Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Guest only

Sigh.. never been to HTspa before. Wanted to grab down but grab showed 2 different location. Not sure which one is the correct one. So visited htspa website and tried to call this number. Wow, this guy was super super rude and no answer given..  

SMS & Call : +6016-733 5848 (Nicky)

On 7/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, Guest Guest only said:

Sigh.. never been to HTspa before. Wanted to grab down but grab showed 2 different location. Not sure which one is the correct one. So visited htspa website and tried to call this number. Wow, this guy was super super rude and no answer given..  

Should fuck him… I heard also, but not to my experience. This guy should out… PM me as I can assist u. 

Guest Beach
On 7/23/2022 at 6:27 PM, Guest Guest only said:

Nicky is such an old hag whof is so poor. He cheatsunami his boss money and force the boys to funky him for free every night. He is so unbalanced as he has no love life and no one that loves him. So he always vent his frustration on his customers as he feel so sorry for himself.  He feels sad as he has no spending power like his rich customers. He also a cheapskate who often hope that his customers will buy him dogo food. Cannot imagine if he gets more cranky as he aged. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Guest Guest

Sauna in JB so happening today. Crowded, but the matured Chinese guy I saw juz now. U are so attractive and so cool. saw u walk off with light chocolate pants, light blue shirt… if u are here, would like to know u… 

On 7/25/2022 at 9:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sauna in JB so happening today. Crowded, but the matured Chinese guy I saw juz now. U are so attractive and so cool. saw u walk off with light chocolate pants, light blue shirt… if u are here, would like to know u… 

which sauna?

Guest Guest
On 7/26/2022 at 12:00 AM, 433722-2 said:

which sauna?

Oh, I tot only 1 sauna in JB. Anyway, Palazio Sauna if I not mistaken the name near town area.

Was on an extended weekend tip to JB. Maybe the first in 5 years. haha.

Travelling over around 3pm was quite smooth for a Friday (immigration). Despite having to download the Malaysian Tracetogether app, you actually don't need it anywhere.

But note you have to make you arrival details known via this app MySejahtera.

At Malaysian side of the immigration it was ok also. just maybe 2 persons in front of my queue. The immigration officer was extremely friendly.

Booked a suite near to City Square, which was at a hotel location that seemed to have rented out various floors to some agent. Which means pricing was reasonable at around 60 SGD per night for a 62 sqm unit.

Check in was not complicated and key exchange was through a letterbox. But the "manager" was contactable via whatsapp and prompt in reactions. So , can't complain.

Due to late booking the hotels were already around 120 per night, so I choose the suites type apartment.

As I m not much into the "massage" thing, just did that app search, which wasn't complicated but may less active as when in KL or Penang.

surprised that there are such a lot of MBs from anywhere in JB, I assume they are spending the days there until they can return to SGP.

What surprised me most was that JB was quite dead. Food courts or certain restaurants closed at 6pm, same for some shops at shopping malls. Shopping malls were quite empty, plenty with vacated units. Everything seems to have cooled down much in JB.

Means Food wise you need to plan or walk a bit more to find something open, in particular if you prefer the common Malay food and don't want to go to Fast food or the usual food chains.

But booking for grab food is easy and works also.

It also seems that changing money in Malaysia is better than here in Singapore. The rate even at the immigration complex was 3.17 while Singapore only had 3.05 - 3.10.

If you intend to explore outside areas, it is good to buy a Malaysian Sim, as not all places will have free wifi. (for booking your grab ride back to your hotel).

The Malaysian guys are quite welcoming and I did not have any negative issues at all.

The only annoying ones were some tourists from outside of Malaysia... (Turkish, Middle Eastern).

Not any single guy on the apps blocked me, all of them courteous. 

You will get the entertainment you are looking for without any much problems...

Not able to comment on any "massage" boys as I m not into them...

Edited by singalion

On 7/28/2022 at 12:07 AM, singalion said:

Was on an extended weekend tip to JB. Maybe the first in 5 years. haha.

Travelling over around 3pm was quite smooth for a Friday (immigration). Despite having to download the Malaysian Tracetogether app, you actually don't need it anywhere.

But note you have to make you arrival details known via this app MySejahtera.

At Malaysian side of the immigration it was ok also. just maybe 2 persons in front of my queue. The immigration officer was extremely friendly.

Booked a suite near to City Square, which was at a hotel location that seemed to have rented out various floors to some agent. Which means pricing was reasonable at around 60 SGD per night for a 62 sqm unit.

Check in was not complicated and key exchange was through a letterbox. But the "manager" was contactable via whatsapp and prompt in reactions. So , can't complain.

Due to late booking the hotels were already around 120 per night, so I choose the suites type apartment.

As I m not much into the "massage" thing, just did that app search, which wasn't complicated but may less active as when in KL or Penang.

surprised that there are such a lot of MBs from anywhere in JB, I assume they are spending the days there until they can return to SGP.

What surprised me most was that JB was quite dead. Food courts or certain restaurants closed at 6pm, same for some shops at shopping malls. Shopping malls were quite empty, plenty with vacated units. Everything seems to have cooled down much in JB.

Means Food wise you need to plan or walk a bit more to find something open, in particular if you prefer the common Malay food and don't want to go to Fast food or the usual food chains.

But booking for grab food is easy and works also.

It also seems that changing money in Malaysia is better than here in Singapore. The rate even at the immigration complex was 3.17 while Singapore only had 3.05 - 3.10.

If you intend to explore outside areas, it is good to buy a Malaysian Sim, as not all places will have free wifi. (for booking your grab ride back to your hotel).

The Malaysian guys are quite welcoming and I did not have any negative issues at all.

The only annoying ones were some tourists from outside of Malaysia... (Turkish, Middle Eastern).

Not able to comment on any "massage" boys as I m not into them...

I am kind of disagree few points on this post.

JB is not ‘quite dead’. I am not sure why you say so as I am not sure which hotel are you staying? I presumed is somewhere near City Square? The food court you have mentioned is inside Merlin Tower? Usually that close early. Shops close at 6pm? I don’t think in mall is doing so. The surrounding of JB town is full of food if you move around.

Second is the exchange rate. I am not sure which money changer you went to, most of the money changer in Singapore rate is around 3.17 to 3.19. In Malaysia if your amount is less than certain amount, the rate is slight lower than displayed rate.

I believed those foreigners you saw were not tourists but foreign workers work in Malaysia. Opposite city square is their hangout area. There have their stuff and remittance of money.

Hope you do explore more before you comment in here.

On 8/2/2022 at 8:07 AM, Vinc said:

JB is not ‘quite dead’. I am not sure why you say so as I am not sure which hotel are you staying? I presumed is somewhere near City Square? The food court you have mentioned is inside Merlin Tower? Usually that close early. Shops close at 6pm? I don’t think in mall is doing so. The surrounding of JB town is full of food if you move around.

Second is the exchange rate. I am not sure which money changer you went to, most of the money changer in Singapore rate is around 3.17 to 3.19. In Malaysia if your amount is less than certain amount, the rate is slight lower than displayed rate.

I believed those foreigners you saw were not tourists but foreign workers work in Malaysia. Opposite city square is their hangout area. There have their stuff and remittance of money.

Do I need to do a thesis before I comment here? Wake up lah. In my view I think you are talking trash. You should do your homework before u even visit the site much less comment  here. 

Ok, you have your experience. I have mine.

Compared to pre-Covid, I found that over the weekend the city center was less populated than before.

The JB'ers don't even go out on the weekend.

Before Covid, any Shopping Mall was quite full with people, now most malls are empty, stalls closed.

Food:

The food courts were: at Komtar (closes currently at 6pm, if you go 3pm for late lunch most stalls are already closed.

The supermarket at Komtar next to the food court looks like closing down soon, just the necessities at the shelves most even empty. Komtar was renovated and supposed to be the competitor mall to City Square.

The second food court was on Saturday at Galleria at Kotaraya, ground floor, I was there around 5.30pm and it was already closed and only cleaners cleaning the floors. The cleaners told me the food court closes now after 5pm. The chain restaurants, KFC, Pizza Hut was near empty, Subway was even closed.

On the stretch on Jalan Trus towards the night market, also the Indian restaurants were closed. There was one single Indian restaurant open near to the temple. Later on that stretch of roads there was one Malay Food restaurant (Bathita) that was open and one other where you had to walk some stairs up (something like BBQ).

The night market

When I went over to City Square, there were people (mostly Singaporeans) but the crowd was less than usual. I know there is or used to be a food court on top.

For the food outlets in other parts (Taman Sentosa, Pelangi etc) you need a car or need to call a cab/Grab.

You forget that the usual "visitor" won't come with car. Taking a cab can be risky as you might get to the places but no cab will pick you later if you are in the outer areas in JB.

Usually, some years back the city centre of JB was bustling, best evidence were the long traffic jams around the area.

Compared to this, the city centre is nowadays quite dead. Food courts did not close that early in the past.

Don't worry, some kind local JBians were so accommodating to suggest me to some food places on the other days as they intended me to have the best overall experience for my trip!

In fact, my intention on my post was, that you can't expect everything as it was before, when you go JB (like Food courts open until 9pm) but must better plan your "food" at current situation.

Or order with some "foodpanda" to your hotel/accommodation.

Surely, there are still some 24/7 Indian muslim food places in JB, but you must know where and maybe you don't always want to eat that kind of food...

Edited by singalion

Last time the money changers in JB were always extremely lower than in Singapore.

When you got 3.15 in Singapore, you just got 3.02- 3.08 in JB (and not just around the changers at the Sultan Iskandar immigration complex but also outside, like Aeon mall etc).

The exchange rate in Singapore for RM used to be always far better.

Now, the exchange rate in Singapore and JB seems to be quite the same. From the day I went, the exchange rate was slightly better in JB. Doesn't make much if you just change a bit, so not worth to take this to lengthy replies.

It is just an observation that the exchange rates are not any longer that different between Singapore and JB on the RM.

These "foreigners" were not foreign workers in Malaysia but tourist visitors from Middle East and Turkey. One Middle Eastern was on a day trip from Singapore.

On the apps you find Banglas, Pakistani, Nepalese and others but those I commented were "tourists" and not foreign workers. Yes, some contacted me also on the apps, but I can't say they were rude or annoying.

Some try their luck with "playing" MB's etc...

You can make out the difference between foreign workers and tourists mostly already by the command of English or by responding to them in Malay, what most workers will be able to reply.

I wouldn't point to tourists.

I don't say that all such tourists are annoying but the ones I encountered on that weekend were.

On 7/28/2022 at 12:07 AM, singalion said:

On 8/2/2022 at 12:06 PM, singalion said:

Ok, you have your experience. I have mine.

Compared to pre-Covid, I found that over the weekend the city center was less populated than before.

The JB'ers don't even go out on the weekend.

Before Covid, any Shopping Mall was quite full with people, now most malls are empty, stalls closed.

Food:

The food courts were: at Komtar (closes currently at 6pm, if you go 3pm for late lunch most stalls are already closed.

The supermarket at Komtar next to the food court looks like closing down soon, just the necessities at the shelves most even empty. Komtar was renovated and supposed to be the competitor mall to City Square.

The second food court was on Saturday at Galleria at Kotaraya, ground floor, I was there around 5.30pm and it was already closed and only cleaners cleaning the floors. The cleaners told me the food court closes now after 5pm. The chain restaurants, KFC, Pizza Hut was near empty, Subway was even closed.

On the stretch on Jalan Trus towards the night market, also the Indian restaurants were closed. There was one single Indian restaurant open near to the temple. Later on that stretch of roads there was one Malay Food restaurant (Bathita) that was open and one other where you had to walk some stairs up (something like BBQ).

The night market

When I went over to City Square, there were people (mostly Singaporeans) but the crowd was less than usual. I know there is or used to be a food court on top.

For the food outlets in other parts (Taman Sentosa, Pelangi etc) you need a car or need to call a cab/Grab.

You forget that the usual "visitor" won't come with car. Taking a cab can be risky as you might get to the places but no cab will pick you later if you are in the outer areas in JB.

Usually, some years back the city centre of JB was bustling, best evidence were the long traffic jams around the area.

Compared to this, the city centre is nowadays quite dead. Food courts did not close that early in the past.

Don't worry, some kind local JBians were so accommodating to suggest me to some food places on the other days as they intended me to have the best overall experience for my trip!

In fact, my intention on my post was, that you can't expect everything as it was before, when you go JB (like Food courts open until 9pm) but must better plan your "food" at current situation.

Or order with some "foodpanda" to your hotel/accommodation.

Surely, there are still some 24/7 Indian muslim food places in JB, but you must know where and maybe you don't always want to eat that kind of food...

Edited by Vinc
To remove

On 8/2/2022 at 11:39 AM, Guest Reww said:

Do I need to do a thesis before I comment here? Wake up lah. In my view I think you are talking trash. You should do your homework before u even visit the site much less comment  here. 

Edited by Vinc
To remove

Guest superstar
On 7/30/2022 at 1:09 PM, Silverbod said:

Anyone tried Century Massage @ KSL? Heard got a few Indo Masseurs also provides services though it's supposedly a straight place?

Never heard of it. have you been there? 

On 7/30/2022 at 2:58 PM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Anyone wanna go tgt? First time so wanna explore 

Went!

My point of view:

Environment: not very big mayb not well organised. a level of sauna bath locker + another level of maze+gym+room

Thing i dun like is smoking area not control, whole house full of second hand smoke.

Then towel n bed very smelly. 

Location convenient to reach

Not big crowd mayb i go on weekdays. 

Hope they can provide new towel or i bring myself,  n control of smoking area

On 8/11/2022 at 6:56 AM, Btmbtm1069 said:

Went!

My point of view:

Environment: not very big mayb not well organised. a level of sauna bath locker + another level of maze+gym+room

Thing i dun like is smoking area not control, whole house full of second hand smoke.

Then towel n bed very smelly. 

Location convenient to reach

Not big crowd mayb i go on weekdays. 

Hope they can provide new towel or i bring myself,  n control of smoking area

I am sorry to hear about the 2nd-hand-smoke issue.

Healing Touch Spa gave me a similar room, i declined, told them:

"I am allergic to 2-hand-smoke. If i stay here i mite cough blood & U will pay for my hospital bill."

#TrueStory

April 2022.

Tq for those who tried my service during my visit! Hope you all are satisfied.

Happy mid autumn 2022!

Edited by Spinbomb

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 8/15/2022 at 8:38 PM, Spinbomb said:

Will be in #JB #outcall #urut 8 to 10 Sep. Anyone interested can #pm or #WhatsApp 

Tqtq

Outcall only ya

Yes Sir! 

From Kajang Move to JB....😉

To all JB Guys, give him a try especially his HE and extra services....😋

Whoever has already experienced it, kindly share it over here ya....

Guest KSL HotSpring

Hi anyone been to KSL Hot-Spring Resort recently (within the last 2 Months).

Saw some reviews online, some say the rooms are not clean/ well maintain, while others say room is good.

Greatly appreciate some advise/ information if anyone visited recently.

- is the room clean?

- Is the Hotel service reasonable?

- Is hotspring pool in working condition? Any day it is close for maintenance/ cleaning etc.

- can be nude while using the Hot spring pool and sauna?

thanks in advise for the information.

Was at KSL yesterday... didn't know there are so many massage shops in there!

But it wasn't easy to find a shop that has chubby masseurs... Booked a massage with Relux Borneo on level 1 and was told masseur big size around 90kg... was not. 😏

What are your thoughts about masseur wearing latex gloves for massage?

On 8/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, Nochubnolife said:

But it wasn't easy to find a shop that has chubby masseurs... Booked a massage with Relux Borneo on level 1 and was told masseur big size around 90kg... was not. 😏

They should wear...especially now with Monkeypox.

On 8/17/2022 at 11:23 AM, Nochubnolife said:

I dont think its right to wear gloves when massaging.  As well close yr bizz temporarily during this monkey pox "season". Dont go there anymore. All want money but doing shitty massage. Go for jawanese massage at galleria. 

More genuine kind.

Edited by cutejack

On 8/19/2022 at 3:13 PM, cutejack said:

I dont think its right to wear gloves when massaging.  As well close yr bizz temporarily during this monkey pox "season". Dont go there anymore. All want money but doing shitty massage. Go for jawanese massage at galleria. 

More genuine kind.

I’m not sure massage with gloves on is lousy... For me it just feels weird lah...

I must say I have never experienced being massaged with gloves on.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
On 8/24/2022 at 1:36 PM, Midlifecrisisguy said:

Any one tried Hero and Beast from HTspa before? Would love to try them 

Heard Beast is excellence at his work but his last day is tmr 27th. Would sure to visit him again but knowing the weekend crowd at customs is overwhelming, am deciding whether to go or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.