K pretends nothing has happened at Kukup (no longer attached with that guy) and we lost contact. R is still attached (and more muscular) but sometimes during the annual gatherings, he still touches me (rubs my back) and gives me a short shoulder massage when it's just two of us alone at some corner. Sometimes he give me that look as if he wish I was his boyfriend.... 😐

5 hours ago, repressednerd said:

No thread for Kukup so I'll just share my story here many years ago. Kukup is perfect for weekend getaways, with 2D1N and there are many activities including nice seafood and playing fireworks etc. In addition the chalets by the sea are quite roomy so you need to have a large group to go with. Many fun activities like chit chat etc....and including sex and orgies are a possibility too.

More than 5 years ago, I went to Kukup with a bunch of gay dudes. At night I met one of the guys (who was attached to a bitchy guy) called K in the toilet. We had a short chat at the balcony (no light, only moonlight) and he put his arm around me before we started hugging. Then we moved to the back kitchen, where he took off my clothes and ravaged me. I wanted to give K a blowjob so he took off his singlet and shorts. Nice to feel his skin (nice chest and decent arms) against my body before I blew him. Midway, we were found by a guy, R, who was also attached to another bitchy guy but more muscular. He heard us and was turned on so he also wanted a blow job. I squeezed his pecs and thick arms while K rubbed his cock against my ass (no penetration). 

I was so horny that I asked them to cum inside me but they didn't want, so I asked them to cum on my face. Under the moonlight it was hot to see R cum on my face but K gave a manly (quiet) moan. Love how both didn't have any qualms about kissing me after cumming. K left quietly but R stayed back to help me cum. He spooned me behind (could feel his hard muscles) and cupped my chest from behind while nibbling my ears and neck. I shot super far when he lick my upper back. R helped me to clean up and gave me a tight hug and kiss before he exited the back kitchen. 

Till this day, K pretends nothing has happened at Kukup (no longer attached with that guy) and we lost contact. R is still attached (and more muscular) but sometimes during the annual gatherings, he still touches me (rubs my back) and gives me a short shoulder massage when it's just two of us alone at some corner. Sometimes he give me that look as if he wish I was his boyfriend.... 😐

Cool

On 9/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, Rabbit555 said:

Could ya pm me? I can't pm people for some reason

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
16 hours ago, Kengy Teng said:

Which floor is it? Need room card access? Can sneak in like Doubletree?

Anyone can provide me a room number to quote if going into the DoubleTree sauna and jacuzzi? 

Is it really free access?

are there many manly Malay guys in nude there using the place? 

Looking to suck some hard cut rods!😜

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.