Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Quino
19 hours ago, deHybrids2.0 said:

Is the maze chub or bear friendly just like Otot2 has all types for everyone? Thinking of trying it out when in JB next week after Batam.

Yes, it’s chub/bear friendly. 3pm-6pm will be quite cruisy !

On 3/21/2024 at 9:30 PM, LeGrad said:

what are the rates like?

Thank you for the information. Really helpful.

I saw their IG and enquiring. Comparing prices with Bangkok. Somehow feels bkk more better with service and professionalism?

On 12/30/2023 at 10:19 AM, quanjishou said:

anyone tried owlpalms, just wonder why they need to indicate the massuer is t/b/f, even there is happy ending aka hj? unless they provide more than just hj keke.. just curious

anyway i am not looking for special, but i do enjoy massage naked without the need to wear disposable underwear...

do u all know any clean places in jb that allow full naked massage?

Any one tried 2 masseur 90min seperately ? Or 4 hands 60mins?

Am thinking of owl palms(Benie, Gun) or HTspa (hua, cooper or kid)

Anyone tried the above masseur with good experience?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dean

Visiting Jb soon. Would like to know who to recommend for great massage at HTS or ATM? Big tool is extra bonus. Thanks.

Guest Visiting

Hi everyone. Just landed in JB. Wondering if Eros still open for massage nowadays? How about HTS and ATM? Any masseur recommendations? 

Guest Deimos

Made a booking for a 2 hour oil massage with male masseur at D Asia Massage at KSL. I was assigned M**s as my masseur. Before we started I asked him if I could be completely nude but he said no, and added that there might be police patrols or raids from time to time, so I just wore the disposable undies provided. 

The massage was great and he was very strong. Firm strokes, really helped loosen all the knots in my back. I grunted (or moaned??) audibly throughout the massage. About 30min in he started to firmly massage my gluteal region, then a while later he brushed his finger against my buttcrack. I moaned softly. He did it again, and I moaned again, my hands brushing against his thigh. He then moved to my other buttcheek and continued to stroke my buttcrack and my hands moved higher up his thigh. He didn't resist at all, and seemed to understand. He pulled down the undies and fingered me a little, and I had to control my moaning so it wasn't too loud. After a while he moved to my head and pressed his groin against my head. I looked up and started stroking his dick through his jeans, and he quickly covered my head area with a small towel in case anyone peeked in. After a while of teasing, he unzipped his jeans and took his dick out, and I eagerly took it into my mouth. Took him about 3min to unload into my mouth, and he had to stay quiet throughout. He paused for a bit before continuing my massage, occasionally teasing my butt and sensually stroking my back from time to time. 

When he asked me to flip over, I was quite hard, and he noticed it too. So he started to play with my nipples and stroke my dick through the disposable undies for a while, before he pulled them down, and started jerking me off with some massage oil. I came pretty quickly, and it was so difficult to control my moans because it felt so good. He quickly cleaned up everything with a small towel, and continued to massage me with a cheeky smile. 

Thanks, you made my day. 

On 1/28/2024 at 6:53 PM, Secreto said:

Went to a wellness centre in JB and it was surprisingly good. Choose any massage and the package includes free food flow, and access to the sauna and pool. I chose the simplest feet massage but in the end got hard sold to include feet scrapping, total around 100+ but you could stay a few hours. Had early dinner there, food wasnt great but you can have as much as you want.

Went on a weekend and coincidentally there was a group of tourists from China and they were all naked inside the jacuzzi/sauna and locker area… didnt manage to find anyone up for fun but it was really a lot of eye candies watching haha! It opens until late night too.

Can you please DM me this place?

On 1/28/2024 at 6:53 PM, Secreto said:

Went to a wellness centre in JB and it was surprisingly good. Choose any massage and the package includes free food flow, and access to the sauna and pool. I chose the simplest feet massage but in the end got hard sold to include feet scrapping, total around 100+ but you could stay a few hours. Had early dinner there, food wasnt great but you can have as much as you want.

Went on a weekend and coincidentally there was a group of tourists from China and they were all naked inside the jacuzzi/sauna and locker area… didnt manage to find anyone up for fun but it was really a lot of eye candies watching haha! It opens until late night too.

may i know where is this? 

On 4/14/2024 at 10:37 PM, Guest Deimos said:

Made a booking for a 2 hour oil massage with male masseur at D Asia Massage at KSL. I was assigned M**s as my masseur. Before we started I asked him if I could be completely nude but he said no, and added that there might be police patrols or raids from time to time, so I just wore the disposable undies provided. 

The massage was great and he was very strong. Firm strokes, really helped loosen all the knots in my back. I grunted (or moaned??) audibly throughout the massage. About 30min in he started to firmly massage my gluteal region, then a while later he brushed his finger against my buttcrack. I moaned softly. He did it again, and I moaned again, my hands brushing against his thigh. He then moved to my other buttcheek and continued to stroke my buttcrack and my hands moved higher up his thigh. He didn't resist at all, and seemed to understand. He pulled down the undies and fingered me a little, and I had to control my moaning so it wasn't too loud. After a while he moved to my head and pressed his groin against my head. I looked up and started stroking his dick through his jeans, and he quickly covered my head area with a small towel in case anyone peeked in. After a while of teasing, he unzipped his jeans and took his dick out, and I eagerly took it into my mouth. Took him about 3min to unload into my mouth, and he had to stay quiet throughout. He paused for a bit before continuing my massage, occasionally teasing my butt and sensually stroking my back from time to time. 

When he asked me to flip over, I was quite hard, and he noticed it too. So he started to play with my nipples and stroke my dick through the disposable undies for a while, before he pulled them down, and started jerking me off with some massage oil. I came pretty quickly, and it was so difficult to control my moans because it felt so good. He quickly cleaned up everything with a small towel, and continued to massage me with a cheeky smile. 

Thanks, you made my day. 

The masseur is what nationality?

I visited JB during a weekend and was looking for a proper gay-friendly massage. I found Ben (friendly local Malay) in an app. His massage was strong to my liking. His technique is more of deep tissue. He offered batin when I messaged him but I turned down cause I was looking for a proper massage.

I will definitely set an appointment with him again when I go back JB.  He can do outcall, and incall in his condo. 

You can message him  via WhatsApp to try +60 18-466 6574 (posting with his permission).

Edited by hydra_cum

Guest Kaki
On 4/22/2024 at 11:55 PM, Guest Nirvana said:

Anyone tried massage from de nest spa? Alot of male massuers and 24 hours...sensual?

Only straight massage but so so only, most of them came from myammar/vietnam

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.