Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh

Holy month of fasting is cumming!

time to get the yummy brown skinned manly guys for my hole!:yuk:

anyone can recommend new places in JB? 

Will there be traffic jam if driving up after midnight during the Hari Raya public holiday?

8 hours ago, Guest Gordon said:

Any try DIGI & CANON from HTS,they m look nice!

Digi is not bad. Massage pretty decent. Got quite a cute smile too. good attitude

On 4/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, Letsrelaxpp said:

Lets relax with a 4 hand massage where 2 therapists synchronise their movement to bring you double relaxation. 

New launch promotion

Get a free room night stay with every 4 hand massage booked in the month of May 2019

Rate starting from RM298

Guest Soon

Visit HTS this evening,have try new boy Jason,he’s more good looking in real compare to his cool model look pic.

As a new comer but with very good working experience.Massage was excellent,step to step full of strength.

Nice tool with mushroom head,his service was extremely hot!Shoulde try 2 hour’s section with this boy next visit really worth it.

Saw some new babies there as well,but more to young boy with twink style.But i more to mature or tall size boy.

Guest Guest guest
14 hours ago, Guest Kl visitor said:

Palacio sauna today?

Hi are you the one with age 33? Come here for outstation one? 

Guest June

Anyone try Jason,Jimmy,Digi from Healing Touch? They look hamsome wondering how’s there skill? Wish have some report that any have try them.

Guest Guest
50 minutes ago, Guest June said:

Anyone try Jason,Jimmy,Digi from Healing Touch? They look hamsome wondering how’s there skill? Wish have some report that any have try them.

Hamsap! 

Guest sss
51 minutes ago, Guest June said:

Digi is not bad. Worth trying. Good massage skills and quite a looker. 

Anyone tried Allan from HTSpa. I wonder if he looks like his photo (or near) 

Guest John
9 hours ago, Guest sss said:

Digi is not bad. Worth trying. Good massage skills and quite a looker. 

Anyone tried Allan from HTSpa. I wonder if he looks like his photo (or near) 

Allan real look small body and slim type.

Have chance look at him while visit today.

I prefer Digi among all those small built list,he’s cute,and charming.Service is better compare to his skill,but he try his best to done his section.

If u looking for good suck and bottom boy take him as your choices,easy carry to flick it.Lol

On 5/2/2019 at 8:48 PM, Guest Soon said:

Visit HTS this evening,have try new boy Jason,he’s more good looking in real compare to his cool model look pic.

As a new comer but with very good working experience.Massage was excellent,step to step full of strength.

Nice tool with mushroom head,his service was extremely hot!Shoulde try 2 hour’s section with this boy next visit really worth it.

Saw some new babies there as well,but more to young boy with twink style.But i more to mature or tall size boy.

Wow..does he kiss and rimming?

Guest Chill
30 minutes ago, Guest CuteBtm said:

Anyone wanna go palacio gym sauna later? 1715 will enter. Prefer str8 act chi guys to enter mine

What theme today

Guest Guest JR massage
On 5/1/2019 at 9:25 PM, BouncingBelly said:

He does. Comes with an attitude though. 

Tq bro...so u hv fuck him? How much he is asking for a shot? He is kind of my vege...care to share more?

Guest JR massage
17 hours ago, BouncingBelly said:

I took the all in package. Enjoy his bubble butt!

Wtf....i ask for top him...he told me he only does top. Care to share when was tht you took tht all in package?

Ya, his butt was bubble and tht make me horny to fuck him. Wonder how was it when my tool poke into his bubble butt.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

If I fancy older Chinese man (50+ to abt 70 years old), What can I do or where to go for abt 4 hours in JB?

Old folks home 

On 5/4/2019 at 3:56 PM, jason said:

just went Thong Thai at holiday plaza. now the male masseurs insist male patrons to WEAR boxer shorts. cannot go nude like before

Really ?? Regular there but didn't know of such thing. The massuer say now need to wear ah?

Just an update

Had a wonderful session at HTspa with Jason, and he is indeed excellent at massage especially when massaging my lower back and body. He has wonderful strokes and fingers as he massage the rim of it. Luckily I saw the other posts at blowing wind and had him for 2 hours. both his skills and technique blew my mind away. It's been a while that someone brings me to cloud nine  He is full of sweat which makes him even hot. Thereafter the session is bit tough as he quoted 天价,I've to bargain with him to lower it.

Edited by p-2122
Add-ons

2 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Just an update

Had a wonderful session at HTspa with Jason, and he is indeed excellent at massage especially when massaging my lower back and body. He has wonderful strokes and fingers as he massage the rim of it. Luckily I saw the other posts at blowing wind and had him for 2 hours. both his skills and technique blew my mind away. It's been a while that someone brings me to cloud nine  He is full of sweat which makes him even hot. Thereafter the session is bit tough as he quoted 天价,I've to bargain with him to lower it.

The moment they found out u r from sg, they will quote "tian jia" as they got this impression that sg guys are rich if not super rich and can koto which is really irritating, perhaps market spoilt by those really rich ones or pretend to be rich guys from sg.

Guest RubbaDuckee

Love that review, p! To prevent the ugly masseurs quoting Tianjia situation, I sometimes speak with the relevant accent and flaunt my limited Malay language. I used to also strategically flash MyKad.

On 5/10/2019 at 10:53 AM, lonelyglobe said:

The moment they found out u r from sg, they will quote "tian jia" as they got this impression that sg guys are rich if not super rich and can koto which is really irritating, perhaps market spoilt by those really rich ones or pretend to be rich guys from sg.

but from the where we speak English, it is hard nt to be noticed as sporeans

I dont flash other items on a trip

Guest RubbaDuckee
8 hours ago, Guest apple said:

Anyone tried Mango from HTspa before?

Do a search. I did a review once. Not a positive one. In summary, he was sadder darker skinnier feminine-r than he was in the picture. And he demanded hugh tips. Why he thought he deserved that I had got no idea.

Guest Guest Luq
On 5/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, Bwguest said:

Any recent reviews on suzuki after he came back? 

Had bad experience with him. The attitude is a turn off  n massage was sub par and yet demanded to be given high tips where there are no "service" been done! 

Guest Robot
4 hours ago, Guest Guest Luq said:

Had bad experience with him. The attitude is a turn off  n massage was sub par and yet demanded to be given high tips where there are no "service" been done! 

Bad

Guest Kang
6 hours ago, Guest Guest Luq said:

I did not have a good experience with suzuki too. Quite decent looking but his massage was quite lousy, just 20 minutes, he wanted to end it and demanded like rm500 for special service. I laughed out loud and he quickly reduced to the market rate. Even so, performance was forgettable, only saving grace was perhaps a decent size to hold. Not recommended at all.

20 hours ago, Guest Kang said:

I did not have a good experience with suzuki too. Quite decent looking but his massage was quite lousy, just 20 minutes, he wanted to end it and demanded like rm500 for special service. I laughed out loud and he quickly reduced to the market rate. Even so, performance was forgettable, only saving grace was perhaps a decent size to hold. Not recommended at all.

Try him many times since few year’s ago When he start work at HT,he’s senior team there.

And I have try Kamasutra or tipping pkg with him as many times.

For me he’s not that good looking but with nice body shape butt as well.Of course he got a nice big tools.

Massage actually is experince cause he work many year’s even at Thai as well,as I know tipping for HT Boy is about same line.Rm100 to Rm200 depend what u have the extra with the boy.Can try their Kamasutra pkg if u kind like don’t like high tipping problem.

As I know HT can suit whatever u want from boys,pkg and much more.They always ask our prefence or boy type that needed.

5 minutes ago, Guest Sam said:

Try him many times since few year’s ago When he start work at HT,he’s senior team there.

And I have try Kamasutra or tipping pkg with him as many times.

For me he’s not that good looking but with nice body shape butt as well.Of course he got a nice big tools.

Massage actually is experince cause he work many year’s even at Thai as well,as I know tipping for HT Boy is about same line.Rm100 to Rm200 depend what u have the extra with the boy.Can try their Kamasutra pkg if u kind like don’t like high tipping problem.

As I know HT can suit whatever u want from boys,pkg and much more.They always ask our prefence or boy type that needed.

Sounds like htspa management talking...

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.