Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

For Owlpalms. Was recommended by friend, went there twice. Everything was good but it will not again after my last visit. Was totally disappointed with the service there especially i have brought my friend to there after i have  highly recommend this place to him. The service of the masseur are terrible, have never get such poor service before in my entire massage trip till now. Will not recommended feel shame to recommend it to other anymore.

Edited by Traveller789

Guest Guest guest
On 12/21/2017 at 11:44 AM, Traveller789 said:

For Owlpalms. Was recommended by friend, went there twice. Everything was good but it will not again after my last visit. Was totally disappointed with the service there especially i have brought my friend to there after i have  highly recommend this place to him. The service of the masseur are terrible, have never get such poor service before in my entire massage trip till now. Will not recommended feel shame to recommend it to other anymore.

Sad to hear about that. I too prefer Owlpalms. Wonder if I should still visit it. What happened? Which masseurs did you get? 

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest guest said:

Sad to hear about that. I too prefer Owlpalms. Wonder if I should still visit it. What happened? Which masseurs did you get? 

To cut the story short. Was recommend ahkim by the counter to get the full svc. During the massage, haven't mention it provide worst massage, in between, went out the room twice waited about total 10min. After the worst massage, immediate lay  there expected me to svc him. When request him to svc, he refused and said he won't provide any extra as in the full package. After hear that,  i immediate dress up and left the room to the counter. When the counter knew what have happen, Was replace by ken to carry on the svc. Must say it is a nice svc by ken. So, intend to forget about the unhappy,  proceed to pay and tip ken. To my shock, they charge me not only the full package 238, and the addition 118 for the fuckup svc by ahkim. Actually not because of the money, i in fact going to tip ken with 100 for his excellent svc. But is the way they deal with the customer svc. The end, is only a extra of 18 from me, cos to me the 100 is the tip to ken. With the way they run their business, i will give it a miss and will never recommend it to any of my friends anymore.

Guest Owl Masseurs
On 21/12/2017 at 10:44 AM, Traveller789 said:

Who’s your masseur? Sometime it’s the masseur who spoiled the name.  You should reflect your experience to the boss who will normally take care of it.

4 minutes ago, Guest Owl Masseurs said:

Who’s your masseur? Sometime it’s the masseur who spoiled the name.  You should reflect your experience to the boss who will normally take care of it.

Just now, Traveller789 said:

I reflect it to the counter, that why ken was assign to replace.

7 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

To cut the story short. Was recommend ahkim by the counter to get the full svc. During the massage, haven't mention it provide worst massage, in between, went out the room twice waited about total 10min. After the worst massage, immediate lay  there expected me to svc him. When request him to svc, he refused and said he won't provide any extra as in the full package. After hear that,  i immediate dress up and left the room to the counter. When the counter knew what have happen, Was replace by ken to carry on the svc. Must say it is a nice svc by ken. So, intend to forget about the unhappy,  proceed to pay and tip ken. To my shock, they charge me not only the full package 238, and the addition 118 for the fuckup svc by ahkim. Actually not because of the money, i in fact going to tip ken with 100 for his excellent svc. But is the way they deal with the customer svc. The end, is only a extra of 18 from me, cos to me the 100 is the tip to ken. With the way they run their business, i will give it a miss and will never recommend it to any of my friends anymore.

sorry to hear that

u mean ken repeat the whole full package?

6 hours ago, Guest Owl Masseurs said:

Now, it's not an ideal place to go

Guest Owl palm disappointing!

Hi guys, I wish I would've read this thread earlier before going to Owl Palm just now. I booked Big (one of the twin guys), and the guy at the counter keep persuading me to take the full 2hrs package (RM158). Since I'm not planning to spend that much, I just take the 1hr (RM118). It's the worst RM118 I've ever spent for a massage! :swear:

1st, his massage was so-so, I didn't expect good msg from this kinda place, so I let that pass. The problem is, it's not even a tiny bit sensual! WTF! 

Even it involves b2b, it felt very robotic, almost like he's being forced to do it. During the session, not even once his hand touch my cock, and neither me touching his. Not even any of his body part brushed against mine! Mostly because he's not very accommodating, not even a slight smile. And I didn't expect the msg didn't end with HE. When he said done, I was perplexed, like.. 'oh.. So no he?'. But I wasn't in the mood of arguing, and no point also since he's very unaccomodating. In the shower also when I try to touch his body he refused. Really WTF attitude. 

I warn u guys never to try this twin and for me myself will never go back to owl palm, such a waste of money n time. I was in the need to release but unfortunately got this kinda attitude. Really spoil my mood. :thumbdown:

6 hours ago, Guest Owl palm disappointing! said:

Hi guys, I wish I would've read this thread earlier before going to Owl Palm just now. I booked Big (one of the twin guys), and the guy at the counter keep persuading me to take the full 2hrs package (RM158). Since I'm not planning to spend that much, I just take the 1hr (RM118). It's the worst RM118 I've ever spent for a massage! :swear:

1st, his massage was so-so, I didn't expect good msg from this kinda place, so I let that pass. The problem is, it's not even a tiny bit sensual! WTF! 

Even it involves b2b, it felt very robotic, almost like he's being forced to do it. During the session, not even once his hand touch my cock, and neither me touching his. Not even any of his body part brushed against mine! Mostly because he's not very accommodating, not even a slight smile. And I didn't expect the msg didn't end with HE. When he said done, I was perplexed, like.. 'oh.. So no he?'. But I wasn't in the mood of arguing, and no point also since he's very unaccomodating. In the shower also when I try to touch his body he refused. Really WTF attitude. 

I warn u guys never to try this twin and for me myself will never go back to owl palm, such a waste of money n time. I was in the need to release but unfortunately got this kinda attitude. Really spoil my mood. :thumbdown:

I surprised on the svc u get from BIG. Before i have took his full svc, of course don't expect a gd massage in such area. But beside it, the rest of his svc is good, especially the attitude. He willing to do to pleasant me even it seem inexperience as requested.  He have also given me the little boy feel. 

To me, the attitude is above svc. You can tell whether 1 is willing to do or reluctant to do. Of course not all masseur are perfectly skillful, the working attitude is the key point. Good or poor in skill is another issue. Overall i will grade BIG is worth a try.

What i most disappointed on owl palms is the way of their business practice to deal with customers.

Edited by Traveller789

45 minutes ago, Traveller789 said:

I surprised on the svc u get from BIG. Before i have took his full svc, of course don't expect a gd massage in such area. But beside it, the rest of his svc is good, especially the attitude. He willing to do to pleasant me even it seem inexperience as requested.  He have also given me the little boy feel. 

To me, the attitude is above svc. You can tell whether 1 is willing to do or reluctant to do. Of course not all masseur are perfectly skillful, the working attitude is the key point. Good or poor in skill is another issue. Overall i will grade BIG is worth a try.

What i most disappointed on owl palms is the way of their business practice to deal with customers.

Sigh, I wonder if the drop in service standard is because of the change in manager. I felt the previous manager was more customer-friendly. He would let the customer know which masseur had better massage skills or which masseur was more accommodating. At least I know what to expect. But now, it seems the customers are at the mercy of the manager and the masseurs. 

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Sigh, I wonder if the drop in service standard is because of the change in manager. I felt the previous manager was more customer-friendly. He would let the customer know which masseur had better massage skills or which masseur was more accommodating. At least I know what to expect. But now, it seems the customers are at the mercy of the manager and the masseurs. 

Agreed

Guest Owl palm disappointing
2 hours ago, Traveller789 said:

Omg.. FYI at the counter the guy told me anything more than normal pls deal directly with the masseur (to which I suppose he's referring to BJ & FJ coz I tot HE is already included). But when in the room he just rub here n there (less than 1hr as expected) n then said done, at least make it sensual abit la so that I'm aroused and would like to proceed further. 

Just in case you're wondering if he's like that because he don't like me physically, I'm 31yo guy with similar built as him and at least a good looking face (got ppl say handsome, but that's like too much praising myself lol) 

Maybe it's just a bad time to book him, but whatever it is I'm never going back. I'm staying in KL and rarely had the chance to try msg in jb, just back here for the long weekend. Wasted 

3 minutes ago, Guest Owl palm disappointing said:

Omg.. FYI at the counter the guy told me anything more than normal pls deal directly with the masseur (to which I suppose he's referring to BJ & FJ coz I tot HE is already included). But when in the room he just rub here n there (less than 1hr as expected) n then said done, at least make it sensual abit la so that I'm aroused and would like to proceed further. 

Just in case you're wondering if he's like that because he don't like me physically, I'm 31yo guy with similar built as him and at least a good looking face (got ppl say handsome, but that's like too much praising myself lol) 

Maybe it's just a bad time to book him, but whatever it is I'm never going back. I'm staying in KL and rarely had the chance to try msg in jb, just back here for the long weekend. Wasted 

They actually have the full svc package at 238. All included. I took that, that why was unhappy on the svc there.

Edited by Traveller789

On 12/24/2017 at 2:23 AM, Guest Owl palm disappointing! said:

You are only paying RM118 which is like SGD40.  The fee has to be split between the masseur and the spa.  For goodness sake if you want to have some fun at least offer some tips to the masseur. Otherwise what do you expect from the little money you pay?

3 hours ago, Benson C said:

You are only paying RM118 which is like SGD40.  The fee has to be split between the masseur and the spa.  For goodness sake if you want to have some fun at least offer some tips to the masseur. Otherwise what do you expect from the little money you pay?

continue pls!!!

Guest Guest Curious

Anyone tried the new masseur Kelvin from atm? Looks cute in the photos. Wonder if the real person is as good looking and whether the service is of acceptable standard. 

Guest Owl palm disappointing
On 25/12/2017 at 1:34 PM, Benson C said:

It's not about the money that I pay, if he did well of course I wouldn't mind to tip him.

The problem is (as I've written myb u didn't read) he's not even A LITTLE sensual with his massage, things feel so robotic and he seems forced to do it. 

So why should I tip? For his fucking attitude? Hell no. 

Who would be so stupid to tips if didn't get good service?? For you, I don't know, but naturally ppl won't tip if service is bad. 

9 hours ago, Guest Owl palm disappointing said:

It's not about the money that I pay, if he did well of course I wouldn't mind to tip him.

The problem is (as I've written myb u didn't read) he's not even A LITTLE sensual with his massage, things feel so robotic and he seems forced to do it. 

So why should I tip? For his fucking attitude? Hell no. 

Who would be so stupid to tips if didn't get good service?? For you, I don't know, but naturally ppl won't tip if service is bad. 

Exactly! Right of You! Aku memang sokong kau....

Guest Guest Curious
23 hours ago, Matt Ruben said:

has anyone tried TON from Just Relax spa? thanks

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

so so

Yep agree. Tried him when he was at another place. Massage wise okay. Appearance wise so so. 

I got Faiz to massage me recently.  Friendly and gentle guy from Indonesia.

Massage-wise, he concentrated mostly on the legs and feet. Strength is OK.

As it progressed, it got increasingly sensual.  I confess the massage did not reach the shoulders.

If you are looking for a sensual experience, he can give you one.  I enjoyed it although I was expecting only a good massage.

Tipped him well and he was very appreciative.

3 hours ago, Drivendale said:

As it progressed, it got increasingly sensual.  I confess the massage did not reach the shoulders.

If you are looking for a sensual experience, he can give you one.  I enjoyed it although I was expecting only a good massage.

where is this Faiz based at?

On 12/30/2017 at 8:19 AM, Drivendale said:

Is Faiz look as fit as in the photo?

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.