Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

On 10/17/2018 at 8:06 PM, adrianadrian said:

he work once a while only, dun know real not

He’s really good looking,manly mature type,very skillfull.Service is $$$!

Can try lah not bad.

Anyone going HT tomorrow?

I heard there’s some new promotion for Happy Hour’s?

Something like cash rebate and free 1/2 hour ?

Curious to try new boys there was know that they have lot new boy’s with good look!

Anyone want to join?

On 2/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, Guest New Customer said:

Hi anyone tried Godfrey from HTSpa before? Does he look as hot as the photo? Any review on the service?

pic148.jpg

Cant believe he is back. Met him before in KL years ago in 2012. Still using same picture.

He could not get hard though. And breath smelled a bit bad. But damn good looking and a great body. Cock was average, not more than 4-5 inch. Gives good bj though.

1 hour ago, Guest DidymuzTT 87882033 said:

Looks yummy.

will he do my hole? 

If he can’t get hard to do my hole, also no use.

:yuk:

I was a virgin when I met Godfrey last year. When we parted ways, I was no longer virginal :ph34r:

He is as hot as his picture. He's quite a big guy--really buff and powerful. I don't think I was his type, but he was very courteous and offered great service. I tried to tell him that I could wash myself, but he insisted on showering with me. The actual massage part lasted only about 20 minutes, but I didn't mind. I think most patrons at this spa aren't looking for a real massage anyway.

There have been request to extend the "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" promotion, however we are not able to extend this promotion as to be fair for those who have make an effort to come for the past 3 weekends. Buy 1 Get 1 Free promotion will end at the end of this month but for those with the free 50min treatment, you can still use it until end Nov. Once again, thank you for those who have come and support this promotion, for those who have yet to try, you still have this Friday to Sunday (26, 27 and 28 October). For enquiries and booking: 60-14-326 6869

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 10/20/2018 at 9:06 PM, Kengy Teng said:

Actually I tried Godfrey's muscle hole last time when he's in JB. I think he could be a better top.

Kengy, you simply have to share more :) Was he that bad at bottoming? How much did you tip him for that?

On 10/24/2018 at 8:43 PM, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Kengy, you simply have to share more :) Was he that bad at bottoming? How much did you tip him for that?

I forgot how much the tip was, more than 100. I mean he dont usually be a bottom, so the special service doesn't last very long as he said he cannot take it. I think we would enjoy more if he was the top that time. 

On 10/19/2018 at 6:10 PM, Andrew1212 said:

I'm in jb ksl hotspring hotel. Pm quick. Short trip

Hi, hows the hotel? And can we visit the hotspring without staying in the hotel (just pay admission fees)?

2047824607_letsrelaxsingle.png.1c63c15960d8fe20e66a1311b592b44c.png2047824607_letsrelaxsingle.png.1c63c15960d8fe20e66a1311b592b44c.png2047824607_letsrelaxsingle.png.1c63c15960d8fe20e66a1311b592b44c.png

Only RM 1 for a Body Scrub add-on

*Celebrate Single Day from 1/11 to 11/11 with a add-on body scrub @ only RM 1.

*Valid with any purchase of 75min and above treatment from 1/11 to 11/11.

*Not valid with any other promotion, outcall or credit redemption.

*For enquiries and booking, whatsapp: 60-14-326-6869 or email: letsrelaxpp@yahoo.com

On 10/20/2018 at 5:28 PM, Guest Hector said:

I was a virgin when I met Godfrey last year. When we parted ways, I was no longer virginal :ph34r:

He is as hot as his picture. He's quite a big guy--really buff and powerful. I don't think I was his type, but he was very courteous and offered great service. I tried to tell him that I could wash myself, but he insisted on showering with me. The actual massage part lasted only about 20 minutes, but I didn't mind. I think most patrons at this spa aren't looking for a real massage anyway.

May I ask what should be the expected price to pay in total on average, for a full package with Godfrey?

1 hour ago, Kengy Teng said:

I think HTS came up with a full package, including special service, tipping is optional with that package.

Hi, any idea if the 'tipping' is included in the kamasutra package or the other sensual massage packages as well?

Will be in JB this weekend, so keen to try. TIA!

promotion4.jpg

25 minutes ago, Confusedshy said:

Really? They normally ask for 1500 baht, so I tot 500 is a good price. Keke, next time I'll try 300.  Maybe you're hot lar, so they give you discount hehe

Hes not hot la. Just ugly and very kedekut!! The mbs accept his cheap payment because they pity him and want him out quickly. No need spoil their day. 

On 11/4/2018 at 9:47 PM, Confusedshy said:

I dun wanna go all the way.  HJ should be enough unless really hot until lose control .... Anyways they told me that tips are not included in the normal sensual massage packages.  Can advise how much tip is the normal for HJ?  I normally give baht 500 in bkk for HJ or about sgd20.  Is that a fair tip for JB too?  Thanks.

for gay parlours, the usual tip for HJ is 50.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.