Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Aabbc
22 hours ago, Guest Delin said:

If you’re into big dongs try Rooney, u won’t regret. He’s Solid as a rock, body is also muscular. Massage skills are about average I feel, but he is willing to please customers, of course for a fee

Which rooney u mentioned?

i couldn't find rooney in htspa?

Guest Aabbc
22 hours ago, Guest Delin said:

If you’re into big dongs try Rooney, u won’t regret. He’s Solid as a rock, body is also muscular. Massage skills are about average I feel, but he is willing to please customers, of course for a fee

Which rooney u mentioned?

i couldn't find rooney in htspa?

Guest Jr massage
On 4/8/2019 at 8:13 PM, Guest hello baby said:

Anyone tried USA from HTspa??

Anyone try Mike or subj from Jr massage before? I like slim skinny Vietnamese boy. 

1 hour ago, Guest Ivan said:

Any one try PRC Feng and Yu from HT SPA,Yu looks twine and cute!

Tried Feng. Experieneced massage hand. Uses his tool when comes to B2B

18 hours ago, Guest Ivan said:

Any one try PRC Feng and Yu from HT SPA,Yu looks twine and cute!

Yu doesn't look like his photo haha. So if you are going for his looks, you can consider looking elsewhere. 

Guest Barnacle

The new batch of masseur in Htspa and Just Relax spa a bit cannot make it. Sub par massage + very poor attitude + photos which look nothing like them in real life = a very big shock. The regular masseurs are really much better. 

Guest Guest
On 4/15/2019 at 8:28 AM, BouncingBelly said:

Tried. Yes skinny twink but thats it. No strength in massage. Just press a bit here n there. Quite a disappointing massage session. 

Thanks. How about su BJ? He seems very skinny. Wish to try him this weekend 

I have a wonderful massage experience with Sunny today, I fell asleep during the massage. But other than that, that is all about it. He couldn't get hard, and I think he's straight. He's supposed to be 1, but no hard end up he become 0. But after I try to enter, his expression is very painful. 

Reviews

Massage : 5 stars (excellent)

Service : 2.5 stars as he is good looking and have abs.

Guest Samuelfan
On 4/8/2019 at 5:45 PM, partial said:

I did try Samuel from HTS

Anymore feedback on Samuel...thinking of trying him and would like to know what extras he provide lol

Guest Guest
13 hours ago, Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh said:

If go Jb during fasting period by driving, will there be traffic jam at the causeway? 

Depending on time 

On 4/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, p-2122 said:

I have a wonderful massage experience with Sunny today, I fell asleep during the massage. But other than that, that is all about it. He couldn't get hard, and I think he's straight. He's supposed to be 1, but no hard end up he become 0. But after I try to enter, his expression is very painful. 

Reviews

Sunny is straight, usually cant get hard, looks like no choice but bottom, everyone has a price lol

Love his long lean muscled bod and gives very good massage

Guest Display
14 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

anyone try local chinese jackson?

Yup i did. He got quite a unfriendly disposition. Massage skills not great either. Not worth it. 

Guest 2 cents
7 hours ago, adrianadrian said:

keep date me go...but when me said busy no more reply, he handsome n fit?

yeah he's not a very nice dood. not terribly handsome. just soso i guess. no washboard abs if you expect that. just flat stomach. i usually have quite negative experience with masseurs who are 'local' or from China. Somehow or another, they either look very different from photos or they have extremely subpar attitude. I think their attitudes will make or break your experience with them. just my 2 cents worth

Guest guest

Pls lah guys,  at tis era u all still trust in seeing a foto ? Do u noe tere r so many foto-shop apps out tere to make a foto look great. 

n those masseurs r out tere to earn ur money not to talk luv wif u. So dun expect a 5 stars attitude. Their kkj cnt get hard bcos they got no feeling for u.

Lastly, remember how much u pay them oni. So pls dun expect. 

Guest Sunflower
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

Pls lah guys,  at tis era u all still trust in seeing a foto ? Do u noe tere r so many foto-shop apps out tere to make a foto look great. 

n those masseurs r out tere to earn ur money not to talk luv wif u. So dun expect a 5 stars attitude. Their kkj cnt get hard bcos they got no feeling for u.

Well said

7 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Dun be a je*k, it is everyone's comments. The masseur enjoyed my bj that he gets a hard-on for a while. 

He wanna top me but his size is half to one quarter of mine, I told him no pleasure as it seen small to me. 

Guest RubbaDuckee
On 4/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, p-2122 said:

Reviews

Thanks for the review, p-2122.  Does Sunny do BJ good? Did he rush you to finish? your review is giving me all kinds of idea, mainly very dirty ones.

Sunny 

15 hours ago, Guest RubbaDuckee said:

Thanks for the review, p-2122.  Does Sunny do BJ good? Did he rush you to finish? your review is giving me all kinds of idea, mainly very dirty ones.

Sunny is a decent fellas, he does not rush things and that's why I like to patronize at HTspa as many in his guys provide very good massage and service. 

Sometimes I'm the unlucky one that genna that not so good ones. 

On 4/22/2019 at 3:41 PM, p-2122 said:

Sunny 

Sunny is a decent fellas, he does not rush things and that's why I like to patronize at HTspa as many in his guys provide very good massage and service. 

Sometimes I'm the unlucky one that genna that not so good ones. 

you tried Jasper?

On 4/23/2019 at 9:21 AM, Letsrelaxpp said:

4-handed-massage-in-tel.jpg.95d6264bcc28d783aea4455aaf6fae62.jpg

Coming soon..... 

Finally the wait is over.....

Lets relax with a 4 hand massage where 2 therapists synchronise their movement to bring you double relaxation. 

The benefit of a 50min 4 hand massage is equivalent to a 100min 2 hand massage.

New launch promotion

Get a free room night stay with every 4 hand massage booked in the month of May 2019.

Rate starting from RM298.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.