Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to try out Johan Avenue sauna in JB. It is about 30min walk from JB City Square. Had 2 good times with a lean fit good looking malay guy. The first time he sucked me and i pulled out to shoot like fountain. Then after an hour he found me in the maze, 2nd time he sucked me again. This time he let me cum in his mouth. He swallowed all my juice and use his toungue to twist and clean my jewel. I was very tempted to fick him in the room. But did not do it.

Guest Hot Swimmer
16 minutes ago, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Went to try out Johan Avenue sauna in JB. It is about 30min walk from JB City Square. Had 2 good times with a lean fit good looking malay guy. The first time he sucked me and i pulled out to shoot like fountain. Then after an hour he found me in the maze, 2nd time he sucked me again. This time he let me cum in his mouth. He swallowed all my juice and use his toungue to twist and clean my jewel. I was very tempted to fick him in the room. But did not do it.

He look 80% like him.

http://www.trevvy.com/hotbods/image/57727-handsome-mug/57727-handsome-mug

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 11:14 PM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

u should let me try u...haha

On 7 February 2016 at 2:51 AM, Guest MB on apps said:

You can read the comment here

On 12 January 2016 at 11:47 AM, Guest Aaron said:

Anyone going Johan Avenue tonight ?

Can I have Johan avenue address ? This shop confirm not closed? 

On 17 February 2016 at 0:01 AM, Dreamz80 said:

What is the full address of Kaki Kaki at taman Sentosa? I am keen to go there for the massage. 

May I know kaki kaki address ? Any FB or website ? 

On 13 March 2016 at 11:14 PM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Hi, can I have this sauna full address? Any website ? Sauna give free condom ? Total of us 5 person planning go this sauna 2apr .

• Guest locked this topic
On 21 March 2016 at 1:13 AM, wilfgene said:

On 21 March 2016 at 1:13 AM, wilfgene said:

I run there. If you are familiar with the route, only 15 mins to run there.. I mean for the Johan Ave Sauna. You may around RM 40++ for entry and membership. The external is green in colour.

Edited by seewai

Guest Scott
On ‎2016‎年‎3‎月‎24‎日 at 4:47 PM, seewai said:

I run there. If you are familiar with the route, only 15 mins to run there.. I mean for the Johan Ave Sauna. You may around RM 40++ for entry and membership. The external is green in colour.

What is the crowd there like? Many people? Many Malay boys?

What is the name of the shop - Johan Avenue Sauna? Any website to check?

On 6/30/2013 at 7:44 PM, yandao said:

Anyone wanna go to JB for massage, food and then go to PLUme pub can contact me . We can go as a group happy happy .

OK OK   tnw9558@yahoo.com

Are you hungry?
Come & try me... I'm delicious...
visit our cozy place with our cute, handsome, muscular, fit, long, tall, short & many more massage therapist, There must be one you will like with our special package...
visit www.jb9898.com or www.htspa.net for more
Call us for reservation or outcall +6010-8819988 / +6016-7335848 / WeChat ID : HTSpa9898
Hope to see u soon...

On 26 March 2016 at 11:54 PM, Guest Scott said:

What is the crowd there like? Many people? Many Malay boys?

What is the name of the shop - Johan Avenue Sauna? Any website to check?

The last time I went is a weekday.. Not many ppl.. Boring.. Perhaps my figure not not good..

I came in around 3plus and left around 5:15pm. Only 4-5 ppl in sauna. Have one young Chinese Malaysian but he is very choosy. There is a gym. Simple gym. Internet slow like F.  Shop is just green in colour at the exterior opposite Zen Zen Hotel. It's slightly nearer to the ends of the row of the shophouse. You can recognise it because the counter is like a pigeon hole from viewed from outside..

I just came back from maze in Johor Bahru. Staff quite friendly although there are very few ppl today. The maze room is ok some corners can be potentially condusive for actions.. Steam room is huge and the sauna size is ok. Given the environment, there can be action pack on weekends.. But it's Malaysia so you can expect less crowd and action as ppl are not as open as in Sg. Btw, I may go back to take a look on maze on 9 April 2016 afternoon to evening. After that, I will not not go anymore. Compared to Johan Ave, maze is a better place though the gym is not really a gym. Too small to be one.

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 11:22 PM, seewai said:

I just came back from maze in Johor Bahru. Staff quite friendly although there are very few ppl today. The maze room is ok some corners can be potentially condusive for actions.. Steam room is huge and the sauna size is ok. Given the environment, there can be action pack on weekends.. But it's Malaysia so you can expect less crowd and action as ppl are not as open as in Sg. Btw, I may go back to take a look on maze on 9 April 2016 afternoon to evening. After that, I will not not go anymore. Compared to Johan Ave, maze is a better place though the gym is not really a gym. Too small to be one.

Hi Seewai, wanna go together? 

On 4 April 2016 at 9:11 AM, riandy said:

Wish can go there together..

Yogalim and riandy, 

For the address you refer to my jogging map or look for crystal crown Hotel. Go opposite it.. At one of the shops opposite the hotel. Just 10 to 15 mins walk from Ksl. You can take a public bus from Johor Bahru Sentral bus terminus immediately after you clear the Singapore Customs..

Edited by seewai

Hi ,Dear all guest

Now we are open again .

we have a lot new therapist joined us  from vietnam and local Chinese ..

Any information u may view our website

www.mensquarespa.my

Hope to see u and serve u soon

Edited by Men_Square

On 4/4/2016 at 0:03 PM, seewai said:

Yogalim and riandy, can bring you there this sat afternoon..

Provided you do a bit SM.. Make me do some physical exercise, then with the Aloe Vera oil coated all over, tie me up eagle spread, continuously edge me and cock polish me after I cum...

No love bites and anal pls.. Ah ah ah..  

Else for the address you refer to my jogging map or look for crystal crown Hotel. Go opposite it.. At one of the shops opposite the hotel. Just 10 to 15 mins walk from Ksl. You can take a public bus from Johor Bahru Sentral bus terminus immediately after you clear the Singapore Customs..

you mean sauna can tied up? they allow?

Thanks...

167 69 chn 51

LINE: songatsg0

Telegram: songatsg

On 5 April 2016 at 4:59 PM, k13v said:

you mean sauna can tied up? they allow?

Just do it in a cubicle or at a corner la..

On 2 March 2016 at 3:45 PM, Guest Eew said:

Sometimes I want to visit the massage place with the boys you guys mentioned but to think of how they've been fucking you guys. Must be gross for me to suck their dicks. You all are gross. May HIV befalls you. :)

Can find this sauna , no signboard. Got address? Or shop photo ? 

hi. It's me Lee. Long time no passing by JB. Sorry for all the ruckus I made. But few things I need to make it clear and hope for the forgiveness of anyones who I dragged to this problem. Well as I'm now in Vietnam n no longer a masseur so time for me to speak the truth. 

* I've been manipulated and making use of some smartass drug seller Colleagues Masseurs (well things are long but in short I'm stupid but think I'm a hero and smart to save them ass hence being used for his little rat drug selling purpose) 

* Marcus the owner, and Nick the manager, they are all innocent or at least they did nothing wrong to me and all the boy. I've been dumb and mistaken them for being evil guys. they are good and kind and always been taking care of me. I really had good time in HTspa of all my period being a massuer. I really apologized for what I did to them and make them in trouble that they have no idéa. they must've been very disappointed and I really hope they forgive me. 

*HTspa is drug free spa, objectively say boss and manager are all very strict of drug use not only in the premise itself but outside if known, hence, all the masseurs known for drug use (especially Meth) will not allowed to work at HT. 

*All the sh!t like spreading news of I'm having Std all made up by me to hunt down the IP of bad guys and to taunt the behind the scene guys. 

*To Nicky and Marcus, I'm really sorry and yes you guys are correct about that little brat. I thought my action is to protect him and some fellow and think he is innocent but at the end I'm the one stupid and being used actually. 

*I was meth addicted and perceived things wrongly and caused HT spa big problem. I'm clean for 3 months already and speaking with my clear mind. really meth is a worst thing you can be addicted to. it's mind alternating shjt and please see me as a bad example of how it changed a person. 

ONE last thing, wish HTspa to recover a bloomful business. I'm sorry and willing to help if you guys accept my apologies.I can help making up a way better website or an application for htspa. and hope to see you guys soon. I'm back in vietnam to handle my things and will revisit JB soon... as a customer, not a masseur, perhaps ^¬^

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.