Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Guest John said:

Get inform by HT SPA that their all time contact 016-7335848 was no longer available in What's App!

And has been change to new contact 016-2529722!

Thanks for the update :)

Guest Old uncle2
On 11/29/2020 at 4:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sadly, nobody want old aunties or uncles, straight or gay. Some of them do made up stories here for entertainment, they must have a sad life

Uncle nobody want is the harsh truth. But then we uncles also need sex what. We poor uncles even poorer than the MBs.

No choice lah, we have to provide services that other people don't want to give.

Everybody also know if find us uncles is for the free services.

Every time I go Chinwoo or Senses, I walk around got many uncles are like me. Some very daring but I not thick skinned like them.

I kwai kwai wait for people looking for free services to catch me. Sometimes they'll just push me into the toilet, close the door and fuck me. They only use me because that day they got no luck with other men. Then they fuck me like releasing their frustrations into my body.

I get fucked and they say I'm lucky and should thank them.

3 hours ago, Guest Old uncle2 said:

Uncle nobody want is the harsh truth. But then we uncles also need sex what. We poor uncles even poorer than the MBs.

No choice lah, we have to provide services that other people don't want to give.

Every time I go Chinwoo or Senses, I walk around got many uncles are like me. Some very daring but I not thick skinned like them.

I kwai kwai wait for people looking for free services to catch me. Sometimes they'll just push me into the toilet, close the door and fuck me. They only use me because that day they got no luck with other men. Then they fuck me like releasing their frustrations into my body.

Where u get fuck ... Next time if click i can fuck u too. Haha

14 hours ago, Guest Old uncle2 said:

Is this some old gay telenovela shit? lol

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 5:23 PM, Friendoffriends said:

Not sure if you know of this Myanmar guy called NIKA worked at <<SPAM>> than later HTS. 

Very handsome, speaks well and by all accounts loves sex and is a great top. He is straight. 

Passed away sadly because of a motor accident. I heard he had a good friend that he stayed with when he left the spa business and was working for him so it must be a sad time for all. In any case some are like brightest shinning candles they live life to the fullest but ends all too quickly. 

OMG is it NIKE, he has great attitude and huge tool! RIP

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest curiousOne
On 10/18/2021 at 12:21 AM, Guest Wow, finally open said:

Anyone want to share experiences?

you share your first? 
i know there are place for cruisy are Johor Jaya Swimming pool shower toilet with sauna, Taman U Umall toilet near main entrance, holiday plaza ground floor toilet near McDonald, BestMart toilet in sri yaccob, Giant Plentong Toilet. 
that is all i has watched some playing. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thomas Didymuz Tongnam Toh

When will JB causeway open? 
Will it still be bad traffic jam? 
Are the massage place still open? 
Any good fit boys with manly aroma to recommend? 😜

Guest Horny top for group fun
On 2/23/2019 at 4:54 PM, Guest Jbxxxsuck said:

Any palacio event today? Malay bottom here looking to lick off balls. Add my wechat epic_57

I khairul top work bsn larkin meet at palacio can also if you want me fuck you hard chat me 0177556174

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.