Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Nice2mtu
On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:17 PM, Guest Sebastianfans said:

Where is he now ? Does anyone know when he will be back ?

He is not in JB anymore>??

On 27/11/2017 at 4:35 PM, Guest Jber said:

Anybody knows what happened to VGym at Permas Jaya? Is it closed? Where do the patrons go now? I'm missing some of them who are quite daring.

closed

On 26/11/2017 at 2:17 AM, Guest Sebastianfans said:

Where is he now ? Does anyone know when he will be back ?

Hi Guest Sebestian

Unfortunately Sebastian has stopped working. He has gone back to his home town in Myanmar. Don't know when he will be back.

regards

jay jay

I tried SK2 and Sky from HTS,  For someone who like sweet young and innocent bf experience.Sk2 can be the one. He will really clean you up from the moment you step into the shower. He will be attentively clean your body make sure every inches are scrub or wash or attended to. His massage skills are very much on gentle stroke followed by hard pressure. For such a tiny body he has a strong body. With his elbow and legs he would do a swift stroke, I think its way too fast but I didn't mind at all. He also have a very shy and innocent smile which will get into your heart. And he is not very much to please. He told me he had 'his' the second time I was with him. Too bad he has to go back to Vietnam

For those who really enjoy the gentle romantic caressing of a lover, I would highly recommend Sky. Sky has big tool so beware. You can tell by the moment he touch your feet when he dry your feet. WE shower together and he let me clean him as well, His smile is almost as charming as your ex boyfriend lol (naughty and dangerous). His massage skills consist on long firm yet gentle and strong stroke. And his body also really warm, that would certainly melt you down when he got on top of you doing his b2b massage. Another plus is Sky can whisper French in your ears while he was doing you. Some people might find it really 'je ne sais quoi" exotic le fin du fin romantic.

But you have your preference so the decision is yours

Guest NeedAdcice

Have anyone here booked a massage guy from Just Relax for overnight in your hotel room before?  Beside massage in room, will he sex you after that? 

Intend to book one on this coming weekend stay so need advice from guys here who have booked before. Must i still tips them after the payment? Thanks! 

Guest Curious
On 19/11/2017 at 8:23 AM, Drivendale said:

Just found out that Htspa is offering Outcall Overnight - RM450 (9 hours) / RM550 (12 hours) at JB address only, e.g. JB hotel.

Has anyone tried this service before? How much tip is expected?

Hope to hear from you guys, thanks.

I m oso curious abt how much tip to pay. Can I haf sex wif him in room or juz purely massage? Any expert here can advice?  

49 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

I m oso curious abt how much tip to pay. Can I haf sex wif him in room or juz purely massage? Any expert here can advice?  

Hi Curious,

Definately can have sex -!it's 9 hours. Would be a very tired massuer if he had to massage u for 9 hours. As for tip u have to negotiate wth the guy. The massuers roughly get half of everything u pay to the spa. 

Guest Curious
54 minutes ago, Jay Jay said:

Hi Curious,

Definately can have sex -!it's 9 hours. Would be a very tired massuer if he had to massage u for 9 hours. As for tip u have to negotiate wth the guy. The massuers roughly get half of everything u pay to the spa. 

Oh.... U mean if I dun gif him tip, he won't haf sex wif me?

But u were saying 9 hrs can haf sex...didn't e price included? 

Juz wan to make sure,  scare kena con if I were to book 1 for over nite. 

6 minutes ago, mercury1978 said:

That 450rm is massage and overnight only. For sex. U gotta give extra tips.. U see how many times u wan. Appx is 600rm. At least fuck u or u fuck him three times

At least 3 times? Tat nite he can confirm cum 3 times a not? Wait after paying he find excuses can cum how? 

15 hours ago, indchicdn said:

I tried SK2 and Sky from HTS,  For someone who like sweet young and innocent bf experience.Sk2 can be the one. He will really clean you up from the moment you step into the shower. He will be attentively clean your body make sure every inches are scrub or wash or attended to. His massage skills are very much on gentle stroke followed by hard pressure. For such a tiny body he has a strong body. With his elbow and legs he would do a swift stroke, I think its way too fast but I didn't mind at all. He also have a very shy and innocent smile which will get into your heart. And he is not very much to please. He told me he had 'his' the second time I was with him. Too bad he has to go back to Vietnam

For those who really enjoy the gentle romantic caressing of a lover, I would highly recommend Sky. Sky has big tool so beware. You can tell by the moment he touch your feet when he dry your feet. WE shower together and he let me clean him as well, His smile is almost as charming as your ex boyfriend lol (naughty and dangerous). His massage skills consist on long firm yet gentle and strong stroke. And his body also really warm, that would certainly melt you down when he got on top of you doing his b2b massage. Another plus is Sky can whisper French in your ears while he was doing you. Some people might find it really 'je ne sais quoi" exotic le fin du fin romantic.

bullshit !

On 05/12/2017 at 9:45 AM, mercury1978 said:

That 450rm is massage and overnight only. For sex. U gotta give extra tips.. U see how many times u wan. Appx is 600rm. At least fuck u or u fuck him three times

Sorry if being abit dumb to ask. Do you mean 600 instead of 450, or 600 + 450 for outcall (=1050). Thanks.

15 hours ago, mercury1978 said:

About there for overnight.. 

Sorry I still don't understand. Do mean 450 for overnight outcall and have to tip another extra 600?

Or do you mean 600 total for overnight outcall and sex.

Thanks.

On 05/12/2017 at 9:06 AM, indchicdn said:

I had nvr tried SK2 but Sky is good. Cannot tell much fron his appearance but sensual, big tool and massive load from a small guy. 

9 hours ago, p-2122 said:

Anyone tried Samuel from HTS before. Mind to share some feedbacks. He's (and Sebastian) totally my type. Unfortunately Sebastian is not there anymore. Thanks.

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.