Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest blacktits

How much is tipping at ATM, JR or HTS? I read some will black face if small tips given. If I like the Massuer, can bring out to makan?

U think lasupbar or KTV ah???

How much is tipping at ATM, JR or HTS? I read some will black face if small tips given. If I like the Massuer, can bring out to makan?

Hi Turbo, tipping is optional, u may tips ur masseur any amount if u think it is worthy.

U can tag them along as long as u don't causing any inconveniences to the center.

Guest Guest

Hi Turbo, tipping is optional, u may tips ur masseur any amount if u think it is worthy.

U can tag them along as long as u don't causing any inconveniences to the center.

Let's get real and be fair to both the masseurs and the centre. Should the masseur tag along, then it's  a private arrangement between he and the client. However, he is contractually bounded to the centre. As such he is still answerable to the boss. To say causing any inconveniences... is rather vague, bearing in mind that exceeding the time limit of a 90 mins b2n one has to make extras paymt. You might be opening up the floodgate for future disputes. 

Tips, big or small is really up to you but if you felt that you had been given a good service, then tip about rm50 ($20).

I was told that they only collect half of what you paid at the counter so tips are important to them but of cos they have to earn it with their good service.

However, tipping below rm20 is too stingy, better don't tip.

Yes, you can invite the massuer out for a meal as long as he don't have booking later.

The last time I took the Burmese massuer at ATM out for a nice meal and beer at the Pelangi Plaza, which is less than 10 mins walk away.

juz went to healing spa, the environment was good and ginger tea was served once enter.

had the complimentary foot spa and took the red wine massage. choose Daniel who's cute and with big tool!

His massage skill was quite good although he's quite thin~~~but service was very good ! worth a visit!

Guest motioness

This was my first went to gay massage center

I was accompanied by 3 other friends

We drove there yesterday night

The place called HT spa if not wrong

Receptionist was very happy when he saw four of us

After he recommended, we all chose pilipino

I was lead to room A after foot bath

My masseur had a well built body

He told me this is his first service in HT SPA

Same to me, this is my first time too

He brought me to the bathroom downstairs due to insufficient bathrooms at second floor

After getting bath, massage session started

He massage my back first

I felt so shy and erected all the way

He did hj and suck my nipple, i felt so sensitive but his sucking skill quite good

After a few mins i cummed

I felt the service averagely good

Rm 50 tipped to my masseur

My other friends also satisfied with their Philippines masseur

I was suprise this massage center got quite a number of Philippines masseur

I enjoyed my first trip

Will considered to go gay massage center next time

Guest Talos

Just went to Healing Touch Spa this afternoon. I might have been their first customer.

FR:

Once I entered, I was warmly greeted by Marcus. Marcus is a very friendly and attentive person. The way he went through the menu and masseur selection showed his service attitude and honesty. So to all who plans on visiting HTS, let Marcus know what you are looking for and he won't disappoint you.

Ginger tea was served upon arrival, along with the promotional foot bath provided. The place is spacious and spartanly decorated. It gives a sense of openess and relaxation.

I took up the Sensual Massage (120rm/90mins) with the Red Wine as an add on for 15rm, bringing my total to 135rm 90mins massage.

I have to say that the red wine really relaxes you and soothes you during the massage. Apparently they are using a Shiraz 555 red wine, really fruity and sweet.

My massuer (Roy) was really attentive and had good technique. I fell asleep midway during the massage, a sure sign of a good massage for me.

Score:

Ambience 7/10

Massage 8/10

Service 8/10

PS. A newly opened place is sure to have a few hiccups [Thankfully my experience there was pretty smooth], but give the place a chance; When there are problems, feel free to approach Marcus to voice your feedbacks and I'm sure Marcus would take note and improve. He seems genuinely interested in improvements and is constantly asking for feedbacks.

I see great potential in HTS and given time and support from customers, I believe that this place would bloom beautifully.

Signing off,

Talos

Guest Firstimer

First visit ATM @ apr 15.... Managed to get Abby as i do not hav recommend no exp . Knnn I think I overpaid him for a bj no cond with 200 ! Just realised I had been slaughtered as veg head after reading all the posting

Guest Guest

First visit ATM @ apr 15.... Managed to get Abby as i do not hav recommend no exp . Knnn I think I overpaid him for a bj no cond with 200 ! Just realised I had been slaughtered as veg head after reading all the posting

Refer to previous threads from 45 onwards, Handjob hj comes with the b2b package, bj around RM50-80 and fj100 and above

and at your liking, normally 100 -150 negotiable. PRC chinese normally will quote u from 200 starting but if they desperate and about to go back china even will accept 100. Prices are all in ringgit these are all for extras. For good service without extras, 50

is good tips. This rough guideline apply to all gay massage spas. I myself have given rm200 for a PRC chinese masseur but that

b'cos he was really good in massage  and in doing extras.He did not even talk about pricing at the beginning or mention about whether I want extras after massage. He was good quality and quantity. Actually sometime it help to ask the receptionist about prices in general but can be embarassing and the answers not clear. 

Guest Guest

Refer to previous threads from 45 onwards, Handjob hj comes with the b2b package, bj around RM50-80 and fj100 and above

and at your liking, normally 100 -150 negotiable. PRC chinese normally will quote u from 200 starting but if they desperate and about to go back china even will accept 100. Prices are all in ringgit these are all for extras. For good service without extras, 50

is good tips. This rough guideline apply to all gay massage spas. I myself have given rm200 for a PRC chinese masseur but that

b'cos he was really good in massage  and in doing extras.He did not even talk about pricing at the beginning or mention about whether I want extras after massage. He was good quality and quantity. Actually sometime it help to ask the receptionist about prices in general but can be embarassing and the answers not clear. 

You are either a carrot head or a masseur.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Of course you could be a daddy that everyone likes to fawn for money sake.

Guest Guest

You are either a carrot head or a masseur.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Of course you could be a daddy that everyone likes to fawn for money sake.

On the three counts, you have lost your integrity.

On the first, the failure to empathize with those lesser than you.

On the second, the displeasures of all the masseurs will be directed at you. 

On the last, if you don't have the means, blame yourself for getting MacDonald services.

Don't kid yourself, at the end of the day, it's all about the money.

Visited ATM today, and had Scott for the 6th consecutive time.

He's still his usual friendly, bubbly and mischievous self, though he IS aware of the malicious accusations posted against him in this forum.

It has been a while since I last login to this thread, and I do find all the recent cat fights highly entertaining. But we all know what kind of place the internet is, so personally I do take everything with a pinch of salt, especially those posted by non-registered guests. Rather than believing everything blindly, it's still better to go down and take a look, and judge it by yourself, like what I've did.

As far as tipping is concerned, I normally tip 50 ringgit. Personally I think tipping is just basic courtesy, especially to a service staff who gets so intimate with you for a fairly long amount of time (as compared to a waiter). But tipping 50 ringgit is just me, give what you can afford. It is the thought, not the amount, that counts, 

tipping = showing appreciation for the service rendered

tipping <> buying special service via negotiation

Guest Guest

On the three counts, you have lost your integrity.

On the first, the failure to empathize with those lesser than you.

On the second, the displeasures of all the masseurs will be directed at you. 

On the last, if you don't have the means, blame yourself for getting MacDonald services.

Don't kid yourself, at the end of the day, it's all about the money.

Don't be all high and mighty when you're just a 嫖客 or a 婊子

Visited ATM today, and had Scott for the 6th consecutive time.

He's still his usual friendly, bubbly and mischievous self, though he IS aware of the malicious accusations posted against him in this forum.

It has been a while since I last login to this thread, and I do find all the recent cat fights highly entertaining. But we all know what kind of place the internet is, so personally I do take everything with a pinch of salt, especially those posted by non-registered guests. Rather than believing everything blindly, it's still better to go down and take a look, and judge it by yourself, like what I've did.

As far as tipping is concerned, I normally tip 50 ringgit. Personally I think tipping is just basic courtesy, especially to a service staff who gets so intimate with you for a fairly long amount of time (as compared to a waiter). But tipping 50 ringgit is just me, give what you can afford. It is the thought, not the amount, that counts, 

tipping = showing appreciation for the service rendered

tipping <> buying special service via negotiation

Agree. I were there too.

Business as usual, customer next after me has to wait for room.

Guest hunkydory1234

Disappointed with SKO (Scott) service in ATM! He is gonna be my first and last, never will i choose him again! Regretted choosing him.

I don't need any explanations from anyone, and don't ask me what happened. Thanks!

Hi try explaining what's your grief otherwise you will be shot down for smthg bias and without truth... 

Guest Guest
I went to Healing Touch Spa yesterday afternoon. Here's my field report:

The address is on the second floor of 56A Jalan Pingai and it's above some Chinese medicine store/clinic. There is no sign so I had to call them to confirm the place - I think this is one area to improve.

Marcus is indeed very friendly and detailed about all the packages. According to him there's a car that will send customers to and fro customs - just call them to book. It wasn't available yesterday though. If you decide to take a taxi, take it from outside cotton on - the price is about RM 7.

During this promotion period a foot bath is given for free. It is a satchet of herbs in water. Ginger tea was served upon arrival.

There is a steam room and jacuzzi but both were not in use when I was there. The shower room has 4 shower heads with curtains - individual shower facilities may be better.

Being 3 weeks old, the facilities are very new. You guys should enjoy it while it still has the new feel to it. :) Marcus upgraded me to the VIP room for free (usually RM 30). The VIP room has a double bed, while ordinary rooms have a mattress on the floor.

Like Taolos, I took the Sensual Massage with red wine (90 min) and paid Rm135 for it. The wine is quite sweet, not unlike port. 

I chose Daniel, a slim type who is turning out to be quite popular. Daniel turns out to be really adorable. :) Right after I was done, another customer chose him. I hope Daniel wasn't too exhausted! 

Massage technique-wise I think there can be improvement, and those who are looking for BJ or FJ can forget it because he doesn't do those. His B2B and HJ technique is pretty good though.

Guest guest

I went to Healing Touch Spa yesterday afternoon. Here's my field report:

The address is on the second floor of 56A Jalan Pingai and it's above some Chinese medicine store/clinic. There is no sign so I had to call them to confirm the place - I think this is one area to improve.

Marcus is indeed very friendly and detailed about all the packages. According to him there's a car that will send customers to and fro customs - just call them to book. It wasn't available yesterday though. If you decide to take a taxi, take it from outside cotton on - the price is about RM 7.

During this promotion period a foot bath is given for free. It is a satchet of herbs in water. Ginger tea was served upon arrival.

There is a steam room and jacuzzi but both were not in use when I was there. The shower room has 4 shower heads with curtains - individual shower facilities may be better.

Being 3 weeks old, the facilities are very new. You guys should enjoy it while it still has the new feel to it. :) Marcus upgraded me to the VIP room for free (usually RM 30). The VIP room has a double bed, while ordinary rooms have a mattress on the floor.

Like Taolos, I took the Sensual Massage with red wine (90 min) and paid Rm135 for it. The wine is quite sweet, not unlike port. 

I chose Daniel, a slim type who is turning out to be quite popular. Daniel turns out to be really adorable. :) Right after I was done, another customer chose him. I hope Daniel wasn't too exhausted! 

Massage technique-wise I think there can be improvement, and those who are looking for BJ or FJ can forget it because he doesn't do those. His B2B and HJ technique is pretty good though.

does he get hard during b2b? and is he gay? he can lick nipples?

Guest guest

Firstly, i agree with @massagefan and @faynic about Jonas attitude. I recalled not too long ago, most of my choice of boys were not available, I decided to try Jonas out, but without first asking the reception if Jonas has an attitude problem and was assured "NO" and highly recommended. When he came to bring me to the room, his face was like 'super pissed off' and 'black' like charcoal, as if I owed him money. Throughout the session, he did not utter a single word. In the shower, he showered and soap me as if I'm a leper with serious skin disease (even though I maintian good personal hygiene and showered prior going over to ATM). Back in the room, he did not instruct to face up or down but being a regular, I face down. Again, throughout, not a word from him (usually the guy would ask if the strength is too strong or soft, aircon temperature ok, etc). Even when he wanted me to spread my legs wider, he would just give a strong push, as if I am a piece of "dead meat". When he needed me to flip over, he just tap on my back as if on "auto" mode, I had to flip over. True like faynic said, when he did body-to-body, he was simply going thru the motion, no face contact, not erotic as it should be. The only time he smiled was when he received my tips, and I tipped solely based on his massage skills, which I must admit is good. Again, like most of those with bad experiences, I will not repeat him, even if it's for free or for his good massage skills. Hey, I am a customer, going for a relaxing time and not pay $$ to be treat badly.

As for pinktits who commented about giving them respect and if we are their cup of tea...it's really alot of "bull". They are out to work and provide a service, not picking a 'husband' or 'lover'. Imagine going into a restaurant and the service staff provide lousy service just becoz you are not his or her cup of tea? That is not being professional. I do understand that Jonas is human and have his preference. So if he really doesn't want to serve certain type of (stats) client, then it should be make known to the receptionist who will avoid allocating these 'clients' to him....then he can wait and rot and hope for his 'prince charming' to pay for his services....Oops...he provides "FREE" services as quoted by @Rojak.

So Pinktits or Chris, if you are reading this, do something before it gets out of hand...u know the power of the internet.

One advice for those who cannot tolerate these "PLU" masseurs with attitude, go for the straight ones. I miss those former straight Myanmar massuers who left ATM. Being straight, they see every customer as an opportunity to make good tips and provide good massage and services, irregardless of your age, color or body shape. This is what I call professional. Unfortunately, they are all gone.

Firstly, i agree with @massagefan and @faynic about Jonas attitude. I recalled not too long ago, most of my choice of boys were not available, I decided to try Jonas out, but without first asking the reception if Jonas has an attitude problem and was assured "NO" and highly recommended. When he came to bring me to the room, his face was like 'super pissed off' and 'black' like charcoal, as if I owed him money. Throughout the session, he did not utter a single word. In the shower, he showered and soap me as if I'm a leper with serious skin disease (even though I maintian good personal hygiene and showered prior going over to ATM). Back in the room, he did not instruct to face up or down but being a regular, I face down. Again, throughout, not a word from him (usually the guy would ask if the strength is too strong or soft, aircon temperature ok, etc). Even when he wanted me to spread my legs wider, he would just give a strong push, as if I am a piece of "dead meat". When he needed me to flip over, he just tap on my back as if on "auto" mode, I had to flip over. True like faynic said, when he did body-to-body, he was simply going thru the motion, no face contact, not erotic as it should be. The only time he smiled was when he received my tips, and I tipped solely based on his massage skills, which I must admit is good. Again, like most of those with bad experiences, I will not repeat him, even if it's for free or for his good massage skills. Hey, I am a customer, going for a relaxing time and not pay $$ to be treat badly.

As for pinktits who commented about giving them respect and if we are their cup of tea...it's really alot of "bull". They are out to work and provide a service, not picking a 'husband' or 'lover'. Imagine going into a restaurant and the service staff provide lousy service just becoz you are not his or her cup of tea? That is not being professional. I do understand that Jonas is human and have his preference. So if he really doesn't want to serve certain type of (stats) client, then it should be make known to the receptionist who will avoid allocating these 'clients' to him....then he can wait and rot and hope for his 'prince charming' to pay for his services....Oops...he provides "FREE" services as quoted by @Rojak.

So Pinktits or Chris, if you are reading this, do something before it gets out of hand...u know the power of the internet.

One advice for those who cannot tolerate these "PLU" masseurs with attitude, go for the straight ones. I miss those former straight Myanmar massuers who left ATM. Being straight, they see every customer as an opportunity to make good tips and provide good massage and services, irregardless of your age, color or body shape. This is what I call professional. Unfortunately, they are all gone.

good luck atm, pinktits and sko... time will tell

if they are so high n mighty and defensive, clients wil slowly erode... there will be newer spa, newer boys, younger... and most importantly with good attitude and service....

there is no wave if there is no wind... we are paying customers seeking a relaxing 1-2 hours of retreat.... not seeking to malice anyone doing their job with good attitude and a smile... not asking too much

but what we get is fucking attitude from afew black sheeps masseur

atm is going down the hill... place is a fucking mess and worst still the mgmt aka pinktits is FUCK !!!

Guest guest

if they are so high n mighty and defensive, clients wil slowly erode... there will be newer spa, newer boys, younger... and most importantly with good attitude and service....

there is no wave if there is no wind... we are paying customers seeking a relaxing 1-2 hours of retreat.... not seeking to malice anyone doing their job with good attitude and a smile... not asking too much

atm is going down the hill... place is a fucking mess and worst still the mgmt aka pinktits is FUCK !!!

yea pinktits better wake up your fucking idea...

which fucking part of your brain is not functioning...

all feedback are for the better of your existence...

we pay your fucking salaries and the reason of your existence is to provide a service, good service....

lets boycott sko, jonas and atm and see if they wake up their fucking ideas...

cant stand black face masseur as tho we owe them a living....

Guest guest

pinktits, words of advice

to stay in the business, be focus on service and attitude of your boys, the power of forumers and words of mouth... before you know it, you may be out of business...

however great looking you masseurs are, however big or long their cock, bad attitude and service depending on their "cup of tea" and their mood is detrimental to your very existence and business...

unless you fuck care your customer's feedback...

if they are not happy with the service, they will talk... this is the internet age, do not underestimate the power of the forumers...

just my advice to you... take it positvely and have a checklist for your business...

or else, you can hv sko and jonas and the likes for yourself only...................

Guest guest

at last we hear more of pple voicing what we always know abt the poor service of certain black sheeps in atm but choose to ignore and defend...

fuck sko

fuck jonas

fuck pinktits

Guest Guest

AIYO. you all hor.. 

getting a massage need smile, need affection, need love

SO DEMANDING ... 

at home got mirror or not?

pay money doesn't mean you can behave like a BITCH.

got money big fuck ahhhh??

Guest Guest

You all getting a massage or looking for prostitute??

What matters in a massage is the masseur's skills, but you all have to choose a cute and fit one, then complain they don't want to look at your ugly face or kiss you. PLEASE LA...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Want those type go look for moneyboy, with money they will treat you like a Queen. 

Stop treating masseurs like prostitutes, you desperate sluts.

Guest guest

You all getting a massage or looking for prostitute??

What matters in a massage is the masseur's skills, but you all have to choose a cute and fit one, then complain they don't want to look at your ugly face or kiss you. PLEASE LA...  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Want those type go look for moneyboy, with money they will treat you like a Queen. 

Stop treating masseurs like prostitutes, you desperate sluts.

exactly we are looking for a massage and relaxation...

but they act like money boy and black face le, how

Guest Nice2mtu

yea pinktits better wake up your fucking idea...

which fucking part of your brain is not functioning...

all feedback are for the better of your existence...

we pay your fucking salaries and the reason of your existence is to provide a service, good service....

lets boycott sko, jonas and atm and see if they wake up their fucking ideas...

cant stand black face masseur as tho we owe them a living....

pinktits, words of advice

to stay in the business, be focus on service and attitude of your boys, the power of forumers and words of mouth... before you know it, you may be out of business...

however great looking you masseurs are, however big or long their cock, bad attitude and service depending on their "cup of tea" and their mood is detrimental to your very existence and business...

unless you fuck care your customer's feedback...

if they are not happy with the service, they will talk... this is the internet age, do not underestimate the power of the forumers...

just my advice to you... take it positvely and have a checklist for your business...

or else, you can hv sko and jonas and the likes for yourself only...................

HTS here we come...

at last we hear more of pple voicing what we always know abt the poor service of certain black sheeps in atm but choose to ignore and defend...

fuck sko

fuck jonas

fuck pinktits

whoa whoa the flood gate is open...

alot of unhappy customers !!!!!

tisk tisk pinktits

AIYO. you all hor.. 

getting a massage need smile, need affection, need love

SO DEMANDING ... 

at home got mirror or not?

pay money doesn't mean you can behave like a BITCH.

got money big fuck ahhhh??

OMG I WAS PLANNING A TRIP TO ATM THIS AFTERNOON

GUESS I WILL TRY HTS INSTEAD !!!!!!!

Aiyo, Cool down, please. Your opinion is welcome but please do not be too rude and act like rube.....Wondering if you're really hurt by someone from ATM or try to hurt the someone....

Guest guest

Aiyo, Cool down, please. Your opinion is welcome but please do not be too rude and act like rube.....Wondering if you're really hurt by someone from ATM or try to hurt the someone....

totally agree with the feedback, no wind no wave...

i hv not tried jonas so no comments, but as feedback earlier, sko really hv some attitude problems

worst still pinktits is so defensive and say he can keep sko for himself.... now sko can go fuck pinktits everday haha

Guest Guest

exactly we are looking for a massage and relaxation...

but they act like money boy and black face le, how

Don't choose them obviously????

Some desperate ugly sluts go with the mentality that they want to find the hot and cute one. Because they have the money to pay, they expect the best service. If you want to treat them like moneyboy and guarantee good service. Enter room give RM1000 first before massage start, They sure deep throat you and suck out all your fats.

RM50 don't talk .. pay you RM50 go service him you want??

fail-ugly-man-in-bra.jpg

Guest Guest

We r not looking for best service but reasonable good service according to the price asked for abt 120-200 ringgit. Extra $$ for extra service.

Even w/o extra still expect reasonable service with a smile... Asking too much?!?!

Which part of yr fucking brain is not working!?!?

Seriously, all these guest postings... either positive or negative, are polluting this thread... Why don't you guys register once and for all? If you want to stay anonymous, fine, don't put a picture or whatever but posting as guest just takes out all the credibility.

As for tips, I usually tip, even when there is no happy ending. Come on, one hour massage is already not that expensive and most of it goes to the spa I'm sure. If you liked the massage and the company, tipping $10 or $20 is not that much I think. Tipping less than $10 seems a bit stingy... better not tip at all in that case.

I for one, wouldn't like to have that job, unless I can chose my customers lol. So put yourself in their shoes and appreciate what they do for you. It's just fair and it's business after all. They are not here to be your friends for life or whatever but to make money as much as we are there to relax and enjoy the moment. It's a give-give situation. Paying for their services doesn't give you all the rights.

The customer is always right, yes I agree (I worked in hotels) but that doesn't give them the right to act like a-holes and it doesn't mean that the service provider has to put up with all the crap they are being given :) There are ways to handle different situations and people need to be trained to handle them properly, professionally and politely.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.