Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Hanky
On 7/9/2016 at 3:47 PM, Guest JB massage said:

Went to JR recently. The environment very nice, the room is spacious. I'll give a try to HTS and ATM next round.

Agree,  JR environment now really nice. Same as mensquare and ATM. 

Guest JB massage
4 hours ago, Guest Hanky said:

Agree,  JR environment now really nice. Same as mensquare and ATM. 

Comparing to those in KL, JB massage centers are more advanced.

On 7/14/2016 at 9:03 AM, OwlPalms said:

Dear valued customers,

Due to the recent water disruptions in most part of Johor, the shower n toilet facilities in our premises will be unavailable until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regard

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Hi ALL,

We are pleased to update that the water supply issue in our shop has been resolved. The problem was caused by the contamination of the river supplying water to our area, which the JB govt resolved last evening.

Thank You to the group of customers who still visited us during the inconvenient period. We hope that you've enjoyed the non-oil based Thai & Yoga massage as much as our aroma massage sessions.

We look forward to seeing you in our centre again soon.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

Up Coming!!!
Our Signature!!!

[RED WINE] Massage&Scrub

Soon,the best selling packages will return in HT Spa...
Enjoy the treatment with special [Red Wine Oil],as well the one and only [Red Wine Scrub] it's a MUST to try it...
As well,with this package bought a [DELUXE] voucher and claim the next [RED WINE] Massage in a special offer...
At last,for any further detail kindly visit our website "www.jb9898.com" or add our We-Chat "HTSpa9898" for the updated...
Don't be hesitate to call us for any inquiries...
010-8819988  016-7335848

Best Regards,
HT Spa Management...

Went to HT last few days and it was my first experience.Unlucky day for me cause there was water disruption at JB area,but since I already here i choose continue to give it a try.

Was suggest by counter person to try the 2 hours massage and take a boy recommend by them.

I can't remember that boy name but he's from Vietnam with nice body build and skillful too.But the section end up within 90 minute,i make a complain to the counter incharge person,and on the spot he replace me 30 minute on my next visit,i feel their professional way in customers service which they really honest in doing business.Even though there's no water supply but after massage that boy use warm towel to wipe each part of my body which make me feel more confortable after the massage.

Thanks to HT for making me feel cozy and confortable for my first visit,for sure will visit and recommend to my friend's too.

Guest Kl finder

Hello. Any BW-ers know what happened to the kl massage  forum? It's closed. Any new KL forums that were opened to continue the updates? Tq.

On 7/9/2016 at 8:14 PM, OwlPalms said:

In celebrations of our 1st Anniversary and collaborations with our friends in Singapore, discount vouchers are now available in the following location in Singapore (More locations will be announced soon).

1) Outbar,  43 Neil Rd, S088825

There's a small table @ the entrance.

2) Check-In KTV, 235 South Bridge Road, S058784

Counter near Song Selection station.

Do collect a voucher when if you visit them for a drink.

From now until 09 September, customers from both OutBar & CheckIn KTV will also enjoy 10% discount when you show a copy of the receipt when booking a massage session in our shop.

:)

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team 

Hi ALL,

We are pleased to share that our vouchers are now available in the following 3 venues:

1) Outbar,  43 Neil Rd, S088825

There's a small table @ the entrance.

2) Check-In KTV, 235 South Bridge Road, S058784

Counter near Song Selection station.

3) 8 Cafe & Bar,  8 Bukit Pasoh Rd, Singapore 089822

Bar Counter

Do collect a voucher when if you visit them for a drink or dinner.

From now until 09 September, customers from OutBar, CheckIn KTV and 8 Cafe & Bar will also enjoy 10% discount when you show a copy of the receipt when booking a massage session in our shop.

Regards,

Louis

OwlPalms Management Team

3 hours ago, Guest ken said:

I have a doubt. since these msg parlours deal only with men, is there any reported cases of std transmissions? just curious.

Haha.. It doesn't matter what kinda clientele the establishment serves. As long as you are gonna do any naughty things with strangers, the responsibility is on you to take the necessary precautions. Play safe! =)

Guest KL Massage Forum
On 7/16/2016 at 4:48 PM, Guest Kl finder said:

Hello. Any BW-ers know what happened to the kl massage  forum? It's closed. Any new KL forums that were opened to continue the updates? Tq.

I also wonder. Any admin here can help?

The hottest [RED WINE] Scrub is back!!!

The one and only in JB,our Signature Red Wine scrub is back!!!
Just add on our Signature product [RED WINE] scrub to any your favorite packages and enjoy the skillful treatment from our selected team in HT Spa...
As well get the [DELUXE] voucher and claim your special price on your next visit just for Rm88!!!
For further detail kindly visit our website "www.jb9898.com" or add our We-Chat "HTSpa9898" for the updated...
Don't be hesitate to call us for any inquiries...
010-8819988 or 016-7335848

Best Regards,
HT Spa Management...

• 2 weeks later...

Must try!!!
Our Signature [RED WINE] Scrub!!!
The fast selling package in HT Spa!!!
And coming soon!!!
Our another Signature [RED WINE] Oil!!!

Attn!!!
Must try!!!
Our hot boys is back this mth!!!
AM (Local Chinese)
SONY (France Mix)
Roy & Ivan (Philiphines)
Gareth,Timothy & Raiden (Vietnam)

New comer!!!
Up coming this month!!!
2 China,4 Thailand & 6 Vietnam!!!

Best Regards,
HT Spa Management.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:07 AM, Friendly said:

So long never come to this forum.. looks like its Dead.. what happen lor. 

nt dead, Friendly!

u want it full of posting, hot w flames?Quietness and peacefulness is really so much better!

I had the opportunity to visit JB recently and managed to visit two of the massage parlours. The first one was chosen because of the masseurs that were available. However, on arriving, I felt the ambience was rather dodgy. I didn't manage to get my desired Thai masseur and so settled for another Thai masseur. Not going into details here, but in summary, the whole experience was not enjoyable at all. I was pretty disappointed and in the end, cut short the course as I felt it was a waste of my time. (Not going to name the spa as ppl might think I'm flaming them. But from my observation, the spa does has its regular customers.)

I was going to return home, but was contemplating whether to try another spa, which was HTSpa. HTSpa was my second choice as it seems they have more Viet masseurs than Thai masseurs. After reading this forum, it seems best to avoid Viet masseurs and to ask for Thai masseurs. (And no, I'm not paid to promote HTSpa.)

Nevertheless, I decided to give HTSpa a try. On arriving, I felt very comfortable with the reception area. I also got to meet the friendly captain Nicky. (Actually, I didn't know who he was until my masseur explained to me during the massage.) Nicky was really friendly and welcoming upon my arrival, and really helped to remove my nervousness of visiting the place for the first time. After knowing that it was my initial visit, he was very patient in explaining their packages to me.

In the end, I took an hour oil massage along with their red wine scrub. Next was to choose the massuer. Alas, those that caught my eye were the Viet masseurs. Nicky , being the experienced captain, could tell my preference even when I was uncertain myself. He was very honest about the difference in skills and experience between the masseurs, hence I was able to managed my expectations. In the end, he recommended one Viet masseur. (I'm not going to say the name of the masseur lest everyone looks for him and I can't get an appt with him. :P) 

As I had chosen the red wine scrub, Nicky explained to me that it will be a different Viet masseur for the scrubbing portion as my masseur of choice was not trained to do the scrub. To me, I felt that was rather professional as they wanted to ensure quality of service. The scrub was okay and the masseur was also very friendly. When the scrub was finished, the masseur just packed up and left. I was pretty surprised as he did not ask for a tip. I was already prepared to shell out some tips. Nevertheless, I stopped him and gave him a nominal tip for the good scrub he performed (and also because I knew they depend on the tips for their earnings).

Thereafter, my masseur came to the room and did the oil massage. The second masseur, well...., didn't seem as friendly at the start. But he was diligent in massaging. Skills wise, of course it can't be compared to those masseur at Holiday Plaza, but it was acceptable to me. I decided to extend the massage by another 30 mins. While the masseur appeared slightly unfriendly initially, we did eventually warm up to each other. Overall, I had a great session with him and would most probably ask for him again for my visit.

While I was going to boycott the JB spas after my initial encounter at the first spa, I'm glad to have given HTSpa a try. Would I go back to HTSpa again? Yes I would as I felt really comfortable with the environment and did not feel awkward at all. Not only that, I think the captain Nicky has a high level of customer service and also, it seems, that he takes good care of the masseurs. Hence, I feel more at ease visiting this spa. (In fact, I visited them at start of the day and the masseurs were arriving for work. Their interaction with each other and the captain felt like a close-knitted family.)

One lesson learned is that while there may be many reviews written here, each person may have different expectations and experience. While reviews are useful, it is best to experience it yourself. For example, my experience with the Viet masseurs were definitely more positive than with the Thai masseurs.

20 hours ago, FanOfMassage said:

In the end, I took an hour oil massage along with their red wine scrub. Next was to choose the massuer. Alas, those that caught my eye were the Viet masseurs. Nicky , being the experienced captain, could tell my preference even when I was uncertain myself. He was very honest about the difference in skills and experience between the masseurs, hence I was able to managed my expectations. In the end, he recommended one Viet masseur. (I'm not going to say the name of the masseur lest everyone looks for him and I can't get an appt with him. :P) 

As I had chosen the red wine scrub, Nicky explained to me that it will be a different Viet masseur for the scrubbing portion as my masseur of choice was not trained to do the scrub. To me, I felt that was rather professional as they wanted to ensure quality of service. The scrub was okay and the masseur was also very friendly. When the scrub was finished, the masseur just packed up and left. I was pretty surprised as he did not ask for a tip. I was already prepared to shell out some tips. Nevertheless, I stopped him and gave him a nominal tip for the good scrub he performed (and also because I knew they depend on the tips for their earnings).

Thereafter, my masseur came to the room and did the oil massage. The second masseur, well...., didn't seem as friendly at the start. But he was diligent in massaging. Skills wise, of course it can't be compared to those masseur at Holiday Plaza, but it was acceptable to me. I decided to extend the massage by another 30 mins. While the masseur appeared slightly unfriendly initially, we did eventually warm up to each other. Overall, I had a great session with him and would most probably ask for him again for my visit.

While I was going to boycott the JB spas after my initial encounter at the first spa, I'm glad to have given HTSpa a try. Would I go back to HTSpa again? Yes I would as I felt really comfortable with the environment and did not feel awkward at all. Not only that, I think the captain Nicky has a high level of customer service and also, it seems, that he takes good care of the masseurs. Hence, I feel more at ease visiting this spa. (In fact, I visited them at start of the day and the masseurs were arriving for work. Their interaction with each other and the captain felt like a close-knitted family.)

One lesson learned is that while there may be many reviews written here, each person may have different expectations and experience. While reviews are useful, it is best to experience it yourself. For example, my experience with the Viet masseurs were definitely more positive than with the Thai masseurs.

u did two massage on the same day?

Anyway, tks for the info! gd to hear that they r professional in the scrub though my experience w HTS wasn't that ok

To all POKEMON Fans at HT Spa:

Start from 16 August till 1 October  Join our [POKEMON GOLD] contest and claim your extra bonus on the spot with selected pakages...

Update update!!!
New comer from China,Thailand and Vietnam this week and coming month...
Keep on update with us...
Kindly add our We-Chat
 [HTSpa9898]
Or contact us at 
010-8819988 & 016-7335848

Best Regards:
HT Spa Management.

Edited by milan_htspa

To all POKEMON Fans at HT Spa:

Start from 16 August till 1 October  Join our [POKEMON GOLD] contest and claim your extra bonus on the spot with selected pakages...

Update update!!!
New comer from China,Thailand and Vietnam this week and coming month...
Keep on update with us...
Kindly add our We-Chat
 [HTSpa9898]
Or contact us at 
010-8819988 & 016-7335848

Best Regards:
HT Spa Management.

image.jpeg

On ‎13‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:42 PM, FanOfMassage said:

I had the opportunity to visit JB recently and managed to visit two of the massage parlours. The first one was chosen because of the masseurs that were available. However, on arriving, I felt the ambience was rather dodgy. I didn't manage to get my desired Thai masseur and so settled for another Thai masseur. Not going into details here, but in summary, the whole experience was not enjoyable at all. I was pretty disappointed and in the end, cut short the course as I felt it was a waste of my time. (Not going to name the spa as ppl might think I'm flaming them. But from my observation, the spa does has its regular customers.)

I was going to return home, but was contemplating whether to try another spa, which was HTSpa. HTSpa was my second choice as it seems they have more Viet masseurs than Thai masseurs. After reading this forum, it seems best to avoid Viet masseurs and to ask for Thai masseurs. (And no, I'm not paid to promote HTSpa.)

Nevertheless, I decided to give HTSpa a try. On arriving, I felt very comfortable with the reception area. I also got to meet the friendly captain Nicky. (Actually, I didn't know who he was until my masseur explained to me during the massage.) Nicky was really friendly and welcoming upon my arrival, and really helped to remove my nervousness of visiting the place for the first time. After knowing that it was my initial visit, he was very patient in explaining their packages to me.

自导自演

Guest wilson
On 2016/8/13 at 3:42 PM, FanOfMassage said:

我去了Htspa 不是这样叻!!员工全部三十多岁!!去到那边才七八个人做工!!笑死我!!又肮脏!!他们柜台母到好像吸毒样子!!磨砂又做不好!!那天我去找一个配套拿它们三十分钟磨砂➕九十分钟按摩不到三十分钟就问我要服务!!我下去和他柜台说!!他柜台竟然还骂我!!还要打我!!然后他老板过来有一点凶肥样子!!来恐吓我不给我回新加坡?这是什么烂鬼地方!!我永远都不会在过去了!!!!

Guest houren

VGym & Spa Centre, Johor Bahru
8-2 Jalan Parmas 10/5, Bandar Baru Permas Jaya, Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

Used to be quite crowded with more Chinese on weekends.

Heard that it's closed recently. Is it going to be opened again?

Anybody been there recently?

It's easy to find sex there last time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dissatisfied

Tried b2b massage at JR today. My therapist was Jxxn, whose name has been mentioned in this thread as a good choice.

What a disappointment! It was one of my worst men spa experience!

Firstly, the reception area really needs to be spruced up. The first thing one will see when the door is opened is an altar. And the area is pretty dark, no spa ambience at all.

Secondly, there are 3 VIP rooms but only one has attached bathroom. Since the one with attached bathroom was taken by my friend, I decided to give the other VIP rooms a miss. What's the point of paying more for a room without an attached bathroom?

Thirdly, the therapists' photos need to be updated. I was shocked by how my therapist looked in person. I have learnt a lesson, NEVER TRUST A STUDIO PHOTO! A selfie is more trustworthy.

Fourthly, I paid for a 90min therapy, but my whole therapy ended within an hour. There were moments when I felt very ticklish due to my therapist using his chin (with stubbles) to massage my body and he continued to do so even after I told him how I felt. When I asked him to lick my nipples instead, he said anything that requires using his mouth must pay extra. I was like WTF! This is not my first time doing men spa! I have received much better and sensual massage from younger and hotter therapists without them asking me for tips! Anyway, I did not tip him a single ringgit since I have already paid more for my therapy. My friend's therapy ended earlier than expected too and both of them were chatting in the VIP room till time"s up.

Lastly, I hope the management will read this and take action to improve.

Will I be going back JR again? The amswer is very clear.

Guest Dissatisfied
2 hours ago, Drivendale said:

What does Jxxn look like in person?

Almost chose him but I picked Txx instead based on the photo. Found that Txx actually looked younger and less burly than the photo.  He's Vietnamese and speaks a little English.  

Had a good massage from him on my head and neck.

Jxxn looks older and has a belly.

My fren chose Mxxxy and he was satisfied. Mxxxy is smaller in size than what we see in pics though, but manly and not bad looking.

3 hours ago, Drivendale said:

What does Jxxn look like in person?

Almost chose him but I picked Txx instead based on the photo. Found that Txx actually looked younger and less burly than the photo.  He's Vietnamese and speaks a little English.  

Had a good massage from him on my head and neck.

Was Txx good in service?

Dear Valued Customers,

We hear your feedback that some of you have not gotten the opportunity to utilize our RM25 Anniversary Discount vouchers. In appreciation of your continued support and valuable feedback, we are pleased to extend the expiry date of the voucher from 06-September to 30 September 2016.

If you have misplaced the voucher, feel free to approach our friendly Shop Manager for one when you visit us. Do feel free to inquire about our other promotions when you are onsite as well.

Have a wonderful Festive weekend ahead!!

Best Regards,

Louis Wong

OwlPalms Management Team

Got a 90 mins b2b massage at ht spa yesterday. There is really no point in paying more for a 90 mins massage because my masseur Isaac really didn't bother to massage me and was obviously only interested in sex. The 'proper' massage ended way too quickly. He was also not the friendliest masseur I have met. Very disappointing experience.

Hari Raya Haji special!  Get RM20 off for a 90 mins package today, original price at MY138.  What's more, we will award you 300 redemption points in addition to the discount. Hurry, the offer is for today only!

WeChat ID: artemis38a

Line ID: artemis38a

Contact No. +60-13-728-1528/+60-7-3383-961

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.