Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 5/22/2022 at 12:41 PM, 30yochinese said:

in April I was there,

I walked past the Jacuzzi,

I think its blue color,

Its faded, & looks awful...even if U pay me Rm100...I die die won't soak in it...

If like that maybe can inform the staff for maintenance then should be no problem 

Hi guys . Can anyone help ? 

I am wondering if there are other gay massage places in JB where there's a website to view the boys on line ? Just like HTSpa .. 

If there are .. pls share here...

Thanks 

On 5/12/2022 at 10:58 PM, Pearson said:

Anyone tried LION or Jack from HTS? Grateful for some reviews. Thanks.

I booked him overnight last Fri .  

He doesnt look the same as in the picture .not as lean .. more thin I would said .  Anyway, do note that he is 100% straight and heard he just started doing this recently.. so pls if you are using his service be nice to him ..overall he was ok but he don't kiss and suck .not to mention intercourse... I actually pity him as he seem like a very nice young man . Shy .. so I didn't force him to do anything that he feel uncomfortable.. brought him food from room service and he enjoy that a lot ..important to note that he does not speak and understand simple English so conversation is close to none .. I let him go the next door morning..would I use his service again ...? I'm not sure . What I can said is . Nice boy ..try his best to please. 

Guest Aloysius

After 2years hiatus,finally returned back to Malaysia and went to HT spa. Everything is still the same which is good. Except for the bad snobbish sarcastic services provided by the HT captain NICKY. He is such a pain in the ass. He treat the spa business as if he is the owner. He has not changed a bit. Passing BITCHY REMARKS to customers. If only he change for the better. Spoiling my mood after I get my ultimate satisfaction.

Guest Zen another
On 5/22/2022 at 10:19 PM, ZacEfron said:

Went to Zen yesterday & the handsome masseur told me they are expanding for more upcoming crowds from

Singapore lol

expanded. Opened one shop opposite the existing one to cater to foot massage only. Not sure if your handsome masseur is R****. He used to be less rugged looking. Last tried him precovid  he could be very yaya and attitude.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:23 AM, Guest Zen another said:

expanded. Opened one shop opposite the existing one to cater to foot massage only. Not sure if your handsome masseur is R****. He used to be less rugged looking. Last tried him precovid  he could be very yaya and attitude.

He told me expanding another one upper floor. Not sure how reliable the info. Not referring to Mr.R I mean Mr.I

On 5/30/2022 at 7:34 PM, Guest Aloysius said:

After 2years hiatus,finally returned back to Malaysia and went to HT spa. Everything is still the same which is good. Except for the bad snobbish sarcastic services provided by the HT captain NICKY. He is such a pain in the ass. He treat the spa business as if he is the owner. He has not changed a bit. Passing BITCHY REMARKS to customers. If only he change for the better. Spoiling my mood after I get my ultimate satisfaction.

Totally agreed. Such a b**** 

On 5/29/2022 at 1:22 PM, Guest max said:

Hi guys . Can anyone help ? 

I am wondering if there are other gay massage places in JB where there's a website to view the boys on line ? Just like HTSpa .. 

If there are .. pls share here...

Thanks 

They have wechat group updated every day with pictures. 

On 5/22/2022 at 10:17 AM, leanchn4mature said:

thinking of going JB for massage and maybe stay over one nite. anyone knows the scene there and don't mind me tagging along?

pm me , i can go stay overnite with u and bring u walk walk 

If you come to Johor Bahru alone, and you want to go to a massage parlor HTSpa or ATM, I provide the pick-up service and a day trip package. 

On 6/6/2022 at 11:58 PM, bradkoi said:

u mean they pay u for yr service right

No, I offer this service by myself. If you are alone in jb, you do not need to worry about the transportation, I can pick u up from the custom to the massage place and after that if you want to visit Jb I can show u around. 

On 6/7/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Joy said:

No, I offer this service by myself. If you are alone in jb, you do not need to worry about the transportation, I can pick u up from the custom to the massage place and after that if you want to visit Jb I can show u around. 

so nice...

how to contact you.

i go jb this thurs evening

u got wechat app or line app or telegram,pm me thanks

Edited by bradkoi
need to add sentence

Sorry. going jb in few weeks time.

Was wondering if anyone has any field report on Nike of htspa which can be shared via dm. kinda like his profile picture even though it is likely heavily touch up.

Just notice James profile picture was remove as well. the first and last time I went htspa was attended by him.

Edited by Shootme

On 6/6/2022 at 9:05 PM, Shootme said:

Wah. Htspa have so many new guy. I wonder anyone tried Nike before. 

I tried Nike on Thursday, he look exactly like the pic, no photoshop, just that he is a little shorter in height. His massage is very sensual, I enjoyed pretty well. Nearly dozed off during the massage.

Now seeing their page, I may want to try Meja. Anyone try him and give a review. 

Zen and Tiger looks hot too.

Edited by p-2122
Add ons

Guest frustrated
On 5/30/2022 at 7:34 PM, Guest Aloysius said:

We should boycott HT because of the snobbish captain who thinks that customer is always not right. Pressure will force the owner of HT to realise that the customers are more important than his captain. Can’t stand his bitching of the customers and that his masseurs are always right. If only they have a more respectful captain that I will go back to them more often.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:18 PM, From_kp said:

Any masseur to recommend now in HTS?

Yes! the pic speaks for itself. ask for Mega! dun nid ask me why Mega rite.. 😆 but most impt for me is it is clean compared to artemis last time. i got bed bugs from artemis long long time ago. the svc overall i think they got put effort.

ya i think they on visit pass.. going back again this weekend. hehehe

hts.jpg

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.