Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

• 8 months later...
Guest Massage - Dun ask again

I do not understand why so many men has asked and discussed about good places for good massage all the time. There are better thing to do beside having a massage once in a long blue moon.

Some kind soul in fact have provided a list of great massage service with details like name,contact no.....and they keep asking for more. $50.00 for one hour massage is definitely not my cup of coffee, not talking of paying extra service. Must as well spend the money on the gay suana and get over your sexual urges.

Get a life !

Guest Just-a-passer-by
I do not understand why so many men has asked and discussed about good places for good massage all the time. There are better thing to do beside having a massage once in a long blue moon.

Some kind soul in fact have provided a list of great massage service with details like name,contact no.....and they keep asking for more. $50.00 for one hour massage is definitely not my cup of coffee, not talking of paying extra service. Must as well spend the money on the gay suana and get over your sexual urges.

Get a life !

I would suggest you yourself go get a life instead ....

Get a life !

Some people like to go for massages and some people like to go to saunas. Everyone have their freedom. If like what you say, then massuers will not have any business already.

You can stay in the suana for all you like since you probably dun have a life as well.

:yuk:

does anyone has a map of eros? it just said 5 minutes from pelangi plaza, which put it in the vicinity of another massage place i know.

I been to Eros today. It is not 5 minutes from Pelangi Plaza but from Pelangi Leisure Mall. Those interested can try Johnny massage quite good though....

hey guys,

wow...sounds interesting...anyone interested in heading there? hmmmm

would not mind a guide there. anyoen game?

Cheers

when do you intend to go ???

I don't mind to guide you there.

Anyway, would anyone advise on how much is the massage charges ? Tks

Normal N.Massage RM70 - 60mins.

B2B Massage RM90 - 90mins.

Many thanks for the info.

I wanna try the B2B massage too, I tried once too in one of KL gay massage, could get 'high' easily .... :D

Personally to get B2B massage, the masseur should have 'big buttock' too, if 'flat' one might kena rubbing by the masseur's bone only :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Anyway, would anyone advise on how much is the massage charges ? Tks

Normal N.Massage RM70 - 60mins.

B2B Massage RM90 - 90mins.

Many thanks for the info.

I wanna try the B2B massage too, I tried once too in one of KL gay massage, could get 'high' easily .... :D

Personally to get B2B massage, the masseur should have 'big buttock' too, if 'flat' one might kena rubbing by the masseur's bone only :blink:

:lol: no need big buttock lah. They not going to use their buttock to massage u wat. But if the massuer is slim or thin will be rubbing with his bone. I feel it better to get one with average to tone/muscled body one, more body contact :P

Btw, Ero massage really got b2b masaage? Any web link?

:lol: no need big buttock lah. They not going to use their buttock to massage u wat. But if the massuer is slim or thin will be rubbing with his bone. I feel it better to get one with average to tone/muscled body one, more body contact :P

Btw, Ero massage really got b2b masaage? Any web link?

:oops: Hmm, interesting to know the right thing on B2B massage. When I tried for the very first time for B2B massage which I didn’t know anything and just out of curiosity wanted to try and it was in KL by a Thai masseur, he would rub first the entire body with oil and then he used his buttock to massage by sliding up- and down over my body for the whole session and used his elbow for leg only. Well, I wasn’t sure whether he did the right thing or not, but that was the first ever experience to try B2B massage :blink:

I tried B2B once in one of bangkok gay massage centre and the masseur did it also with his 'buttock' to massage the back and front instead of using elbow, hand etc ... :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

really want try the body to body

can someone help to explain what is it

pm me details please thanks

You shld go and try then you will know.

theory no use practical better.................

Aiyoh, how come the b2b massage u guys encounter r using buttock one? Nice meh? Using elbow and knee to massage is quite normal, some massuer use elbow and knee to massage the back. The b2b i tried is really use the front boby to massage u and u facing up to face the massuer also. If u go KL, try senjakalah, hope i got the spelling correct, to try out if u keen. Other places i dunno liao. So who else tried b2b massage b4? Care to share? I dun want to go for a b2b massage tat use buttock on me one <_<

• 5 months later...
Guest bighornsheep

From what I see in this forum, the places in JB i.e. Eros and Artemis quote a price for each type of massage. Can someone advise me whether additional tips are expected, and if so what is the customary amount? Hope there are people here who have gone before and can advise.

From what I see in this forum, the places in JB i.e. Eros and Artemis quote a price for each type of massage. Can someone advise me whether additional tips are expected, and if so what is the customary amount? Hope there are people here who have gone before and can advise.

The other gay forum 'trevvy' talked more about these 2 JB massage salons rather than in this forum.

• 2 months later...

Was in JB last Sat with a friend and my Bf. Met a local in JB while in Holiday Plaza, after some chatting, he told me that there is a new sauna which has just started operation. So decided to check it out.

People Like Us Spa Sanctuary

7, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak Susur 1/1,

8000 Johor Bahru, Johor

Tel : 07- 227 1069

H/P : 012- 719 6567

http://i58.photobuck...himuchi/plu.jpg

Here is my field report:

Getting there

The place is a little off the beaten track and away from Palangi. If my friend did not bring us, we would not have known where it is. But it is pretty easy to find actually. If you are coming from Singapore; just head toward the direction of City Sq. After passing City Sq, make a LEFT turn toward Tropical Inn and Landmark mall.

Keep left and make a U-turn at the 1st Junction and back on the same road you came from and keep left until the 1st road to the left. (See above Map)

The PLU sauna is just opposite Zen Zeng Hotel (how convenient).

It is house in a flatted shop house, covering 2 floors.

At the door

Upon entry the charges is RM$15 on weekdays and RM$20 on weekends. There is a membership charge and will cost RM$10(I think). Anyway, we paid for the Non-member price RM$35. The counter is maned by a pretty face guy who is so narcissistic, he keeps looking at the mirror and tending his hair and has a photo of himself at the counter. Can't stand his attitude.

His colleague was much better a decent boy-next-door who have very attractive eyes. I believe he is the manager. He told me later that the place is own my an Indonesian man.

Ground Floor

The entrance of the building is tastefully done with nice decor and has a Balinese flavour. A door opens to a small TV rest room with a cosy day bed for guest to watch TV programs on a small TV. Further in is the locker and changing room. The floor is raised by a wooded footpath and the sides lines by pebbles of very shapes and color. Very interesting decor and taste. It is certainly much better than it competitors.

Next to the locker room is a BIG hot spa pool and a Sauna room. A spiral metal stairway leads to the 2nd floor.

Maybe we went there rather late; about 10pm so the crowd was thinning down. So nothing much to report on the kind of customer there. Generally, the crowds looks 20s - 30s. Did see a manly looking malay which I can sense he is a policeman. I confirmed it with the manger and he was surprised how I know. I told him he just feels like a policeman to me. biggrin.gif

At the Reception counter

The reception area doubles as a dinning area where food from the Zen Zeng Hotel can be ordered and brought over to the spa. They served free hot coffee/tea/water to customers who asked for it.

No condom

I asked the manager if they provides condoms and lubes to customers, he say they don't because it is against the government policy to provide such things. (they are flying under the radar as a PLU sauna that's why)

2nd Floor

Dimly lit, the rooms forms the dark maze as the walk path snake zig-zag into a tv rest room. I had a surprise find when one of the path leads to a sliding door and it opens up to a lounge. A bar counter separates those in towel from those who are clothed on the other side. Customer from the lounge comes up from a stair next to the Spa. Both customers can sing but customers from the spa can only sing till 11pm, after which, the customer from the lounge side can sing till 3am.

Rooms / Cubicles

The rooms/cubicles are pretty spacious with mattress. I did not use it so no info on that. biggrin.gif

The Lounge

The song selection is pretty updated but the Chinese words in the list is pretty badly translated. The sound system is passable, although it could be tuned better. The lounge is quite cosy from the other side. There wasn't much crowd when we were there although it is a Saturday. It might be because it is still quiet a new place.

Extra Service

While we were there, we were approached by the worker there that they offer free back scrub. I did not take the offer as I was not sure if it would lead to some exchange of money. I later confirmed that it is a free service they provide for customers.

Massage Service

A few poster highlighted that they provide Massage service at RM$45 per hour. Did not ask them for any info. Was told later that a 3rd floor is in the pipeline which will offer massage services.

Conclusion

Overall, I feel that the sauna has very high standards and the services pretty decent and the staff very friendly and helpful, except for the 'woman' at the counter. The experience is very pleasant and there are some very nice and friendly customers around. I am not sure how they are going to survive as it is pretty out of the way although it is a nice place to visit. The crowd was thin even thought it was a Saturday nite. Did not know how was business earlier in the day.

I would certainly visit that place if I want to unwind and relax but my friend says he is not sure if he want to go there as there isn't much customers if he is there for sex.

Well, if anyone is going there, can add on your field report to mine as I may have missed out on some details.

Cheers.

Gachi the spa reporter signing out

Thanks for the report, GM. Are there any private rooms? Do they supply lube/rubbers/sling? Where would people have sex?

What's the crowd like? Mostly malay?

The crowd is mixed, but seems younger than those I saw at The Maze sauna (JB).

Yes, there are rooms /cubicles.

TC, you will have to bring your own condom and lube as they don't provide it there.

I think same goes for The Maze

• 6 months later...

I went to Holdays Plaza 2 days ago in Jb with frez....nice place to shop...for clothing,optical accessories and have a nice dinner in near by restaurant call Jumbo.

My frez bought a new cutting material sport shoes cost MYR$29.9(SGD13).The dinner which we hadorder -claypot veg, wildboar with onion/ginger n firedn prawn with oatcost abt MYR$45(SGD20).You can also find the herbal tea... onlyMYR$1(SGD$0.45) as the weathe ris so hot.I had bought AOSEPT(contact lens solution) only cost MYR20(SGD$9.5).For thoese who wanted to get a new spec,msot of the shops are having optical promiton ranges frm MYR125 to MYR199....it was worth it to go there.....Stretch ur dollars...

Thanks Mature 30!

(a bit side tracking but.....)

Saw from the news and heard from friends that prices of things are rising and rising in Singapore.. fortunately, u all still could 'escape' 2 Malaysia to buy stuffs :)

In japan, prices are rising too (from Jan onwards, sugar, salt... tissue paper)!! but, got no Jumbo to go to :(

HI

Thanks to members redkan,and y& dollars for providing supportive tips n comment.I am sure with the economic growth in 2008 plus the inflation...every aj/plu might want to to to Tebrau to shop other than just JB itself.I know Jusco areseeling alot of cheap items which i sometimecheaper than Giant or Carefour.

Redkan, please PM me on detail how to go to Tebrau..

Dollars, kindly provdieme the address and location for the sauna location..Maybe any meners in BW liketo guidemetogo there...

I am glad to you guys provide very informative info.. :D

Any1 wanna go there on 1Jan around 4pm..Pm me..

;)

Once again I like to wish all BW members happy & properous in 2008 especially with your loveone & family and career.

• 2 months later...

Well I think should you want to go JB on Good Friday, please remember to leave as early as possible as the immigration queue is still very long and the wait is unbearable ..

Quick please help in the capturing of Mas Selamat ... as long as he is still free, dont think the queue at the Causeway is going to be eased ...

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.