Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Eversince cannot go jb, I start going to keybox sauna. So many muscular guys, cute guys, handsome boys and man, so many yummy choices. The place is so clean. I especially like the dark room. All the fun begins there. Entrance is only $10. U can have fun with so many guys as long as u have the stamina. I especially like the naked night theme. Sg has so many big cock guys and many cute perky butt too. Basically u are spoilt by choices. My favorite haunt now. 

3 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

A lil' help here peeps?

On 10/14/2020 at 2:11 PM, wilfgene said:

Worse and lagi worse than The Maze, in the hey years.  Can't possibly be as bad and still not as bad as in the last years.

On 10/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, Kengy Teng said:

I think the layout of the maze is the best amongst the 3 saunas in JB

Guest Laughing

Ray the ex atm captain was describe as good service and good attitude. Lol. He has such a lousy bad temper. Enough said. Also did not know he can bottom also. Lol. 

• 4 weeks later...

Timely reminder. All massage boy are the same. They only want your money. They are nice to you only because u can pay their fee. All human goes for look. So if you are ugly or fat, and the massage boy is extremely nice to you. Be careful. As customers, u choose massage boy by looks and body build. As massage boy, they willl want to secure you only if you have a big fat wallet. Reality hurts.

9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Timely reminder. All massage boy are the same. They only want your money. They are nice to you only because u can pay their fee. All human goes for look. So if you are ugly or fat, and the massage boy is extremely nice to you. Be careful. As customers, u choose massage boy by looks and body build. As massage boy, they willl want to secure you only if you have a big fat wallet. Reality hurts.

Sadly, nobody want old aunties or uncles, straight or gay. Some of them do made up stories here for entertainment, they must have a sad life

7 hours ago, JB7878 said:

Hot German chap ! exchange student in KL now in Jb. Any experience work at Jb9898 ? Should I work there too ? 

8072BEC2-506E-476F-9FCF-AC519A42593A.jpeg

9298DD1A-89B5-4712-8E96-28ED8CFFDBD9.jpeg

Johor Bahru relies way too heavily on Singapore.  Considering the relatively short career life, advisable to head to Kuala Lumpur.  Unless you wish to submerge in Mandarin environment.  With locals the rarest breed, most taking a passing by to make quick bucks mentality, vigilance is highly advisable.  Other than being rare and exotic, how ever well endowed you are, you don't fit the bill for regional high-end commodities.

On 12/9/2020 at 3:22 AM, Guest JBGuest said:

Anyone know how to contact Jhoros a filipino maesur used to work in Owl Palms n ATM.. Plz sharehis hpnumbr pls

May i know why him?

is he very good?care to share?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Sock said:

One of my go-to masseurs from a KSL massage place is now working in HTS. Kind of awkward to be massaged by him with both of us in the nude.

May i know who the masseur?

Last Christmas, was treated badly by the fatty botak boss and his stupid indonesian captain even though i am a regular weekly supporter. Delighted to see how things has changed. Buisness took a downfall extremely and the arrogant captain once again become a overaged unattractive mb. 

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas lor. Really will be silent night this year. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.