Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

58 minutes ago, riandy said:

This weekend I will visiting jb town for sauna, this is the first time for me to go there, who wanna introduce me the place, PM me if u wanna join, thanks

which sauna are u going to?

Guest Guess
6 hours ago, riandy said:

This weekend I will visiting jb town for sauna, this is the first time for me to go there, who wanna introduce me the place, PM me if u wanna join, thanks

Can try Johan Avenue. More crowd after 6pm.

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Anyone maze?

The Maze run down and dirty. Less crowd too. Never try Johan Avenue before, would want to give a try.

The place is not far from Custom and Pelangi either

1 hour ago, Guest said:

i heard permas is clean and spacious...anyone?

Yes you are right. But the problem is LESS crowd, even during weekend, could be pathetic!

I went to Johan Avenue last night for the first time. Non-member pay RM40 per entry, register for member (life time) for RM40 and you get the free entry for the first, and the subsequent I think is about RM20 per entry. The problem is, they need your IC for registration and I hate this!

Anyway, the place is not too bad, not dirty, but not as clean at Permas. But the crowd is there, you can have fun there for sure

Guest hardtogetgoodsevice

hey guyz ! have anyone try out 'O; from the Men Square spa ? I wonder how's his service .. thanks for tell me if  anyone has been try him recent ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The last time I went to Johor Bahru maze sauna was on a sat night. I was tickled then I put aloe Vera oil all over by bods and two Jb guys led me to a room one left and one right. They pinch and twist my nipple one after another in synchronisation. The one on the left from Kluang even pluck my nipple and there is a sound when he released. Fun, hot but pain but I endure like a man. Too bad, my endurance is great and the left guy left the room have half an hour later as I prefer to stay the session and refuse to let them cum me. I just want to be edged and edged if not it will be great for both to grab me and give me the post orgasm torture on my penis head with me unable to struggle. I will be going in today reaching maze around 3-4 pm hopefully to get 2 to 3 to grab me for the post orgasm torture with ever soft aloe Vera oil all over my bod to make it shine. Will clean my place automatically immediately after the session though.

i seldom have this chance so trying to make it a memorable one.

Edited by seewai

22 hours ago, seewai said:

The last time I went to Johor Bahru maze sauna was on a sat night. I was tickled then I put aloe Vera oil all over by bods and two Jb guys led me to a room one left and one right. They pinch and twist my nipple one after another in synchronisation. The one on the left from Kluang even pluck my nipple and there is a sound when he released. Fun, hot but pain but I endure like a man. Too bad, my endurance is great and the left guy left the room have half an hour later as I prefer to stay the session and refuse to let them cum me. I just want to be edged and edged if not it will be great for both to grab me and give me the post orgasm torture on my penis head with me unable to struggle. I will be going in today reaching maze around 3-4 pm hopefully to get 2 to 3 to grab me for the post orgasm torture with ever soft aloe Vera oil all over my bod to make it shine. Will clean my place automatically immediately after the session though.

i seldom have this chance so trying to make it a memorable one.

Was disappointing yesterday. Only a few guys. Mostly Malay. No actions. Did not hooked with anyone or no one hooked on me. Just see only.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 10:36 AM, seewai said:

Was disappointing yesterday. Only a few guys. Mostly Malay. No actions. Did not hooked with anyone or no one hooked on me. Just see only.

It s a sunday nite right?

Guest Guest
On 17/03/2016 at 0:27 AM, Guest said:

Hi anyone knows how much to tip for HTS?

Went to HTS and chose Raiden.

He was very dedicated and attentive.

He was very proactive and help to unzip me and towel me properly before going to shower.

Inside the shower he cleans every part of me with the shower foam.

His massage was soft and tender and erotic as well.

As the massage continues, I can feel his hard tool running at my valley.

Once he turn me around, he start to lick and suck every part of me.

I can feel his sincerity in making me enjoy every moment.

After shower, he make sure I m dry before helping me to put on my clothing. I was like a king during that 90 mins with him.

Thumbs up for Raiden

On 10 May 2016 at 3:19 PM, lovehandle said:

It s a sunday nite right?

Yes. It's a Sunday night around 7-8:30pm. You mean Sunday night usually no happenings there?

Guest yandao

hello.... i seek regular driver to go to JB for relaxing massage. prefer those go in weekly and after 10.30pm. i stay in Yishun. keen to go together.. ? whatsapp me 82641380

On 17 May 2016 at 11:23 PM, Guest yandao said:

hello.... i seek regular driver to go to JB for relaxing massage. prefer those go in weekly and after 10.30pm. i stay in Yishun. keen to go together.. ? whatsapp me 82641380

I hope im reading this wrong.

u r looking for a driver to drive u to jb for ur massages?

u r willing to pay good money to a driver to do that??

should rewrite ur post mate.

Guest Jordan

Hi,

Anyone have an idea previously Artemis has a Local Chinese Therapist whose in charge for Spa Treatment items name as Vic.

I have been advise that he is no longer in Artemis.

Anyone have the idea he work in which Spa Center now?

Would like to have a good back massage cum full body scrub, he is with good skill and well trained. good service and good manner.

Previously he also in charge the receptionist in Artemis, he quite nice to explain the services which they have provided, but now the new receptionist seem not clear about the services that customer need, quite astonished.

Would like to look for him to get the proper treatments, anyone have the idea where he work now or anyone has his contact number?

Hi fellow BW members,

Thank You for all the ongoing support and constructive feedbacks.

We have recently addressed some of the concerns that were previously highlighted by few of you in the earlier comments. We have replaced some of the members and revamped our team by adding several new and experienced masseurs from Thailand and Myanmar in the recent updates. For a limited period only, we are also having a special promotion as follows:

May_Promo.JPG30min Foot.JPG

Do check out our list of masseurs, most having > 5 years massage experiences @ http://www.owlpalms.biz/#!our-team/c209m 

For reservations, please contact us via

DID : +60 73 331 069 or +60 12 791 9889

WeChat/Line: owlpalms

Best Regards,

OwlPalms Management Team

Edited by OwlPalms

On 20 May 2016 at 1:49 PM, OwlPalms said:

Hi fellow BW members,

Thank You for all the ongoing support and constructive feedbacks.

We have recently addressed some of the concerns that were previously highlighted by few of you in the earlier comments. We have replaced some of the members and revamped our team by adding several new and experienced masseurs from Thailand and Myanmar in the recent updates. For a limited period only, we are also having a special promotion as follows:

May_Promo.JPG

Do check out our list of masseurs, most having > 5 years massage experiences @ http://www.owlpalms.biz/#!our-team/c209m 

For reservations, please contact us via

DID : +60 73 331 069 or +60 12 791 9889

WeChat/Line: owl073331069

Best Regards,

OwlPalms Management Team

Edited by Saggiboy

53 minutes ago, Saggiboy said:

Promo for walk in? Non-members?

Hi,

This is a standard promotional rate for both members and non-members. Quote the 2hr "Heavenly Touch" promo when you walk in or call for reservation. Thank You.

Regards,

OwlPalms Management Team

Edited by OwlPalms

Guest Yandao
On 19 May 2016 at 6:45 PM, gc0805 said:

I hope im reading this wrong.

u r looking for a driver to drive u to jb for ur massages?

u r willing to pay good money to a driver to do that??

should rewrite ur post mate.

Aiya... Some Drivers stay neArby me don't want to go along so go together lo..... Last time also like that like that . Now these Drivers missing Liao so have to find new driver again 

Not only drive me to go massage la... They also got massage what .... 

6 hours ago, gc0805 said:

oic...not looking for driver....just looking for kaki who drive to cheong jb.

pity...thot i can make some extra income as your driver...hang cheng very bad....

confusing : "not looking for driver" but looking for those who drive to jb????

and then you are the driver ?

On ‎20‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 10:37 AM, Guest Jordan said:

Hi,

Anyone have an idea previously Artemis has a Local Chinese Therapist whose in charge for Spa Treatment items name as Vic.

I have been advise that he is no longer in Artemis.

Anyone have the idea he work in which Spa Center now?

Would like to have a good back massage cum full body scrub, he is with good skill and well trained. good service and good manner.

Previously he also in charge the receptionist in Artemis, he quite nice to explain the services which they have provided, but now the new receptionist seem not clear about the services that customer need, quite astonished.

Would like to look for him to get the proper treatments, anyone have the idea where he work now or anyone has his contact number?

Try his back massage and facial before, is damn good but so pity he is not working at Artemis anymore.

Guest JB Visitor

Went to HT Spa last night,my all time favorite masseur "AM" is back...

Took him few times before,he still good as before...

Specially his "EXTRA"!!!

He make u feel like "QUEEN" start from the shower,every inchi of your skin will feel his Sensual touch...

Feels like at heaven when we have B2B section,he will lick every part of your skin and top u like lion...

I'm sure will take him again cause from what i know he only stay for short times...

Guys if u went to HT,grab him!!! U won't regreat...

Guest hornyguy
On Friday, May 20, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Guest mlymale said:

How to go to johan avenue?

Johan avenue is boring. No action. Less people. 

Guest tomtom
On ‎20‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 1:08 AM, Guest Hot Swimmer said:

Johan Avenue sauna is located opposite Zen Zeng Hotel jb.

www.zenzengbudgethotel.com

Last time use to call PLU sauna

Was in JB over the weekend and visited OwlPalms with my friend on Saturday after our movies. We each had the 1.5hr Aroma oil massage and utilized the pinkdot promo. Paid RM108 each after the discount.

Louis, the floor manager on duty that day recommended the 2 new Thai Masseurs, Mai & Yuth, after understanding our preference and massage needs. I had Mai, and my friend had Yuth.

Mai was very polite and skillful. I noticed that he adjusted the pressure when he massaged different parts of my body, unlike other Thai masseurs that I have tried in JB. The experience was great since the strokes and pressures were just nice as he worked through the session. Chatted with him briefly and was told that he & Yuth used to work in a Thai spa in Bangkok for 8 years before his recent trip to JB. I think that's why he was able to execute a proper, soothing massage.

My friend enjoyed his session with Yuth, commented that his massage was also very professional. He also happily mentioned that Yuth has a well defined and sexy body. I just gave him the evil smile with that comment. hahaha.... :P

Will definitely be visiting again in June while the promotion is still running.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.