Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Well, think is time for the Malaysians not to take Singaporeans for granted. When businesses was at its peak, the services rendered to Singaporeans can be very chin chye. Being a regular to a particular massage place own by a fat boss is one particular example. He don't give a shit to loyal regular patrons. He will mocked and ridiculed about these customers. So now without Singaporeans, his massage place soon will become history too. Karma is a t it's best. The unappreciated customers have their last laugh. 

4 hours ago, Guest Karma said:

Well, think is time for the Malaysians not to take Singaporeans for granted. When businesses was at its peak, the services rendered to Singaporeans can be very chin chye. Being a regular to a particular massage place own by a fat boss is one particular example. He don't give a shit to loyal regular patrons. He will mocked and ridiculed about these customers. So now without Singaporeans, his massage place soon will become history too. Karma is a t it's best. The unappreciated customers have their last laugh. 

Haha....

Are you referring to that "H" massage place...

On 9/11/2020 at 6:57 AM, Guest Karma said:

Well said. Exactly same thoughts. 

Cutejack, mind sharing your bad experiences. XAVIER98, I am talking about the place with an Indonesian captain. Now he is a mb again. Even this captain also serve customers with attitude. Now that he is a mb again, good luck to those who choose him. Another thing i don't understand. As mb, they already know what kind of risk is involved in their job. So stop giving excuses that due to covid19 they cannot do this do that. If really cannot do. Should stop working as a mb altogether. A valuable advice to all patrons. Never ever be nice to any mb even if they give u superb service. Once u got smitten by them. They will show their true colours and be nasty. After all. These mb are money boys. It's your money that they are interested in. They are not interested with any die hard supportive patrons. Wake up call to all. 

2 hours ago, Guest Karma said:

Cutejack, mind sharing your bad experiences. XAVIER98, I am talking about the place with an Indonesian captain. Now he is a mb again. Even this captain also serve customers with attitude. Now that he is a mb again, good luck to those who choose him. Another thing i don't understand. As mb, they already know what kind of risk is involved in their job. So stop giving excuses that due to covid19 they cannot do this do that. If really cannot do. Should stop working as a mb altogether. A valuable advice to all patrons. Never ever be nice to any mb even if they give u superb service. Once u got smitten by them. They will show their true colours and be nasty. After all. These mb are money boys. It's your money that they are interested in. They are not interested with any die hard supportive patrons. Wake up call to all. 

True. No matter how much u love them. In the end.. no money. No honey . Esp the viet mb.. 

6 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

True. No matter how much u love them. In the end.. no money. No honey . Esp the viet mb.. 

I stopped going to those places. If I need a massage so many straight ones with male massuer. No fun but at least I pay only 55 for an hour and 80 for 90mins. Yeah it's karma time. I was also spending 300 to 400 a month before in those massage centre. The boss was not bothered to entertain complains. The mb were asking crazy tips and never really massage at all. So it's good now they are suffering. they know what a lousy service they been providing. 

On 9/14/2020 at 3:40 PM, mercury1978 said:

Yes. Agreed with you 200%. The viet mb are very ungrateful idiots. The more popular they are. The more pretentious they can be. Once i was having a 90mins sessions. I heard a commotion outside my room. I found out later the mb beat up his customer. I was so shock to know that  this has happened. I vowed never take any more viet mb.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yes. Agreed with you 200%. The viet mb are very ungrateful idiots. The more popular they are. The more pretentious they can be. Once i was having a 90mins sessions. I heard a commotion outside my room. I found out later the mb beat up his customer. I was so shock to know that  this has happened. I vowed never take any more viet mb.

The Myanmar mb much more better. Can summore chit chat like friends after deed done.. thou still mb. But can feel some Myanmar are more sincere and down to earth 

On 9/18/2020 at 8:04 AM, mercury1978 said:

The Myanmar mb much more better. Can summore chit chat like friends after deed done.. thou still mb. But can feel some Myanmar are more sincere and down to earth 

Ya I agreed with your Myanmar mb more polite and better service than viet mb. Basically my 1 choice is Myanmar mb. I only choice viet mb unless they are really hot. 

22 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

Seldom see hot Viet mb in JB nowadays..  amd they wanna charge so much but don't want to do sex . Act a bit den jerk u off 

No matter how good the viet mb is, they are still mb. TXMMY the viet mb from atm is one such bad apple. He will give u really good service. As u take his service more. He will exchange hp number with u. Made u fall into his trap. He is a very sly fox. Work in atm for more than 10years. He will not do over night for atm because he has lots clients that private book him. But once u fall into his sly trap. He will show his true colours. He will not give u good service any more. He will not talk about tips. Even if you tip him 100rm. He will accept. But He remembers and the next time he will tell u he cannot kiss. U cannot lick his nipples. Basically he will tell u he cannot do a lot of things. So remember mb are mb. They only love your money. So if you have the money. U call the  shots. Don't let mb tell you what to do. Don't get close to them. They only like your money. If you have no money. U are not welcome.

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No matter how good the viet mb is, they are still mb. TXMMY the viet mb from atm is one such bad apple. He will give u really good service. As u take his service more. He will exchange hp number with u. Made u fall into his trap. He is a very sly fox. Work in atm for more than 10years. He will not do over night for atm because he has lots clients that private book him. But once u fall into his sly trap. He will show his true colours. He will not give u good service any more. He will not talk about tips. Even if you tip him 100rm. He will accept. But He remembers and the next time he will tell u he cannot kiss. U cannot lick his nipples. Basically he will tell u he cannot do a lot of things. So remember mb are mb. They only love your money. So if you have the money. U call the  shots. Don't let mb tell you what to do. Don't get close to them. They only like your money. If you have no money. U are not welcome.

May i know what the name of the mb?

Eason is boring. His figure is not like the pics. He has a small penis and lousy in sex. Everything he do. He talk about money. Massage also not good.  Not worth taking. 

37 minutes ago, Guest VisitorB said:

Palacio Gym sauna close today. Anyone wanna go V Gym sauna later instead?

hi, i am from Sg. mind telling me what's the difference btw V Gym & Palacio? thx so much for sharing! 👍😘

39 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

hi, i am from Sg. mind telling me what's the difference btw V Gym & Palacio? thx so much for sharing! 👍😘

Worse and lagi worse than The Maze, in the hey years.  Can't possibly be as bad and still not as bad as in the last years.

Edited by wilfgene

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.