Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

14 hours ago, Guest Amicel said:

Oh my judging from the bad reviews here, seems like the pictures posted were heavily touched-up to attract customers ! 

Haha i think they need to stop their DIY photoshop. Sometimes they look better than their photos. Sometimes you cant recognize them even if you place the photo beside the therapist. 

On 12/9/2018 at 5:05 PM, abgsam001 said:

Konek tebal

where is this toilet? which shopping mall is this?

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Guest Charles Kang

Read some good review about Yahoo from HT and was recommended by some friend too.Was take 2 hour’s package Masssge+Scrub for the section.

Yahoo looks fair skin and hunky in real,he’s not  good looking type just ordinary man look.

But I feel comfortable with his attitude,is was humble & carring.

We start over with body scrub section,his skill is for scubbing is smoth & gentle just nice the strength.Something like Balinese skill,is was great.Shower by him after the scrub section as well,from toe to head he wash overall for u with his own bath set.

After the full BodyScrub section,he start massage my shoulder part.Shiatsu style perform with good manipulation strength.

His skill really impress me,even thought feel bit pain with his strong strength but my body still can carry it.He’s more focus on the back masssge,for those prefer strong shoulde & back masssge highly recommended Yahoo to u!

Come with the Sensual Part & Extra!

His B2B Sensual is FANTASTIC,was use his neck & chest and tools to tease u.And he was asking my position to chosse on,I decide to let him top since his tools was hard enough to screw.The section was like BANG BANG,his way moanning just like Lion and he know how to interactive with opponent.His cum his load all over my body as well.A big hug and kiss was given after that.

Overall view:

Massage Skills was over 5 Star...

Service & Atitude over 5 Star...

i feedback my wonderful section with counter in-charge and highly recommend Yahoo for those look for good masseur.

Wondering what if Yahoo doing bottom?

Any good report to share with too?

1 hour ago, Guest Charles Kang said:

Read some good review about Yahoo from HT and was recommended by some friend too.Was take 2 hour’s package Masssge+Scrub for the section.

Yahoo looks fair skin and hunky in real,he’s not  good looking type just ordinary man look.

But I feel comfortable with his attitude,is was humble & carring.

We start over with body scrub section,his skill is for scubbing is smoth & gentle just nice the strength.Something like Balinese skill,is was great.Shower by him after the scrub section as well,from toe to head he wash overall for u with his own bath set.

After the full BodyScrub section,he start massage my shoulder part.Shiatsu style perform with good manipulation strength.

His skill really impress me,even thought feel bit pain with his strong strength but my body still can carry it.He’s more focus on the back masssge,for those prefer strong shoulde & back masssge highly recommended Yahoo to u!

Come with the Sensual Part & Extra!

His B2B Sensual is FANTASTIC,was use his neck & chest and tools to tease u.And he was asking my position to chosse on,I decide to let him top since his tools was hard enough to screw.The section was like BANG BANG,his way moanning just like Lion and he know how to interactive with opponent.His cum his load all over my body as well.A big hug and kiss was given after that.

Overall view:

Massage Skills was over 5 Star...

Service & Atitude over 5 Star...

i feedback my wonderful section with counter in-charge and highly recommend Yahoo for those look for good masseur.

Wondering what if Yahoo doing bottom?

Any good report to share with too?

How much you paid? Any tips? rarely they will cum as they need to serve other customers

Guest Curious
5 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Thanks for your interest,  website is no longer working,  for enquiries and booking,  u can email: letsrelaxpp@yahoo.com

Jb mobile: 60-14-326-6869

Is there a way to look at the photo of your therapists?

13 hours ago, Gozu said:

Is he a masseur?

Aiyah, this means someone stole a famous instagram hottie pictures and use them to con customers. They are not the hottie guy in the photo. To be exact, they fake masseurs, or cheats.

4 hours ago, Guest Traffic jam said:

Really wanna go jb but the traffic jam is a huge bitch. Anyone got any good advice? Like when to enter jb and such? Thanks

Take flight from Changi to Senai. Anthony Tan from GRAB will pick you up there accordingly.

6 hours ago, B T said:

Another way is to take train in. Super easy and convenient 

And get stuck on the way to the station/checkpoint?

Take 903 or 911 from Woodland MRT station and take any vehicle available after clearing immigration, including tourist, long-distant and factory bus.

Or walk. 

8 hours ago, wilfgene said:

And get stuck on the way to the station/checkpoint?

Take 903 or 911 from Woodland MRT station and take any vehicle available after clearing immigration, including tourist, long-distant and factory bus.

Or walk. 

From my experience during off peak, immigration checkpoint  no jam at all because there is 2 automatic lane special for singapore passport only and over at jb, malaysian have their own queue as well....the own delay is waiting for bus and the traffic jam so if u r prepare to take a 30mins walk over then everything will be smooth and for those with e-scooter, u probably can breeze through in 10mins.

Try 911 today at HTS.

Anthletic body shape and with nice booty.

Presentable look,skillfull & Excelent Services.

Just took him this evening for 90min section,perfect timing end up with a big hug from him.

He was an humble boy and caring to customer that took him.Not the most good look boy I took but for sure he is top 3 for me.Satisfield!

8 hours ago, Guest Hubert said:

Try 911 today at HTS.

Anthletic body shape and with nice booty.

Presentable look,skillfull & Excelent Services.

Just took him this evening for 90min section,perfect timing end up with a big hug from him.

He was an humble boy and caring to customer that took him.Not the most good look boy I took but for sure he is top 3 for me.Satisfield!

What package you take and how bout the HE?

On 4/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, Carlofrcentral said:

requests

Tried toyota yesterday since yahoo not around until cny. Phisically he has thin build and tall as claimed. He cant speak much as he's from vietnam and his pr is quite bad. He started with quick back and front sensual b2b. Not much of massage as i expected. Then he played with my didi and stop when i said i want cuddle more since i dont want full service. It was quite sensual. After he made me cum surprisingly he said he want to cum too. That was a first for me lol. 

Massage: 2/5

Service: 4/5

Bath: 5/5

Attitude: 2.5/5

Body: 4/5 for his cute bubble butt

Ps: would like to try 911 next as i saw him when i want to go out. He looked so fit and lengchai!

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.