Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

The last few times I went, Ben wasn't available anymore. Is he back?

Wahlau you r the regular what, you tell me.

Actually i prefer the big built muscular one :P is there any?

Thanks sgboy82. Seems like Ali is the fittest of them all? You tried him before?

Went to Artemis this afternoon...

Everything that has been said about blue is true.... And the vest thing is, he really knows how to massage and he is not on a rush

With Ali, I would say the opposite of blue..... But the gun is very big....

Hahaha definitely better than Singapore spa and massage parlour....

Went to Artemis this afternoon...

Everything that has been said about blue is true.... And the vest thing is, he really knows how to massage and he is not on a rush

With Ali, I would say the opposite of blue..... But the gun is very big....

Hahaha definitely better than Singapore spa and massage parlour....

so you choose blue or ali?

hahaha.

ali gun is bigger than blue?

is it powerful?

Hihi may I know how to go Artemis spa? Cos I'm driving not sure directions. Or possible to go there togets one if this days? Thanks

dont mind to go in together with you.

can i have ur email?

Guest civilization

Just do you ever give tips to them for the serving?

if you give, what how much do you give?

finding out can we request for other service like 69 etc...

how much does it cost?

out of curiosity, can we touch the masseur (as in after massage or in shower) ??

need the experts advice... ty ;)

u can touch the masseur during the body to body massage.

anywaym u can always ask the masseur whether can you touch him

its always good to ask before action.

thx, guest above. will be going next week. juz 1 last qn, how will b2b conducted in front (roughly for how long)?

my worry is - i get excited easily, might cum before the end of session if b2b in front is making me "too high", haha... :P

ty.

Guest coffeetea

thx, guest above. will be going next week. juz 1 last qn, how will b2b conducted in front (roughly for how long)?

my worry is - i get excited easily, might cum before the end of session if b2b in front is making me "too high", haha... :P

ty.

next weekend ya. can join u for massage

next weekend ya. can join u for massage

ty.

eh front b2b is quite horny kind.

i couldnt take it sia. but i din cum when he b2b.

in fact my d**k was hard throughout the whole massage session.

too horny.

hahahaha.

but its ok if you cum before that. he told me he did encountered some cum when they do b2b.

now you guys making me itchy by going in next saturday.

..... Lastly, body scrub and a final rinse. Refreshing!!
..... Was greeted by the friendly receptionist. He asked me to sit down and tea was served, very good service :thumb:

..... Headed to shower, where Blue carefully showered and cleaned me, very nice and caring guy :thumb: Cleaned dry the body and went back into the massage room together. Undressed till totally naked together with Blue. First it was oil hard massage on the back, then Body-to-Body massage on the back and front (super good :thumb: ) Got hard-on and horny on the front B2B. Blue's WMD (weapon of mass destruction) was BIG and LONG :oops: Didn't opt for BJ (RM100) and FJ (RM150) :B) Finished up with HJ (my whole month bullets all out :rolleyes: ) and sexified fully. Blue helped to clean up me before we moved onto full body scrub at the shower cubicle. After scrub, was carefully rinsed clean by Blue. Felt like king treatment :thumb: Overall 5 stars service from Blue. Indeed it is my most enjoyable and sexified massage experience ever. Will definitely return to Artemis again :B)

Try Kim from Thailand. He's beyond words.

ok, now for my "report" after my 1st time there this week...

b4 i start, quoted a few msg above for reference (not blaming any1 or wrong info given), juz to compare wif my own experience, pls take note...

wanted to try blue (as he has been highly recommended), but he was on duty when i reached ard 4, which was what i was afraid of, so no choice, pick the next choice - kim, as recommended by sgboy. so i "imaging" handsome guy's report on blue, and put it onto kim, so here goes:

(1) receptionist so-so, no tea was served, but tt was fine. took the 1.5 hr massage for rm120 as most ppl recommended.

(2) kim led me up to level 3, but shower was on my own. :mellow:

(3) massage was on the soft side, very much average in my opinion. when turn over to front, started from leg up, and he seemed to be "playing" wif my didi when his hands moved up north by giving a rub over it, arousing me...

(4) finally when b2b in front (initially was worried i might cum too early, but i was able to control) nearer the end, he was like trying to make me cum by humping himself in between my thighs "vigorously"... it kind got "irritating" as this was repeated for like 5-10 mins, so i "sianz" and cum...

(5) he cleaned me up & continued what it seemed like "massage" by a little rubbing here & there (i think there was too much time left over, then y did he rushed me to cum earlier?), eventually he did a "睡佛" style with his left hand on his head and right hand touching me all over, and and and... his right leg over my upper body... huh!!??

(6) when he said it's the end, i saw it sort of lasted 1hr 15 mins, next we go shower together and he helped me shower, tt's it! no body scrub wor, y huh??

since it was my 1st time, i really do not know what to expect and i also dun wanna make a scene, after tt, i left...

wonder if sgboy and/or handsome guy could clarify my doubts:

(1) is there suppose to be body scrub??

(2) for kim, was my experience to be expected as above?? or blue is better??

(3) sgboy, could u elaborate ur experience wif kim?? coz i'm pretty curious... thx

well, i was quite disappointed wif my 1st trip to ATM, to be frank. but i will go 1 more time to at least try blue, b4 i decide should i juz stay here in sg to patronise relaxy instead (though not cheap but at least my experiences there were positive)...

I tried Kim last thursday. He's relatively new so his expertise in shower and scrub might not be that up to standard but i can safely say his massage is quite good. He did put me at ease with that therapeutic hands of his. The dry humping towards the end is to add sexual stimulant to the whole experience. Just enjoy it man. Hehe a word of advice, read all the comments you want but always remember to go experiment with an open mind :)

-hihi-

RM120 is just for the massage. The scrub is an add-on service for another RM20.

I've been to many massage parlors in sg. Relaxy, waterspa, msquare, bodylite, oceanic, the then SINspa@hollandV, hidden place, private space etc. Personally I think Artemis gives me a totally different experience.

Mareshka is right. Kim is relatively new. He didn't know he should shower with the client. I didn't get the first shower with him too, but that doesn't bother me:) At least to me, Kim was great :D

I'm sorry to hear that your virgin trip there wasn't that pleasant. Your next trip will be better! :)

Guest Edison WOng

Hihi,...

I'm Edison Wong,..

It's my first time to enjoy this special massage in this afternoon,....

I'm very curious that the reception guy (think he should be boss there - saw his pic at company register).

dun noe y he not recommend blue when he start recommend and hand over me a set of pic to let me select (skip blue pic),..

After see some of the pic,....i purposely ask him when i turn it to blue pic, after that he jz make call to him ask him wat time he can arrive..

As refer to a lot of ppl recommended choice blue,.. unfortunately he is off today,...so...sad :angry2:

He said that since i'm the first time in there n he recommended me another 1 which got experience to me,..

His name call : Nike,....start wori abt that oledi cause nvr hear any comment from him b4,.....

i'm so surprise and satisfy with his good service,..he is very friendly and gentle guy,.....

At the end of massage which during the handjob prior,...he lend my hand to hold his big didi as well,...

Hihi,... I'm Edison Wong,.. It's my first time to enjoy this special massage in this afternoon,.... I'm very curious that the reception guy (think he should be boss there - saw his pic at company register). dun noe y he not recommend blue when he start recommend and hand over me a set of pic to let me select (skip blue pic),.. After see some of the pic,....i purposely ask him when i turn it to blue pic, after that he jz make call to him ask him wat time he can arrive.. As refer to a lot of ppl recommended choice blue,.. unfortunately he is off today,...so...sad :angry2: He said that since i'm the first time in there n he recommended me another 1 which got experience to me,.. His name call : Nike,....start wori abt that oledi cause nvr hear any comment from him b4,..... i'm so surprise and satisfy with his good service,..he is very friendly and gentle guy,..... At the end of massage which during the handjob prior,...he lend my hand to hold his big didi as well,...

hi Edison, is Nike young? lean or fit? his didi powerful? keke

Guest Edison WOng

Hi Handsome Guy,..

My answer at below:.....

His name call : Nike,....start wori abt that oledi cause nvr hear any comment from him b4,.....

I got ask him,...he said nope,....

Hi Guest,..:

To me is yes,......

anyone stayed in Thistle hotel before in JB? i stayed there a couple of months ago and was using their gym facilities and saw a couple of nude dudes in the steam room and whirl pool (caucasian). Anyone experienced the same?

Anyone heading to JB for massage session soon? would like to tag along as this is my 1st time heading to JB for massage.

hi, i don mind to go in with you.. gif me ur email add we contact?

Guest Handsome Guy

Felt horny and back aching, so went to Artemis for some relieve ^_^ As usual good service, I was asked to sit down and green tea was served. 2 photo books then handed to me - one shows foreign masseurs and the other one shows local malaysian masseurs. I chose Marcus as he was the one came to serve me green tea.

Paid RM100 (1 hr Body-to-Body massage) and RM20 (body scrub). After made full payment, I was given locker key. I put all my valuable belongings in the locker. When I returned to the receiption, Marcus came and led me upstair to the massage room. In the massage room, we removed our clothes and wrapped our waist with towels and went together to the shower area, where I was carefully washed and scanned by Marcus :lol: luckily I am quite lean fit too haha... he checked my nib, my gun, my butt, ect... :P

After shower, we used towels to dry our bodies and went back to the massage room. I laid naked on the mattress with my sexy butt facing up :P He massaged my legs, back and neck area with good adequate strength :thumb: making me felt very song and sleepy :B) After tui-na massage, he bagan to pour oil onto my back and there came the sexifying Body-to-Body massage. He laid on top my back and used his body rub against my back and butt. Occasionally, could feel his gun knocking at my butt door :P After a while, I was asked to turn my body and erected pole. He climbed on top my chest and rubbed his chest against my chest. Our swords met in sparks and the fight was fierceful haha... :P I couldn't help myself and hugged him tightly not to let go him. He moved down south to grab my pole and kissed it. After rubbings on my gun, my gun uncontrollably fired out. Finally the white bullet shot and ah... I was in heaven again :D

We laid for a while. My eyes were closed to enjoy flying in heaven, luckily didn't see St Paul holding the key and welcoming me haha... :D

When I got back from heaven, Marcus helped me to clean up. We proceded to the shower area again and where I had my body scrub. After scrubbed and showered, we got back to the room and wore back our clothes. Before happily leaving, I passed some tips to Marcus.

Marcus is young, easy talking and cute. Throughout the massage he was gentle and caring. I enjoyed his massage very much.

Felt horny and back aching, so went to Artemis for some relieve ^_^ As usual good service, I was asked to sit down and green tea was served. 2 photo books then handed to me - one shows foreign masseurs and the other one shows local malaysian masseurs. I chose Marcus as he was the one came to serve me green tea. Paid RM100 (1 hr Body-to-Body massage) and RM20 (body scrub). After made full payment, I was given locker key. I put all my valuable belongings in the locker. When I returned to the receiption, Marcus came and led me upstair to the massage room. In the massage room, we removed our clothes and wrapped our waist with towels and went together to the shower area, where I was carefully washed and scanned by Marcus :lol: luckily I am quite lean fit too haha... he checked my nib, my gun, my butt, ect... :P After shower, we used towels to dry our bodies and went back to the massage room. I laid naked on the mattress with my sexy butt facing up :P He massaged my legs, back and neck area with good adequate strength :thumb: making me felt very song and sleepy :B) After tui-na massage, he bagan to pour oil onto my back and there came the sexifying Body-to-Body massage. He laid on top my back and used his body rub against my back and butt. Occasionally, could feel his gun knocking at my butt door :P After a while, I was asked to turn my body and erected pole. He climbed on top my chest and rubbed his chest against my chest. Our swords met in sparks and the fight was fierceful haha... :P I couldn't help myself and hugged him tightly not to let go him. He moved down south to grab my pole and kissed it. After rubbings on my gun, my gun uncontrollably fired out. Finally the white bullet shot and ah... I was in heaven again :D We laid for a while. My eyes were closed to enjoy flying in heaven, luckily didn't see St Paul holding the key and welcoming me haha... :D When I got back from heaven, Marcus helped me to clean up. We proceded to the shower area again and where I had my body scrub. After scrubbed and showered, we got back to the room and wore back our clothes. Before happily leaving, I passed some tips to Marcus. Marcus is young, easy talking and cute. Throughout the massage he was gentle and caring. I enjoyed his massage very much.

marcus gun thick? long? balls?

Hi.Guy.. I went to Artemis today. My first trip there. Took a cap from city square. When i arrived there it was about 3.30pm. There were about 4 uncle customer waiting for their boys. i was serve tea and did not even look at the any photoes and asked for Blue. Paid RM140 by the way they don accept Visa. When upstair and had a wonderful time. The boss called a cap for me and told me it would be RM2 extra. Before i could finish my cup of tea the told me the cap is downstair already. Super fast and came home a happy man. :thumb: Anyone wants to go next time can PM me.. Love the place. BTW i believe there are more boys there then before.

Guest samuel

Hi.Guy.. I went to Artemis today. My first trip there. Took a cap from city square. When i arrived there it was about 3.30pm. There were about 4 uncle customer waiting for their boys. i was serve tea and did not even look at the any photoes and asked for Blue. Paid RM140 by the way they don accept Visa. When upstair and had a wonderful time. The boss called a cap for me and told me it would be RM2 extra. Before i could finish my cup of tea the told me the cap is downstair already. Super fast and came home a happy man. :thumb: Anyone wants to go next time can PM me.. Love the place. BTW i believe there are more boys there then before.

when u wanna go in?? i wanna tag along. long time no go le.

anyone tried KK or eddy be4? they look cute!

Guest samuel
Hi Friendly,.. Paid RM140 by the way they don accept Visa.....???? How come u pay extra RM$20,.....a bit confuse,.... Hi Sgboy82, Do u noe Y ???? Please advise,...

hi, wad he meant was they don accept visa. strictly cash.

and its RM$2 for the booking of cab. not RM$20.

Guest samuel

Any idea what is the operating hours for Artemis? Can't seems to find the information on their website

operating hrs is wkdays 1pm-1am

wkends is 11am-1am

if i m not wrong abt their closing hrs. they operate till quite late ones

Hi Friendly,..

Paid RM140 by the way they don accept Visa.....????

How come u pay extra RM$20,.....a bit confuse,....

Hi Sgboy82,

Do u noe Y ????

Please advise,...

Woah! Sgboy82 is ur Artemis helpdesk hotline hor hehehe it's ok! Having an inquiring mind is good. Hope u have good fun when u visit Artemis! :)

Edison Wong, did you pay $120 when you were there? The extra $20 (if you're referring to 140-120=20, and not that misread '$20' cab fee lolol), it's for the body scrub.

Anyway, Friendly-san, it's caB and not caP. It appeared a few times in your post. A bit glaring. Can't help but to correct. =P

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.